Tom's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally-Anne was moaning as he kissed her, clearly enjoying him mouth. But to Tom’s dismay her hands kept reaching for his limp prick. To keep her away from his limp dick, he decided to perform oral sex...although he’d never done it before. He wasn’t even sure if he’d like it.

As Tom worked out what he would do to distract her from his now semi-hard prick, he kissed her slowly and let his tongue tease hers. When he felt her tongue urgently seeking his, he teasingly slipped away. Sally-Anne groaned, her hands grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth back to hers.

That’s it he decided. I have to make her want my kisses. Kissing down her neck, he stopped short of her nipples. He felt her body stiffen in anticipation of his mouth reaching those nipples. Tom decided to keep her waiting and not go near them immediately. Instead he licked the valley between her breasts, then along under those hard firm globes in long licks, like eating an ice cream. “Oh that’s lovely,” she moaned, as Tom’s lips again sought her nipples. His tongue ran around her aureoles ever so lightly, causing a ripple of intense delight to move through her body. She jumped when his other hand surprised her, by lightly squeezing her other nipple.

She loved the attention Tom lips and mouth were paying to her body. No one had ever taken so long, teasing her into wanting more and more of his kisses.Boys just mauled your tits as soon as they could get your bra open. They wanted a blow job, or your pants off. A quick fuck, then a smoke and they’d leave.

What’s happening to me tonight, and why are my nipples so sensitive? She was squirming at his touch.

Tom felt her relax and led her over to lay her on the bed. He continued to kiss and suck her nipples. They now seemed even larger and jutted straight up and out.

He could tell they had become more sensitive by the intensity of the shudders that shook her, when ever his tongue flicked the very end of a nipple.

Tom was now very hard, he felt Sally-Anne hand creep down and hold him tight. He still wasn’t ready to fuck. He knew that Sally-Anne was experienced and that she would tell her group about him.

“Not now, I’ll come to quick. If I wait a while I may last longer,” he reasoned, as he rolled her on her side.

Sally-Anne trembled when his tongue ran along her backbone down to the cheek of her arse. She moaned as he did it again and again.His lips were moving, following the trail of her backbone down until his tongue was in the cleft of arse.

“Oh yes!” she cried. As she tried to push her body up so her arse was closer to his mouth. She could feel the tension building in her finger tips and her toes. “Lovely,” she moaned quietly.

Sally-Anne’s experience was that boys didn’t like to go down on girls. One or two of her dates had just said no way, while only one had briefly kissed her pussy.

Tom was dwelling around her arsehole, not licking it, but teasing just the same. She wondered if he would lick her there, or suck her pussy? She squeezed her legs together as she felt some of her juice escaping and running down her leg.

Tom had spent some time in the medical section of the college library reading about a woman’s body. He knew all the medical terms, vagina, clitoris, vulva, and urethra. He had read about the little hood that covered the clit, but this was the first time he had got close to one.

He smiled as he rolled Sally-Anne over on her back; Kissing round her tight, puckered arsehole had made his prick buck with excitement. Before he could change his mind, he slipped his tongue down wriggling it, trying to enter her tight little rear.

For the first time he spoke aloud, “You’re beautiful, he whispered. “Very beautiful.”

Sally-Anne was in a state of complete bliss. “My god” she said “I love your tongue its fantastic.”

Then as he moved down her body, he sucked on her big toe. She sat up and looked at him. “What are you going to do now?” she cried.

“Just kiss you,” Tom whispered, as he started to work his way up her leg to her knee. She sat and watched as his mouth kissed along the insides of her legs.

She moved her legs wider apart, her body urging him to hurry up as her anticipation grew. She couldn’t believe she’d blushed as she felt his mouth reach some of her leaking juices.

Tom’s eyes were now focussed on his first pussy. He could smell what he thought was her arousal. He could taste her come. He loved the sight of it.

Sally-Anne pushed her arms back so she could raise her head high enough to watch. She wanted to scream hurry, as she watched his tongue finally reach her aching pussy. She raised her hips and pushed her pussy forward, begging him to eat her.

Tom, unaware of her turmoil was enjoying this first close up of a real live hot pussy. He licked around the outside then along its lips, keeping away from her clit. He placed a finger at the bottom of her pussy and eased it in ever so slowly, enjoying the sensation of his finger entering its first tight warm pussy.

One flick of his tongue caressed her clit and she shuddered. She tried to hold back but gave in as his tongue did it again. “Oh shit,” she cried, “I’m coming.”

Little shudders hit her body; she arched her back shoving her body hard against his face. She shook her head from side to side as she heard the noises emanating from her own body.

Tom felt Sally-Anne coming. He pushed his finger deeper and twisted it around as her legs bucked and her groans grew louder. “That’s wonderful,” he whispered. For the first time Tom watched a woman’s pussy pulse, opening and closing, clenching on his finger, as she cried out and came.

Sally-Anne fell back on the bed her mind in turmoil. “I have never come like that before,” she whispered. “That was awesome.”

Tom wanted to take his time and study her pussy. He gripped her legs and lifted them up pushing them apart. Her wet and shiny pussy lips now lay open to his gaze. “It’s bloody beautiful,” he said, as he showered it with little kisses.

He ran his hands under the curves of her backside and lifted her up so he could use his tongue like a cock. She moaned her appreciation as his hot tongue slid in and out of her warm, wet hole.

Tom was on fire as he fingered her tiny arsehole. It was wet with her leaking come, making it easy for his finger to just ease in the tiniest fraction.

Sally-Anne felt his kisses. Her heart seemed to slow, as she waited on pins and needles to find out what he would do. She never thought for one minute of stopping him. He could do what he like as far as she was concerned. She was his toy.

Tom was licking around her clit, at first he seemed to be licking in circles, his tongue playing with it. Then he seemed to make up his mind in a hurry. For the next few seconds he stopped kissing with his tongue and lips. He watched a small amount of come slide out and run down on to her leg.

It seemed to galvanize him into action, he sucked her clit into his mouth. His teeth lightly claiming it, before his tongue started licking, slow at first then faster, faster and faster, the tip of his tongue was driving her crazy.

She could feel her passion rising, her breath was coming in gasps, seemingly in consort with his finger that was pumping in and out of her pussy.

She thought she’d go mad, the pleasure was so intense. Then her body jolted. His finger that had been playing around the rim of her arse, pushed in through the tight ring up to his knuckle.

She screamed, “Oh my God, No!” Her body thrashed as she grunted and screamed out loud. “Oh Tom! Oh yes!” her words became jumbled and her juices flowed for the second time in minutes.

As the night wore on, Tom enjoyed loving her pussy. He was learning more and more about Sally-Anne and her body every minute. He learned that she would respond to gentle kissing, stroking, licking and fingering, and that apart from a few grunts and groans, she would never reach a peak if he was too vigorous or a bit rough.

Sally-Anne had hours ago stopped trying to reach his cock. Now she was moving her body in time with his probing mouth. “Kiss my nipple,” she gasped.

Tom did not answer. He ignored her nipple, while he continued to make love around the firm hard extremities of her breasts. “Oh hell! Come on,” she moaned, when Tom finally licked up to her aureole and let his tongue flick out, to lightly caress the highly excited waiting nipple.

Sally-Anne felt Tom’s hot breath, as his mouth swallowed her nipple. She grunted as his teeth grazed it, making her flinch in anticipation of a bite that did not come. “Oh hell Tom,” she cried, “for Christ's sake do it!”

He ignored her. “You bastard,” she cried, as she arched her back trying to push her whole breast up into his mouth. Tom licked her breasts tasting the salt of her sweat. He kissed down to her belly button and then turned her around and kissed the small of her back.

He rained little kisses all over her back and shoulders. There was not a spot on her body he did not kiss. He continued to kiss her, settling her down. He was ready to fuck. His cock was hard, as they came down off a high and cuddled together.

Sally-Anne had never had a night like this. She relaxed as Tom again sucked her nipples tenderly. What a night, she thought. The girls will never believe me. My first orgasm from a man’s tongue...in fact...my first real orgasm. She smiled. Not just one orgasm, but a series of mind-blowing orgasms!

12