Toms Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Leila waits for Tom's arrival.
1.1k words
3.7
3.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila looked at herself in her bathroom mirror and tousled her long curls with her manicured fingers. She looked good. Finally, she was going to meet Tom. In the beginning, when they'd first started chatting she'd checked out his Facebook and obviously gone through all his pictures and old statuses.

She could see through all the facade of 'happily married man' type statuses and tagged at anniversary meal restaurants and family day outs... All clearly for outside appearances. No way would he message her the way he did if all that bullshit was legit.

He was a good looking man, just her type although perhaps her therapist would tell her this infatuation with Tom were major daddy issues. She didn't care that he was in his late forties, he was distinguished and still had a LOT going for him. She could tell what he'd looked like when he was younger and by his slight arrogance that he was at some point a bit of a lethario. That should probably put her off but to be honest she. knew this was only ever going to be some fun. This sort of fling always has a sell by date. It would fizzle out, just like all the other times she'd played with fire. It never lasted. So she was going to just enjoy herself. She was cool with that, wasn't she?

She wasn't stupid. Men like Tom didn't leave their families to be with women like her. So she wasn't going to let herself fall for him. It HAD to be just about the sex.

She had enjoyed all the build up between them, the late night skyping and sexual banter these past few months. It was weird he grew up in Inglewood, her home town. She couldn't remember him but then again she would only have been young. So she had asked her mum about him and her mum had raised her heavily pencilled eyebrows;

"They were a stunning couple. Tom and Sam I think her name was. I remember the wedding. Me and your dad saw the procession, it went straight through the high street. She was a beautiful bride, absolute head jerker she was in her hay day. You'd have liked him Lay, just your type. Dark brooding Irish man he was. Very good looking." Her mum winked at her and lit up a Marlboro light and then carried on basting the turkey.

She knew her mum was curious but she didn't probe. She never did. If only her mum knew she was having an affair with him...she couldn't tell her. Her mum didn't like stuff like that as her own dad had fucked off with her mums best mate when she was a teen. Leila put the wife and daughter to the back of her mind and carried on being completely pulled under his spell. It was hard not to because of his constant barrage of attention and gifts.

Leila was a party girl. She was wild at heart and very free spirited. She could never seem to hold a man down, she knew she was very good looking but men seemed to just use her for sex and over time she had sort of come to accept it and embraced it. In time she had lost faith in men ever loving her and had just become a raging nympomaniac although her brother would argue she was actually a total slut..

Tom treated her differently though, probably because he didn't really know her or what her reputation was like, he spoke to her like she was the most amazing woman he'd ever met. He was a proper man, unlike she'd ever come across. Deep deep down she hoped that once he'd had her he would fall in love properly with her. Those were dangerous thoughts. She also knew deep down that he was probably going to break her heart but she was in too deep now.

She teased her little clit through the black Victoria's secret knickers he'd sent her last week for her to wear for his visit. She knew she looked good as she arched her back and sent Tom the hottest picture ever of her to get him going. She wanted him to want to fuck the absolute shit out of her as soon as he walked through that door. She captioned it; waiting for you...x

The fact that he wanted her so bad massively turned her on. He'd asked her to make sure she shaved all her pussy hair to completely bald because his wife never did and he hated that. Leila had made sure her pussy was silky smooth. Her clit was prettily tucked right inside her slit. She knew her pussy was good looking, she'd been complimented on it lots of times. She stroked it properly now through the lace of her knickers and could feel them start to dampen.

She'd had men with big cocks before but Toms was not one she had ever come across before. She wondered if this man was for real. He seemed to have it all. Good looking, lots of charisma and banter, muscular, tanned body, striking Irish looks and not only did he have a nine inch cock but it was thick as well! She groaned, sliding her fingers inside her tight little pussy at the thought of jumping up and down on that massive hard cock. Fuck.

She didn't want to pleasure herself before he got here, she wanted to save it all for Tom. She knew it wouldn't take much to get her off. Oh wow. Not long to go. All of a sudden her nerves hit her. She was really doing this. Tom was actually an hour away from her house if his ferry had docked at the right time. In one hour Tom O Neill would be on her doorstep and had travelled all this way just for her.

What if he was disappointed?! This was ridiculous. Leila never got nervous before she fucked a guy but this was somehow different. There was an air about him that told her that actually, this time she was way out of her depth and not at all in control.

She stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass and the bottle of champagne she had chilled the night before and poured herself a glass. It was cold and it tasted almost sexual. She would have a couple before he got here, just to get her in the mood, just to calm her nerves.

Her iPhone vibrated on the side, reading the message it was from Tom, her heart skipped a beat...

See you in 45 ;)

T x

She took a deep breath and unlocked the door, leaving it slightly ajar. He could let himself in and she'd wait for him upstairs and be ready for him. There was no going back now. This was happening and she had a feeling that whatever happened after today, it was going to be an experience she would never forget.