Tom's Mistress Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom's surprising day continues.
1.1k words
4.14
12k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some unknown time later Tom was startled into consciousness by the creak of the opening shed door, his pulse quickened as memories flooded back of the last time he had been visited. The door closed and he heard soft falling footsteps moving towards him.

With soft brush of the cheek the gag was gently drawn from his mouth and the blindfold removed. Before Tom stood a smiling Mistress, her outfit changed again. This time she stood before him in a runners clothes, a tight fitting vest top drew the eyes down to matching skin tight leggings which wrapped her toned legs, continuing down Tom's eyes were inevitably drawn to the trainers on her feet. Black with brink pink detail the were in almost perfect condition although clearly had a few miles run in them, peeking out from over their tops there merest flash of pure white trainer socks.

"I'm going for my workout now." Mistress soothed, "I think you have earned the right to wait inside while I go."

Finally releasing the neck cuff Tom immediately slumped, drained by his ordeal and the stressful position he had been held in, he began to shuffle forwards but was stopped by Mistresses hand against his chest.

"Not so fast, there is some cleaning up to do first."

Confused, Tom allowed his head to be forced down so see a milky white pool between his knees.

"You clearly enjoyed your time with my boys." Mistress taunted, "You've managed to cum, even in your cage, very impressive!"

Mistress chuckled as she forced Tom's head down to the floor.

"Now, clean it up."

Reluctantly Tom lapped at the pool with his quivering tongue, it was cold and thick and grainy from where it had mixed with the dust from the floor, the taste was quite different from what had been forcefully ejected into his throat in the very shed earlier. Reluctantly Tom continued to lick until he was sure all of the cum was removed. He gazed up hopefully and was rewarded with a smirk, a nod and the reattachment of his collar and lead by Mistress. The final act was to unclip the chain from his expanded butt plug, freeing him of his attachment to the wall. Mistress was not so kind as the remove the plug.

A sharp yank at the neck had Tom following his Mistresses stride across the shed floor towards the door, with his hands still clipped behind his back this waddling kneel was more difficult than the earlier crawl but Mistress kept the pressure on the chain. Scuffing his way over the threshold and along the garden path Tom focussed on Mistresses alluring trainers in front of him doing his best to ignore the pain in his knees and the returning fear of being overlooked by neighbours. Once finally inside the pull did not stop as Mistress drew Tom through the kitchen and into the hallway.

Using her feet to kick at Tom's knees she manoeuvred his with his back to the staircase and reached around, unclipping the wrist cuffs from each other. Tom's relative freedom was short lived as his hands were forcefully pulled upwards and re-clipped, this time around the banister running alongside the staircase.

"Good." smiled Mistress, a look on her face betraying her enjoyment, "You can wait here while I exercise, but first, let me wash out that filth from your mouth."

Retrieving a bottle from the hall table Mistress opened the top and poured the contents into Tom's eager mouth. He was afraid this may again be urine but to his surprise this time it was purely water. Maybe Mistress was softening.

With that thought his head was wrenched forward and a blindfold tightly fixed back into place. With that came a smart slap to the cheek and the sound of the front door closing as Mistress left the house.

Tom waited, his back aching from behind held in upright kneeling positions for some unknown time, flashbacks returned of his ordeal but he pushed them away as he focussed on the trainers he knew Mistress would now be working out in, he prayed she would return and allow him to worship them.

Then, with that, the door opened and Mistress re-entered the house,

"I'm back, and I've worked up quite the sweat." She quipped.

Tom heard her move past him and the rustling of clothes.

"Now, open up." Mistress demanded, "I have a treat for you."

Tom dutifully opened his mouth and immediately felt soft and damp fabric forced into his mouth, from the salty tang on his tongue and the smell making its way into his nostrils Tom knew this could only be one of Mistresses workout socks. Finally, his foot worship dream was realised. The fabric was forced in until Tom could close his teeth and lips behind it at which point strong tape was applied, holding his mouth shut.

With his jaw still aching from the earlier gag this was uncomfortable but Tom didn't care. As he savoured the welcome taste he felt something else being snugly fitted over his mouth and nose before being tightly tied in place with a rope or ribbon around the back of his head. Mistress had tied her trainer over his mouth and nose.

With the sock in his mouth forcing Tom to breathe through his nose he gleefully inhaled the scent, almost delirious that the earlier ordeal was over and he was being rewarded with his wish.

After a few glorious second he felt Mistress reach being his head and undo his blindfold. Blinking against the light his eyes hungrily searched for a look at his Mistress, he found her stood in front of his, glowing with sweat, faint patches visible on her vest. Eagerly Tom moved his gaze down, over the workout leggings to her feet. Here he saw, to his surprise both trainers still worn.

Initially confused Mistresses soft laugh hit his ears at the moment another sight met his eyes. Through the open lounge door Tom could see the first of his shed visitors, sitting on the sofa, sweat glistening on his skin and permeating his clothes as he smiled at Tom. With one naked foot.

"You didn't think I'd workout alone?" Sneered Mistress, "And much less allow you the pleasure of inhaling my scent? You are yet to pay your penance young man!"

Tom struggled against his bonds and tried to force the show off his face and push the sock from his mouth but neither would move. The effort only made Tom breathe heavier the smell from the shoe seemingly stronger in his nostrils.

Mistress, still laughing walked into the lounge and perched herself on the grinning mans lap. She drew one leg up between his, resting her foot in his crotch before declaring.

"We have much more in store for you yet my dear."

To be continued...