Tom's Mistress Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Now inside, Tom's day continues.
1.2k words
4.04
5.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom struggled to eject the sock from his mouth but the effort was in vain. Not only could he not work his tongue behind the sock to force it out he couldn't open his mouth to provide an exit due to the tape holding his lips shut.

The more he struggled the more he was forced to breathe, heavier and heavier, unable to take in the air through his mouth he was forced to take deep breaths through his nose, pulling in more and of the sweaty scent from the mystery mans shoe. Tom began to panic and struggle against his bonds, the chains from his wrist cuffs scraping against the timber banister, making a noise which drew Mistress up from her perch and back out to stand aggressively in front of him.

"You are damaging my paint." She barked, jabbing a finger into his chest. "I have placed you here to wait, you need to show respect and be quiet."

Tom couldn't help it and the tears welled up in his eyes, this was not what he had wanted when he sent that first email, Mistress saw the salty liquid pooling in his eyes and softened her tone.

"You have had quite the morning haven't you? Clearly you don't want to chew on my bull's sock any longer, would you like it removed?"

Tom nodded vigorously, pleading Mistress with his eyes.

"OK, but you must earn it, do you agree."

Tom's eyes screamed yes and his nodding increased in violence. Clearly this had the desired effect as Mistress reached up and unclipped his wrists from the banister. Picking up the lead hanging loosely in his lap Mistress yank him into motion and dragged him into the living room in from of her male friend.

"My friend has worked hard on his run, his adrenaline is up and needs to relax. I was planning on sitting and watching a film with him but your fidgeting has stopped that hasn't it?

A playful grin played across Mistresses lips.

"If you want that shoe of your face then you need to help him relax, I think a hand job would do the trick, don't you?"

With that the man untied the chord in his workout shorts and slipped them down, exposing his flaccid cock resting there against his thigh.

Tom looked up at Mistress only to receive a glare and a nod towards the exposed phallus now twitching a few inches from his face. Desperate to have the shoe removed tom gingerly reached out and took the cock in his hand. It was warm and damp, still glistening in sweat from the run, as Tom tightened his grip he started to feel the manhood is his hand stiffening and growing. Not yet its full size Tom could already feel that it was larger than his own. As he began to stroke he could not believe that this this had been in his mouth earlier that same day.

Tom settled into a slow rhythm, knowing he had it right as the man began to shift in his seat at let out a moan. Tom looked for Mistress for approval and got a wry smile in return, with that she reached down to untie her shoes and remove her socks. Without changing his pace Tom watched as Mistress sat herself o the chair beside her man and slowly offered her toes to his lips.

Tom now found himself looking and a man in exactly the position he had yearned for, enjoying the foot worship he longed for, all while he was forced to jack him off. Despite this Tom was becoming aroused again himself and strained against his cage has he brought up his second hand to add more rigour to his task.

It wasn't too long before the man shifted his weight and stood up in front of Tom. it was awkward but through he managed to maintain his two handed massage. Moving to stand behind him Mistress untied the ribbon and allowed the shoe to fall from his face, grabbing his hair she managed to pull his head to force his face upwards just as sings of hot cum erupted from, the pulsing penis in front of him, landing on Toms face and in his eyes, only the tape stopped it covering his lips. With the shoe removed, the sickly stench of the mans foot was replaced with the salty aroma of the cum now all over Tom's face.

The ejaculation lasted for thirty second or more as the few last dribbles made their way out, now not quite reaching Tom's face. An excited whoop came from behind him as Mistress clapped.

"Well done! You've got my man off for the second time today, look how well you wear his seed. Well, I promised you this would get the sock out of your mouth so lets see to that shall we?"

Once again Mistress tugged on Tom's lead, chafing against the angry patch of skin now forming on the back of Tom's neck. With no let up she dragged him back through the hallway and up the stairs. On the first floor they entered a bathroom where Tom was manoeuvred into the back tub. Reaching down and ripping off the tape Mistress finally allowed Tom to force the wet sock from his mouth. As soon as it hit the floor Tom and with him still gasping for air he was hit with a jet of cold water as he was doused by Mistress using the shower head.

"Sit still." she demanded, "I need to wash you down after your efforts. I can't put you away as you are."

The spray ended and Mistress threw a towel at Tom, ordering his to dry himself off. Under her glare Tom dried himself as best he could before being yanked once again out the bath and down the landing into a small box room. In this small room Tom saw a small cage with what looked to be a bench seat on top along with even more shoes.

"Get in the cage." Mistress demanded, "On your back."

Tom complied by removing the bench seat and laying down on the cold steel floor of the cage, his skin bristling against the shock. Once he was in Mistress replaced the seat lid and instructed Tom to push his hands up and through two small openings in the seat. He felt the now familiar vibrations and heard the lick of his cuffs being connected again, rendering it impossible for him to draw his hands back inside. Finally he felt his ankles pulled downwards as Mistress connected his ankle cuffs buy a large chain wrapping outside the bars of the cage. Once again he was shackled in position.

Despite his washing down, the taste of the mans sweaty foot remained in Tom's mouth as he watch his Mistress carefully pick up and place all of the shoes in a wardrobe.

"I need to leave you put away for a while" she soothed as she fixed Tom with a stare after closing the wardrobe door, "I can't have you distracted by these can I? Anyway, now is my turn to relax."

As the sentence ended her man friend appeared in the doorway and took Mistresses hand, leading her away and out of sight. Tom had no doubt, knowing how her friend had just relaxed, that Mistress was away to enjoy her time.

Now, in what was the most comfortable position he had found himself in since stepping out of his car that morning Tom settled down for his wait and to

his surprise began a little weep.

To be continued...