Tom's Office

Info
Listen to what happens when hot wife visits Tom's office.
308 words
3.93
212.9k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, is Tom at the morning staff meeting?" I called his secretary from home.

"Yes, Monday morning staff meeting as usual Victoria. Should I have him call you back?"

"No, no, no, I'm going to come down. I need to see Tom about something important, but don't tell him I'm coming."

"No problem Victoria. I never know what's going on with you but I'm happy to oblige."

"Thanks Jill." I hung up the phone giggling. Jill had become a co-conspirator in some of my misadventures in wooing my husband before he was my husband. She remained my confidant now that I still looked for opportunities to be with my sexy husband as much as possible.

The plan came together in my mind as I quickly figured how much time I had, how long it would take to get there, and what to wear. The choice was easy, I grabbed the negligee out of the drawer, and tossed it in my bag. The weave was loose and see through, forming spider web like patterns exposing more skin then not. A tight pair of shorts and short top that tied in the front. Tom had seen it before, and I remembered the look in his eyes as I paraded for him that first time.

By the time I arrived at the office I had it planned and was getting wet just anticipating being with my husband again. We never tired of each other, and even though I had felt his cock inside me just last night, I needed him again now, this morning.

He was my addiction. I didn't need a coffee in the morning, I rarely even craved chocolate but a day without my husband threw me into withdrawal. Usually calling him and hearing his voice calmed my cravings but today, not even a phone call would work...

--:--
--:--
1.0
victoriawhita
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
dudewithapendudewithapenover 15 years ago
No wonder you recorded audio

I don't think I've ever heard a bit of audio where one female had to give the sounds of lovemaking. I had to wonder whether you make those noises even when doing it for yourself. And that last bit of moaning....WOW!! Better than my ex ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

I like that the desire is for your husband. Makes it more relatable to me.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Audio

Right up there with this author's best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your voice, Your narrative...you are a great F--k

So good Victoria. Now get him to sell it for $2,000,001!

Your voice turned me on, I couldn't believe it. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I am Tom

Feel like this story is about me & the love of my life

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Jake and Hannah Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.in Loving Wives
Vince's Party Young wife seduced while husband watches.in Loving Wives
The Audience Friends and lovers take turns watching.in Group Sex
A Modern Roman Orgy A couples first time at an exclusive SEX PARTY.in Group Sex
You Use My Pussy [M+/F], Fantasy 7 You use my pussy while your friends hold me down.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories