Tom's Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I woke up in the morning from the smell of coffee. I saw Inga standing naked in the kitchenette. My cock came to life and not only from the morning pride. I quietly went up and cupped Inga’s breasts from behind. She moaned of pleasure and pushed her bottom backwards. My cock slid in between her buttocks. She turned her head, kissed me and smiled. She wriggled her hips making my cock slide back and forth in her crack.

“Take a quick shower before coffee is ready. I already have,” she told me in her best nurse voice.

I showered and came back out. My cock was erect. The memory of her body against mine had been very clear through the shower.

She looked at me and a sly smile appeared on her face. She handed me a cup of coffee.

I sipped the coffee and looked admiringly at her. She smiled again and moved behind me. Suddenly I felt a hand around my cock and her breast pressed at my back. With her other hand she caressed my front body.

“You really are insatiable,” she smiled contentedly. “You want to fuck again you horny man? Well, this is your lucky day, isn’t it? Come, I want you into my pussy.”

She moved and lay down flat on the bed with her legs together. I stood back looking at the sexy woman and her luxurious pussy bush and hairy armpits.

A narrow sunbeam came in through a hole in the blinds and found its way to her body. She lay along the beam which made a lighted path between her legs, over her pussy and up her body between her breasts to her face. She smiled and looked at me.

Slowly she raised her knees and parted her thighs. The sunbeam lit up her brown pussy lips. Small drops of wetness glistened in her pussy hair. She was extremely inviting.

Kneeling between her legs I licked her slit and felt her wetness and erect clit. Yes, she certainly was ready.

“Come, what are you waiting for. Put that cock of yours in my cunt. I want it now.” She acknowledged what I had found out and emphasized it by parting her hair and pussy lips for me with her hand.

So I pushed my cock into her waiting cunt. It was lovely. It felt like I was sucked into her.

We fucked frantically and again I was lucky to be able to make her come first one time and then another together with myself.

She held me in her arms for a long time before she sighed and said that we had to go to work.

“Thank you,” she said when we parted. “I am happy that I volunteered to take care of this emergency. But now you owe me one. I will keep in touch.”

To be continued

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers