Tom's Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

A few days later my wife had an envelope for me. I was astonished that they had a new woman for me so soon with the shortage they said they had. But the message was different. Inga and Gunnel wanted to talk to me and they were available the same evening. So after saying good night to my wife I went to Inga's office. She was there and phoned for Gunnel.

"We want to discuss Karin. You have been very good for her and she wants to have you as a steady lover. She wants you to make love to her on a regularly basis, maybe every second week," Inga said. "It's against what we think is wise. We haven't yet allowed a man to create a long-term relationship. - It can cause problems. One thing is that Karin is rich. But maybe you can handle the situation. What do you think?"

"Well," I said. "I won't take her for her money. I have enough on my own. And I don't have a problem as long as I am in the spouse program. But she can't fulfill my needs although she really is lovely. It would be an act of mercy."

I looked at them and saw that they understood that the lack of active participation was what made me hesitate. Inga frowned when I mentioned the program. May be it wasn't known to Gunnel.

We sat silent for a while. Gunnel squirmed in her chair. Inga looked at her and they exchanged glances. Inga nodded. Gunnel blushed.

"Maybe," she said a little reluctantly, "maybe you will reconsider if I offer to be part of the package so to speak. If you want to have me, that is?" She blushed deeply.

"Oh, well," I began, trying to get time to think. "The offer is that if I am merciful to Karin, you will be merciful to me? Have I got it right?"

"Yes. That's the package," Gunnel said. "I am rather good if I may say so myself. I can promise that you won't regret it," she added, suddenly bold, bravely looking at me with a spark in her eye.

They had me. I couldn't refuse without insulting Gunnel, insulting all three of them.

"She is right you know," Inga hurriedly said before I had the chance to speak. "She is good in bed, she knows how to comfort a man, believe me."

"Well," I said, "yes, that's certainly an offer I can't refuse. From what I have seen so far I am sure that you can comfort a man in bed. It will be a pleasure," I added smilingly, looking Gunnel in her eye.

She blushed but with a delighted, promising smile.

"Well, we have a deal then. I leave it to you to work out the details," Inga said, suddenly very businesslike, but she smiled broadly and winked at Gunnel.

"But I will not give up the spouse program," I whispered to Inga when we left the office, Gunnel a little in advance.

"You horny rascal," she whispered back. "All right. I will tell Birgit. But we still have the problem with shortage of women."

"Oh, well, the emergency solution is all right for me. In fact, I liked it very much," I said and looked straight at her.

She blushed but looked delighted when she pushed me out.

I caught up with Gunnel. It was decided when I should see Karin the next time.

"But what about the rest of the package?" I mockingly asked Gunnel.

"The new part of the deal you mean? Oh yes, that. Well, you can have an advance if you want to," Gunnel said lightly. She blushed but there was lust in her eyes.

"How anxious are you?" she asked after a pause. She looked me in the eye and smiled shyly. "It happens I have the morning off if you are so anxious that you want to have the advance already to night. We can go to my place." She blushed deeply.

We went to her place. It was nearby and it was luck that I had been to the wine dealer and had a bottle of champagne in my car.

Gunnel had a comfortable flat. It was very neat and I wondered if she had expected to get a visitor. Gunnel put on some music and I opened the champagne. We sat down and chatted for a while, sipping the wine.

Gunnel rose and came over to my chair. She bent over and kissed my cheek.

"Will you excuse me for a while? I want to freshen up. Make yourself comfortable," she whispered and tugged at my tie.

She went into the bathroom and soon I heard the shower. I took my jacket and tie off and relaxed with the music and the wine. My anticipation grew.

Suddenly Gunnel stood in the doorway. She wore a long negligee and high heels. The light from behind made her body silhouette show through the material. She took a step or two into the room and slowly turned around keeping herself between the lighted doorway and me.

What could be seen of her body looked very nice. A curvy body with broad hips. High, firm breasts held out the negligee, hard nipples showing. A darker shadow indicated a rich pussy bush. My cock came to life.

"If you like what you see, do something," she giggled standing before me.

I grabbed her and stroked over her body. Soon I found my way under the negligee and caressed her naked skin. She grunted and her knees buckled when my hand slid up along her inner thigh and found her moist pussy. I put my head against her round belly and caressed her ass cheeks. Her pussy radiated heat through the thin material.

Gunnel took a step back and lifted the negligee over her head. She stood for a second with her arms over her head and pirouetted before me. The high heels and lifted arms made her body look great, her high breasts lifted and thighs and ass cheeks stretched.

"Come," she whispered. "Come, follow me."

She moved away walking graciously on the high heels and looked marvelous from behind. She led the way to her bedroom. The big bed was already prepared and the linen was fresh, mangled and with a flavor.

She helped me undress, kissed me and lay back on the bed.

"Be kind to me, caress me like you do to Karin, then fuck me hard," she whispered.

I started to kiss her on the mouth and then all the way down her body to her feet caressing her at the same time. Then all the way up again. Her pussy hair was rich and soft. I turned her over on her stomach and caressed her again from head to toe. On the way up again I focused on her inner thighs and she willingly spread her legs. Her pussy was hot and moist and her labia swollen. She definitely was ready.

She moaned when I reached her neck pushing the hair out of the way to kiss her. I bit her neck gently and then her shoulders.

Suddenly she turned to lie on her back. She pulled me over her.

"Come, fuck me, I want that cock in my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me hard," she shouted and spread her thighs wide.

She grabbed my ass and pulled. She wriggled her ass to get her cunt in line with my cock and pulled me inside her wet pussy. She heaved under me, her feet planted wide apart on the bed. She pulled and pushed and grunted when my stiff cock forcefully bottomed out in her.

That didn't stop her, on the contrary. She eagerly met my thrusts when I started to bang her. Her first orgasm came almost instantly and she cried out loud when it came to her.

"Don't stop. Go on. Bang me, fuck me hard," she panted and again heaved under me lifting her ass off the bed.

We fucked on and I had a good time in her pussy. It was slick and narrow. She held a tight grip around my cock but yet I slid easily in and out. She moaned and cried all the time signaling her progress. We came almost together.

I rested on top of her. She held me tight with her arms and legs wrapped around me. But also her cunt muscles kept their tight grip around my cock.

Suddenly I felt that something very rare was about to happen. My cock which had lost some of it's hardness started to grow again. Gunnel used her cunt muscles very skillfully to give me my hardness back.

I raised on my arms to be able to look at her. She smiled proudly.

"Like it," she said and smiled broadly. She worked some more with her cunt muscles until I was hard again. "Well, I said I was good, didn't I?"

"You like to be in there? I like it too. I love to accommodate such a hard cock in my pussy," she chatted on, giggling in between. "There is no hurry. You are welcome to stay there as long as you wish."

I felt very comfortable lying on top of Gunnel's soft body with my cock deep in her pussy. She kept my hardness alive with her muscles.

"It feels so good," Gunnel purred. "I love this. But I want some of that champagne. Please move off me and I will get it. Don't worry; I will get you back in battle condition in no time."

I rolled off her but when I tried to go and get the champagne she pushed me back onto the bed. She went to the bathroom and then came back with the bottle and glasses.

I lay on my back waiting. My cock lost some its hardness without the ministration from Gunnel's pussy.

Gunnel was lovely to watch coming back into the bedroom. She had a well kept body and she moved with great self-confidence in her nakedness. Her breasts bounced slightly and she had fluffed up her pussy bush. Her eyes sparkled.

She gave me the glasses and poured. We saluted and sipped. She took my glass and put both on the bedside table.

"This won't do. It won't do at all," she said giggling and stroked my cock. "I want it to stand hard and proud for me. I have to do something about it."

She knelt over me and licked my cock. I already knew that she was talented also with her mouth and she proved it again. She did something lovely with her tongue licking on the underside of the head which my cock liked. She sucked me in and soon had me back to full hardness.

She withdrew and watched her doing. She looked at me.

"That's better, much better, that's how I want it. So nicely stiff," she said with pride, smiling broadly. "Now I want to have it inside me while we drink our champagne."

I didn't understand what she had in mind but soon she made it clear to me. She straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. She worked her legs forward and made me sit up. She put her legs behind my back and ended up sitting in my lap with my cock in her pussy.

"Oh, that feels good. Really good," she said and let her cunt muscles ripple along my cock. "Like it? Will you give me my glass please?"

We sat in that position kissing and drinking. I caressed what I could reach of her body, her back, ass and her breasts. Gunnel made sure to keep my cock hard by playing with her cunt muscles. She chatted all the time.

"Lovely isn't it. Oh, that cock feels so good in my pussy. I love it. I love waiting for what no doubt will come. Your come I mean. But before the come comes we will fuck. Fuck a long time. You will bang me, won't you? You will mash my cunt when you bang me hard, won't you. Bang me until I scream, no doubt. You will make me cry and scream and I will love it."

Gunnel chatted, kissed and drank the champagne. She knew what she was doing. She made my libido rise and she maintained my erection with her cunt. She very deliberate prepared me for another lovely fuck.

"I guess that it will take some time yet before you are able to spurt into me again? I want a good load. That's the difference between young men and older men. The young can come numerous times in a row but they have limited staying power and come quickly. Older men like you are more patient and can really turn a woman on and give her a good time. How about it? Are you ready?" She looked at me smilingly and with a funny look on her face.

"Well, my cock is marvelously accommodated and taken care of in your pussy and the balls are working overtime but I must admit that if you want another good load I am afraid we have to wait a little more," I said trying to match her way of speaking.

"Oh, don't worry. I love to accommodate you in there. It feels so nice to be filled up. Do you want to hear why I know so much about young men? Not what you expected I guess?"

Instead of answering I gave her pussy a shove with my cock. Yes, I wanted to hear.

"Oh, that felt good. You want me to tell, I take it. Yes I will, but I think I will enjoy myself a little first. You don't mind, do you?" She laughed throatily and put her glass away and took mine as well. She pulled her legs back under her and pushed me down on my back. She moved up and down on my cock a few times to test.

She started to ride with long slow strokes. I caressed her breasts and body. I found her protruding clit and massaged it gently. She started to moan.

Her ride got more rapid and she laughed and moaned and made small cries. Suddenly she sat down hard on me and her body trembled. A long cry emerged from deep inside her starting low and reaching a high pitch tune. Her cunt muscles flexed hard. She leaned backwards steadying herself on her arms.

"Oh that was good. Just what I needed. I got so horny thinking about the story I was about to tell you."

She sat on me, her face flushed from her orgasm but also from her excitement. She really wanted to tell.

I again gave her a shove with my cock.

"All right, all right, I will tell you. But let me get more comfortable."

Gunnel worked her legs forward and sat in my lap as before. She took our glasses and filled them. She saluted me and let her muscles ripple along my cock.

"This is how it all began," she started her story. "I was at that time a nurse at a ward for patients needing care for a month or two. One day I noticed that one of the female patients cried silently after her son had left. I sat down and tried to comfort her. She admitted that she was sorry because her son visited her so seldom and he never stayed for long. She was also worried about what he was doing alone at home although he was old enough for taking care of himself. She was a single mother and very fuzzy about her son. I decided that I wanted to help her."

Gunnel stopped to sip at her champagne. "Are you comfortable? Like my story?" She asked and moved my cock around in her pussy. "Oh, so nice and hard," she said to herself.

"Well," she continued. "I turned the matter over in my mind for a day or two. I had to make the young man to really want to visit his mother frequently and spend some time with her each time. Suddenly I got that brilliant idea.

I asked the woman when she was expecting her son back the next time and made sure that I was there that evening but not on duty.

I caught the young man when he left his mother after having spent no more than fifteen minutes with her.

I pulled him into an empty office and scolded at him for not being more caring for his mother. He said little and I calmed down and tried to tell him how much his mother loved him and wanted his company in her distress.

Well, to make a long story short, after about half an hour he at last admitted that maybe he ought to visit her more often but that he felt uncomfortable in the hospital. He rose to leave when I stopped him.

'Look,' I said, 'I work in this hospital and it's not such a bad place. It can be pleasant enough if you will give it a chance. If you promise to visit your mother frequently and stay for at least an hour each time I volunteer to make you feel more comfortable and at home in the hospital.'

I got his interest and he promised to give it a try. I suggested that he would surprise his mother and come back already the following evening. He agreed reluctantly and left."

"So how about it, am I boring you?" Gunnel asked, looking at me over her glass. She sipped it and smiled. "Oh my, I think that I get carried away telling my story. I think my pussy forgets to be a good hostess for that cock," she giggled and moved her pussy and squeezed my cock.

She cupped her breasts and continued her story.

"Well, the following night he showed up as he had promised. I watched them secretly and saw that he really tried to be nice to his mother and he stayed more than the stipulated hour. When he left I caught up with him in the corridor and brought him into an empty room.

'Well, do you have any ideas what you would like to do to get more comfortable in the hospital?' I asked him. 'I have some ideas, but I want to hear if you have thought of something.'

'Uh, well, not really. You know best, I think,' he said lifting his gaze from my breast level.

Well, I should say that already the evening before I had made sure to wear my tightest fitted uniform and showed some cleavage. This evening I showed even more and it certainly interested him which pleased me.

'Well then,' I said. 'Have you ever been with a woman?'

'Uh, uh, what did you say,' he stammered and blushed. 'Oh, you heard me all right. I asked if you have got laid. I guess that you haven't and now I ask if you want to make love to me.'

I went close to him and hugged him burying his nose in my cleavage. I hadn't found any other approach then the most direct one. And it worked.

With his nose in my cleavage he admitted that he was a virgin and that he wanted to change that. Well, we soon were naked on the bed and he had hardly got his cock inside me when he came. I had expected something like that but was anyhow disappointed. I wanted to be fucked.

But then he surprised me. I tried to be kind and caring and fondled his limp cock. It started to grow immediately and he was hard again in no time. I pulled him over me and got his cock inside. This time he stayed a little longer but not long enough for me of course. But it was pleasant though. He was so eager and fucked me good as long as it lasted.

When he was spent I let him lay back and rest. I couldn't resist though fondling him and his cock. I sucked on it and was very surprised when he got erect a third time. I mounted him and this time he stayed hard long enough for me to get an orgasm on my own.'

"Good story, don't you think," Gunnel said looking at me. She rocked a little back and forth to stimulate my cock. Well, I had found the story arousing and hadn't lost any hardness but she massaged me anyhow to make sure.

"Well, he was very grateful but didn't know what to say or do. But at last he very shyly asked if he could see me again. That was just what I waited for. I promised to let him fuck me as long as he visited his mother frequently and was kind to her. I took him on five or six times more and I am proud to tell that he became quite good and gave me a lot of pleasure."

She smiled inwardly and got lost in her memories. Suddenly she woke up.

"Oh, I am so horny again. Can I use your cock?" She asked.

She quickly put the glasses away and started to ride me again with great ardor. She came, screaming and laughing.

"I love to break in a young man," she said after she had recovered. "Even if they have had a fling or two with a young girl they are still so inexperienced and willing to learn. And so eager." She was silent for a while. "Want to hear how I blackmailed more boys?"

"No," I said. "You have turned me on. I am ready to fuck your brains out if I may. I want to give you my best. You are marvelous and your pussy has been so nice to my cock. Let's fuck."

"Oh, yes, I love to hear that. Yes, I want to fuck. Mash me, mash me, mash me. I want to fuck, fuck, fuck," she sang laughingly. "I want to be taken from behind. Yes I want you to bang me from behind, to mash my cunt from behind, fuck, fuck and fuck again."

Gunnel rose from my lap and stood down. She got a big hard cushion from under the bed and put it on the bed and flung herself down on it on her stomach. The cushion lifted her ass high up in the air and she spread her knees wide.

"Come and take me. Fuck me, bang me, mash my cunt," she sang moving rhythmically up and down.

I was more than ready and quickly got into position behind her, ready to enter. As soon as the tip of my cock touched her vestibule she rocked back trying to push herself onto my cock. As I forcefully pushed forward at the same time being sure of having found her entrance my cock rammed into her with great force hitting her cervix. She grunted highly and cried out but didn't withdraw.

"Oh yes, it was hard. I like that, oh yes. Come on now. Give it to me. Mash me," she cried.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers