Tom's Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I grabbed her hips and got going banging into her. She started to moan and cry out and screamed when she came. I wasn't close yet so I went on, just going a little easier for a moment.

She had soon recovered and was back in full vigor. She was wild, bucking and thrusting back against me. I frequently bottomed out in her but she didn't mind, on the contrary. She pushed back even harder.

Her moans gave way to cries and suddenly that low tune from deep inside her came over her lips. She began to tremble and her muscles flexed. The tune slowly got higher as the orgasm took over her body making her shiver and tremble. Her cunt rippled along my cock giving me intense pleasure. She kept the tune for a long time, gradually it got higher and higher. Her body had taken control completely. I banged her with long mighty thrusts. Now she stood on all fours to thrust back even harder.

The tune eventually reached the high pitch. Her cunt rippled again and I came. When she felt my spurt her scream reached its top and suddenly broke. In complete silence we fell down over the cushion.

I lay on her back totally exhausted when I heard a deep chuckle. She wriggled her ass pushing me down beside her. She looked very content and smiled happily.

"I knew it. I knew that I could make it. Keep you hard with my pussy and stimulate you to get another good load in a short time. To get you very horny with my talking. I knew I could make you to give it all to me and make you to get the very best out of me. It was the best fuck I ever had. You really liked my talking, didn't you?" She chuckled again.

"You are absolute marvelous. My cock had such a good time in your pussy. And yes, your talk turned me on immensely. You are fabulous." I kissed her and caressed her body. I realized that she had made me perform twice – richly – in less than an hour.

"You and Gunnel were absolutely right. You didn't exaggerate a bit. On the contrary. You are amazingly talented. You certainly know how to comfort a man in bed." I flattered her.

"Tell me," I said after a while. "That boy, was it a real story? It was something you invented to arouse me, wasn't it?"

Gunnel giggled. "Oh no. It was a true story. Very satisfying I would say. And I broke in more boys in the same manner. You know what? I can tell you more stories next time. I can be your Sherazade, the woman in 'A thousand nights and one' that survived by telling stories to the king." She giggled heavily.

"So, you are a real Sister of Mercy," I said jokingly. "Giving yourself away for other women?"

"Oh, well, you might see it that way. But I make sure to get pleasure out of it myself. I am definitely not a nun. So I get rewarded myself. And the women are often very grateful, like Karin. But let me tell you the rest of the story of the first boy."

She pushed the cushion out of the way and lay back on the bed.

"Well, the mother was pleased when I saw her the day after. She was so happy that her son had come back so soon and been so nice to her. The boy came back already the same evening as we had agreed and we had a good fuck after he had seen his mother.

Well, the following morning the mother looked distressed again. I sat down and she soon told me what was wrong.

'Now I am worried about what he is doing. I can tell that he has got laid for the first time in his life and now I am worried sick because I don't know who the girl is. Is she good and caring? Or is she a tramp or what? Will he get a decease? Is he protecting himself? I have never been able to talk to him about such matters.'

Well, I didn't know what to do or say. I felt a little guilty. I thought about it the whole day and in the end decided I had to do something. She was so distressed. So I went to talk to her the next morning.

'How do you know that he has got laid,' I asked after some preliminaries.

'Oh, I just know. A mother does know, doesn't she? We have been so close and alone for so long. I know him,' she said. 'I am so happy for him of course, he certainly is old enough, but I am worried anyhow.' She sobbed again.

'Well, in fact, it's me he has been with,' I blurted out. I couldn't stand to see her distress.

'You, I don't understand. You don't know him, do you?' She asked very confused so I told her the full story. When I was finished she looked silently at me for a long time. Her eyes slowly filled with tears again but this time she looked happy and she smiled.

'Oh, I don't know what to say or do. But I am so very, very happy. You seem to be such a caring person and look so lovely. I am certain that you were very kind to him. I am so grateful.' She got silent again then drew her breath to continue. 'You know, I have always worried about his first experience and wanted that it should be a very good one, something to remember. I have hoped that he would find an experienced and caring person for this event. Oh, I am really grateful to you.'

Then she started to worry again. She really took everything seriously.

'Did he behave himself? Was he any good? Did he know what to do?' She was full of questions.

So I assured her that he was behaving very well and that he was going to be a good lover. I also flattered her mother's pride by telling that he had such a nice cock. She was very pleased and admitted that it had been another of her worries. His father had had such a tiny cock. All in all, she was very pleased and thanked me profoundly."

Gunnel turned and hugged me. She was turned on again from telling her memories but I was spent. But I licked her to another orgasm before we fell asleep. The deal went on steadily every fortnight. I made love to Karin. She was always very expectant and well prepared as any woman would be when she was about to meet her lover. She was innovative in her way. I guess that she and Gunnel discussed possibilities of different positions and how to move Karin when we fucked. And they found out how useful an advanced hospital bed can be. They used its possibilities to lower, raise and tilt the sections independently. Karin rapidly developed her skill and ability. She got more and more orgasms each time. She learnt how to prolong and ride on the wave of an orgasm for a long time. No doubt that Gunnel taught her a lot. They were very sensitive women.

Karin became a very orgasmic woman. It made it more pleasurable for me. When she got her orgasms her body vibrated and trembled which made up for her inability to meet me with her body. And she was always so lovely and caring. She liked to be taken from behind. And she wanted to know what to be taken in the ass meant. Afterwards she wasn't shy to ask to be taken up her ass again.

Gunnel, yes. She was always standing by but was more supportive and in the background. I was invited to Gunnel's bed every so often. And she indeed was very innovative and active. Every time she tried to be even better than last time. And she made me perform above my normal level.

It was a very satisfactory deal indeed.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers