Tom's Treats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a petite woman with narrow hips and big breasts for her small frame. It was easy to carry her. The only problem was that my erect cock lay along her crack and she began to put weight on it. Well, an erect cock isn’t exactly made to give that type of support.

Birgit quickly grasped the situation. With a devious smile on her face she helped me lift Stella up to release my cock. But with one swift movement she placed my cock at the pussy entrance and impaled the nurse onto it. Stella laughed throatily when she felt my cock inside her.

“Give her a lap of honor,” Birgit said and laughed loudly. “Congratulate her, girls!”

I slowly went around the sun deck with Stella bouncing up and down on my cock. She waved her hands in the air like an athlete having won the competition. The women cheered and caressed or slapped her ass. She liked it and moaned every time. I started to caress her ass cheeks and make her skin to stretch especially in her slit. I found her butt hole and inserted a finger. That made it. She got frantic on my cock and used her strength to thrust up and down. She came with a scream. The women cheered again.

“Oh my god. I came again. You know, Tom has already taken me four times giving me good orgasms each time. I thought I had to help him getting a high score. And now he has made me come again. I love it, I love it,” she told the world.

The ever present Birgit helped her down. Since I was still erect Birgit had to lift her upwards, off my cock. Birgit stroked my cock.

“You are amazing, aren’t you? You have fucked most of us at least twice. Some even more, I have lost count. And still you haven’t come. See what a little Viagra can do. But what shall we do? You can’t go around like that. It might be dangerous. Just wait.” She giggled and tried to sound assuring in her best nurse manner but she looked worried.

In fact I had been very close to coming several times during this marvelous exercise. Only willpower had prevented it. I was sure that any one of these talented women could get me off in less than five minutes if that was the target. But I didn’t tell her. She seemed to arrange something pleasant for me. And she had asked me in the morning just to play along.

She left me to go talking to some of her partners. They had a brief conference and then Birgit stood forward.

“Girls, girls, attention please. This insatiable man is still erect, believe it or not. But he can’t stay that way of course. We have decided that Stella and Anna, today’s two winners should have the honor to finish him off. Girls, give us a good show, the floor is yours,” Birgit declared solemnly. “Come to think of it; a good show is worth a bonus,” she added.

I was led to the mattress. Stella and Anna were pushed forward by the women. They gathered around us cheering and giving advice to Anna and Stella, who had a private conference. Anna left and ran into the house.

Stella embraced me pressing her whole body against mine. Her body felt so good, warm and with nice breasts. She whispered in my ear:

“The boss wanted a show and what the boss wants she gets. If you agree, that is. After all, you are the big star around here,” she said and took hold of my cock and jacked it. She started to giggle. “A magnificent star if you ask me.” She giggled even more. “Do you think you can take us both again? You have to make us come of course.”

“Sure, I will help with the show. And yes, if the first of you comes quickly and doesn’t make any tricks I am sure I can take you both.”

Anna came back and they conferred a little more behind my back. The women who had been silent for a while started to cheer them on.

Anna and Stella stepped forward. They held each other around the waists and took a few dancing steps.

“Ladies and . . ., no, there is no one in the audience,” Stella started and broke into giggle. “Ladies, the boss wants a show so let me present the Anna and Stella peep show.”

“And starring: The very special guest star Tom and his incredible dick,” Anna went on. They placed themselves at both sides of me and pulled my arms around their waists. We turned slowly around to face all the women. Anna put her hand under my cock holding it forward and now and then jacking it. The women cheered and wolf whistled.

“Let the show begin,” Anna announced. Let me present: STELLA and TOM.”

“I want a ride,” Stella shouted and pushed me down on my back and straddled me. To my astonishment her pussy was hot and wet and she easily impaled herself on my cock and started to ride me fiercely. I helped her by caressing her breasts and clit. She was soon moaning highly and cried out now and then. The other women had closed in and formed a narrow circle around us. They joined Stella in her moans.

Stella cried out and came. Well, she had proven earlier in the day that she loved to fuck and the thought of the show had turned her on immensely. She cried out and collapsed forward when she came. The women cheered. Stella soon recovered and jumped up.

“Ladies, let me show a trick I just have learnt,” she announced. Anna came forward and handed her something I couldn’t see.

Stella knelt and sucked my hard cock for a short while. It felt lovely but she soon withdrew and turned away from me. I heard the women cheer.

Suddenly her mouth was back on my cock. But there was something in between. A condom was about to be rolled onto my cock. To cheers from the women Stella put the condom on with only her mouth. Stella jumped up.

“Let me introduce to you: The amazing ANNA and TOM

Anna entered the circle and sank down on all fours beside me. “I want it from behind. Come and take me,” she shouted. She was a curvy woman and looked lovely with her broad hips and the ass up in the air.

Stella helped me to get in position behind Anna. She took my cock and caressed Anna from her clit to her ass hole several times. She placed the cock head at the entrance and slapped my ass to start me. But when I pushed it was not a slick pussy, easy to enter. Instead there was resistance. I realized that I was about to sodomize the nurse. It was a turn on to be allowed up her ass and my cock twitched which the women noticed and cheered. I pushed forward eager to get into her ass canal.

She was obviously experienced. With small movements she started to work me inside and her muscle gave way a little at a time. When my cock head plopped inside, Anna grunted and so did the group of women. They all felt their asses being speared. I pushed steadily on and was soon all the way in. Anna grunted again when my balls touched her ass cheeks and all the women grunted in unison and stood very close leaning forward to see well. Anna let me do most of the fucking but wriggled her ass and made small movements to have it the way she wanted. We soon found a rhythm. Her ass canal was narrow and held a tight grip around my cock but it had been well lubricated. It was a fresh feeling after all the slick pussies. Anna moaned and grunted and had by now the whole group mentally connected to her. When she moaned they moaned, when she grunted they grunted. They felt in their asses what she felt when I thrust inwards. I felt my orgasm building up. Anna sensed it and started to buck under me. She moaned and grunted, higher and higher. The group followed her. I started to come deep inside her ass and when she felt it let herself come, crying out loud.

A mighty cry came from the group of women who writhed collectively in a common orgasm. Anna relaxed and the group was relieved. The tension had been very high and all the women were so pleased that they had got their relief through Anna. They started to giggle, laugh and cheer.

I felt that my cock at last lost its hardness. It was a relief after all this time. I figured I must have been going for more than two hours.

I embraced Anna and caressed her breast and kissed her neck. Soon she wriggled under me and wanted to stand up. I withdrew and stood. She turned and held up my limp cook and lifted her arm in the air in a winner’s gesture. She removed the condom with its content. She held it high, swinging it in the air as a trophy when she marched into the house to freshen up. The women cheered her all the way.

The women got more refreshments and relaxed at the pool chatting in small groups. The party slowly ended. One by one the women came to hug me before they got dressed and went away. All of them gave me a full body hug and at last only Birgit, her two partners Lena and Christina and I were left.

- - -

To be continued. In chapter four Tom and the partners enjoy a relaxed evening and a joyful Sunday morning. Birgit and Tom take a walk in the countryside, meet new staff members and have a quiet, enjoyable evening.