Tom's Treats Ch. 04

Story Info
Sunday: a.m Cecilia & Lena; p.m Birgit.
11.2k words
4.73
55.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

All the nurses had left. Only the partners had stayed. It was the orgasmic Cecilia and Lena who had been my first woman in the program and so graciously had led us into the intimate situation.

Birgit sank back in a chair exhausted. So did also Lena and Cecilia. They let the late afternoon sun caress their naked bodies. They talked little and just relaxed. They agreed that the afternoon had been a success. The staff had really enjoyed themselves. They were very satisfied themselves – also physically.

Birgit invited me to dinner and to stay the night. I was glad that she did. The alternative with a long drive to an empty home wasn't thrilling to say the least. We all went to our rooms to freshen up and rest before dinner.

An hour later I heard women talk outside my door and went out to see if it was time for dinner. The women had dressed up in short dinner dresses and looked marvelous.

In the dining room the table was laid for dinner and in the kitchen the food was prepared in the refrigerator. It only had to be heated up. The women started to make the food and salad. I was asked to get wine from the cellar.

I found a small but well designed wine storage. It was packed with wine most of high quality. I had a good time going over it all and finally selected an Italian Amarone wine.

I brought the bottles up and opened them to let them breathe a while. I poured glasses to all of us.

We had an exquisite meal with nice chat. The events during the day were commented upon with great humor. They had liked it and so had the nurses.

During the conversation they slipped a word now and then about the program and its operation. I understood that Birgit was the senior partner and in charge. Where the younger nurses fitted in got only partly clear to me. They helped the partners with examinations like the one Lisa had given me. They also were the caretakers and cleaned the flats used. But then there was something about teasing male patients to make them come I didn't fully understand. I understood though that it wasn't a coincidence that they all had great bodies and big busts. And that it had to do with the teasing.

After dinner we had coffee and old cognac in the sitting-room. The women became very relaxed and at ease and the conversation flowed easily.

I became aware of that Lena watched me with a faint smile on her face. She had been quiet for a while.

"Well, I guess you are spent for the night?" she said lightly in a pause in the conversation. She was looking down at my crotch.

I hesitated slightly to find an answer.

"Well, yes, I guess my pride will not be a good partner tonight. But other parts of me are not that tired and could please a woman," I said in the same light mode.

That started a conversation about ways of pleasing women without using the cock in the pussy. They all revealed a lot of themselves and their favorites. Some of it I had discovered already but some were new to me. In the end they agreed that although a man could please a woman in many pleasurable ways, knowing that a stiff cock in the pussy wasn't an option would be a turn off. With that the conversation took other directions.

Eventually we made it a night. Nobody invited me to her bed. I went to sleep on my own.

I woke up early and was thirsty. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to get something to drink.

When I came back to my room Cecilia was waiting for me.

"I heard that you were awake and up. I wanted to talk to you in private about what you did to me yesterday. It was naughty of you to take advantage of me and score so many times in front of all the others," she said sternly. "You knew about me and used it deliberately," she added.

"Well, I... I apologize. It wasn't. . ." I started to say when her stern face broke up in a big smile and she came forward and hugged me.

"Oh, I loved it, I really did. Nobody has made me come like that before. I want you to do it again. Please," she begged. "Besides, they all say that you are even better in the mornings," she giggled

Well, I had had a good night's sleep and was ready for battle. I always slept in the nude and had only the thin gown on. My cock was already awakened which Cecilia found out soon enough.

She laughed delighted, wriggled out of my arms, slipped out of her flimsy negligee and graciously stretched out on my bed. She lay in a sexy invitingly pose without being vulgar. Her legs were slightly raised and bent to one side. When she was sure that I watched she graciously shifted her legs from one side to the other. In the process she opened up completely showing her shaved pussy very invitingly.

I climbed up on the bed and started my routine. I sniffed over her pussy kissed it lightly. She was already a little moist.

I moved up her body and took my time kissing her cheeks, ears and neck. Slowly I went down to her firm breasts with its stiff brown nipples and rolled them between my lips. I moved on south to her nicely rounded belly and kissed her button. I had a purpose with all this. I wanted her to shiver of lust before I came to her pussy. It was going to be much easier then I thought. This woman had asked for a performance and I was going to use all my skill to give it to her.

I also discovered that this wasn't a woman coming directly from a good night's sleep. She was fresh from a shower, had put on new perfume and her pussy was clean and tasted real sweet. She deserved my best.

She was shivering and she moaned noisily. I moved further down and took a big bite of her clean shaven pubic mons in my mouth. I stretched her skin and moved it in a small circle. I knew that it would affect her clit. And it did. She came violently and cried out loud.

I didn't give her a rest. I forced my head between her thighs. She willingly spread her legs. I dove into her sweet pussy and started to lick her. Up and down her slit from the butt hole to her clit. She writhed and moaned and came, again crying out loud. Immediately I pressed my tongue at her ass hole and slipped in a little. Than back to her pussy and clit. After a few turns she came again but this time she pushed my head away.

"That was nice," she panted. "But now I want to come with your cock in my pussy. That's much better. Let's get you ready."

She prepared to move down on me but soon discovered that I was hard and ready. A big delighted smile spread over her face.

"Oh, you are already hard," she exclaimed. "I am so happy that you got hard just looking at me. Come to me please, fuck me and make me come but give me a breather now and then."

She flung herself backwards, spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. I slid right into her wet pussy and started to fuck her. It took a few minutes to get her back to shivering but then her multiple orgasms started. After some time I rolled her over on her stomach and lifted her up on her knees and took her from behind. A number of orgasms later I had her to ride me but that calmed her down too much so I rolled us over again and went on fucking her. For each orgasm she cried out loud.

Finally she pushed me away. She was panting hard. She relaxed for a while then pushed me down on my back and mounted me. She impaled herself on my cock and this time she rode me deliberately. She sat down, looked at me and smiled.

"That was incredible good. I have got enough. But I want to finish you off as well. Never leave a man with a hard on, my mother told me." She giggled.

I felt her muscles contract around my cock. She moved slightly up and down and her pussy was suddenly narrow. She fucked me with small movements and used her inner muscles to perfection. My arousal grew rapidly and I started to meet her thrusts but she pushed me down. Suddenly she sat straight up and put my hands on her ass cheeks.

"Hold me tight and spread them," she panted. I grabbed her ass and held her in a firm grip. Her hips gyrated and her cunt muscles rippled along my cock. She felt my spasms and squeezed my cock even harder. When I came her muscles milked me with rippling contractions. It was wonderful.

She dismounted me and lay by my side. I dozed off. When I woke up she was gone.

I lay for a while thinking about this remarkable woman and remembered her lovely pussy and the control she had over her pussy. It was a rare gift.

After a while I got up, showered, shaved and went to find some breakfast. The ladies had said that they wanted to sleep late and told me to help myself.

I found what I needed in the kitchen. I brewed coffee and made a few sandwiches and put it on a tray. When I rummaged in the cupboard I found a bottle of these small, blue Viagra pills and on an impulse I swallowed one.

I had my breakfast at the pool in the morning sun. It was another beautiful day. The only thing missing was the morning paper but I found some magazines.

I took a swim in the pool. I didn't bother with swim trunks and afterwards sat in the sun drying myself.

"Hi Tom, enjoying yourself, are you?"

I startled when I heard Birgit's voice but calmed down soon enough when she bent over my chair from behind and kissed my cheek. She came round and let me admire her body through a very exquisite negligee.

We were interrupted by Lena in an equally sheer and exquisite ensemble. She also kissed my cheek.

The negligees were flimsy and left no doubt that they were naked underneath. The pubic bushes were clearly outlined.

Lena looked at Birgit inquiringly but then got bold. She let her negligee fall to the floor and stark naked went into the pool. Birgit watched her for a while then slipped out of her own negligee.

"It would be so nice to have some coffee out here," she said meaningly over her shoulder when she went to the pool ladder.

I admired her when she graciously went into the water. It looked like she deliberately did it slowly. Then I went to fulfill her wish.

When I came back with a tray with coffee and sandwiches they were sunbathing in the nude. I put the tray down on a table between them and poured the coffee. Then I sat down on a chair opposite.

They giggled when they realized that I had placed myself to get a full frontal view of them. Lena was the first to seductively shift her legs in slow motion giving me a glimpse of her pussy. Birgit took her time but then stretched out her legs and spread her thighs slightly.

Cecilia joined us at the pool deck. She wore a short teddy robe. I rose to get a chair for her and when she realized that I was naked she laughed throatily. Then she saw that both Birgit and Lena were naked as well.

She let her robe slide down her body and came forward a little stiff legged. Her smooth hairless pussy was all red.

Birgit looked at her and smiled.

"I can see that you visited Tom this morning and that he didn't disappoint you," she giggled.

"Oh yes, I had a marvelous time and in the end I think Tom liked it as well, didn't you?" Cecilia asked me smilingly.

"Indeed I did. Cecilia has a rare talent in her pussy. She squeezed me real hard and milked me dry with her muscles," I said picking up the tune.

That was the start of a rather frivolous conversation about men and sex and the younger nurses. The women seemed to have a very active sex life judged from all stories they told. But none of them seemed to have a steady relationship.

"How does it feel to take a woman up her butt," Lena suddenly asked me.

"Well," I said trying to find an answer. "Well, it's similar to the pussy but at the same time quite different. It's narrow all the way and the feeling in there is different. But I am not an expert. I haven't visited that many. But I like it."

"I have never let a man in there. I have disliked the idea," Lena admitted. "But when you speared me yesterday it didn't feel too bad I must admit."

"Oh, it can be pleasurable with the right partner and for a change," Birgit picked up on the topic. "But it's nothing you suggest to a man the first night. You must be sure of him."

"It's a turn on for most men. You only have to mention it to make them horny," Cecilia added giggling.

"Birgit, tell me how it feels. Does it hurt?" Lena coaxed Birgit for an answer. The women discussed it for a while longer.

Cecilia was right. Just the talk about it was arousing. And I was sitting in front of three lovely naked ladies who seemed not to care about my presence. They were totally uninhibited in their movements showing me everything. On the same time it was obvious that they took care to look good, for instance they held their shoulders back to lift their breast.

Anyhow, the situation and the conversation aroused me and my cock. Not to a full erection but my cock grew longer and swelled.

I got aware of that the women had gone quiet. They were looking at each other and at me and giggled.

"My goodness," Birgit said snorting from laughter. "Ladies, I think we better dress in something or we have to take care of this insatiable man. We certainly have other things to take care of this morning."

They all rose but took their time to collect their robes. But they didn't put them on but walked naked inside. I took a swim and then sat down again in the sun.

The women came back now dressed in exquisite bikinis. I found them even more arousing dressed like that. Nakedness is lovely but leaves nothing to the imagination. Their bikinis were designed to tease and made the very best of their bodies.

They had a meeting on the sun deck. They had placed a parasol to give shadow and seemed to be quite busy.

Eventually the meeting ended. I heard that Lena and Cecilia would leave after lunch. They went up to pack. Birgit joined me at the pool and showed off a little before she graciously took her bikini off and seductively went into the pool. She swam around for a while, then got up and walked around in the sunshine to dry. I followed her with my eyes of course and my cock swelled again. She was very aware and pleased of my admiration.

Suddenly she stopped behind my chair, leaned over letting her breasts caress my shoulder, reached down and fondled my cock and said:

"You poor man, you are horny again. Why don't you go see Lena? She might be willing to do something for you. In fact I know that her ass hole is burning." She giggled in my ear.

I went inside and up the stairs to find her room. A door was slightly open and I went inside. A woman was bending over making the bed, her naked ass towards me. I couldn't resist to stroke over her butt and down her red crack although it was Cecilia. She startled and turned around, smiled and said:

"Oh no, it would have been nice but I am too sore. The ass hole you are looking for is in the next room." She giggled which wiped out the possible insult of her partner.

I went and knocked at the other door and was immediately greeted by Lena. She was naked but for her bikini bra that really supported her full breasts and made them look fantastic.

She melted into my arms and we embraced for a while. I caressed her backside from the neck down her buttocks to her upper thighs. She parted her feet and wriggled her ass. From behind I felt the heat in her crack.

She opened my gown and pressed herself at my naked body when I attacked her bra. It was a bit difficult depending on the lovely load it had to take care of but soon enough she was naked and her breast pressed against my chest.

After a while she put her hands around my head and kissed me. She moved away and lay down on the bed. I followed and began to kiss and lick her body from head down. Again this was a woman who had prepared herself. She had showered and put on a faint pleasant perfume. Her brown, curly pussy hair was fluffy from brushing. So that was the reason for Birgit's performance, to give her time to prepare.

I remembered what she liked and did my best to please her but also teased her with small things that she wasn't too fond of. Her pussy tasted fresh and her moistness sweet and a little acid. I flicked over her clit and the spasm told me that she was well on her way. She acknowledged it by spreading her thighs and meeting my tongue by bucking against it. Soon after she started to shudder and moan. She cried out when she came.

She recovered quickly and reached for my cock. It was hard and throbbing which she acknowledged with a wide grin.

"Come to me Tom, come and take me. I . . . er... I think I want to be taken in the ass. Yes, I am sure now. Please take me in my ass but you have to be careful. Please come to me," she begged.

She turned and stood on all fours on the bed.

I very much wanted the same. I had been teased all morning and was really worked up. I knelt between her spread thighs and guided myself to her pussy. I thought it best to warm her up a little. She looked back at me a little surprised but with small rapid movements of her ass she eased me in quickly. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me when I thrust hard into her. She forcefully met my thrusts. I found her clit and started to massage it.

She really liked that and became noisy. Her moans got higher both in volume and tune and guided me towards her orgasm. She shuddered heavily when she came and her moan became a high pitch tune.

I quickly withdrew and started to caress her crack from behind. I had already seen the necessary on the bedside table. She was really well prepared. I reached out and got a condom and swiftly put it on. It was a brand that was well lubricated but on the table was also additional jelly which I used on her brown, puckered butt hole. She became nervous and her butt hole closed tight around my finger. But she smiled over her shoulder and looked confident so I pressed on.

I put my cock at her butt entrance. By now she was standing on her knees with her head down on her forearms and her ass up in the air. I started to caress her pussy and clit and pressed only very gently at her hole. She got aroused and I could feel her muscle easing up. Suddenly she thrust backwards and I plopped in just as the day before. My cock head was inside and past her sphincter muscle which closed just behind it and held me in a firm grip.

I kept still and let her set the pace. Soon she tried moving a little back and forth and I slipped further into her ass canal.

"Oh yes, I have taken it in, I knew I could," she exclaimed laughing of joy.

She moved her butt again and I helped by keeping a gentle forward pressure. I slid further and further inside and she thrust harder for each stroke.

She cried out when she felt that I bottomed out with my balls pressed against her ass.

"Oh, it feels wonderful. I am so filled up. I never thought I could accommodate your cock in my ass, but I did, didn't I? Now fuck me, go on fuck me," she yelled.

And so I did. I started slow with small gentle thrusts but got bolder when I felt her thrusting back. Soon I fucked her ass with long strokes that nearly got me out of her. A slow back stroke was followed by a forceful inbound stroke that made her whine loudly. She didn't hold back but met my forceful strokes.

I really enjoyed myself but concentrated on Lena. I had held her hips in a firm grip both for support and to get more force. Now I went down and found her moist pussy and erect clit and started to caress her. She was by now lost in her passion and her whole body was engaged to create pleasure for herself. She started to shiver and shudder and then an orgasm hit her and she fell forward and I followed. I had just been about to thrust inwards and my weight made the last thrust a mighty one which made her to cry out. I was afraid that I had hurt her but soon found out that was not the case. She moaned of pleasure as the orgasm shook her body.

She lay flat on her belly with me on top of her back. After a while she started to wriggle to get free. But she stopped abruptly when she felt that I was still inside her ass and hard. She lay still and squeezed my cock, to check my hardness.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers