Tom's Treats Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head and looked at me. She smiled happily. She raised an eyebrow.

"Again?" She asked. When I nodded she laughed joyfully and added: "I want to be on top. Please sir, leave my ass."

I withdrew and rolled on my back. Lena quickly was on her knees beside me. She took the soiled condom off and kissed my cock and made sure it was still hard. Then she put a fresh condom on, expertly avoiding getting my pubic hair entangled in it as she rolled it on.

She swiftly straddled me and put some jelly on my cock and in her butt hole. She put my cock in place at her ass hole and started to impale herself. She used small movements to get me past her sphincter muscle but it really didn't do much resistance. I was soon inside. After a few more thrusts she sat down fully impaled on my cock. She had quickly learnt how to accommodate me in her butt with ease.

She looked down at me with a broad smile. She straightened up, leaned back and laughed happily and loudly.

"Can you imagine that I am sitting here in this luxurious bedroom on top of you and with your stiff cock in my ass? And of my own free will? I, who have disgusted the thought of a cock in the ass for twenty-five years, as long as I have been fucking cocks. Now I have a cock up my ass for the second time and I love it. Now I am going to fuck that cock in my ass."

She laughed happily again, a laugh that stopped abruptly when she started to move up and down on my cock. Her face got stern and concentrated. She put a hand on my chest for support. She was going to give me a ride, that was for sure.

And she did. This time she took her time. She used all her skill to drive us to the brink and then ease back again. Several times. Each time we were down she laughed loudly and when on top she cried out. I squeezed her buttocks, caressed her lovely breasts that swung above me, grabbed her hips and finally found her clit. When I finally started to caress her we were climbing but this time she couldn't stop. When she forced us over the brink her high pitched cry broke out.

She slumped down over me for a while. Then she sat up, looked at me and laughed happily. She caressed her breasts, her buttocks and her belly. I tried to follow her mood and was glad to caress this lovely woman. She was so happy she had to do something.

Suddenly she dismounted me, knelt beside me and caressed me with her breasts. She turned and carefully took the condom off. She licked the slickness off my cock. Then she laughed again, her happy, joyful laugh.

We had lunch together, the three ladies and I. It was good, leftovers from the day before and prepared by Birgit and Cecilia. It had been ready when Lena and I came down. Birgit and Cecilia smiled and only said that luncheon was ready. But they looked inquiringly at us.

"Yes, I like it now, yes, I really do," Lena blurted out. "I could never imagine that it was that enjoyable. Tom took me twice in my butt and I could easily accommodate him."

They all laughed and during the meal they discussed butt fucking and other ways to perform pleasurable sex.

Lena and Cecilia left after lunch. I helped Birgit to do the dishes and secretly took a blue pill. Just in case, you never know, I thought. When we were finished Birgit looked a bit uncertain, for the first time I realized. I decided to take the lead.

"What about a walk in the sunshine? You can show me around this nice place," I suggested.

She looked pleased and immediately accepted.

"Give me a few minutes to go change," she said. "I can't walk around like this."

She was still wearing her skimpy bikini.

I waited outside in the garden surrounding the house. It was very well kept with lawns, flower beds, old apple trees and rosebushes. High bushes gave privacy at least in summertime.

Well, it took twenty minutes but when she came down she looked marvelous. She had a light summer dress with a wide skirt and although it was moderately cut her lingerie made her bosom look impressive. She had also made her hair and she smelled good from a light perfume.

I complimented her both for her looks and for the garden. She blushed slightly and looked very pleased.

"It would have been a great sight to have all the lovely ladies from yesterday walk around in this nice garden," I added.

"Oh, and of course they should be in the nude?" she giggled and smiled.

"Well, in fact that is one of my secret fantasies," I giggled back.

"Come on, I will show you the farm," she said. "Let's start with the stables. I have to speak to some persons there and perhaps invite them to the pool in the afternoon." We walked towards the stables and barns. She held my arm and walked close to me. Her hip bounced into mine. It was nice.

She told that she had bought the farm the year before and that the farming was leased out. The stables were rented by a bunch of women and girls for their horses.

She left me outside the stable. I stood there and looked at the activities. As usual in such places it was merely women who kept horses in this way; sharing a stable and helping each other to take care of the horses. I admired some of the women. They looked great.

"I don't think their fathers would like what you are thinking about. Their mothers perhaps but not the fathers." Birgit had come back and stood behind me. "You naughty man. It's not yet one o'clock and you have had two women this morning and quite satisfactory I dare say. And you are already dreaming of what you should want to do with these women. Don't you think it's a little too much?" She giggled and talked to me in a low voice.

"Oh, no, on the contrary. That's my normal standard, two fucks in the morning, of course given a willing and supportive woman and some more in the afternoon if the woman hasn't got enough. And this morning the women certainly were willing, lining up I would say, and were very supportive."

Birgit blushed a little but giggled and were in a good mood. She changed the topic though.

"What do you like with these women? Why do they attract you?" she asked and I could only find real interest in her voice. It was very easy to talk with her.

"Just look at them. They are very natural and self-content in their doings. There are no men around whom they have to show off for. But yet they are very sexy in these riding gears. The tight riding pants emphasis the female body. And look what the thin and small T-shirts do, marvelous."

I was lucky. Just then a curvy woman came out from the stable in a very short T-shirt with her midriff bare. Her breasts were not concealed in a bra but held in place by the stretch material of the T-shirt. But it didn't prevent them from bouncing nicely when she moved.

"I get your point," Birgit giggled in my ear. "They look lovely. Tell me more."

"Well, as you know I am very fond of hairy pussies and generous breast. My strongest fetishism is the cowgirl. I love that outfit. It makes most women look fantastic. And I especially like the breaches, the checked shirt knitted under the breasts or the leather west with no shirt underneath. That's what turns me on with this stable."

"Oh, have you seen a real woman dressed as a cowgirl," Birgit asked without mocking.

"Yes of course. My wife is very keen to please me. She has bought several outfits and wears them to please me."

"Well, and yet you are drooling over these women?" She teased me.

"Well, yes, although she looks fantastic there is something missing to match my fantasy."

Birgit looked inquiringly at me and waited.

"Oh come on, tell me. I want to know what the trouble is." She sounded very serious.

"Well you see, my wife is slim, blond and has a thin bush and taut behind. She doesn't fill out this picture in full. But she has a lot of other qualities that makes her sexy. After all, this is just a fantasy," I added quickly.

"Come on; tell me what your fantasy girl should look like. Give me an example. You must have met women by now that could fill the picture?" She urged me to reveal my secret desires, but I had no objections. She was so genuinely interested in the question.

"All right. My cowgirl fantasy is about a curvy, dark woman with big breasts. Just think about a curvy girl in breeches and vest and nothing more. Her dark pussy bush would be nicely framed and her round ass emphasized by the straps. And her hairy armpits would show under the vest together with her dark brown nipples. Inga, for one, has the right looks." I looked at her and she nodded.

"Or that girl perhaps, she looks just right from here?" Birgit said, nodding in the direction of the stable door. "I bet that she has bushy pitch-black pussy hair."

A dark woman had come out. It looked like she had a lot of curves in the right places although her clothes were baggy. And she was dark.

"Well, yes I should think so. Of course I have no idea how she keeps her pussy hair." We stood silent for a while looking at the woman. "Well, let's move on. I have promised to show you the farm and so far we have only looked at women." Birgit broke the spell.

We walked through the barns and came out on the other side. We walked along a waste enclosed pasture-land chatting. Several horses were grazing. Two young geldings were playfully fighting like youngsters. Suddenly Birgit stopped and clutched my arm. She got quiet.

Another gelding was circling a mare. She might have been in heat and his castration not complete. His yard-long cock was fully erect and very hard and swung stately from side to side along his belly. Now and then he ejaculated precome as stallions normally do when they prepare to jump the mare. But he was always rejected when he tried to mount the mare.

"Look, he behaves like most men. Bragging with a stiff cock thinking that it's all a woman is interested in," Birgit blurted out, trying to hide her interest. "And then in many cases it's just 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' and the woman is left unsatisfied." Her cheeks were flushed and she was panting hard.

We stood quiet watching this impressive cock until the gelding gave up and his great tool slowly withdrew.

Birgit laughed a bit nervously and we walked on into a nice birch-tree grove.

"Have you ever seen a real stallion mount a willing mare," I asked.

"No, I haven't," Birgit answered in a clipped voice.

"Well, it's an impressive sight," I said. "The powerful stallion with his long hard cock dominates the mare. When he is ready he jumps up over her back and takes a bite in her neck for support. And then somehow he is able to get his swaying cock in the right place and with mighty thrusts pushes his way inside. It's primitive and wild and also the mare seems to like it. You should find an opportunity to watch it."

"Well, you have, haven't you," Birgit said but now there were more interest in her voice. "I was raised in the city and have never been at farms. Seems like I have missed something, haven't I?"

"Well, yes, I was raised on a farm and we had all sorts of animals. Also a bull but although he is even more powerful than a stallion it's such a clumsy performance."

Birgit laughed and the tension eased. She walked even closer to me and leaned her head at my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist and my hand on her hip to hold her closer. I became aware of an unexpected heat from her body through the thin dress and instinctively searched for the waistband of her knickers. I couldn't find any.

Birgit looked up in my eyes.

"I have no panties on if that was what you were searching for," she giggled. "I like the warm breeze on my pussy a day like this and even more when I am aroused. I must admit that the horses turned me on."

I stopped and kissed her lightly but then we walked on.

"Tell me more about your wife and your love life," Birgit asked and it was obvious that she wanted to change the topic to ease up our conversation.

"Well, she has always been a very good wife and a tremendous sex partner as I have told you before," I began a little uncertain. "When we first became a couple she was a little hesitant and held back. With her background she couldn't risk to have a baby prematurely. The scandal would have been too much for her. And she could never stand the pill. It got a little better when we got married." I looked at Birgit to find out if she was really interested which she seemed to be.

"Well, when we had decided to get a baby she suddenly got wild. All inhibitions were gone. There was no risk any more and no contraceptives in the way. She felt free to make love anywhere and anytime. And we really did and I was in heaven. I have always had a strong sex drive as you know."

"So you were a perfect match then?" Birgit asked with interest.

"Yes, really. But I became afraid that she would calm down once she got pregnant and push me away. But no, she wanted even more. She quickly found out that her morning illness got much better after a good fuck. That's the reason for my liking of morning fucks. So we made love almost every morning even after her illness had gone and often at other times as well. In fact, I think an orgasm made her labor to start. She was one week overdue and then the labor started one morning immediately after her orgasm."

"I was again afraid that she would get less interested after our first child was born. But again no. She was as horny as before. But of course the children made it more difficult to make love without planning. But when they grew older making love in the morning was easy. Teenagers love to sleep in the morning."

"It sounds wonderful. You have been lucky," Birgit sighed. "My former husband got lazy. After a few years I had to work hard to seduce him and then it too often was only 'wham, bang, thank you ma'am'."

"Bad luck," I said. "Your husband didn't know what he missed. You really are a very sexy lady."

"Thank you," she purred. "Tell me more."

"Yes, be glad to. You are not only sexy but also very experienced and a cunning lady when it comes to make a man happy in bed. And you make sure he gets happy. You simply are a very good fuck," I said mockingly.

"Well, thanks, it's always nice to be appreciated," Birgit said delighted. "But I meant tell me more about your sex life."

"Well, one thing, an important one. My wife has never used sex to blackmail me or as a reward. From what I hear from other men many women do. The woman asks her man to work hard for instance in the garden all Saturday and if she thinks he has worked well then at night she opens her pussy for a brief visit. But then he is too exhausted to do a proper job and she fakes to get it over with."

Birgit laughed heartily at my description of married life. She put her hand over mine that rested on her hip as we moved on. We came to another big field where a lot of sheep grazed. They were peaceful and formed a pastoral picture, the green grass, blue sky and the sheep.

Birgit squeezed my hand to keep it in place on her hip when she suddenly stopped walking.

"Look," she said.

A ram was sniffing at the back of a grazing ewe.

"Oh look at his balls. They are enormous, aren't they," she panted.

His big balls were dangling in its sack between his hind legs. Suddenly he mounted the ewe. She let out a bleat when he pushed his cock inside. He thrust for a little while and then suddenly dismounted. He bleated high and triumphantly a couple of times and went away. The ewe resumed grazing.

Birgit had held my hand in a strong grip on her hip. Now she moved closer and put my hand over her belly.

"I certainly hope that I will never be that ignorant about sex," she said breathlessly and she was again flushed. "And that brute, so proud of himself for nothing."

She was quiet for a while.

"I wonder," she said, deep in thoughts and merely for herself. "I wonder what it is like to be taken like that, so ruthlessly, so totally without care, it was like rape although she didn't try to resist."

She crept even closer to me and my hand slid down over her pussy. I could feel the heat through her thin dress.

"I want to mount you. Please bend over, will you?" I whispered in her ear and put my hands under her skirt.

"Here and now? Are you crazy, someone might see us. I have my reputation to think of," she said sternly and moved away from my hands.

But that was only for the record. She moved a few steps to a suitable fence post, tried it and bent over.

I approached her and lifted her skirt over her butt and prepared myself to enter her.

"No, wait. I have to take the dress off. It might be dirty. My reputation you know," she giggled. "Besides I think I will like it more being naked."

And she quickly took her dress off and turned against the post but hesitated again. She was lovely in her naked glory with only her bra on.

"You have to be naked as well. I won't take all the risk," she giggled. "I will take this off as well." And she unhooked the bra, turned and leaned against the post.

I was by now naked and ready. I slapped her ass to get her part her legs which she willingly did. I stroked my cock through her crack and slit a few times and felt her heat and moistness.

Then I forced myself into her pussy, a bit brutally I think but she didn't complain. She liked it a bit rough I remembered. I banged her with long hard strokes and now and then slipped out of her cunt. But she was easy to re-enter without help.

Then I did a mistake. I swear it was a mistake and not on purpose. Birgit has accused me ever since that it was on purpose.

I had slipped out of her pussy again. When I reentered she probably wanted to help and changed position slightly. I missed her pussy and instead pushed my cock into her ass hole. I wasn't considerate but pushed hard and got halfway inside her butt on the first stroke. Birgit bucked wildly under me and cried out in pain.

Of course I stopped immediately and started to withdraw.

"No, stay inside, now that you are there," she yelled and pushed back. She tried moving back and forth slightly and soon I was in to the hilt.

I resumed fucking her. I felt rather brutal to fuck her ass without any jelly. My cock was slippery from her own pussy though.

But she was an experienced woman and she started to meet me and seemed to like it. She moaned and I could feel that she was on her way. I searched her clit and caressed her until she came. We had a brief rest, then I let myself loose and she helped with her muscles until I came as well.

She pushed me away after a short while and sat down in the grass.

"Puh," she said. "That was mean of you to enter my ass without permission and without greasing me up. Well, the lack of permission I can understand since I wanted to be taken brutally and without care and that was good but now I am sore in my ass."

"I apologize, that was an accident. I didn't plan to enter your ass, it just happened when I slipped out," I tried to excuse myself. "But I liked it. You have a very well trained ass."

"Accident, my ass," she hissed. "I won't believe it for a second. But yes, it wasn't so bad in the end," she added and started to laugh.

"Look," she said. "We are messy. It was luck I took my dress off. Otherwise it had been all dirty. Come, there is a small creek on the other side. Let's go there and clean up."

She climbed through the barbed wires and started to walk over the field. She was naked and it was a grand sight to see her among the sheep. I followed but kept a little behind to be able to admire her great swinging ass. She got aware of my staring and turned and walked backwards for a while laughing out loud. She turned again and took a few dancing steps wriggling her ass. She looked happy.

She waited for me at the creek.

"Now, you have to be a gentleman and turn around and don't look. I have to pee," she said and blushed.

I turned but then broke into laughter.