Tom's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And penne alfredo for me," said Claire brightly, fingers kneading his thigh.

"Stop it!" he hissed as the waiter walked away.

"Be quiet or I'll make a scene," she whispered.

Tom stared at her aghast as she gripped his cock through his trousers. She grinned at him as he exhaled sharply and swelled in her hand.

"Feels to me that you're quite happy with the situation," she whispered, squeezing. "Now don't make any fuss or good old Aunty Heather will notice and then mum will hear about it and I'll tell her you forced me into it and who do you think she'll believe?"

Tom just continued to stare at her in furious bewilderment as she eased his zipper down.

"That's it," she purred. "Just relax."

Tom sat forward in his seat as her warm hand snaked inside his boxers and drew out his cock under the table. She closed her fist around it and began to lazily stroke him.

Tom gave up on talking sense into her and frantically looked around to see if anyone had noticed his step daughter was masturbating him. It was so wrong but it felt terrific.

"So Aunty Heather," she said without warning. "Got any holidays planned this summer?"

Tom stared at her in wide-eyed terror as she continued to pump her hand on his cock, squeezing at the head.

"Nothing so far. What about you Tom? Planning on getting away when the deal goes through?"

"N-not got anything planned," he gasped out as she rapidly stroked him.

Tom couldn't believe they hadn't noticed anything with Claire's arm rhythmically moving under the table and him unable to speak coherently. His panic grew even more as he saw the waiter coming back with their food. He swatted at her arm frantically but she just grinned at him and took a firmer hold of his cock.

"Thanks so much!" she said to the waiter, distracting him with a radiant smile.

Tom wasn't sure if he saw anything or not but he didn't say anything. He picked up his knife and fork, desperate to disguise what was going on but he could barely hold his hands steady. Precum leaked out of his cock as she twisted her hand up and down its length. He bit down a groan as she furtively spat on her hand and used the extra lubrication to jerk harder.

"You're never going to be able to masturbate without thinking of me," she whispered to him. "I bet you'll even think of me when you fuck mum."

Her words were too much for him and he felt his balls contract as she jerked still quicker. To his horror she turned in her seat completely and her other hand gently massaged his balls. Bliss overtook him and his eyes closed as the first contraction shot cum through his cock. She switched to long, firm strokes to coax as much cum as she could out of him.

"Are you alright Tom?" asked John.

"J-just a bit of a headache, I'll be fine."

"I hope you feel better. We're going to head off now. Good to see you again Claire."

"Bye Uncle John!"

"Later," said Tom weakly.

Claire continued to gently milk his cock as his breathing returned to normal. Unashamedly she drew her hand out and sucked the fingers into her mouth to clean them, drawing each one out with a wet smack.

Tom shakily zipped himself up and began to wonder how he could survive a weekend alone with this harlot.

* * *

Tom went to bed early, determined to avoid Claire as much as he possibly could. When he woke up it was still dark but he felt wide awake. Sighing he started to stretch and suddenly realised he couldn't.

He couldn't move his arms more than an inch or two. Turning his head he confirmed what the clinking had told him – he was handcuffed to the bed. Snapping his head around he saw Claire grinning at him in the dim light. He tried moving his legs and found they had been immobilised too, secured to something on the floor.

"Glad you could join me," she said.

"You're insane," he ranted. "Stop this."

"Or what?" she said. "Think mum will believe me if you tell her I tied you to the bed?"

Claire climbed onto the bed with him. She pulled his shorts down his legs and drizzled lube onto his cock from a bottle she had with her.

"What are you doing this for?" he asked.

"It's fun," she said. "And I like having leverage on people."

Tom shook his head and pulled at the handcuffs again. Claire circled his cock with her thumb and forefinger and tugged gently.

"This isn't so bad is it?" she taunted.

Tom couldn't help but start to thrust his hips into her hand as it slipped up and down. She reached behind her and grabbed a mobile phone. Tom recognised with fury that it was his. A few more tugs and she let go and started taking pictures of his erection.

"I'm sure mum will recognise this birthmark," she said, tracing a spot on his thigh with her fingernails.

"What the fuck did I do to you?" he snapped as he watched her send the picture to her own phone.

"Nothing," she said lightly. "This is nothing personal, I quite like you. But now I can make you do anything I want."

She lubed his cock again and began to stroke.

"I can't believe someone as smart as your mother can't see you for the lunatic you are."

She laughed.

"I know," she said. "You wouldn't believe some of the things I got up to as a kid."

She glanced at him, spreadeagled and bound.

"Maybe you would."

Both her hands pumped his cock and there was nothing he could do to hold out. Tom felt himself tense to bathe her hands in cum and groaned as she released him.

"I've decided you're right," she said, smiling cruelly. "I've been torturing you too much. I'll leave you in peace."

Tom swore furiously but she just grinned and left the room. He thrust his hips helplessly but couldn't bring himself to climax. It took a very long time for his erection subside. All the while he lay there in torment he cursed her for not finishing him off and cursed himself for wanting her to.

* * *

Kate moaned as Tom sucked on her nipple.

"Someone's happy to see me," she said.

Tom paused his frenzied assault on her breasts.

"I missed you," he said.

The thought that her daughter had been arousing him to the point of madness all the time she had been gone flashed through his mind but he decided that wasn't something he should be sharing. As it was Kate was happy that Claire was saying nice things about him and Tom was happy he had his wife back.

More than that, Tom was happy he had a chance to relieve some of the tension his slut step-daughter had wound him into. He had never felt so horny over a sustained period of time, never had so much pure sexual frustration coursing through his veins.

But the terrible truth hit him as he made love to Kate in the bed they had shared. The bed that had brought them so much happiness. The terrible truth was suddenly clear to him as he kissed his wife and thrust into her until they both came. The terrible truth was that he wished he was fucking her daughter instead.

* * *

The study door opened. Tom looked up to see Claire shut it behind herself as she slipped into the room. Before he could speak she had skipped around his solid mahogany desk and thrown herself into his lap, locking her legs around the chair. She pressed a finger to his lips.

"You're hot for me, aren't you?" she said.

Tom made to protest vigorously but she silenced him.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it," she said. "I know. I heard you with mum last night. You wanted me didn't you?"

He couldn't hide the flash of desire in his eyes and she grinned as she saw it.

Tom panicked as he heard footsteps in the corridor outside his study. Claire smiled impishly, hopped off his lap and under his desk. She gave his chair a hard pull and it rolled on the laminate flooring until his legs were underneath the desk.

Tom forced a smile as his wife entered the room, praying desperately that she wouldn't come around the desk. Claire was opening his fly and reaching for his cock.

"How's the work going?" said Kate.

"Pretty good," he said. Please leave he thought as her daughter's hands manipulated his cock to attention.

"Glad to hear it. All work and no play makes Tom a dull boy. And I definitely don't want you being a dull boy after last night's performance."

"Enjoy it did you?" he choked out as Claire slipped the head of his cock into the moist confines of her mouth.

"That I did."

Tom began to sweat as she walked towards him but she was content to stand in front of the desk and lace her fingers through his. Beneath their hands Claire eased her mouth up and down his cock.

"You feeling okay?" said Kate, concerned. "You feel a little feverish."

An agile tongue fluttered around the sensitive tip of his cock.

"Yeah I'm not bad," he croaked.

His cock bumped against the back of her daughter's throat. Her lips formed a tight seal as she dragged up and down.

"Have you thought any more about giving up work when the deal is done?"

The only thing Tom could think about was the slippery pleasure on his cock.

"Still thinking it over," he said.

Claire's hand jerked at the stem of his cock as she sucked hungrily at the head.

"You know I'll support you whatever way you decide."

Kate leaned in to kiss him. Tom came into Claire's mouth as Kate's lips touched his own. Claire did a commendable job of staying silent as the hot gouts of cum splashed against the back of her throat.

Kate smiled and left the room. Tom let out the groan he had been holding back as the last spurts of cum were sucked out of him. Claire emerged from beneath the desk, stuck out her tongue to show him she had swallowed and walked saucily out of the room again.

* * *

To his delight Tom didn't see Claire much for the next few days. To his disgust he couldn't stop thinking about her. Kate was stressed and didn't feel like having sex and he had resolved not to masturbate on the principle it would be fantasising over her and that was no doubt what Claire wanted him to be doing.

After drifting off to sleep horny and frustrated, Tom felt he was having a wonderful dream. Silken pussy lips were luxuriously sliding over his cock. His eyes opened to see Claire kneeling over him.

Tom sat up violently and attempted to push her away but she leaned into him and ground her hips against him.

"You're out of your goddamn mind," he hissed. "Your mother is right there!"

"Relax," she cooed. "I slipped her a few sleeping pills. She wont be bothering us."

Tom looked at his sleeping wife and noted her breathing was very deep and regular. He passively let Claire push him onto his back as she slid up and down his cock.

"I know you've been hoping for this for a while now."

"I hoped you would leave me the fuck alone."

"I don't believe you," she said.

Tom had no answer. She was hotter than his wife. She was more skilled than his wife. She drove him wild in ways his wife didn't. Kate had never woken up by riding him in bed. Kate wasn't as hot or as tight as Claire.

Tom let himself relax and enjoy the sensation as Claire grinned down at him.

"I'm glad you're starting to see things my way."

Then she rose up, her pussy lips sucking wetly at his cock as she slid off. She laughed at the disappointment in his eyes.

"Don't worry, you'll get back in my pussy soon. If you ask nicely. You want it, don't you?"

"God yes!"

"There is a price though," she said.

Hopping gracefully off the bed she flicked the lights on and pointed at the dresser where she had a webcam connected to a laptop.

"You've got to be kidding."

"That's the price for fucking me," she said. "I think we both know you'll pay it gladly."

Claire gestured for him to get off the bed. Tom watched as she pulled the covers away from her mother and manoeuvred her slip off. She knelt down by Kate's side and leaned over her stomach, presenting her ass to him.

Tom knew it was an unspeakable betrayal on so many levels but he was too horny to resist. Getting on the bed behind her he sank into her sopping pussy and grunted in delight.

"Fuck me," she said lustily.

Tom pounded into her, reaching forward to grasp her hanging breasts as they dragged over his wife's stomach. Claire moaned and pushed back into him, each meeting of their pelvises resulting in a loud thwack.

"I can't believe mum hasn't put you to better use, you're really quite a deviant, aren't you?"

Tom just grunted and slammed forward into her pussy, relishing the feel of her ass cheeks slapping against him. Claire began to whimper and he felt a perverse thrill that he was going to make her orgasm, impose something on her for a change.

Claire arched her back in front of him and craned her neck around to suck at her mother's breast. It was the strangest and most arousing thing he had ever seen.

"I am so bad," she panted. "You love it, don't you?"

She threw back her head and screamed and the spasming of her pussy set off his own eruption. They both lay forward, his cum trickling out of her pussy and onto his wife.

"Now tell me. Are you ever going to be able to refuse me again?"

12