Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers

I was scared as hell Joe was going to kill Brad and I got Tom's .45 auto out of his gun cabinet. I finally had something to thank Tom for because with his insistence I knew how to fire a gun. I checked the magazine and chambered a cartridge as I ran back to the front door. I could still hear the fight going on outside. Brad was putting up a valiant effort, but I was sure he was losing ground.

The operator answered. "This is 911, what is the nature of the emergency?"

I was panicking and it was hard to concentrate. "There are three men outside my house attacking a friend of mine! Please help!" I screamed into the mouthpiece.

"Okay ma'am, calm down a give me your address."

"They're killing him, please...uhhh...uhhh 14...14 Daffodil Terrace...South Brampton! We...we need the police and ambulances...please hurry, I have to go out and help him!"

"Stay inside the house and on the line Ma'am. The emergency personal are on their way. "

"I have to go out, they're killing him!" With the gun in one hand and the cordless phone in my other, I opened the door and fired a shot in the air. "Get off of him you fucking assholes!" I was shaking like a leaf, my knees felt like they were going to give way any minute. Joe stopped the assault long enough for the other two to drop Brad to the ground and turn on me.

"Stay back Joe or I'll shoot you! Don't come any closer!" I screamed as I held the gun out in front of me. It was heavy and I was so scared that my hand was visibly shaking. I felt tears rolling down my face as I saw Brad lying on the ground with his face bleeding profusely.

I could hear a faint tinny voice coming from the phone, but couldn't understand what the operator was saying. Joe growled. "You won't shoot me you pathetic whore. I'm your brother-in-law, and I fucking own your cunt. Now put that toy away and we'll get reacquainted." He approached and I felt a surge of fear. Suddenly his hand came out in a roundhouse sweep and knocked the gun down. At that moment, the force of the hit to my hand made my trigger finger flinch and the gun discharged.

Joe stopped his advance and his eyes bulged, then he screamed and clamped both hands on his crotch and sagged to the ground. I was as stunned as Paul and Ralph were. I kept waving the gun between all three of them in almost blind terror, my mind racing to keep up. I heard the operator on the phone asking me what had happened. I held the gun on the others, while looking at Joe withering around on the ground in agony. "I just shot Joe. He wouldn't stop coming and then he...he...." I started crying as the reality of what I had done sunk in.

The operator asked where he was shot and I hesitated. "I...I think...I think I got him in the balls, he's rolling on the ground and holding his crotch. There's blood coming out between his fingers."

Just then sirens could be heard turning the corner and in seconds there were two police cars screeching to a halt outside the drive. Four cops clambered out, pulling their guns, and dropped to their knees beside their cars. I heard one shout, "Put the gun down Ma'am and raise your hands!"

I was still pointing it at Ralph and Paul who had scared looks on their faces. My hand was shaking so bad I doubt that I could have hit either of them if my life depended on it. They in turn had their hands up. "Do what the police say Karen. Please put the gun down," Paul nervously squeaked.

After telling them to back off, I put the gun down and backed off myself. I suddenly felt weak and collapsed in a heap against my front door. The police rushed to the gun and in moments had the situation under control. I crawled over to Brad who was moaning on the ground as he came around. "You'll be okay Brad, the EMT's are on their way, just hang in there."

I didn't take too much notice as the EMT's took Joe away. The police were asking me all sorts of questions which I found difficult to answer, because my attention was on how Brad was doing. Paul and Ralph were taken into custody in handcuffs. I rode in the ambulance to hospital and waited for the doctors to let me know if Brad was going to be all right. It was a nervous wait. I knew he had serious injuries because on one occasion he was coughing up blood.

I spent a nervous night waiting for any news of Brad's condition. I felt sick that he'd been hurt trying to defend someone who he had only just met. We hadn't even kissed properly. What makes a man do that for no real reward? I kept asking how Brad was and no one would answer me. Turns out because I wasn't family they wouldn't give me any information.

I never gave up and finally a doctor took me aside and related brad's condition. Apparently Brad had come around and they asked him who I was and said it was okay me to know his condition.

Much later on I found out Joe actually got out of hospital before Brad. I was told that he had lost one testicle and had to have his penis sewn back on. It had just about been severed and was only hanging by a tread of penile tissue. The doctors weren't confident that he would ever get the full use of it again. I really didn't care, it was Brad I was worried about knowing how bad he was.

It was two days before the doctors told me that Brad would recover completely in due time. He had three cracked ribs and one broken, which punctured his lung. He also had a broken jaw and ruptured kidney and spleen, which produced a lot of internal bleeding. Along with other minor cuts and bruising, Joe had certainly worked him over good.

I spent every spare minute sitting with Brad while he recovered. Initially I thought it was gratitude for what he had done. The more I thought about it, the more I concluded that although he really didn't know me from Eve, he had put himself in harm's way, and this was what I had expected from my lily-livered husband. Brad displayed the attributes which were sadly lacking in Tom and I have to admit that I was emotionally drawn to him because of it.

I saw Shelly a couple of times in the hospital while we were both visiting. I didn't go over to her and I half expected her to come for me with claws and teeth bared, however she kept her distance. I didn't make any overt moves to antagonize her, the last thing I needed was another confrontation with her.

Joe's lawyer tried to have the district attorney charged me for attempted murder, then aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. My own freedom was looking rather sketchy until the 911 calls were admitted into evidence, that's when they gave up and Joe's case fell apart.

It seems as if I wasn't the only one calling for help. My next door neighbor was on the phone as well describing what was happening. In the end, a sentence of ten years plus restitution to Brad was handed down by the judge for Joe's vicious attack on an innocent unsuspecting man. It didn't make his day when he found out that he was also made to pay for Brad's hospital expenses as well.

As for Paul and Ralph, they were both sentenced to two years each for their part in the assault. What Joe and his buddies don't yet know is that as soon as he gets out of hospital, Brad has a civil law suit for damages against them. It looks as though they'll be working for quite awhile to pay for their arrogant macho bullshit.

While Brad was recovering in hospital, I had to deal with Joe and his family. Tom still hadn't come out from whatever rock he was hiding under. My in-law's were divided as to who was responsible.

The one I was surprised at was Shelly, Joe's wife, when she showed up at my front door almost two months after Joe was incarcerated for aggravated assault. I thought she would be at least upset that I had effectively destroyed her symbol of worship. This wasn't the case; I found out to my great relief.

I thought I'd have to call the police when Shelly showed up, but she quickly apologized for what her husband had done to me and Brad. She also apologized for not helping me earlier when it was obvious that I didn't want Joe's attention.

"You certainly put paid to his philandering though. He hasn't been able to get an erection since you shot his cock off! He's only got one nut now, and I don't know if it's a burden or a blessing, although they managed to sew his dick back on. It doesn't really work at all except for pissing, and even then he's got no aim." Shelly didn't seem to be upset, although she wasn't smiling when she said it either.

"I'm sorry for destroying your sex life, but can't say the same for Joe."

That's when Shelly did smiled. "Ohhh my sex life hasn't changed much, apart from maybe more attention from other men, some of whom have just as big a cock as Joe and far nicer. I no longer have to accept what Joe wants and he has no hold over me anymore. Joe is now a cuckold in every sense of the word, and every time I go to visit him, I tell him in explicit detail who's been keeping this pussy satisfied. He has certainly lost his arrogant attitude." Shelly smirked. "He's very meek and mild, and I'm surprised by that. I thought he'd be little angrier, but I think his spirit has been blown away with his cock."

Shelly sat down in one of the lounge chairs. "I don't know what will happen when he gets out. He's worried I'll divorce him and throw him out, but I think I'll keep him around when he gets out of prison. If everything people say about prison is correct, then Joe might just find out what it's like to be on the receiving end for a change. Either way I don't really care."

I sat back and shook my head. Joe must have really done a number on Shelly for her to be this spiteful and nasty. Somehow, I couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for the son of a bitch.

~...~

Brad and I were in bed enjoying some energetic humping. I was on top of Brad, cowgirl style and loving every minute of it, when the bedroom door burst open and Tom barged in with camera flashing. Instead of jumping up off Brad, I stopped rising up and down and just sat there with Brad's wonderful cock twitching inside me. I looked at Brad and he had a smirk on his face, I grinned which didn't make Tom a whole lot happier.

"Do you mind? How about knocking in future and not just barging into the bedroom unannounced, can't you see we're having sex here, Thomas?" I huffed with an exaggerated sigh.

Tom just stood there like a stunned mullet when Brad piped up. "If you don't mind, close the door on your way out pal, it would be much appreciated. Just so I can finish blowing my load into this horny bitch. If you want to suck it out of her afterwards, then be my quest, but have the manners to at least wait your turn."

Tom's face turned red with anger and I thought that maybe we'd over stepped. "Get the fuck out of my bed and out of my wife!" Tom screamed, but other than that he just stood there and fumed. He wasn't sure what was going on and our reaction wasn't what he thought they should be.

Brad sighed. "Would you like to get up sweetheart? You can keep playing with yourself and keep it warm till I get back from sorting out this idiot as you did his brother."

Tom's eyes widened at that and ran out of the bedroom.

Brad and I looked at each other and broke out laughing. We finished with Brad filling me up nicely. As we got dressed and went downstairs, we saw Tom sitting at the kitchen table and Brad commented. "You want me to hang around to see he doesn't do anything stupid?"

I smiled and then giggled. "No 'Sir Galahad' I'll be fine, you've done enough jousting for me. Tom's an A grade wimp even I can handle. If he causes too much grief, I'll threaten to neuter him like I did his brother."

Tom was sucking feverishly on a beer when I finished seeing Brad out. "You have certainly turned into a whore, haven't you?" He snarled as he slammed the can down on the table.

I stood there and folded my arms. "So you would know what whores are like then? I'm so full of Brad's cum, I can feel it running down my legs, you wanna dine at the Y?"

Tom gave me a look that'd kill at a thousand yards. "The only reason for us being where we are today is the fact that you were such a spineless wimp that you couldn't stop your brother from taking what was up until then, yours. You deserted me and took off letting that asshole of a brother do whatever took his fancy. Don't fucking tell me I was at fault here sunshine. I admit to making a judgment call at the wrong time, but if you had balls enough, then you would have come in to the den that night and rescued me from your shit head brother!"

Tom was shaking with rage, but he couldn't deny anything I was saying. "Well you can kiss our marriage goodbye. There's no way I'll ever be taking a cheating whore like you back." Tom patted the camera sitting on the table in front of him, "I have all the evidence I need to throw your whore ass out.

The phone rang and it was Brad checking up on me. Seems as though he couldn't help himself and was just down the road waiting to make sure I was okay. God, I think I'm falling in love with the guy! "Ahhh Brad, can you organize that gangbang you were talking about for tomorrow night?" I said as I looked into Tom's astounded face. "Ahhh...yeah, ohhh, I don't know, maybe eight or ten sounds like a nice round number. I'm feeling as horny as hell, and I have a hankering to be fucked airtight." I listened to Brad as he started to laugh and he said, "Sure, no problem." Then he hung up.

I thought I could see steam rising out of Tom's ears as he got up to leave and on his way out he sneered, "If you're going to be pulling trains then you can do it somewhere else, not in my house. Pack your bags and have your slut ass out of here by the time I get back!"

I watched the idiot go and wondered if he actually realized why the door was open when he got here? He certainly understood later when he came back drunk as a skunk and tried his keys. I called the police and they laughed and said they'd send a patrol car around immediately.

Tom was still cursing as the police officers informed him that he was trespassing and that he'd have to leave immediately. He argued with them until I came to the door and presented Tom with the divorce papers all signed, sealed and now delivered. "While you were hiding under that fucking rock for the last year or so, I divorced your sorry ass and since I claimed abandonment as the reason, the judge saw fit to award me the house. We aren't married and haven't been for three months now, you spineless prick."

I thought Tom's head would start spinning, he was so angry. "You can't do this, I'll fight it. This is my house. I paid for it while you whored around."

I just smiled. "I have never whored around in my life. Your brother might have unleashed the slut in me, but that's beside the point. You're way too late you wimp, everything is finalized and you weren't here to object. You may have paid ninety percent of the payments to date. Since I was your wife at the time, then half those payments were mine, but since the economic downturn it's only worth half what we paid for it anyway."

"The judge agreed with me that since I was entitled to more than half. If it wasn't for me going out and finding myself a job to keep the payments you neglected to keep up, I would have lost it to the banks, and neither of us would have had anything. So how about you just piss off and attempt to grow a backbone and then see if you can find another life." With that, I slammed the door in his face and the police escorted him from my property.

I couldn't believe the temerity of the guy. Tom had been a no show for over a year. During that time I'd already seen a lawyer to start divorce proceedings; on the grounds the marriage was irretrievably broken due to abandonment. Brad had been out of hospital by then for a good nine months and we were seeing each other on a semi-regular friend with benefits basis. The divorce had become final and we were celebrating with a good solid fuck session.

Brad wasn't all that worried about settling down and I have to admit that I was shy about starting something more serious. Shelly had given me the heads up that Tom was back in town and he knew about my affair with Brad. The reason we were going hard at it when Tom showed was because Shell had let us know that he was planning on getting evidence for a divorce.

Tom tried unsuccessfully to have the division of assets overturned and failed miserable when his money ran out and he had to go back to work. I don't see him much anymore and when I do, he scurries off in the opposite direction.

~...~

A few years went by as Brad and I got closer. Everywhere we went and with everything we did, there seemed to be new experiences to enjoy. I thought back to when I first met him. I absolutely knew then Brad wasn't shy, but just so supremely confident with who he was and what he wanted out of life he never had to impose himself on anyone. Brad was the most stable man I have ever met.

Joe got out on parole after three years of incarceration under the conditional supervision of Shelly and his Parole Officer. Personally, I would have elected to stay in jail just so I didn't have to confront the men, both white and black, that Shelly has parading through her bedroom on a weekly basis. Shelly tells me that he stays out of sight in his room. I don't know how long he'll put up with it. I just smile and shake my head, ohhh how the mighty have fallen!

If there's one thing you can say about Brad, there is never a dull moment. He's full of surprises like the one he pulled one night. He got down on one knee and asked me, "Karen, will you marry me?" It was simple and straight forward with no fanfare. I sat there stunned, then with tears brimming in my eyes, looking at the diamond ring he was holding out in front of him.

There was only one answer I wanted to give him for his question, but I knew I just couldn't. The conflicting emotions made me burst out crying and I fell onto the couch sobbing, I couldn't even tell him no.

Brad must have really been confused, because he knelt there for some minutes before comforting me. "It's okay Karen, if you're not interested in me that way then I understand, I just felt that we were really meant for one another." By the tremble in his voice, I knew that my lack of enthusiasm had had an effect on him. He may have thought he understood, but he was hurt just the same and that wasn't fair on him.

While I loved Tom for his gentle and non-dominating demeanor, in hindsight it all seemed to be a byproduct of his cowardly attitude with Joe. Joe had brow beaten Tom into submission and I had misinterpreted that as good nature and not submission.

And while Brad has all the good qualities Thomas displayed, he also has a strength that makes me feel secure and protected. Brad is an atypical alpha male. He doesn't need to browbeat or actively dominate like Joe. He has never told me to do anything. It's always what I feel or think when he's planning something new. It's Brad's sheer presence which makes you want to do anything to please him.

I raised my teary face and broke out with a fresh torrent of tears that soaked Brad's shoulder as I hugged him to me for life. It took me some agonizing minute to get myself back under control. "There's nothing I would love more than to marry you Brad. I think I'd be the luckiest woman alive if I accepted your offer."

Brad held me out from him so he could look me in the eye. "So, what's the problem? I think I'd be the luckiest man alive if you accepted my marriage proposal."

I looked back at him and I saw the concern that lay there in his soft gentle eyes. "I can't Brad, even though I dearly want to. I'm a slut and whore! You don't deserve that in a wife. I know even now that I couldn't be a faithful wife for you if you locked me in a chastity belt or paid me a million dollars a day. One thing Joe slapped me in the face with was the fact I do like fucking, and by many different partners."

Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers