Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

But that wasn't the bombshell. She saved that for later, after she'd cum. The moment she was flat on her back on a chaise and he was tossing his cock at her flushed and soggy folds, slapping his cockhead on her clit.

"One more... thing," she said, spreading her lips and panting.

"One sec," he said between clenched teeth, just a breath away from exploding.

"No, I have to tell you, now." Tabitha sat up. She curled over his wanking fist. "Your wife will be at the hen party. Jill will be there. In fact, the Hidden Tongue, thing? It was her idea."

She took his cock off him, and sucked.

#

Jill was a personal assistant to a woman called Suki. Suki, It turned out, was Tabitha and Abby's best friend. Jill loved working for Suki and they were more friends than boss and employee, though Jill was still an excellent and thoughtful PA. No wonder she had been asked to organise the Hen.

But the Hidden Tongue idea; where had that come from? Given that Jill didn't know Tabitha and Abby had chosen Louis to do it; why would his wife want to be licked in public by a total stranger?

Suki had insisted nothing was impossible for her Hen, so she had rented an infamously expensive Japanese garden stroke rooftop-spa for the weekend. She even arranged childcare for everyone's kids. There were no excuses.

Louis had tried to wriggle out of it a hundred times in the intervening days between the bombshell and standing, here, now in the lift with Tabitha on the way up to the rooftop. But it had been as impossible to pull out of as one of Jill's extraordinary blowjobs.

Tabitha wanted everyone to experience what she'd found in him — his tongue — and agonised about looking like a bullshitter to her friends. It was astonishing how much her reputation mattered to this pampered woman. She had offered him anything he wanted if he went through with it. Ranging from her own unlimited head, to a comprehensive servicing from anyone in the Hen party. "Imagine a group of women as pretty and slutty and grateful as me. You could have everyone do you, if you liked." Tabitha's sales-pitch didn't help at all.

"Not everyone." Louis had muttered, and in truth he would swap an afternoon with all of the pretty sluts in the world, for one minute between his beautiful wife's legs.

In fact, the most compelling - albeit fucked-up - argument for going through with it, was that he would finally get to his wife. But when he took too long deliberating Tabitha laid it all on the line with a bluntness that both shocked and depressed him. After whoring both herself and her friends, Tabitha pursed her lips and scowled the clincher.

"You leave me no choice," she said flatly. "You do this, and trust us to keep you a secret from Jill. Or..." She said the next bit to her toes as if she knew that this would be it for them. No going back.. "Or I'll tell her what you've been doing to me."

So there he stood, blinking in the leafy sunshine of a surreal Japanese roof-garden, surveying a group of small, stone plunge-pools set in a tasteful landscape of bamboo and plane trees.

She led him to what he thought was a large linen-covered table but turned out to be another pool, covered with a table so that guests could dangle their feet in water while they ate.

Or were eaten.

"Ta-da! The geisha table," Tabitha announced with a flourish. "Designed to meet the intimate needs of discerning businessmen, but today..."

"Today i'm the geIsha." He lifted the edge of the tablecloth and peered into the gloom underneath. "You absolutely sure no one will see me under here?"

"Certain. Now," she gestured to an elegantly uniformed woman suddenly at their side. "You pop off for a nice shave and..."

"I shaved already."

The women laughed.

One hour later, Louis was cooling his newly bald balls in the geisha pool. He could understand why facial stubble might be an issue for some, given the purpose of his visit, but why it was necessary for the full 'sack and crack' he had no idea. Stlll, the woman who so thoroughly depilated him seem impressed with the result, calling her friend over to admire it. "Beautiful penis," they giggled as they turned him this way and that as if complimenting a shirt.

So he was feeling pretty good about himself, lurking here in the cool of his covered pool like a sex-frog. Dappled and filtered sunlight glowed through the table cloth, making watery patterns on the underside of the table above him.

To make his unease complete the staff had, of course, insisted he be naked in the pool. Clothes would be a great disrespect, apparently. Still, the water flowing over his sensitive bits felt sexy and his cock nodded happily erect even before disembodied, pretty, bare legs popped under the tablecloth around him amidst much tipsy hilarity.

He searched for Jill. Shamefully, the first legs he recognised were Tabitha's, but only because she knew who was under the table and sat legs apart, treating him to the now familiar vision of her neat lips. Abby's seemed obvious, too, long and pressed tight at the knees. Suki was a full figured woman so her curvy limbs seemed clear too, with their dimples for knees and sweet baby-feet. Another woman had fabulously long legs too but she was very dark skinned. That only left one pair.

As the women gabbled over their food, kicking their feet in the water, Louis floated over to the remaining pair of smooth creamy legs. Strong cyclists limbs, crossed and not kicking about like the others. They were short but beautiful, like properly superwoman beautiful. Was that Jill? He had spent so long fixating on what was between her legs that he'd forgotten what they looked like.

Then he caught sight of her toes in the water. Her toenail varnish. Deep, two-tone purple. The nail varnish Jill had worn on their wedding day. The last time shed worn that was for him, not some - as far as Jill was concerned - paid stranger.

"Come on Suki, speech!" Someone shouted above him. Not someone, Tabitha.

"Darling, so soon?" Suki said sheepishly. Nervously even.

"Please, I'm too excited." Tabitha's legs squirmed and widened further. Louis got the impression the speeches had something to do with him. He wished they'd sorted out some sort of cue.

"Ok, darling. If you would like to start. Have we all got our stories ready, girls? Who can make it to the end of their thousand words before the Hidden Tongue takes their tongue, hmm?"

Now he got it. For dramatic effect, Louis spun, brushing his fingers over all their toes and causing a whirlwind of screams and giggles. Even Jill screeched with excitement. Ice shot through Louis's veins. Was she really doing this? After two years of denying him even the briefest kiss to her intimate lips, she was going to spread them for a stranger? Then she wrapped one leg almost twice around the other and he melted. Jill must be hating this, and still she was here for her friend.

Tabitha flapped her knees emphatically, while she cleared her throat and Louis darted over to her.

"My best orgasm," she began in an odd falsetto as he grabbed her feet and spread her as wide as she'd go. The girls roared.

Louis nuzzled his head to Tabitha's warm yielding pussy and she recounted, to his delight, their first time together. Over the next four or five minutes, his skull swam dizzily with the headiest of ego trips. Tabitha described — falteringly — how 'The Tongue' had taken her to the most intense orgasm of her life and enjoyed it so much he took her to an even deeper, stronger one by exploding on—

She didn't finish. Louis sucked her little clit into his mouth and flickered his tongue and she cried out and jerked violently. The women — who had been sitting silently rapt and crossing and uncrossing their legs — clapped as she dissolved into her post-orgasmic chuckle and flopped onto the table above him.

"Bastard," she gasped, pressing her knees together and locking him out.

Jill spoke up. "So he was so excited, he came on you?"

"On my... clit... all warm... and spurty and silky..." Tabitha sighed, and so did half the table.

"Oh I'd love that," said Abby

"Well," Tabitha composed herself, "You had your chance, but you ran out of time with your sneaky four-gasms"

"I hope The Tongue hasn't got that excited in our pool" Jill interceded, wringing her feet together. Cheeky cow.

More laughter, broken by Abby declaring, "My Best Orgasm." She opened her long legs so wide they nudged her neighbours, Tab and Suki, to one side.

Amazingly, Abby started by recounting her visit to The Tongue, too, and read so fluently that Louis had a horrible feeling he was having no effect on her. Then he realised she was timing her speech so she could pant quietly in the pauses, and also the story wasn't about him.

In her five minutes of fame, she described how The Tongue did her twice from the front, twice from the back. Then explained how she had gone straight to her boyfriend's afterwards, still wet and knickerless, and he had fucked her to heaven and back in his—

She didn't finish. Louis curled a finger into her and tickled her g-spot while fluttering his tongue at her nub and she yelped suddenly then hissed her climax, grinding her hips so hard at him she nearly slid under the table into the pool and had to be helped back up.

Almost immediately, the smooth dark legs - Julie, it seemed - butterflied open to reveal a huge pink vulva and pierced clit. A deep lustrous voice begged, "I gotta be next or I'm just going to cum listening to you all."

Julie's best orgasm was with a woman, on holiday in one of those changing-shacks on the beach. She went into a lot of detail, which was great for Louis because he worked to her cues. The results got her so wet he almost couldn't feel her in his mouth, so he was grateful for the clit-stud. Then he got her so excited she gave up her story half way through and just whimpered and writhed until her orgasm hit her like a thousand volts, wriggling her slippery as an electric eel.

"Motherfucker," Julie burst, slapping the table. "Is that a woman down there? A man has no right to know a cunt that well."

Now it was down to Suki and Jill. Suki was rubbing one curvy leg with the other and had a hand cheekily curled between. Jill's legs looked like they'd fused together. A lump swelled in Louis's throat.

"Jill, please. You go first, darling," Suki said.

Jill's legs twitched. "No, you seem... needier than me. Let me hear your story first."

"Sure? Ok. My biggest, biggest orgasm was the day my darling proposed to me..."

Louis didn't hear the rest. Suki, with surprising grace, stretched her legs straight out either side in the splits, resting them on the laps of Jill and Tabitha. He dipped his head to the spread sweet blossom between but watched Jill anxiously. She would be next. For the first time in two years he would lick his lovely wife.

He'd got cocky, though, in more ways than one, and toyed with Suki. She seemed close to cumming the second he slurped her juices over her clit, pulsing inside and bleating her story like a little lamb. It was her day so he stretched it out, taking her to the brink and cooling her with water from the pool. Five minutes later, she was so wet and relaxed he had to slide two fingers into her and a single lick to her clit set her off like fireworks, screaming and thumping the table.

"Holy shit," she said. "I think I want to marry two men, now!"

Everyone laughed rather too loud. Louis guessed Jill might be the only one not in on the joke as she shakily uncrossed her legs.

"My best orgasm," she began and opened her knees for him. No, not for him, not for her husband. She opened her legs for the stranger under the table. For The Tongue. It was all Louis could do not to blub. Out of joy, for finally getting to lick his wife, and in pain because it wasn't him she was opening up to. Suddenly he hated this shadowy alter-ego, this disembodied Tongue. He was his own cuckold.

But still. His wife had astonishing bits, puffy and florid. Even if she had recently had a trim and waxing below for someone other than him, it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it, too.

He pushed her knees wider and after some tentative resistance she relaxed them and shuffled her hips to the pool edge to give him better access. Her coy eagerness was like a dagger and a kiss combined.

Jill coughed, and took a shaky breath. "My best orgasm was with my husband, last night." Louis pressed his lips to Jill's thick labia and her voice wobbled. Last night? But she hadn't cum last night?

"Initially, I had another story written. About the first time we enjoyed each other. It was very detailed, describing how his lust for me overwhelmed him, how he tore off all my clothes, carried me to the bed and threw me onto it. He kissed my entire body with what felt like his entire body—Oh..." Louis nipped her clit between his lips and rolled it, she caught a breath, and giggled it out.

"His look, as he stared at my nakedness for the first time, made me feel like the most precious thing, but also like the prey of a big cat. He devoured me. He spread me and ate me and growled with pleasure when I came a gush of juices into his mouth - something I've never done before or since - and before I'd even finished cumming he shoved his beautiful cock deep inside me and lit me up. Our skin disappeared. We, as two separate things, disappeared. We came together and the force of it welded us, fused into one bright thing. Ah. F-Fuck."

Louis slid his tongue into her slot, stifling a groan at the taste of her, and at how wet she was, already.

She took a deep breath and puffed it out slowly. "Our first time was over in minutes. I was so delirious I started humming that Carol King song, 'you make me feel like a natural woman.'" Some chuckles and claps gave Jill a lift, her voice brightened. "He made me feel desirable and in the forcefulness of his attentions, he showed respect for my strength, too. And God, I remember thinking: This is a man. This is my man..." She grunted, and rocked her hips at Louis's mouth as he daubed her juices over her clit.

She chuckled. "How... how did you lot last so long?" Another control-puff and she continued. "But that wasn't to be the biggest orgasm of my life.

"Louis has seemed tense for weeks. Some trouble he won't tell me about. And he has some scary meeting today that he's been agonising over for days now. The man I married, the strong man that knew what he wanted and how to get it, has been replaced with this tense, stoic figure. Dark and moody. Delicious in its way, too, because I know what passion is hidden underneath, but also sad because I desperately miss the man that desired me so much he could not hold back, the man that drank my climax and wanted more."

She took a long pause, sighing a deep, trembling breath. Louis had slipped her inner lips wide open with his thumbs and was dabbing his tongue lightly at her spot, but was utterly focussed on her frank admissions. His head swirled with guilt at the lies he had told her. Her sex pulsed at his lips and he calmed his ministrations down, kissing the tops of her inner thighs. He wanted to hear every bit of this story.

"So many times I've made myself available for him, subtly, hoping that he will take the hint and take me. Like our first time." To Louis's shame, standing back to watch a bead of her juice roll down the gutter of her bottom cheeks, he couldn't remember a single time. "And when he doesn't even notice my need: To be taken, to revel in his desire for me, then I'm hurt and I deny him. To hurt him, too—oh!" Louis launched at her, sucking her whole vulva into his mouth in a twisted kind of sorry. She trembled silently as he ate her, until he calmed himself, and let her continue.

"Well. This silly dance has got out of hand, now and he's not been between my legs for a very long time. Now he's fixated on licking me, or finger-fucking me, as if our love can be reduced to these acts, disconnected from any context. Oh-God-yes."

The girls giggled at the irony of this as Louis deliberately slipped a finger into his wife and flickered his tongue at her swollen spot, letting her hum and moan on it for a few breaths before stopping.

She muttered expletives, and read on. "But we still love each other, and I still desire him and last night was no exception. He was so anxious in bed, huffing and puffing and staring at the ceiling. For some reason, it's been months since he's let me touch him, so as usual we cuddled and chatted in the dark. He was keen to hear all about my fears for today. Obviously I couldn't tell him what was planned here, and he wouldn't really open up himself, but he at least let me pet his lovely warm snake until it grew hard in my hand. This calmed him. I take great pleasure in calming Louis. Maybe too much. The thing is, his worries are always mine. Since that first day we fused together it seems we share a nervous system. Likewise his arousal is mine, too.

"So my sex, as I squeezed his, was hot and tingling for his fingers and as I slid down to kiss his rigid heat, I wanted his lips between my legs too. I even twisted round so they were beside his head, but - even though I was certain he wanted to eat me - he didn't. He was lost in his head. And mine! He doesn't see me as available anymore and this is my own fault as much as his.

"I put anxieties out of my mind: that maybe he just doesn't want me like he used to, or that maybe I turned him off with my dirtiness and explosive climax that first time, or maybe he really believes I am denying him because I don't want him. Last night I put this out of my mind because I was lost on his cock. I know it's an almost self-destructive need, to suck him dry, but it's something I've grown to love so much that I can't cum without his cum in my mouth, without the thick salty slide of him on my tongue."

Louis could not believe he was married to this utterly uninhibited sexual creature. He did groan, then, and so loudly everyone heard it and laughed. Luckily it was muffled and Jill didn't recognise his voice. In fact she seemed more excited at exciting a stranger, laughing as she continued. "So I sucked him and rubbed him and licked him, working for my cream, liquid from the waist down with the bursting hard sensation of him stretching my mouth. No teasing, no playing, I milked him for my own pleasure. Even if my pleasure was his pleasure, and my need his peace of mind. The peace of mind that only a good sucking - a complete re-boot - gives him.

"He came quickly, and hard, and - whatever was causing his anxiety — I swallowed it away. I used it to fuel my own orgasm, fingers busy between my legs.

"I was very close and lost in my efforts. Getting off on how Louis must be loving the close-up view of my fingers in my bits, when, suddenly, he snored!" - Gasps all round - "Even with his lazily pumping cock still rigid in my mouth! Part of me was cross, but the other part, the ego maniac, thought: Now that is a blowjob. I hadn't just sucked him dry, I'd sucked him... senseless... That. That, there... Yes, yes! I'm..."

Louis quickly stopped sucking her and she slapped the table in frustration. He'd been so involved in her story he was oblivious to her growing excitement.

"Cheeky fucker," she burst, but composed herself. "But I couldn't cum. I was tense about today, too, very tense, and the worry of it stuck in the way of me properly letting go. I had everything I needed, hubby's slick salt on my tongue, and his hard cock in my mouth, my fingers plunged knuckle deep in my slurping hole. But there was the grit of today, the worry that I was expected to be licked by a total stranger, in front of the coolest people I'd ever met. No, worse. The coolest people I'd never met. And I was expected to like it." Jill's sex slavered, and Louis teased her by licking the juices from her bottom and thighs, avoiding her clamouring clit. She rocked her hips emphatically. He ignored her.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers