Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

"So while Louis snored blissfully I slid my head and tongue around him and my fingers just weren't hitting the spot, I needed... filling. Then I realised. He was still hard.

"He was so comatose he didn't flinch when I sat on his cock, filling myself with it. After so long, it felt divine. I rocked and rolled on him like he was the most realistic sex-doll ever, at last feeling the slow, swelling tension of cumming.

"Then he suddenly muttered in his sleep. 'Don't. It's against the rules.' God knows what dream I'd given him. But I couldn't care less. I was using him and loving it. Fuck-yes-do-it." Guilt sent Louis's tongue wriggling back along her groove, and she took a moment to enjoy it.

The thought that Jill had ridden him and meanwhile he was dreaming of Tabitha - albeit bizarrely wearing a Jill mask, he suddenly recalled - almost threatened to melt his throbbing hard-on. Almost. "And still I couldn't cum. It all felt so wrong. So cold. Not to mention a little... creepy.

"Louis tossed and turned in his dream like a fever. Suddenly he grabbed my hips, and still fast asleep, he growled, 'Fuck the rules.'

"He rolled over, and me with him, and wrapped his arms around me. Then he... he pummelled me. His breath puffed into my neck and his lips brushed my ear and he muttered over and over, 'Fuck I love you Jill, I fucking love you.' My orgasm flared over us. He shoved on, unstoppable, deep and impossibly quick, in and out, in and out, pumping me up so hard that when I came my cries sounded wobbly and insane and tears poured out of me."

Louis slid one, then two fingers into his wife and sucked her clitoris into him. A long low moan escaped her lips. There would be no stopping her now.

"Then he rolled off me and snored again. And as my orgasm settled, I laughed. My man was still in that body, trapped but still there... oh fuck yes... I vowed that today I would come here, and be licked and... cum here. Don't you dare stop... I would use this, today, to break the cycle. Oh. Oh. Then I would go home and..."

Jill flopped onto her back, tipping her mound up and spreading her legs tendon-poppingly wide. Louis buried his face in her sodden flesh and pumped and wriggled his fingers inside her as she shuddered and shouted "YES! YES! YES!" He gulped at her climax along with the immovable lump in his throat.

Louis kissed Jill's pulsing sex as she ground out her orgasm, laughing and twitching. The girls gathered around her, it seemed, cooing and helping her up.

"That better, Darling?" Suki said.

Jill shuddered. Louis moved away, but she locked her feet around him. "Nope," she said, "Can I have some more?"

Louis wanted to cheer. He wanted to jump out, pick her up and take her home to their own bed, right away.

Suki clapped her hands for service. "But sweetie, we have the menu-men you organised remember? We all chose one each last week? Here they are, Look at yours, he seems more than... able."

Jill had Louis gripped tight between her legs. "Can't I change my mind? I want this one."

"Darling, he's not available. Come on, we are all in need for more, right now. Let's go to our rooms and— No! No, don't!"

Jill slid under the table, splashing into the water right in front of Louis. Her broad cheeky smile, resplendent on her post-orgasmically flushed cheeks, drooped. Stillness settled. Water lapped at their bodies. She took him in, from glossy mouth to naked, shaven balls. A tear welled in her eye, and she swiped it away.

"My Love," Louis said.

She turned away from him and pushed out from the pool. "You're right, Suki" she said, her voice harsh, "I'd prefer my menu-man. Where is he?"

Louis clambered out of his pool just in time to see Jill's naked rear, walking away hand-in-hand with a similarly naked, musclebound giant. She squeezed his bottom, then they disappeared inside.

#

Louis walked the three miles home, very slowly. His head hung low, buzzing with guilt and stung by visions of Jill with her "menu-man", working some buff model up to climax and cumming as he came in her. Would she arrive home smelling of him, of his semen? Would she come home at all? What would he tell the kids when he picked them up later, where would he even start?

Which was why he was surprised to find the lights on and shower running when he got back. He'd only been a couple of hours. She was back already! Maybe she didn't go through with it. Then maybe she did do it, and now she was washing him off her tits, or her face. Off her lips.

The shower stopped and for a second he hesitated outside the bathroom. He should plan his words, wait until she came out.

Oh fuck this.

He barged in to the steamy room. Jill was fastening a bathrobe tight around her, not her old towelling one, a fancy silk kimono from the spa. Somehow this made her seem out of his reach. Her eyes were wild.

They stared into each other. The events of the day a tumble of steam in the air between them.

Jill pulled up the corners of her mouth, but it was no smile. "I came in his mouth," she said quietly.

"Jill, I'm so—"

"That's only happened once before, hasn't it? For us. With him, each time I came, I... gushed. Can you believe it?"

Louis slumped against the wall, she spoke as if he should be excited for her, like she had just won the lottery. Her tone was honey but her words poison. Ok, he thought, let her do this. He deserved it.

"I came three times, I didn't even know I could do that. First, Sixty-nine, obviously," she whispered. "Your favourite. Well it's my favourite now. Now I've done it with a real man."

Her long pause was a slow lance to his stomach.

"Sixty-nine was all I could think of, after you'd warmed me up for him, that's what I needed to finish me off. A man between my legs and in my mouth. Did you see him? He was massive. And hard. All over."

"Stop."

"His cock was so thick I could hardly get my fingers round it." She made an 'Ok' sign, then stacked loose fists below her open mouth. Louis blinked, unable to tear his eyes from the agonising mime. "Probably three hands long. Or two hands and a mouth. And his fingers, in my cunt, were thick as your cock. His finger-fucking was like your actual fucking. Mad huh?"

Louis slid down the wall, buried his whirling head in his hands. She sighed a long growl.

"Just gorgeous. And he could fuck. Christ could that man fuck. Even though he said my mouth drove him wild, and I could taste his pre-cum so I knew that wasn't bullshit. As close as he was, he still held back for me. Such power and control. He bent me over the back of an armchair and I spread my cunt to help him get that lovely monster into me. Then he pummelled another orgasm out of me. I didn't know a cock could feel like that, that I could be filled me so completely."

She let that sink in. Her eyebrows raised, peering down at his pain like a child pulling the legs off a spider.

Louis swallowed, hard, his mouth paper dry. "That it?"

She shook her head stiffly, pressing her lips. Her chin wobbled. There was a kind of hope in that wobble, at least.

"You know what I'm like when I'm horned up," she said, eventually. "All... spunk-needy."

"Please, stop now."

"Oh don't be like that. Your girl was the same wasn't she? I heard her boast. About you exploding all over her cunt, and how she rubbed your stuff all over clitoris while you watched? And anyway, this bruiser had got two biggies out of me, so now it was my turn for his. His muscles were quivering like a race-horse. Because of our fucking, and his need to burst, I guess. So I sat him down. He'd slightly lost his cool, I have to say. Just kept muttering, 'You're amazing, you're fucking amazing.'"

Louis turned his head away, swallowing a rise of bile. Jill kicked his shin with her bare foot. "No, Listen. You'll like the next bit. I crouched between his knees like this... you know, how I do you sometimes?"

She slid off the bath-side and settled on her haunches in front of Louis. Never had the heat of her closeness seemed so far away.

"I played with his slippery meat, just loving his groans and panting and his buff body, all tensed up. And I asked him where he wanted to cum. In my cunt or in my mouth. I mean, it was pretty bloody clear what I wanted, I was licking my juice-dribbles off his balls for God's sake. But you know what he said? 'Both!' then he leant down between his knees and simply picked me up, like I weighed nothing. He plonked me on his lap, straight onto his erection. I was flushed and gaping down there, so he slipped right in. My only problem was trying not to instantly orgasm. He was such a gentleman in his roughness, too, he grabbed my bum cheeks in his gigantic shovel-hands and slid me up and down on him. I didn't have to do a thing. Just let him fuck me to another massive climax and this time he let rip, too. He spunked up so hard, I swear I felt it jetting inside me; and we both roared so loud the girls in the other rooms gave us a round of applause!"

Another husky sigh, patting Louis's knees and settling on hers. "Marvellous. But I'm afraid I got very naughty, then." She squirmed, the picture of innocence, clasping her hands between her knees. "Not just naughty. Filthy, actually. I hopped off his super-slimy cock — he was still jerking — and gobbled him up. I licked up our love-juices and then sucked out the last of his cum. You should have seen the poor bloke! He laughed insanely, and thrashed about, making me giggle on his cock. I sucked him calm and he gawped at me like a vision. He called me 'the dirtiest Angel'. I liked that, and felt like it, too with his spunk on my lips."

Louis groaned, and dug his fingernails into his palms. Jill laughed dryly. "Tabitha did that for you didn't she? Sucked out your cum. But you never fucked your girls, did you, why was that? They said you were all about the Tongue. Not very... masculine."

"I thought fucking would be... unfaithful." The rule seemed ridiculous as soon as it left his lips.

"Yes, that makes total sense. So where was I? Oh yes. I needed more of his cream. So while he stroked my hair and called me his dirtiest Angel I carried right on sucking him. I had a reputation to uphold. Honestly, I didn't think it was possible for a man to cum twice, at least you never have, but I felt so desirable, and he seemed so up for it and so under my spell... anything could happen. So I got my head down. And up, and down. It took a delicious age but neither of us was in a hurry, it was too good to rush anyway. I had to wank him with two hands, and suck his balls and got him good and gooey from deep-throating his beast. But you know what did for him? I opened his legs and got my tongue right under his balls, between his pert little ass cheeks and probing at his anus! He went nuts, jolted; and spurted a fountain. I couldn't get his cock back in my mouth quick enough. A hell of a lovely mess it made."

Louis tried to bury his head between his knees, but Jill grabbed it and glared. "That's the image I want you to keep. Motherfucker. Like I have mine of you fucking Tabitha's cummy mouth and secretly eating those women with your happy erection. You keep this picture: A gorgeous stranger, a man, filling me at one end and spilling down my legs at the other. His cum and my juices, together. That's how I came the last and biggest orgasm of my life. No fingers or tongue down there. No cock. He made me climax just by letting me swallow his load. I cried out with his jizz rolling off my tongue, adoring the taste of him. In fact..." She curled a hand beneath herself "... he filled me up so much between my legs he's still in me now, even after my shower." She pulled out a thickly glazed finger and, humming, sucked it with flamboyant relish. Louis clutched his stomach, doubled up.

"Taste me," Jill said and launched her face at his, shoving her salty tongue into his mouth. He pulled away, turned his head from her ramming, insistent mouth. "Taste him," she muttered, "Taste him on my tongue, like I tasted her on yours!" She slapped his face, then again and again, "you... stupid... fuck." She screeched.

She stood over him, the shape of her fingers throbbing on his cheek. She clawed her hair. "I tasted her on you, every time you licked her! You never guessed that she'd remain on your lips, on your skin, in your mouth even? And what fantasy world were you lost in, where you... you... would be the person we would chose to service every woman at a party. You didn't think that maybe I had arranged it to prove to myself who Tabitha's mysterious 'Tongue' was?"

Louis's brain crashed. He hauled himself to his feet. There was nothing to say, so he stood before her, silently. He waited. And finally Jill's tears came, pouring over her cheeks, then his tears came, too. She shoved him. She sobbed. He kissed her. Their tears mingled.

He unfastened and removed her kimono as she shuddered against him, struggled for a second, then put her arms round him and kissed him back. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, where he lay her gently on the bed and stripped.

They lay together, silently, skin to skin, tight in each other's arms until the tears ebbed, until they were both calm. Then it was time to pick up the kids.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers