Tongue Bath

Story Info
She lets her sister lick four huge loads of cum off her body.
3.5k words
4.51
210.1k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,131 Followers

Claire lay on the bed, still catching her breath while her last orgasm winded down deep inside of her. That brilliant, after-climax sensation was making her extremely horny. She knew this was most likely due to the fact that she was still lathered with the cum from three huge cocks which had fucked her tight pussy, her hungry mouth, her small, perky breasts, and even her formerly virgin ass. In addition to the sperm that clung in her hair, masked her face, oozed down the soft curve of her breasts, collected at her belly button, coated her pussy and smeared her thighs, Claire also had swallowed enough jizz to make her feel full despite not having eaten anything all day.

The guys--her fiancé and his two brothers--were gone, but they would be back. Claire had become so overwhelmed in the aftermath of this incredible foursome that she asked them to leave her alone to let her body recuperate...because she wanted to do it again as soon as possible. The guys took the pause in the evening's festivities to go down the block to get some more beer.

They had left literally seconds ago. The cum in and on her body was still warm. Her nipples were still hard. Even her clit still throbbed a little. She shuddered at the feeling of a slow, thick stream of sperm trickling out of her full pussy and down to her incredibly sensitive asshole, which was having its own problems holding all the juice that had been shot into it a minute ago. She regretted letting the guys go, because she needed them already. She needed attention now.

There was a knock at the door of Claire's apartment, and before she could worry about who it might be, she heard the door creak open.

"Claire?" It was Lana.

Claire's body responded to Lana's presence even before her mind could. She felt a surge of sexual lust roll through her, causing her knees to go weak even though she was laying flat on her back. She opened her mouth, feeling the cum on her face slowly being displaced as she moved her jaw to speak.

"In here."

Claire had been with Lana once, several weeks ago. Claire was different back then. She'd been moody, a problem that went away when she met Troy. She was also secretly attracted to Lana, having dreams and fantasies about the svelte blonde with the adorable dimples. This problem didn't so much go away as slip away, threatening to return. Even Claire resisted her attraction to the other woman at first, and after they finally tasted each other and Lana decided it was wrong and was to never happen again, Claire believed herself when she agreed.

But all Claire had done then was put up a wall to protect her from what she really wanted, and she felt Lana had done the same. There were many things different about these two, and in fact men had been the subject that kept them at odds with each other for so long. But they had more similarities than differences, and the similarities would not allow them to stay apart.

Among these differences were their looks. Lana had long, straight blonde hair, and Claire had curly, light brunette strands. Lana's eyes were brown and Claire's were green. And Lana had those irresistible dimples, of which Claire did not. Claire's pert breasts were no larger than B cups, but Lana's perfect Cs looked so large on her small frame that they were often mistaken for fakes. Claire was 28, and Lana was 33.

And yet anyone who looked at them both saw that they were nearly clones of each other. Though Lana was thinner and a hint shorter, both women were small and thin in stature. Both were very cute in the face, and in fact either one of them could have been a stunt-double for Kate Hudson. But most people told the women that they just looked like each other. And of course no one was really surprised that they did, because Lana and Claire were sisters.

The forbidden lust they had shared together just weeks ago was broken off because of this simple fact. Either one of them could have moved on to experiment with other woman and test the bi-sexual waters they had introduced each other to, but they found that it wasn't the gender of the person that excited them--it was simply the person. They wanted each other because of who they were and what they looked like. Maybe the taboo of making love to your sister was urging them on, too, but it wasn't the only thing.

Claire had finally come to terms with this reality a short while ago. And even though the girls hadn't spoken of it, she knew Lana felt this way, too. All it would take to get them back together was a moment of great courage, and tonight, naked on her back and drenched in cum, Claire was feeling brave.

"Oh my God..." Lana said when she stepped into the bedroom doorway.

Claire didn't move her head to get a better look at Lana, because she didn't want the cum to drip off her face. But what she could see was getting her very excited. Lana had cut her hair and was wearing it in pigtails. She looked so adorable! And she was wearing a cute little top that showed off her great cleavage.

"Is that...cum?" Lana asked.

"Yeah," Claire said. She was getting so hot now that she couldn't keep her hands off herself. She dipped a couple fingers into the mess of sperm at her crotch and began playing with it, rubbing it into her clitoris and along her lips.

"That all came from Troy?"

"And his brothers," Claire said. "And most of its inside me."

Lana didn't speak, but Claire could her breathing grow heavier. She knew what Lana must have been thinking. Most sisters would be shocked, probably even appalled to find out their younger sibling had submitted to three brothers, but not Lana. Claire couldn't see, but she was sure Lana was quivering with excitement.

"Do you need help?" Lana asked, her throaty tone giving her hunger away.

Lana stepped further into the room, closing the door shut behind her, and approached the bed. She stood over Claire and looked down over her body, amazed at what she was seeing.

Claire could see Lana's nipples poking through her shirt. She reached up and took Lana's hand, then gently directed it down to the pool of cum on her belly. Lana gasped and her body stiffened. It was still warm. And beneath, Claire's body was hot. With the door shut, the smell of cum and sex was almost overpowering, but already Lana could pick up her own scent joining the mix.

Claire released her hand, and Lana drew her fingers through the cum, spreading it slowly, feeling it cling to her fingers. She seemed to be deciding if she was really going to do this, though both girls knew it was something she couldn't resist. Lana laid her whole palm in the pool of sperm on Claire's belly, then took her hand away, turned it over, and looked at the thick glaze that had stuck to her, oozing and dripping. She brought it toward her mouth, even opened her mouth and was about to stick out her tongue, but then Lana looked down at Claire, who watched her with a sexy, needful grin.

Lana put her hand back down and pushed it against her sister's face, smearing the cum to the load that was already there. Claire moved to suck at Lana's fingers, and as she took the thumb in her mouth, Lana lowered herself, bringing her face to Claire's tummy and dipping her tongue into her flooded belly button. A fire sizzled through her as she tongued the little hole, and then she became hungrier, and she pursed her lips together and slurped the cum that had collected in it. There was so much that for a moment she was sucking up just cum and no air with it, making her silent except for her throat as it worked to swallow.

Claire arched her back a little, offering her body to Lana and feeling the cum moving across most of her body with the shift. She sucked Lana's thumb clean, then took two of her fingers, and then just concentrated on the heavily coated palm, licking it off hungrily.

When the well of jizz in Claire's belly button dried up, Lana began licking her sister's tummy, lapping up whatever she could while pushing around the mess that eluded her. As Claire licked her right hand clean, Lana put her left hand between Claire's legs and touched her sister's pussy, gently teasing the soaked lips before slipping a finger between them. When she entered, she felt the gush of cum that was already there and used it to lube her digit up to a rapid finger-fucking motion. The sound she made doing this was very wet and loud, but Claire's moans as she received the finger were louder.

"How many times did they cum?" Lana asked, breathless.

"Four."

"Each!" She was instantly jealous her little sister could have found one guy who could do it four times so quickly that each load was still warm when he finished, let alone three guys.

"No," Claire laughed. "Total. Troy's little brother got me twice, though I swallowed most of him."

That was even more amazing to Lana. She guessed it would take at least six guys to produce the amount of cum she saw all over her sister, and that wasn't counting the copious amounts that were apparently inside her. She had secretly watched Claire and Troy one night not long ago, and she knew what he was capable of. But even if Troy's brothers could do what he could do, that still didn't account for all this sperm. And that meant his brothers must have had even bigger nuts to bust that he had, which she wouldn't have believed if she wasn't actively devouring the evidence.

She tried picturing in her head what the scene would've looked like if she had been in this room just a few minutes earlier. She licked up the drips of seed that had run down Claire's ribs, which expanded and contracted deeply as Claire's breathing grew heavier from the attention.

"Who got you here?" Lana asked as she finished cleaning one set of ribs and moved back up to Claire's tummy, licking just below her breasts.

"Mostly Will. That's Troy's older brother. But Troy got me there, too. Right after he filled my ass."

Lana was absolutely shocked. She had never had anal sex, and couldn't believe her little sister had tried it, especially with a cock as big as Troy's. She fingered Claire faster for a moment, then backed away just long enough to remove her top. Lana's breasts were indeed perfect. The only thing "wrong" with them was that they looked too big for her little body. They stood out proudly from her chest, with the nipples leading the way. When Lana leaned back down to lick Claire's far set of cum-streaked ribs, her nipples dragged across the brunette's now clean tummy. Claire moaned when she felt the weight and naked flesh of her sister's breasts resting on her there. She reached down and grabbed one, squeezing the handful eagerly.

With Lana's hand licked clean, Claire then directed it back down onto her own, smaller breasts, and Lana picked up what she was supposed to do right away. Lana massaged her slippery tits, working the cum into her skin and making an even bigger mess than what was already there. The thick, natural lubricant felt incredible as it was rubbed into her chest by Lana's expert hand, and her fingers had no trouble finding Claire's hard nipples. She loved it when her nipples got attention, especially when they got sucked, and this was the next best thing.

"It's cooling down," Claire said, referring to the cum. "You better stop taking your time. Besides, we won't be alone for much longer."

Lana took the hint and tripled her pace, licking the rest of Claire's abdomen clean while trying to decide if she would go lower or higher on Claire's body next. But before she could choose, Claire decided for her, taking Lana's face in her hands--one of them smearing the cum that was on it all over Lana's cheek--and guiding her upward. Lana didn't waste a second before diving into her little sister's chest, sucking a breast into her mouth so deeply she felt the hard nipple teasing the back of her throat. She wrestled the nipple with her tongue, causing Claire to shift and shudder with pleasure. In seconds, the layers of cum on the breast had been sucked and licked away down Lana's throat, and all that remained was her own saliva, giving the skin an attractive glimmer.

"Who came here?" Lana asked, sucking a gob of cum from her upper lip.

"God, I don't even remember," Claire gasped as she fondled Lana's breasts and nipples. "I think that was mostly Bryce, the younger brother. He fucked me there, too."

"He rubbed his cock on your tits?"

"His big cock," Claire confirmed. "And the biggest balls I've ever seen."

Before doing to Claire's other breast what she had done to the first one, Lana took her hand away from her sister's pussy and used both hands to push Claire's tits together. She pressed her face into Claire's cleavage, lapping and slurping at the cum that had gathered there, enjoying the thrill as the sperm she missed ended up smearing on her face. Then she took Claire's other breast in her mouth, sucked it fast and hard, licking it everywhere until every last trace of the white cream was gone. Claire was shaking by the time she finished, which told Lana she was probably very close to orgasm. But Lana wanted to draw this out, and so she was glad to move on, teasing her sister as she lay on the edge of ecstasy.

Lana was cleaning her way up Claire's chest, licking her neck and shoulders, when she decided that now was the perfect time to take her pants off. She had wanted to be as naked as Claire was when this whole thing first started, but she was too hungry for the forbidden taste of her sister and the seed that drenched her to take the time to get nude. All she had managed was the shirt, but before she got caught up kissing Claire on the mouth or on her pussy, she wanted to free herself.

Lana got up off the bed, a burst of electric passion buzzing through her as she realized how much cum was actually on her face when she felt it drip off her chin and down between her big breasts. She was panting and salivating from everything she'd had thus far, but God she wanted so much more. She kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks and pants and was just about to yank off her panties when the sound of the apartment door opening caused both women to freeze.

The guys were home. They were loud and laughing, probably having already opened the beer they'd left to pick up on their way back. Fortunately the bedroom door was closed, so they didn't yet see what Claire was doing with her sister, but it was only a matter of time before Lana's presence was revealed. Claire's apartment wasn't that big, and there was no way she could sneak Lana out without any of the guys noticing. Claire's mind was on overload trying to think of a way out of this.

Lana's mind, however, was not. Though initially surprised by the intrusion, after a few tense moments it seemed that the guys were going to relax, giving Claire time that she apparently needed, as she had, from their perspective, taken the time to shut the bedroom door. And besides, at this point, Lana was so fucking hot that she didn't care if the world caught her licking three guys' sperm off of her sister's naked body. Lana's wet panties were suddenly on the floor, and she was back on the bed, her smooth, naked mound pressing against Claire's neatly trimmed, cum lathered cunt.

Claire fell under this throw-caution-to-the-wind spell as soon as she felt her sister's incredible, nude body lying across her. The sisters kissed with vigor, chewing and sucking each other's tongues and lips, not even taking the time to breathe. Lana soon moved on to Claire's face, lapping at the white jizz masking her with rapid, animalistic need.

"Who came on your face?" Lana asked between panting and licking.

"That was Bryce, too, but I sucked all of them. I even tried sucking Troy and Will at once, but they were so big I couldn't get my lips around both of them."

That revelation spurred Lana on, and she again kissed Claire, madly sucking on her tongue. She put her hands on Claire's head, fingers intertwining with her curly hair and the cum that had begun to gel in it. Claire then switched so she was sucking Lana's tongue, and Lana moved her head so that their mouths were practically fucking.

"Who did you swallow?"

"Bryce. Twice."

Lana sucked on her sister's face again, getting any and all remaining cum.

"Sucking it out of him was like sucking it out of a hose turned on high," Claire continued. "All the cum I've swallowed in my life doesn't equal what he gave me tonight. And I want more."

"So do I," Lana said, and then she said something that gave Claire a long-overdue orgasm. ", My God, I love you."

Claire wanted to say it back, but the climax had her in its grasp. She shook and jolted and thrashed, her body snapping both inside and out as she came. A hot flush enveloped her, setting her blood afire and melting her spine. It took everything she had not to scream.

Lana gave her one last kiss before slipping down Claire's body as she climaxed. The cum on Claire's thighs and pussy smeared onto Lana as she moved down, coating her pussy, tummy, and her giant breasts with a layer of sticky sperm. By the time she got down there, most of the jizz on Claire had either been wiped onto Lana's body or worked into her skin, but Lana knew just where to find the mother lode. After a few teasing licks on Claire's wet clit, Lana just couldn't help herself and she shoved her tongue into her sister's hole.

She tasted the cum immediately, surprised by how warm it still was. She sucked at it, taking it between her lips and audibly gulping it down little by little. She was amazed at how much there was, even as a significant amount eluded her and smeared onto her chin. Claire was still going wild, not yet finished with her tremendous orgasm, and this only increased her pleasure. She bucked her hips against her sister's face, and tried to sound quiet not only so as not to alert the guys in the next room, but also because hearing Lana slurp the cum out of her pussy was so fucking erotic.

Claire's orgasm was finally subsiding when she felt Lana sliding back up her quickly. They got back in position to kiss, but when Claire took Lana's cum-streaked face in her hands and looked at her longingly just before the kiss, she noticed a strange expression, then knew instantly what it was. Lana hadn't swallowed all the cum--some she had kept, and she was going to deliver the very cum that had just been churning inside Claire's pussy into her very own mouth.

Claire devoured Lana's mouth, and the two girls swapped the load of warm, thick white jizz. Some of it dribbled out between their lips, but most stayed on their tongues, sliding back and forth, smearing and spreading, gradually making its way down their throats until all that remained was the taste on their tongues and smell on their breath.

It wasn't until it was gone that Claire realized Lana had been climaxing through the entire kiss, and her body was still shaking. The girls rubbed their clits together, Lana going wild and straining not to scream as Claire was simply so overwhelmed she felt as if her whole body was one large erogenous zone. She didn't want to stop touching or moving or tasting, but eventually both girls found a stopping point in the form of exhaustion. They even fell asleep for a minute in each other's arms, the smell of men in the room now replaced by the scent of two very satisfied women.

Outside the room, the guys could be heard talking and watching TV. Both girls stiffened when, among the conversation, they distinctly heard Troy say, "I'm going to check on Claire and see if she's cleaned up yet."

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Claire, check out 'Lana and Claire Chare Cock Ch. 1,2', 'Only Thing Better Than a Big Cock', and 'Cum Bath'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Lana, check out 'Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 1, 2', and 'Only Thing Better Than a Big Cock'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,131 Followers