Tonight

Story Info
Tonight he want to push the boundaries.
1.5k words
4
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax honey..." I say as the velvet mask slips over your eyes. I know you are still apprehensive, but I'm hoping that you can trust me enough to relax and enjoy.

I lead you into our bedroom- dimly lit by a few scant candles, burning incense and the lights from the stereo. The room has the spicy smell of your favorite incense stick, the music, even though I carefully selected a mix of slow classical music- Bach, Brahms, Beethoven, could be anything because it's so quietly low. Your steps are small and tense, your apprehension is all too apparent. I smile to myself and snatch you from your feet cradling you in my arms, a whimper of surprise escapes your lips. I carry you across the room and sit you gently on the edge of the bed. I'm hoping that you notice the attention I put into everything, the room is warm and comfortable as I peel the clothes off of you, careful not to move the blindfold. As I slide your underwear down your soft legs, you sit naked now, hands folded nervously in your lap, head canted slightly down.

"Don't look sad..." I whisper in your ear before I inhale it into my mouth. Your body searches for more of my touch, your hands caress my body unlike they do normally- more sensually now, you are really using your hands to see.

Again I scoop you up, both of us naked now, and you curl your legs tighter to me as you sense us going into the bathroom with it's narrow doorway. I slowly lower us into the steamy bath, you turned away from me. Gently, delicately, lovingly, I wash you, spreading the lather over your arms, shoulders, breasts, underarms, back, belly... as I rinse you, I notice that a considerable amount of your tension is gone.

The soft terry cloth tickles and soothes as I dry you. Once more I scoop you up and this time lay you on the bed.

All the tension returns as you feel the velvet-covered stainless steel cuff fall about your wrist. I can see the doubt pursed in your lips and eyebrows, but you reluctantly submit. I can't tell you how hard it was for me earlier, buying chains and handcuffs, the glares and snickers I got. But a few knowing smiles made it worthwhile. Carefully I adorned the vicious metal with a crushed velvet, cutting and stitching it to glove the cuff and fixing it to a chain that is secured to the bed frame. For the legs, a simpler, cheaper soft patent leather belt- which are now around each of your ankles.

I take a moment to admire my work and it's beauty. You lie in a classic spread-eagle, completely helpless and at my mercy. Your soft curves seem softer, your treasure seems more inviting... I lower my naked body over yours, kissing your forehead and then removing the blindfold. Your fear seems soothed as I smile gently at you.

Our first kiss of the evening- soft, sensual. the perfect blend of tongue and passion that only familiar lovers can share. My free hands massage your breasts and already i see you straining helplessly at your bonds. I break our embrace to kiss your ear once again, then down your neck to nibble on your collarbones. I take more time than usual kissing, licking, biting, nibbling on your neck. I want to work you into a fever pitch in anticipation for what is about to come. Lower I trail my mouth's caress, suckling at your stiffened nipples. Again and again I swirl my tongue around your areola, softening your nipple, then firmly sucking it to regain it's hardness again.

Now it's time, I trail my kisses to your belly, then to the insides of your thighs. I can already see your excitement glistening on your slit, intoxicating me with your lovely scent. It taxes all of my self-control not to just take you right here, right now; but tonight is for you. I take a deep breath to reinforce my resolve.

My last kiss on the inside of your thigh, with you wiggling in anticipation and frustration. Slowly, I stick my tongue out as far as it will go, then I lightly touch the very outer fold of you. The shock vibrates through your body and into the bed. Passionately and painfully slow, I close my mouth around your inviting pussy, then I dance my tongue the way that I know you like it, pulling your folds into my mouth and then lightly squeezing them with my tongue. I run my tongue up the top of your slit, and swirl my tongue around your clit. Your pleasure and relief was probably heard by the people stories below on the street- if not then definitely by all of our neighbors.

I slide my tongue down you now, and push as far as I can inside, flaring, rolling my tongue, flexing it up and down. I can feel your sex sliding over my cheeks as you dilate in your excitement. But I know that this is only a tease, and I can tell that you are painfully close to cumming, so I find your clit again and pinch it firmly between my lips.

I watch your orgasm seize you and wash over you, crashing like the waves of the ocean we enjoy so often. I see the light strawberry blush flush in your face, your cheeks, your neck. I hold your hips lovingly and kiss your thighs again, avoiding your treasure, sparing your the electric torture from your too-sensitive love tunnel.

I feel you relax and see you lift your head sleepily, spent and yet longing for penetration, the usual end to our coupling. But what you haven't realized is that this is just the beginning.

"Will you take these off me now?" you ask sweetly.

I smile and lower my head again to your slick love. You gasp in surprise as I clean you of your lubrication, drinking your elixir. Perhaps now my true intentions are revealed. I delicately manipulate you again, spurring you into an unexpected climax before your last one is even cold.

This orgasm explodes more violently than the last, I can see the overload of sensation twisted into your face, your screams of pleasure sound almost near that of pain. I rise and caress you, kissing your neck again, calming you from the intensity.

You see, the whole point of the bonds is not for my satisfaction, but to prevent you from stopping me after just one orgasm, our norm. Tonight I plan to push you beyond your limits, to set new standards.

As you calm, your glowing face relaxes, your eyes meet mine. I smile and kiss you again.

"We've just barely started" I say as I lower my head again.

The expression on your face I shall treasure for the remainder of my life- the fear and shock begging me to quit is just barely overwhelmed by the desire of you for more.

And more is what I have in mind. I suck your clit into my mouth again, penetrating you with my finger, rubbing the top of your tunnel, gently, firmly, caressing the passion area inside. My spare hand courses up your belly, finding your neglected breast, then I roll a nipple between my fingers.

Your back arches, your legs strain at the bonds, you strain to get into a fetal position in vain. Faster now, I continue my performance, firmly and carefully stroking you, remembering everything you have liked in the past. I want nothing less than another explosion, to watch the strength bleed from you to be replaced by numb ecstasy. I admire and envy the sensation that must on the way for you- it's foreign to me.

Not much longer now, your breathing ragged, your moans betraying you, telling the now obvious story of your heavenly exhaustion- and then it swallows you again. Your scratchy moans, your tensed jaw, your impossibly tired hips gyrate again for me. Again I back away, kissing your thighs in a soothing pattern, allowing you to calm.

"....please..." you barely squeak. Please what, I wonder? Please quit? Please more? I'll allow you to calm a little longer this time.

Your breathing never slows, your pulse never drops, but I can see the ultrasensitive fade from you. Weak and completely spent, you seem to afford little more than breathing.

"One more" I say, releasing you from your bonds. Your limbs barely move, your face captured in an expression I've never seen before. I lower my mouth to your sex again, clamping my mouth over you again. Your body rockets back to life, your hands now in my scalp, your heels flexing in my shoulders.

As this next orgasm comes speeding toward you, I slide my body up your length, guiding my painfully hard membre into you with none of he usual resistance. Furiously I pump into you, your spent limbs barely able to hang on, and then we crash together, into each other.

I rise from you, probably half asleep already. I blow out the candles and turn off the music.

The only thing that penetrates the darkness is a soft whisper...

"....thank you..."