Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heartgirl14
heartgirl14
12 Followers

"They never do. It's their prerogative to show up late. This crowd is here for them...as always."

As they walked through the crowd looking around. Dionne happened to hear a conversation two girls were having as she was on her way back from the bathroom. All she heard was one name and she went over to her best friend and brought her to the conversation.

"He says he's all in love with her but if he was he wouldn't have been with me last night..." the girl said with a smile on her face. "Besides I can get him back whenever I want..."

"Keryn instantly recognized the girls face and her heart stopped. She stood motionless with tears forming in her eyes as she listened to the girl talk about Tamir, how he forgave her for the baby and how the spent the past three nights together and they were..."

"...the most spectacular nights of my life. I told you he still loves me." Keira smiled.

Keryn just turned and walked away with Dionne close behind. She went to the lobby of the hotel and found a piece of paper. On it, she scribbled a note and went to the front desk and asked for an envelope. In it, she placed the note and the diamond solitaire from her finger. As she got ready to give the lady at the desk instructions for the package, his personal assistant walked up behind her.

"Hey, Keryn! Your brother is going to be glad to see you he said giving her a hug.

"Well I can't stay...I gotta go, you know school and everything. Can you give this to Mirfor me when you see him. It's pretty important and I didn't trust it in the mail."

"Sure thing, kid see you later. Have a safe flight back."

She didn't even respond. Dionne hailed a cab outside the hotel and made their way back to the airport. She saw the tears forming in Keryn's eyes and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry, Kay I really am."

"I know...me too. Let's just go home."

Graduation Day...

Keryn got home after celebrating with her friends. High School was finally over and college was right around the corner. She walked in the house to find an arrangement of balloons and roses in the living room surrounded with gift-wrapped boxed of various sizes. She smiled knowing most of them probably came from Larry.

She sat at the table and opened the gifts one by one. From Woody: a leather jacket she admired in a store window and a leather-bound bible with her name embossed in gold letters on the front with the inside signed simply "God Bless". From Sisqo: a very revealing leather outfit with a note attached: "For a beautiful young lady, knock 'em dead with this fit for the summer. Congratulations!" From her big brother: a small box with a set of car keys inside. The note attached said, "All the rest of your gifts are in the car...it's being delivered tomorrow. Better late than never."

The rest of the gifts were from family and the group's road crew wishing her well in the future. One small jewelry box remained on the table with no note attached. She opened it to find the diamond solitaire she returned to Nokio.

"...you never gave me a chance to explain." He had been waiting the whole time in the darkness of the hallway until she opened the box. Keryn stood in front of him in total disbelief.

"What do you want? I made it clear to you to go to hell."

"Where do you think I've been? Kay, nothing happened with Keira and I...at least not what you think. I didn't sleep with her...she made it all up."

"Really?"

"That's what Jazz told you isn't it? Baby I wouldn't lie to you. I know they all told you. Mark though I was preoccupied with her and was forgetting about you, he figured I needed a..."

"...reality check, so I heard. Then why didn't you tell me she was working the tour?"

"Because she was on one of the other artist's crew and she kept creeping her way around. Besides, it didn't phase me until she showed up at my room right after I hung up with you. I didn't even know she knew your face until I got the ring back from you and she told me you were there. She lost her job cause of what she did. Kay, I can't blame you for being mad. I just want one chance to make it up to you."

"I guess it would only be right. What 'cha got?"

There's a note on your bed...follow the instructions and I'll see you later." Nokio headed out of the front door without another word.

Keryn headed for her bedroom and when she opened the door a black rose was on the bed with the note attached that simply stated,..."Open your closet"

In the closet was a long black silk evening gown with another note attached: "A car will be there to pick you up in an hour. I'll be waiting."

She got dressed carefully but quickly and waited for the car to pick her up. She had no idea what her next move was and she didn't care. Exactly one hour later a black limousine pulled up to the front door.

She got in the limousine and instantly she figured out what he was doing. Keryn smiled and was bubbling on the inside from the excitement going through her. I her heart he was already forgiven. He was giving her the prom she missed.

Keryn was escorted from the limousine to Nokio's front door. As always, the house was completely dark. She took a deep breath and stepped into the house. Nokio stood in the middle of the living room wearing a black tuxedo with no shirt. He looked too good for words.

"You did all this for me?" she asked.

"Anything for you...you like?"

"I love it...but why?"

"I know I was the reason for you missing your prom. You didn't want to go with anyone else and then the day before, all that other shit happened. I figured there was no other way to make it up to you but to do this...so here we are."

"Thank you, love for everything."

"Anything for you baby girl," he kissed her passionately. "But wait there's something missing."

"Tamir it's perfect, what else could be missing?"

"This," He pulled the solitaire from his pocket and held it in front of her. "I'd be honored if you'd wear this again...under one condition."

"What's that?"

"If you never take it off again."

"Under one condition...that you never give me reason to take it off again."

"I promise," he said before getting on one knee and placing the ring on her finger.

"Oh, the love in this room!" Sisqo said coming out of the shadows of the hallway with Keryn's best friend. They were both dressed in prom attire down to the corsages and tuxedo with tails.

"Dee you knew about this! I should kill you!"

"Girl and miss a chance to wear this prom dress again. Not to mention go with a legit date. This was the best secret I ever kept."

"I stuck my nose where it didn't belong and I'm sorry Kay, " Sisqo said hugging her. "But hey I made up for it."

"The gifts were beautiful thanks for everything."

"Can we get this party started please?" Jazz asked coming through the front door with his date. "Sis you deserve this. It's your night."

Keryn wanted to cry but she was too happy. She was with her friends, her family and the man she loved. Tonight was the best night of her life.

heartgirl14
heartgirl14
12 Followers
12