Tonight Ch. 01

Story Info
She has all day to think about his anal intentions.
2.7k words
4.5
43.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne awoke to a gentle caressing of a hand on her nipple. As she felt it stiffen she snuggled backward into Jim, fond memories of the leisurely lovemaking the night before making her lips curve in a smile. She could feel the heat from his body, the skin of his chest and thighs pressing into hers as he spooned her from behind.

She lay there a moment enjoying his casual caress. She felt his lips lightly touch the top of her ear then move down to nibble her earlobe. A delicious shiver ran through her body as she felt his warm breath, his teeth against the sensitive earlobe.

He whispered, "Tonight, I'm going to fuck your ass." He said it so softly, yet her reaction was immediate. Her heart began to race and her muscles tensed. He felt her surprise and gently began to run his hand up the side of her thigh, over her arm.

"You know I want to fuck that ass of yours. Do you want it, too baby?"

She hesitated. They'd fantasized about that together before, and she'd certainly enjoyed anal sex in the past, but it was a long, long ago past. Her natural trepidation took precedence over the memories. His hand continued to caress and soothe. She began to relax a little.

"I would like you to answer," he coaxed. "Do you want to feel me fill you from behind?"

"Yes," was her simple reply, her heart racing a little faster. Their fantasies had been so hot, but now that it seemed a reality she didn't know what to expect from such an encounter. And why tell her now? So she could live in anxiety the rest of the day?

"I know you're nervous, baby. Don't be. You know I wouldn't hurt you. I want to prepare you for this. I want you to love it, to beg me to give it to you in the ass."

His gentle, soft whispering started her body tingling, the feeling concentrated between her thighs. His hand returned to her nipple and pinched and pulled -- intensifying the tingling until a small moan escaped her throat.

"Come on babe, let's get started." Her eyes flew open wide and she turned on her back slightly to look at his face. He couldn't be serious!

He grinned when he saw the look of surprise. "Yes, I'm going to take all day to get you ready for this. I've planned this awhile."

He shifted away and gently turned her the rest of the way onto her back. He leaned over her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, lightly brushing. As her lips parted in response the kiss deepened into a long, passionate embrace. Their tongues tangling, breathing quickly.

He broke the kiss and whispered against her lips, "Open your legs for me."

Slowly she drew her thighs apart, exposing her sex, giving him the access he was requesting. His hand slid down her stomach, over her mound and cupped her sex, one finger curving slightly to part the labia. "My, my, you're already very wet." His caresses and kiss, his erotic plans for the day had worked their magic. She wanted him to touch her, to drive her crazy until screamed in orgasm. Her hips shifted slightly, pressing into his hand. Willing him to deepen his touch.

"Open them wider." His tone had become more deliberate, more commanding. She obeyed spreading her legs wide for him. He slipped a finger inside and pressed in firmly. She gasped, then moaned with pleasure. He moved his finger around inside her then slowly began to finger fuck her pussy, bringing her quickly to a dripping wetness... and an intolerable ache to have him inside her.

"Oh baby, I love how you respond to me," he said with a slight groan. A glow of pleasure filled her and she arched her hips against his hand. Thrilling to his touch.

He shifted above her and looked down into her eyes, slowly withdrawing his finger, now dripping with her juices.

He hooked his hands under her knees and pushed her legs up and out until she was entirely exposed to his gaze.

"Hold your legs just like that," he ordered. Waiting while she complied, grabbing the backs of her thighs to hold them in position. He fingered her again fast and hard, just a few short strokes. She gasped again at the sudden stab of pleasure. Then she felt his moistened finger press against the puckered hole further down.

Immediately she tensed, knowing his intention. "Relax, don't fight it. You'll love this, I promise. Take a deep breath... come on you can do it... relax now." His finger was tracing around the rim of her tightly clenched hole. She did as instructed and breathed deeply, willing herself to relax. Knowing it was more painful to resist.

With steady, insistent pressure, he pushed against her, feeling the resistance until the tip of his finger slipped inside. Suzanne let out a low, guttural moan as she felt his finger inexorably penetrating her. Up the first knuckle, then the second, then deeply inside her. She let out her breath in a rush as the deep ache of his invasion swept through her bowels.

"That's it, baby, you're doing fine. Let me finger your ass a little." With that he began twisting his finger, driving it in deeper. He slowly began to withdraw it and she felt the ache lessen, the sensation of movement became arousing and she breathed in deep again. He slowly fingered her ass for a long time, eventually slipping in two fingers, stretching her open.

"Ohhhhhh, Jim....."she sighed. "That feels so tight!"

"I know, I need to stretch you, relax...." His fingers busily worked inside her. He spread them apart stretching her wider, getting her used to feel of something inside her.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out, watching as her hole slowly relaxed to its natural state.

"Don't move." He slipped off the bed and she lay there, holding her legs in the air, completely exposed and vulnerable. She heard him at the hotel's bedside table. She couldn't quite tell what he was doing, but he was fumbling with something.

"Let's scoot you down a bit," he said. He grasped her waist and pulled her down the bed until her buttocks were resting on the edge. He stood between her splayed legs and looked at her body, thrilled that she would do this for him. Expose herself, make herself vulnerable.

He showed her what he had in his hand. It was a smallish plug. She recognized it as an anal plug and felt a shiver of nervousness overtake her again.

"We're going to plug this in and then have a great day seeing the sights. After a while you'll hardly know it's there."

She felt him press the hard rubber tip up to her ass and realized it was lubed and ready.

"Take a deep breath," he coaxed. "Don't fight it. It's going to stretch further than I just did, but you can do it. I know you can." He applied steady, forceful pressure until her hole began to stretch around the slippery tip. He had it so well lubed there was nothing she could do to resist its penetration.

"NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG," she moaned loudly, in distress. The plug was stretching her painfully. It's widening base forcing her open. She concentrated on not resisting. Jim didn't let up the pressure. He pushed steadily until the narrowed neck of the plug slipped past her sphincter, locking in place.

"Good girl!" he praised her. "It might hurt for minute. Just relax, get used to it. He gently pulled her hands from her legs and let her lower them over the side of the bed. She rested there a minute, feeling full and painfully stretched.

"Sit up now," he ordered. Taking her hands he helped her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She felt slightly dizzy, but already the ache was lessening. She still felt unbearably full, though.

He pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a gentle hug. "There now, it just gets better from here."

He led her to the bathroom and told her to shower and dress for the day. He'd chosen her clothes and they were neatly folded on the bathroom counter. She was grateful for the privacy he gave her to adjust and get used to this thing in her ass.

After showering and dressing in the lacy bra and g-string. She put on the clothes he had selected. There was a short skirt, thankfully not too short, and a simple v-neck cotton shirt. It was a deep "V" though and it showed lots of cleavage. She smiled at herself in the mirror. She felt hot and sexy and ready for the day.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Jim simply smiled at her and slipped past for his turn at the shower.

Eventually he emerged, freshly scrubbed, shaved and dressed. He stepped close and pulled her into his arms. Smiling gently, he asked, "How're you doing?"

"Fine," her reply barely audible as she felt a sudden flush of embarrassment. Heaven knew where that came from. They'd certainly shared enough intimacy for there to be no need to feel awkward. But still... there it was.

He chuckled softly and continued to hold her, tightening his arms in a tender hug. His hands glided down her back, then lower to grasp her buttocks. He squeezed for a moment, then pressing hand right over where the plug was situated, he pushed with a steady pressure, reminding her of its presence quite forcefully. She sucked in a breath, gasping at the pressure...and at the erotic thrill it gave her. She felt herself growing aroused again, remembering how he'd fingered her and left her desire at a high pitch.

"Let's go have breakfast and explore," he grinned. Moving ahead of her to the hotel room door, he swept it open and gestured for her to precede him.

At breakfast and for the rest of morning, it was a normal day of sightseeing and exploring the city. They talked and laughed and shopped and walked. Soon after they left the hotel, Suzanne became used to the intruder in her ass and was hardly aware of it. Jim was an excellent conversationalist and had her laughing at his jokes and humorous observations.

At last they were starving for lunch. Jim suggested they go back to the hotel to freshen up, then find a nice sidewalk café and relax over a light meal and a bottle of wine. They had their arms companionably around each other as the entered the hotel and rode the elevator up to their room. Arms laden with shopping bags, Suzanne headed straight for the bed to dump them and sort through what she'd bought.

As she leaned over the bags, Jim stepped up close behind her and placed both hands squarely on her butt cheeks. Suzanne gave a start then relaxed into the feel of his hands on her. She loved it when he did this. Suddenly she was acutely aware of the plug still nestled inside her as he again applied a steady rhythmic pressure. Suzanne feel forward slightly, now leaning on the bed braced with her arms.

"You like this, don't you baby?" Jim whispered as he continued pressing into the plug and then releasing. Suzanne's reply was a low, sustained moan as she concentrated on the sensations coursing through her body. She was used to the plug now, but having it moving inside her kindled all the desire that had been banked that morning.

"Tell me you like it," he commanded gently.

"Yes, Jim, I love it. It feels... so... goooooood!" The end of her sentence came out on a rising crescendo as Jim pressed hard into the plug driving it deeper, shifting it's position to one her body hadn't gotten used to.

"Let's take it out now," he said. "Are you still nervous about having your ass fucked tonight, baby?" "No," she moaned, "I want you to fuck my ass now!" Suzanne was surprised at the depth and intensity of the desire that swept over her. Jim had had her aroused almost to the peak this morning, then stopped. Now, with barely any effort at all, she was there again, aching for him.

"Oh no, it's going to be tonight, remember?" He teased. He reached into the drawer of the nightstand and took something out. She couldn't imagine what. He then raised the short skirt and draped it over her hips, exposing the round globes of her ass accentuated by the thong he'd chosen that morning. She felt him draw the thin strip of material to the side.

"This might feel a bit cold." She jumped slightly as the cool lube hit her skin. He began to spread the lube all round the base of the plug, making sure its extraction would be easy. While she was grateful for his thoughtfulness, it only delayed the inevitable. She tensed with expectation.

"Relax, this won't be bad at all." She could hear the smile in his voice, then gasped as he began to firmly twist the plug and apply a steady pull. The gasp turned into a loud moan as her sphincter stretched around the wide part of the plug. It felt like he was pulling her insides straight out of her. At last it was free and she felt her muscles spasm as they slowly contracted. She felt slightly dizzy and just leaned there panting for a moment.

Then she felt Jim's hands on her ass again. Slowly caressing, stroking, soothing.

"You did just fine, my Suzanne. I knew you'd love this." She felt his hands move the back of her thighs, then his warm breath as he leaned down to kiss each cheek. His hands slid to her inner thighs and gently pushed.

"Open up for me, Suzanne," he commanded. She shifted her feet wider apart as one hand slid up and she felt a probing finger spreading her lips apart.

"Mmmmmm, you really did like that plug, didn't you? You're dripping wet." The finger slid up and pressed hard against her clit. She cried out and her arms buckled for a moment in surprise at the almost painful stab of pleasure that rippled through her.

"You want to come, don't you Suzanne?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Please, I want to come!"

"Please, Sir, make me come." His voice demanded her compliance in repeating it.

"Yes! Please, Sir, make me come!" she wailed.

"That's my good girl." With that he slipped his thumb inside her and redoubled his pressure on her clit. Stroke, pressing, fingering her urgently. With all the pent up tension, desire and emotion, it didn't take long before she cried out loudly as a wave of ecstasy coursed through her body and she came intensely, body rocking against his hand, moaning, panting, gasping.

"That's it, baby, come for me. Keep it coming, don't hold back." Wave after wave washed over her as he continued to finger her and stroke her sensitive flesh, not letting up, actually intensifying the assault. She was so sensitive, again it was almost painful.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it any more and was going to ask him to stop, another thunderous orgasm wracked her body. It took her breath away. Her arms collapsed beneath her and fell to the bed. Tears coursed down her cheeks as the orgasm exploded through her.

She felt Jim's fingers slow their touch, now lightly stroking. Bringing her down. She lay there for several long moments, trying to recover from the most intense sexual experience she'd ever had. And all he did was finger her!

She felt him move the thong back into place and lower her skirt. Murmuring soothing words. Watching her breathing slowly come back to normal.

"Now, you can have the bathroom first to freshen up. Then you can come back and help me."

She barely registered his words as she slowly rose and walked trancelike to the bathroom. She wasn't sure what he meant, and she was sure she didn't care. She had some recovering to do.