Tonight in Cluj-Napoca

Story Info
Valentine Day in Transylvania, Romania.
973 words
4
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knew I had reserved my flight, a car and an apartment in Cluj-Napoca planning even before you arrived in France my stay in your city for one week holiday, for Valentine Day.. You know I just had a no show at the boarding gate on Feb,12th as you did in January.

I would not have been able to bear being there and not seeing you, that's why I sent these flowers and chocolates instead and decided to go for the surgery I postponed since the January, 8th incident. That was the only way that I would not jump into a plane..

How I saw my arrival and our meeting before what happened on January, 5th. I wrote these words on Valentine night, recovering from the surgery.

Tonight in Cluj

Tonight in Cluj. Or how I saw it before January 5th

I should have arrived now and have seen you at the airport. I would have looked at you marvelling how I am blessed to have you as my sweetheart, and holding you tightly embraced your face against my neck, my nose in your hair smelling you with pure happiness.

I feel your warm body tenderly pressed onto mine, butterflies running down my spinal like they do right now when I write these words.

I am lost in your eyes, I am filled with pure happiness.

Only since I met you online, I know the meaning of " je t'ai dans la peau" et "mourir d'aimer" I never never had this phenomenon before

Evening in Cluj

We go to take the car at the Hertz rental, I have reserved their biggest Mercedes (I did that) because I want our first meeting in Cluj to be exceptional and I want to go to see Dracula's castle with you tomorrow. Then I have asked you to reserve in a typical romanian auberge with a cozy atmosphere, traditional romanian dishes and musiciens tziganes.

I have reserved a two rooms flat at Apart Hotel Gutinului ( I did ) for a week but if we go there, we won't get out of the bed before tomorrow lunch at best so we go to the auberge.

When we drive there, I naturally take your left hand in my right hand when driving, a thing that I do with few persons..I love the feeling of our hands joined together. I feel your head coming against my shoulder, I am the happiest man on Earth tonight. There is absolutely nothing sexual between us, only pure tenderness, I can't speak. I enjoy the feeling of warm tenderness.

Only when we arrive and park, I take your lips for a passionate kiss that lasts forever...

We get out of the car but again, I have to hold you tight for a tender hug followed by another hot tender kiss when I see your head bent with your eyes looking into mines with such love into them. I feel I am smiling like I never smiled before.

Romantic atmosphere

We enter the auberge, there is a huge fireplace, the place looks cozy and ancient, candles are light on the table. I remove your coat and putting it on my arm, I press your two shoulders with my hands to feel you. I feel you shiver and it makes me shivering as well like if electricity was exchangd between us.

We are led to our table and I can't do anything else than looking at you and saying in the voice I have when I love someone passionately (you heard it) Je t'aime, Te iubesc, I love you Carmen Orosan.

I feel your fingers in my hand, it is magic. The musicians start playing a very beautiful sad music like only Tziganes know how to play. I am lost in your smile, we are out of the time.

Time out of time

Your hair is like on my favorite picture, I asked you. Your eyes have this mischievious promising stare. You have this dress like on the wedding picture. Around the neck is the necklace with the golden pendant in form of heart I sent with the second messenger parcel.

I hear the voices of people around us like if they were far away, I hear you but I have to force my attention to understandbecause I just listen at the music of your voice not the words.

You have the voice you had only once with me that made me crazy, the voice of the little female asking the male to protect her. I understand the witer asks for our choice, you order for us in Romanian. Anyway, once the dishes are served, I have no idea what I am eating. I have lost the capacity to feel the flavour of the dishes except the first mouthful. My only senses working now are used to look at you, listen your voice, smell your perfume and feel your hand.

I see your lips moving but it seems the words comes from far away in the galaxy. I hear myself talking to you and the words are mainly: Comme tu es belle. Je t'aime, Camen Orosan. Tu me rends si heureux, Dragostea mea. Je suis complet quand je suis avec toi. Tu es ma raison de vivre, de respirer, mon oxygène.

Sparkles in your eyes

There are millions of sparkles in your eyes. Or are they those in mine that reflect into yours?

There is a moment I can not resist, I stand up and bend over the table to gently kiss your lips. Suddenly when I do that we can hear the tziganes playing a joyous music and when I look at them, I see them smiling at us.

I feel like electricity when our lips meet and it goes down my back like lighting.

Because I really really love you, Carmen Orosan