Tonight On Our Stage

Story Info
Seeking privacy Deanne and David find center stage.
1.1k words
4.29
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDH3269
DDH3269
79 Followers

Deanne was a personable yet excitable sort. Blonde with the bluest of eyes, she carried a little extra weight on her curvy frame and the tremors that rolled across her breasts gathered my attention with her every step. She tanned during the winter months without lines. In the summer, her parents pool allowed for a natural tan that evidenced the presence of more modest swimwear. I preferred the tan lines.

She shared an upstairs apartment with a workmate. They had an understanding as to when the other might need privacy. The roommate was seeing a married man, and although the relationship was anything but covert, Paula and Doug preferred the place to themselves while enjoying each other's company. Deanne and I deferred to them on most occasions.

One such night was a Friday of homecoming weekend for a local state university. Deanne had some college friends join her for drinks while I had a few beers with my attorney friends as we did on most every Friday. She and I had talked about a rendezvous later that evening but our plans were not firm. In any event, we knew Paula and Doug would want the apartment for a time.

Our liaison predated cell phones, so we relied on happenstance for our unplanned connections. A note placed on the windshield of a car. Driving by with the hope of seeing a light in the window might provide a chance meeting. Casually stepping into a favorite bar could initiate some time together.

As it happened this homecoming weekend, I was impatient to see her. I finished my beers at a time that I hoped she would be leaving her friends. I pulled into the extra parking space behind her apartment and waited for her orange Volkswagen to come into view. If we had not enjoyed a relationship, I would be guilty of stalking. It was not long before she chugged into the adjacent spot. It was obvious that she had been enjoying a few libations of her own. She smiled upon seeing me in the car and ran to the passenger side. A passionate kiss served as a mutual greeting and with body temperature rising we struggled to decide where we could go.

A dim light in Paula's window was the only illumination in the apartment and we both knew that Deanne's bed would not be an option. Doug and Paula's lovemaking was not of the quiet variety and on occasion Deanne and I had enjoyed some audible voyeurism. Doug and Paula were rather prolific lovers despite Doug being twenty years her elder. Their pleasures had inspired us to enjoy our own on more than one occasion although Paula had made it clear to Deanne that tonight was one during which our proximity was not desired.

Opting for a drive, we pulled out of the parking space and began to cruise for privacy of our own. A local riverside park beckoned and we parked and watched the river flow while exchanging kisses and allowing our hands to explore. As the sexual excitement grew, and with our clothes becoming an impediment to our desires, Deanne questioned whether the car was the best place for us to continue our journey to glorious fucking. Where can we continue?

It was decided that in the dark of night we should exit the car and find some secluded location. As we walked, a light mist surrounded us and we sought the shelter of an amphitheater stage to gain cover. As we held each other, an idea occurred to both of us. I ran to the car and returned with a quilt that I kept at the ready for special occasions and this was about to be one.

The stage faced away from the road that wound through the park. It faced a hill on which viewers would spread blankets and erect their lawn chairs for amphitheater performances. The stage was not to be seen by the casual passerby and on this homecoming eve, it was unlikely that Deanne and I would be performing before an audience.

With the quilt spread at center stage and out of the rainfall that drove us to this destination, Deanne and I wrapped ourselves in each other's arms. Sliding my hand up the back of her blouse, I deftly unhooked the four snaps of the bra that held her 36C breasts and the large pink nipples that capped them. Having left my coat and tie in the car, my dress shirt began the pile of clothes that was soon to follow: a blouse, a bra, dress slacks and her walking shorts. The stack soon included shoes and socks and finally a pair of boxer shorts and bikini panties topped its peak.

On the comfort of the quilt and with nothing but a night sky and an empty amphitheater surrounding us, I proceed to shower Deanne with kisses and our performance began. Nibbling her soft shoulders, I then moved to the pink nipples drawing circles around them with my tongue and occasionally sucking them fully into mouth and releasing them with the scratch of my teeth. The sweet smell of her sex lured me to the wet folds of her pussy and at her urging I moved to allow us to enjoy a succulent 69. Oblivious to any potential onlookers, we pleasured each other to the extent that our mouths could muster. Only the rainfall challenged the moisture we had created.

Moving to the final act of our two-person play, Deanne straddled me as I looked up and her felt her hands move my cock to her wet pussy. She slowly dropped down and the length of my cock was surrounded by her warm, wet love chamber. With the rhythm that I'd enjoyed with her from bed to dance floor, she began moving back and forth and up and down. Beautiful bare titties were straining to keep up with the fucking she was administering. I reached to gather them in my hands as my fingers pinched the pink nipples now rock hard.

In a flash I rolled Deanne to the edge of the quilt taking a superior position. As she wrapped her smooth legs around me, I could see in her eyes an impending climax while I felt my balls boil. Pulling the length of my cock to the edge of her pussy and then thrusting back into her, I knew from all of the lovemaking experiences we had enjoyed that both of us were peaking.

Deanne's screams of ecstasy echoed through the night air as my grunts delivered all that I had in spurt after spurt of orgasmic bliss. We collapsed in a heap similar to the stack of clothing beside us. A handsome young couple standing near the stage applauded as their cheers of "Bravo" pierced the air. Deanne and I looked at each, embarrassed, and smiled.

We stood together and with smiles on our faces, bowed to our admirers in our nakedness then scooped up our clothes and ran to our car, titties and cock bouncing joyfully.

DDH3269
DDH3269
79 Followers