Tonight’s Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeeze my cunt around his cock and thrust back in time to his rhythm. His grip on my legs is harder now as he pumps wildly, panting and groaning as his eyes bore into mine.

"Your cunt is mine, I'm going to cum in my cunt," he grunt as his final thrusting strokes drive him to the ultimate release.

"Yes, my cunt belongs to you,"

I murmur as his body tenses and his hot cum shoots from his cock. He collapse next to me, eyes closed, panting as I had done just minutes before. We hold each other until his breathing slows and then he gives me one last wicked smile.

Carefully he reaches down and removes the condom filled with his creamy cum. He reaches for a small saucer on the table next to the bed and slowly empties the contents of the condom onto it.

"The last thing you're going to do is beg me to let you lap up my cum from this plate."

"Am I worthy of your cum? May I please lap up your cum Sir?"

And with a smile he placed the saucer in front of me, and kneeling on all fours, like a grateful kitten I lick and lick until every precious drop is gone.

12