Tonight Was the Night

Story Info
A brief encounter of the sexual kind.
1.1k words
4.02
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission ever. I hope you all enjoy!

*****

Tonight was the night.

Sloane held her phone in her hand but her fingers were still. She was staring down at the glowing screen, at a conversation.

"James (12:18 am): I want you tonight."

Prior to this evening, Sloane had only whimsically considered an actual one-night hookup with some stranger from the internet. It sounds so silly, and made her feel slightly embarrassed, but she had waited long enough. Tonight she was going to let someone fuck her, and it was going to be just what she needed- a release.

She couldn't reply too early, or she'd look desperate. She wanted to maintain the allusion that she was out being sociable and cosmopolitan when instead she was in her robe, making final preparations.

"Sloane (12:30 am): 273 E Belleview. Apartment 4."

Sloane hesitated for a moment. Was she really going to do this? Fuck it, yeah.

Hitting send, she immediately set the phone down on the bathroom counter. Time to do a mental checklist. Shaved legs. Check. Shaved...everything else. Check. Lotioned and smooth. She listed herself in body spray and she was ready.

Wandering through the rest of the apartment completely naked, with the light reflecting off her newly-shaved body, Slone turned off all the lights. She lit a few candles and placed them in no certain order around her room. Her bed was made. Incense was burning.

Passing the standing mirror, she admired the way her body looked in the warm light of the candles. Damn. This is my lighting. From the bathroom, she heard her text tone. She retrieved it a little faster than usual.

"James (12:55 am): Fifteen minutes."

Butterflies filled Sloane's stomach. Well, it's too late now without some awkward explanation. I'm doing it. I'm really doing it. Biting her lip, she wasted no time with her reply.

"Sloane (12:57 am): I'll be on all fours on my bed. Ass up. Waiting for you."

Pleased with herself, Sloane smirked a bit and set her phone on the nightstand adjacent to the bed. She couldn't help but imagine how much that turned him on. She unlocked the front door, and checked herself out in the mirror one last time. Walking back into her smoky bedroom, she crawled onto her soft bed and assumed the position. Her face was in the covers, but she was listening for anyone in the hallway.

What felt like an eternity later, there was a set of footsteps that fell dead outside her door. There was a moment of hesitation, but then the front door began to open slowly.

Slone's body tingled with anticipation. Her pussy, up in the air, started to get wet with the very thought of what was going to happen. To her surprise, he was completely silent. He shut the door behind him and walked straight into the threshold her room where he paused. She was right in front of him, on the bed, bent over. He didn't say hello. He didn't try to strike up an awkward conversation. Absolutely nothing. After a moment or two he walked toward the bed. There was s faint clank of a belt and a zipper being unzipped. He crawled up behind her and that's when she felt his rough hands smooth over her back and ass, moving their way down to her pussy.

"Look how wet you are."

The silence finally broke. His voice was deep but on the soft side. His right hand traced up and down her wet slit while his left hand stroked his cock. He was already pretty hard, but the opportunity in front of him made his dick hard to the point of almost hurting. He needed to be inside of her. Without a moment's hesitation, he pressed the head onto her opening. She moaned into the covers while he slowly pushed himself inside. This sound make him smirk.

"Yeah that's a good little slut. Take all of it."

He continued pushing his rather sizable dick into her tight pussy until his balls were pressed against her. He started with slow, deep strokes but something animalistic inside of him wanted to fuck her good and hard.

Picking up speed, her occasional yelps and moans became more frequent. His balls slapped against her as he slammed her pussy. A hand reached down and started furiously rubbing her clit.

This was met with a much louder moan. Sloane's body quivered as she took his cock. His fingers going to town on her pussy was almost too much. If he kept it up like that, she was going to cum soon.

James somehow knew this, and kept up his fast pace. Her pussy was getting fucked right. With a hand still on her pussy, he slapped her ass with the other.

"I want you to cum on my cock."

Sloane threw her head up as her moans grew louder and louder. She could feel her orgasm building and her body tensed.

"That's right, cum on this dick like I told you to."

The pleasure was finally too much and Sloane came hard, her whole body shaking as she yelled in pleasure. James removed his hand from her clit and gripped her ass with both hands, keeping her stable as he continued to fuck her.

"We're not done here. Now it's my turn."

He grabbed both her arms behind her back and held her roughly against his torso. She protested with a whimper, but he ignored it.

"You're going to take all of my cum," he hissed, "all of it."

Picking up speed again, an arm reached around and grabbed her tit. It cupped the breast before violently squeezing the nipple.

Sloane whimpered in pain, muffled by the other hand. He ignored her once again as he felt his own orgasm building. The hand covering her mouth slipped around and grabbed the other tit.

"Oh here it comes. Here it fucking comes."

His voice grew rougher and deeper and for a moment it was silent, save for the sound of his cock and balls pounding her now soaking wet pussy. Then the silence broke. He came, emitting a low roar as his hands fell from her tits and gripped her hips, keeping her close to him.

Sloane could feel his cock throbbing inside of her, and the load of hot cum filling her up. James pulled out slowly, and a small stream of cum dripped from her gaped pussy.

Panting, Sloane went to turn around when she found herself behind pushed back into the bed. James leans over her until his mouth was right next to her ear, breathing hot air onto her cheek.

"I'll see you next time."