Tonight's Special

Story Info
Erin's hot mouth and wet pussy are on the menu.
2k words
4.2
45.1k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, Erin checking in with another story that I think you will like. Sex in public gets me very hot and this story is about a night when I was close to burning up! Enjoy.

I had been dating Brad for a few months when he invited me to have dinner with he and his parents the following weekend when they came into town for a visit. I was kinda nervous; the first meeting with the parents is always that way I think.

On top of that Brad's parents are very well off and very sophisticated; me, I'm just a little girl from a little town (with a little pussy that likes a lot of sex, hehe) and to be truthful, having dinner with Brad's stuffy parents didn't seem like too much fun. I tried to excuse myself but he insisted and after he promised to 'make it up to me' I agreed to go and try and make the best of it.

The big night came and I wanted to do my best to make a good impression on Brad's parents. I showered and shaved, taking care to see that my muscular legs were baby smooth. My mother had bought me a classy black cocktail dress; "just in case" she told me when we went to buy it. Now I was glad that she had insisted.

Brad picked me up and we drove to meet his parents. Brad an I had met at a party and stayed up all night talking; he was very sweet, he didn't even try and get me drunk and take advantage of me that evening. When he called me a few days later and asked me out on a real date I accepted. We had a nice evening, some good dinner, and I got him drunk and took advantage of HIM! Ha, don't you just love women's lib?!

The whole way to the restaurant I teased Brad, shifting in my seat and causing the soft fabric of my dress to slide way up my thigh. He kept putting his hand on my leg, trying to get to my pussy but I kept slapping him away; I didn't want to be all hot and bothered the first time I met his parents! Luckily, before Brad could break through my defenses, we were pulling up to the restaurant.

A valet opened my door and helped me out; a new experience for me. They whisked the car away and I took a hold of Brad's arm and allowed myself to be led into the posh interior of the town's best restaurant.

Never in a million years would I have come into a place like this – from the décor I estimated that a single meal there would cost me a month's worth of paychecks! The place was dimly lit giving its diners a sense of privacy even in the cavernous main dining area. Thick pile carpet lined the outside of a marble walkway that sparkled brilliantly even in the soft light.

Brad said something to the matre'de, a slender man who looked very sophisticated in his pressed tuxedo and thin mustache. He beckoned to us and we followed him down the marble to a small alcove off the main dining room; this was obviously an area reserved for those who requested a little more privacy and were willing to pay for it.

When we got to the table we were greeted by Brad's parents. They moved away from the table and introductions were made. Brad's father was a big deal at one of the local tech companies; he was dressed in a cream colored suit that was expertly tailored to hide his large midsection. His mother was equally as plump; a very pretty red head with ample breasts that were pushed together and spilled out of the tight purple dress she wore.

Once the introductions had been made the pleasantries dealt with we all settled into our seats and began looking at the menu - they were in French. I mentioned this to Brad who assured me that he would take care of ordering for me. Brad's father spoke up.


"So Erin, Brad tells me that he is quite fond of you. How did you meet?" His tone was so stuffy, so upper crust, and he had these beady little eyes that made me feel like I was the subject of an interrogation rather than being engaged in a conversation.

For a second, I formulated my answer, not sure how much to tell him – would he be disappointed if he knew that his son and I had met at a keg party? I was saved by the waiter, who moved silently to the table with a bottle of wine in each hand.

"Mousier, would you prefer the 72 Chambolle Musigny or the 52 Chateau Carbonnieux this evening?"

"Erin," Brad's father said again addressing me, "do you prefer white or red wine?"

This one I knew the answer to. "Red."

He turned back to the waiter. "Pour the Chambolle Musigny and leave the bottle. Also, chill another one and bring it with our entrée"

The waiter poured four glasses with an expert touch and placed a glass before each of us at the table before giving a slight bow and slipping from sight as quietly as he had come. I sat and sipped the wine; it was full bodied and tasted great. Wine is one of my favorite things and I could get used to knocking back this stuff a bottle at a time.

Conversation at the table was scarce and I was thankfully not included in much of it, I just sat there and drank my wine. Salads appeared and I concentrated on mine, trying to stay out of the family's conversation as much as possible. I was totally out of my element and not very comfortable at all. Brad was certainly going to owe me big time for this!

After the salads were cleared away I tipped back my glass and emptied it for the second time. Brad's parents looked at me with interest; they were both still working on their original glass. I felt like I was being judged by these pompous socialites and I needed to get away.

"Brad," I asked "Would you please show me to the restroom?"

We got up and left the table; I could feel his parent's stare burning a hole in my back as Brad escorted me to the restroom. They were situated as privately as the table where we were sitting, way in the back down a dark hallway. I don't know if it was the wine or the need to rebel against Brad's parents but as we walked down the hallway, I grabbed his tie, moved past the door to the women's room led him into the men's room.

He started to protest but I stopped him short with a hard kiss on the lips. I pulled him down the row of stalls and into the last one; there was no one else in the restroom at that moment but I'm not sure I would have stopped even if there were.

Once inside the stall I closed the lid to the toilet, sat down and pulled Brad toward me; my hands already working on his zipper. He started to protest again but I looked up and gave him a withering look; he must have seen the lust in my eyes because he shut his mouth and let me take control.

I worked his zipper down and reached inside his pants; for staging a protest he sure was warming to the situation in a hurry. Carefully I extracted his penis and stroked it in my hand, urging it to its full dimension. I opened my mouth and slid his hardening cock into my waiting mouth; normally I like to take my time and tease but due to the situation I was going to have to get to work immediately.

With his cock not yet fully erect I was able to easily take him into my mouth completely. I held him there, deep in my throat and swirled my tongue around his organ. Before long he was as hard as ever and I began to move my lips over him with fast, long movements. My hand worked in tandem with my mouth, stroking his shaft as my mouth working his sensitive head.

Brad stood there and let me do with him what I wanted - not that he had much choice at the moment. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down; I opened my throat and took as much of him into my mouth as I could. His cock caused me to choke and gag and I held him inside me as long as I could, coming up when I was no longer able to hold my breath.

Thick strands of saliva were strung from my mouth to his cock, clinging to him like dew to a flower. I slurped these strands back into my mouth and licked the entire length of his cock, from base to tip, before once again pushing him into the back of my throat. Brad was really getting into it and I could tell that if I kept up my effort he was going to reward me with a mouthful of his cum.

I pulled his cock from my mouth much to Brad's disappointment; no man likes to be stopped short of shooting his load but I wanted it in my pussy, not my mouth. I stood up and kissed him on the lips, shoving my tongue into his mouth. "I have a surprise for you," I said, breaking the kiss. "I was going to save it for later but now seems more appropriate."

Luckily the stall was larger than normal and allowed me room to maneuver. I turned around and pulled the material of my skirt up and over my ass showing him that I hadn't bothered to put on any panties. Brad seemed to like his surprise and moved immediately behind me, probing with his hard cock for my wetness.

He found his mark and slid inside me; I was soaking wet with exhilaration thinking of fucking in this posh restaurant. Brad buried his cock inside me to the hilt, filling me totally, and began to fuck me with urgent strokes.

I braced myself against the stall as he grasped my hips and slammed into me. My pussy quivered and I came, surprised by how quickly it had happened. I had to stifle my moans so they wouldn't echo in the small room and my noises seeming to urge Brad on. He slammed into me with more force, holding himself against the back of my pussy, driving into me as deep as he could.

Despite the need to stay quiet, when he came Brad let out a loud cry. I could feel his cock become even harder inside my tight pussy and then a warm stream of liquid was deposited in the deepest regions of my sex. Again and again I felt his cock twitch leaving every last drop of his cum inside me. He held my hips to his, pulling as much of himself into me as he was able.

We stood there for a moment and recovered, letting our breathing return to normal. Brad slid his slippery cock from inside me and I stood up, turned, kissed him again. He tucked himself back into his pants carefully and slid his zipper back into place. I could feel that some of his cum was already running out of my pussy and down my leg; I lifted my skirt and scooped it from my inner thigh with my finger, put the finger to my mouth, cleaned the cum from it.

Brad looked totally astonished by my actions; I just smiled at him seductively. "You just wait until we get home mister; remember you owe me big time for this."

He smiled at me as we made out way out of the bathroom, checking to make sure no one saw us emerge, made out way back to his parents table. If they noticed we were gone a bit too long they were too polite to say anything. Brad's mother even pointed out that my lipstick was in need of a touch up and let me use her compact mirror to fix it.

I doubt that she had any idea that I had messed up my makeup sucking and fucking her son.