Tonight's the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SanVital
SanVital
12 Followers

I watched him in the mirror, as he repeatedly kissed down my ass cheeks with a gentle sucking motion. I watched his tongue travel from one cheek to the next giving my ass a beautiful shine. He put his lips on the small of my back and then glided his tongue down the crack of my ass. I never had anyone do this to me before and it was electrifying! I placed my hands on my thighs and bent my hips forward sticking my ass further out. He spread my cheeks and traced his tongue back up my crack until he rested his tongue on my button. He used the tip of his tongue to add moisture while he licked all around. When I felt his tongue penetrate my ass I thought I was going to cum immediately. I brought my hand around my back and held the back of his head while I pressed my ass against his tongue pushing it deeper inside of me. He removed his tongue and I wondered what other surprises he had in store. He was teaching me so much!

He turned me back around kissing my stomach and continued to lick down between my legs. I placed my hands on the top of his head, stroking his hair while his tongue explored my very wet crevice. He lifted the back of one of my legs and gently placed it on top of his shoulder. He pulled me in tighter holding on to my ass as his tongue found its way to my entrance. I looked in the mirror and enjoyed the view. I had one leg on top of his shoulders, both of his hands massaging my ass, and his mouth was completely engorged between my legs. I was going to explode very soon! I put my hand between my legs and with two fingers spread my lips apart giving him greater access to my clit. I tilted my pelvis forward to give me a better view of his tongue doing laps across my clit. He would furiously lick it and then suck on it between his lips.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" I cried out.

I felt my orgasm about to release itself and I pressed his head hard between my legs smothering his mouth against my clit. I came in a long hard succession, panting hard throughout my climax. I held his head there until my body totally drained itself on his tongue. My legs were weak and I was afraid that I was going to collapse, but Terence stood up and held me tight to his body holding me steady. He continued to suck on my neck while I caught my breath and my heart beat returned to a reasonable pace. I looked up at him and smiled before I pulled his head down and kissed him. His lips were still coated with my cum and I savored every delicious bit of it. I began to kiss down his chest tracing my fingers down his stomach. I removed his towel revealing his beautiful erect penis, admiring its length and thickness. I dropped to my knees, closed my eyes and rubbed his cock against my face. I pressed his shaft against my cheek feeling its wonderful warmth and rigidity. It's been so long, I missed this so much.

I slowly began to kiss down his shaft while I held his balls firmly in my palm. I held his shaft up while I licked his balls with my tongue. I watched my reflection intently as I took his balls in my mouth and gently sucked on them. I traced my tongue up his shaft to the very tip where I licked it in circles before putting it in my mouth.

"Oh... that feels wonderful Karen!" Terence moaned.

I continued to suck up and down his shaft harder with every stroke. I looked in mirror and was amazed how wonderful his cock looked going in and out of my mouth. I stroked his balls as I took him deep in my mouth and held it there. He held my head and thrust his hips forward, deeply penetrating my mouth as I held on to his hips. I grabbed the base of his cock and regained control. After all, this was my blow job! I continued to suck harder and deeper and then when I looked at the mirror I had a very naughty idea. It was something I'd never done before, but for some reason I felt like being a little dirty. I put my hand through his legs until it was on the other side on his ass. I then traced my middle finger down the crack of his ass applying just enough pressure as it glided across his button.

"Oh God, that feels good!" he moaned.

I could tell he was about to explode, but instead, he brought me to my feet, wrapped his hand around my back and used his other arm to sweep my legs from under me and carried me to the bed. He placed me gently on the bed and laid next to me. He grabbed the covers and threw it over us. We remained face to face kissing passionately while pressing our bodies tight. Our hands were underneath the covers exploring and massaging freely and unrestrained. We stayed like this for at least twenty minutes, taking our time stimulating our senses and increasing our desire. Being under the covers made me feel cozy, yet uninhibited. It was romantic and erotic at the same time, the most sensual feeling I ever had.

When our kisses turned from passion to frenzy and our hands found its way between our legs, Terence rolled me on to my side and pressed his erection against my ass. We were spooning and he began to throw errand kisses along my back and shoulders while I reached behind me, grabbed the side of his ass and pulled him harder against me. He moved himself lower and slid his hands between my legs, gently lifting my leg slightly higher. I felt the heat of his shaft between my labia slowly sliding through. I reached down between my legs pressing his shaft harder against my clit and then grinded slowly against him. I held him there tight until I couldn't take it any longer and inserted his head into my entrance. He lifted my leg higher, spreading me wider while he slowly pushed his way into me.

"Mmmm...." I moaned.

He continued to fuck me in long deep strokes while kissing my shoulders and massaging my breasts. We developed a rhythm and we began to fuck in a synchronized motion. We both felt our excitement escalate and our movements became more rapid and compulsive. He moved his mouth over my breast and sucked on it forcefully. His thrusts became rigorous and powerful, sending wave after wave of electricity from my neck to my toes. I put my hands between my legs and furiously began rubbing my clit while he pounded into me faster. Our breathing became faster, erratic and uncontrollable. I knew we were both close to climax and I knew we were going to do it together.

I turned my head to face him and he bent over and put his mouth over mine. Our mouths became increasingly wet as we sucked our lips and joined our tongues deep inside our mouths. We sealed our lips tight and we moaned and groaned into our mouths as we climaxed with such fury, never releasing our lips until our orgasms fully subsided. It was the most intense pleasure I have ever felt. It was like we came in each other's mouth. He held me close and tight as we threw soft kisses between us, knowing that it wouldn't be long before we were in the heat of passion once again.

I ended up staying the rest of the night in Terence's bed and waking up in Terence's arms. I couldn't remember having a more exciting few days in my life. It was exactly what I needed and what I wanted. I was completely fulfilled and satisfied and I finally felt good about myself. I felt like a new person! A confident, strong and optimistic person, not just a shell anymore.

Terence and I said our goodbyes at the airport. It wasn't easy for either of us and all we could really do was just promise to keep in touch. Terence was an amazing friend and a fantastic lover and the memories we shared in the last few days were probably the best I ever had, but I knew what I had to do, or at least try to do. I decided to give Daniel another chance. We will go for dinner, talk about our future and try to work on our marriage for the kids' sake. I made a commitment to Daniel and I was going to see it through, but no longer am I afraid to be alone, or scared of losing him. I'm one of a kind and I won't let anyone tell me different.

SanVital
SanVital
12 Followers