Tonight's the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her heat long before reaching her pussy. As my hand continued to slide the temperture continued to rise. At last I reached her soaking pussy, my fingertips feeling her honeyness. I felt her tighten up and gasp as I slid one finger into her.

"One finger is all you get for now. When we finish one more drink we will go. "

I could feel her tilt her hips, subconsciously grasping for more. Her fingers were frantic on my stiff prick.

"One last drink and we will be off. I'm going to provide you with an evening you won't soon forget". ***********************************************************************************

I continued to torture her as we finished our last drink. When I agreed it was time to go she nearly sprinted to the door to our waiting car. She gave me an eyeful as she slid across the seat in front of me. I had hardly sat down when I felt her hand on my prick again.

"Hyatt downtown" I said to the driver.

As the car began to move I pushed the button to bring up the privacy screen.

"I want to taste you" she hissed in my ear. She slid down my chest and stood before me on her knees. Dammit she was sexy when she got like this.

She undid my belt and tucked her fingers into my waistband to unclasp my pants. As she did this her fingertips bumped into the head of my dick.

"I have somebodys attention now don't I" she smiled

"Seems like you have had that effect on a lot of men this evening" I chirped back.

With one swift motion I felt my prick swing free. Like a cat she pounced, my stiff member disappearing into her mouth.

She began to moan as she continued to kiss and lick my erect shaft. She turned her head and snaked her tongue lower to pay attention to my balls. I felt the flush begin to rise up my back. She had better be careful.

She rose up once again and placed the tip of my prick in her mouth. Flicking her tongue in circles as she looked up at me. She gave me a lecherous growl as she once again made me disappear in her throat. I watched as she slid her mouth up and down my shaft, one hand cupping my balls, the other jumping up and down at the base of my shaft. She looked like she was enjoying this sweet torture.

"Not here, not yet" I stuttered.

I pulled her up my chest and kissed her deeply. I slid a hand up her dress and felt her soaking pussy. I slid a finger into her moistness, her back arched and her pussy seemed to suck it in. She groaned and started to slide her hips from side to side.

"You will have to wait, the hotel is on this block."

I quickly withdrew my hand from under her skirt. She grabbed my hand and gently eased my moist finger into her mouth.

"Are you sure" she begged. "Oh yes, don't worry, I wouldn't dare disappoint you." I replied

The car began to slow as we approached the hotel.

"Here we are. I want to hit the bar before heading up." I stated "I just want to head upstairs, I am dying here." She reached down and fingered my still stiff dick through my pants. "Trust me, you will want at least one more drink"

I paid the driver and sent him on his way. We stood for a moment at the side of the curb, both staring into each others eyes. For a minute not a word was exchanged. I placed my hands on either side of her face and brought my lips to hers. We stood there in the street necking like a couple of fifteen year olds, oblivious to the honking horns of traffic.

Breaking away we headed in. She climbed the stairs in front of me, I couldn't resist sliding my hand up her dress and feeling her firm round ass.

"I'll get more of that later" I chuckled.

We checked in and headed towards the bar. She immediately headed for the ladies room, I headed towards the bar looking for our new friend.

"Hey there you are" I heard behind me. This was working better than I thought it would. She didn't even see him. "Get out of here for now, come to room 653 in 35 minutes, I will be expecting you." "You got it" Scott replied. He headed to the door.

I ordered the next round and waited for CW. I saw a free booth and decided to grab the seat. CW sauntered out of the bathroom and slid in next to me. Her hand instantly found its way to my crotch.

"So C, tell me, did you enjoy this evening?" I already knew the answer "I will enjoy it more when we get upstairs. The limo ride was just a taste of what I am going to do to you later."

"We will see about that" I quipped "Tell me, was his dick digger than mine" She looked away not sure how to answer. She hesitated then began to whisper "Yes, it certainly felt bigger, certainly thicker"

"I see. Would you like to feel a bigger prick slamming into you, making you squirm. A big prick for you to ride on"

She visibly squirmed in her seat. I slid my hand up her dress and slid a finger in her hot opening.

"Lets head upstairs. Maybe I can help you with this" sliding my finger in past the first knuckle."

She sighed deeply. I removed my hand and stood. She was out of the booth in a flash.

We cut across the lobby and headed to the elevators.

As soon as we entered the room she threw herself on the bed face down. I crawled up and lay on top of her, my stiff member throbbing on her ass. I pulled her hair up and began kissing her neck, I felt her hips rocking beneath my weight.

"You want a big dick in you baby" I hissed "Yes, please. Let me roll over."

She flipped on her back and I helped her pull her dress off. She was absolutely beautiful in the dull light of the room. She lay naked before me, ready to accept whatever I choose to give her. I just then realized I was still completely dressed. I began to laugh.

Then there is was. A low tap, tap on the door.

"Get under the covers, I will see who it is"

She quickly did as she was told, sliding deftly between the sheets as I headed to the door.

************************************************************************************** CW awoke with a start, the sliver of light peeking thru the blinds appeared as bright as a laser. She had her hubby in her arms, his rough face buried deep in her cleavage. Thru the haze of her morning after headache she began to remember.

Wow, that was some night….. **************************************************************************************

I stepped to the door quickly, my heart pounding as if on speed. I opened the door and whispered as quietly as possible:

"Come in Scott, she is already nude. Start getting undressed while I distract her" "Who is there honey" I hesitated unsure how to answer. "Well, who is it." She asked peeking out from under her pillow"

I waved Scott over, he was already down to his boxers. He approached the bed as I slipped to a chair in the corner. All I heard was a giggle as she realized who came to visit.

"I suspected as much" as she rose to an elbow.

She reached out and started to rub his already stiff member. "Damn, you are big aren't you"

Scott just stood looking a bit like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching car "Go ahead you two, I will stay here and watch." I gave him a nod and began to undress as I watched the drama unfold on the bed.

CW continued to rub him through his boxers then leaned over the edge of the bed and began to lick his stomach. "Oh wow, guys, I can't thank you enough" "Shut up and take these off' as she slid a hand up his shorts from below. He pulled away and dropped his shorts, his fully erect prick sprang into view. "Damn, I could have some fun with that" she teased "Come on up here with me, let me play with you"

He didn't have to be told twice. He just about ran to the other side of the bed and hopped up next to her.

"I want to see your body" he begged. "In time" she chuckled. "Come closer, I want to play" she hissed

He stepped closer on his knees as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his erect shaft. She was still buried under the covers propped up on one elbow.

"Holy shit this guy is big" I muttered to myself. Her hand hardly wrapped around his shaft. Needless to say I was also at full attention..

He bent forward and took her lips in a long passionate kiss. Her free hand roamed and cupped his balls. I could hear him sigh.

He started to slide a hand under the covers, she pulled away. "Oh no you don't, not yet anyway."

She tuned her attention to his rock hard dick, it's huge purple crown already moist with his pre cum. "Is this what you like baby" she ran her tongue around his knob. I saw him quiver at her touch.

She slid her tongue down his shaft as she squeezed. Working back to the top she could taste his salty-sweet excitement.

"Tell me what you want baby" she looked at him as she continued to tease his knob. "Is this good" she opened her lips and I watched as his entire length disappeared. His head rocked back and he grabbed her gently by her hair.

"That's it baby, nice and slow" she began to rythmically rock back and forth.

Pulling away she again looked up. "You might like it too much" "Wanna see what I look like big boy" as she pulled on him gently

"Yyes he stuttered. Please"

She released her grasp and slowly pulled the covers off her body. As her breasts came to view Scott groaned again.

CW continued to slide the covers off her nude frame. I saw the look of pure desire on his face as she pulled them down inch by inch. Her nipples were as large as strawberries and fully erect.

"Do you like what you see Scott" The response was a quick nod of his head.

She continued to gently jerk him, occasionally running her thumb across the head of his cock. He watched intently as each inch of her graceful curves came into view. As the fine hair of her pussy came to light he groaned again.

"Touch me please"

He reached between her legs and felt her soaking folds. She was cooing as he gently rubbed a finger at her entrance. She sighed heavily and placed her mouth around him, sliding her lips down his shaft until her face was buried in his hair. He returned the favor, burying a finger deep in her pussy.

He began to rock in rhythm as she continued to slide him in and out. I saw him look down at her, a look of disbelief as her stretched lips worked their magic.

She gasped as he began to slide a second finger in, her pace quickening on his stiff prick. She turned her head and snaked her tongue between his legs to pay attention to his balls He continued to thrash and moan as she took him deep one more time. She pulled up and released his dick making a loud popping sound. She nervously giggled.

At this point I was just about frantic. I thought my balls would explode at any moment. I resisted the urge to touch my self. She looked up at me and smiled. My raging hard on was obvious through my silk boxers.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself" she quipped. It was all I could do to just smile.

She turned her attention to him. "I'm not ready for you yet. I want you….." as she pushed his shoulders down.

He eagerly buried his face in the cleaves of her chest, he took his thumb and forefinger and gently teased her nipples. She began to moan and once again pushed him lower.

He slid between her legs and began to lick on the edges of her folds. She was beginning to thrash as he as he worked on her pussy. I could see and hear the moisture of her pussy. He slid a finger into her as he found her clit and began to move in small circles. I watched in stunned silence as her back began to arch, every muscle in her body contracting.

It started as a low squeak. She reached down and grasped his head as she lifted her hips and ground into him. The squeak got louder as he quickened his pace.

"YYYyyyesssss!" she howled "Oh YES" as she shuddered.

She was loud enough that it startled me. Scott was clamped firmly in her crotch as she panted. She released him with a huge grin on her face.

"Your turn, but I am in control"

"Roll over"

I got out of my chair and headed to the bed.

CW rolled up on one elbow and looked towards me as I approached. My prick stood straight out and bobbed side to side as I approached her. She reached down and took Scott in her hand. "You look like you are enjoying yourself" she quipped "I think I might explode, seeing your mouth on him is almost too much to bear"

A sly smile spread across her lips as I placed my hand on her shoulder. She continued to gently stroke him, her thumb encircling his moistened knob.

"Please" I begged

She lifted her free arm and took me in her hand. Slowly she lowered her lips to my cock, rolling her tongue around it's rim. I began to rock forward, desperate to feel the warmth of her mouth. She pulled back and looked up in my eyes.

"Not yet big guy. This was mostly your idea. I'm going to make sure you never forget it." I felt faint as she dropped my tool.

She swung her legs across Scott's chest never letting go of his rod. She shuffled forward and placed her pussy on his chin.

"Did you like the way I tasted Scott" All the while tugging on him. "Yes CW, I did. I'd like it more if I could fuck you." She let out a long giggle. "So that's what you want, you want to fuck me" "Yes, please" he gasped. She pulled forward a little more. Scott picked his head up and began to lick her pussy.

"That's it, you have to earn it" her hips began to rock.

I recomposed myself and kneed my way onto the bed. She once again lowered her head and brought her lips to my prick. She clamped a thumb under my shaft ensuring my torture. No release was possible as she drew me deep into her throat.

Every couple of strokes she would release me to taunt us. "You like watching him eat my pussy…..do ya" and she slid down my length. Two more long pulls on my prick. "That's it boy, eat me, tell me how good it is" as she reached behind and tugged on him.

I was dying. She tortured us for what seemed like hours. Never letting more than a minute pass between comments. I was sweating badly.

Mercifully she slid off. Scotts face. She was on fire, even his neck was covered with her moisture.

With an evil chuckle she worked down his chest. I reached in and began to play with her chest as she slid between his legs. She grasped him by the base of his shaft and spanked him against her chin.

"So you two want me to ride this?" she sarcastically cracked. She put her head on his crown and slid it all the way into her mouth.

"I think this will work out just fine"

She began to slide her hips up his thighs.

Slithering up Scott's body, she paused to rub her pussy on his shaft. Her tits grazed his belly and chest as she leaned in and began to slowly kiss him. Her tongue dove deep into his mouth as they moaned in unison. She leaned up and reached down pulling his prick upright.

Slowly she began to lower herself….

"Easy big guy " she hissed as she twisted her hips and impaled herself further.

She reached out and motioned for me to stand on the bed. She took the head of my cock in her lips and made a final push burying Scott into her.

"Hahummm" she hummed, her eyes rolling back in her head. She began to take me deeper in her mouth as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

She had my prick in her mouth, her hand cupping my balls. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of his dick, her fingers squeezing his balls.

The pace quickened, I was having a hard time staying in contact with her lips. I finally pulled back, content to watch her thrash in the throes of passion.

Scott pumped in and out of her, she brought her hands to her head, her fingers entangle in her blond hair. I watched as she twisted her head from side to side, her hands unable to steady her flailing head. I watched in amazement as she flushed a bright pink, followed by a round of goosebumps.

She let out a growl and buried her head in his neck. Faster and faster he pumped, she drove her pussy to the mattress meeting his upward thrust.

"Oh, oh, oH, OH SHIT!" She screamed banging down on him.

She clamped her legs tightly around his waist and pinned him to the mattress. Her hips twisted in place as she shuddered and moaned some more. They both lie still, her panting audible throughout the room.

I saw my opening and marched purposefully to the bed. I grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her off him.

I slid my arms under her legs and lifted them on my shoulders. My prick felt as though it was going to explode.

I placed my cock at her entrance and easily slid it in to the hilt. Scott was on her right side, she reached out and took his full length into her mouth.

"Go ahead and suck him C" "I wanna see him cum in your mouth."

I began to pound away on her, quickly reaching the point of no return. She was pulling with all her might on his rod as she continued to slide him in and out of her mouth.

I heard a grunt as he began to lose it. I pumped faster, the pressure reaching critical deep in my balls.

I started to feel the first sweet wave of my orgasm, he yelled and began to pump into her mouth.

"You like this C, you like feeling a man at each end" I shouted, the volume of my voice surprising me.

"UMMmmm" she hummed

I saw his cum beginning to back around his shaft, dripping down her chin.

Yes, yes, yes, shiiiit I yelled, my entire body stiff as a board balanced on the back of her thighs.

I opened my eyes and saw him withdraw, a huge wave of his cum rolling out ahead of his cock.

She looked up at me and smiled, the lower part of her face covered in his juice.

"How was your fantasy"

12