Toni's Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"Me too," Toni pushed her glasses further up her nose, "I mean the biography part, not the sex part," she sipped her wine.

"Well, whatever floats your boat," Carina stretched out her legs and eased her shoes off, "I was never going to do it with a woman until I met Charlott, this hot German woman. We got tipsy one night and she just kissed me, before you knew it we were going for it."

She fanned herself and took another sip of wine.

"Now Charlott I regret walking away from, but another train took me to another city and a new woman," she glanced at Toni for a moment.

"My God, if I didn't know better I'd say you were actually turned on."

"I'm not," Toni laughed nervously, "I'm curious," she was about to say more when Carina burst out into a fit of giggles and Toni blushed as she fanned herself.

"Well that came out wrong, what I meant was."

"It's all right, I know what you meant," Carina grabbed her leg briefly, "it was just fucking funny the way you just came out with it," she released her leg.

"But curious is good, what do you want to know?"

"Um," Toni nudged her glasses and stared at the laptop, "I wouldn't know where to start."

"You find it hard to discuss sex."

"How did you know that?" Toni glanced at her.

"Because every time I mention getting with some guy, you blush or look away. That tells me you're either curious and don't want to admit it or just plain embarrassed, so which is it?"

"A bit of both," she finally admitted and when Carina raised an eyebrow she launched out into the unknown with the story about her mother, a condom and a banana. When she'd finished Toni found that Carina was smiling at her.

"Your mom sounds like she was trying too hard to do the right thing, not always a good idea even a the best of times."

Toni sat up slowly and looked down at the floor where Carina had knelt to undo her shoes. How had it gone from a discussion about her embarrassing mother to sex with a woman?

In retrospect she could always blame the wine and the fact that they were talking about sex, with guys at first and Carina had certainly notched up a few men and women in her short life. Lesbian sex was one of Toni's taboo subjects but as the night wore on she found herself asking questions she'd never dared ask. Like what was her preference?

"It depends," Carina loosened her tie and fiddled with the top button.

"With guys it's more like a means to an end, I want a fuck and guys aren't a lot of work for me. I mean sure they can be a pain the ass but I can control them to a certain extent," she undid the top button and pulled her tie down a little more.

"But with women it's a whole different thing, I fall in love with women in a way I can't with guys," she flicked at her hair lightly, "basically, I fuck men and make love to women," she undid the first button on one of her cuffs, "women are riskier for me because I give more of myself," she undid the second button and folded the cuff back.

"You look a little surprised," she fiddled with the first button of her other cuff, "I haven't shocked you have I?"

"No," she shook her head as the button popped loose, "on the contrary you've made me think and that's supposed to be a good thing," she looked down as Carina undid the second button.

"I remember this teacher in senior high, Ms Cruz. She took us for history and none of us were very interested in history but Ms Cruz could make the most boring history seem exciting," she watched Carina fold the cuff back.

"Did you have a crush on her?"

"I'm not so sure it was a crush so much," Toni closed her eyes for a moment, "it was more like I wanted her to be my mom," her eyes opened again, "okay now that does sound weird."

"On the contrary," Carina nudged her leg, "Charlott was a good twelve years older than me. I met her in a club in Berlin, we knew each other for about three weeks before I went back to her house because I didn't have enough money for a cab. One thing led to another and I thought, what the fuck? If I'm going to have sex with a woman it might as well be with an older woman."

"Just like that?"

"Well it had been coming for the previous couple of weeks, she used to flirt with me, buy me drinks and look out for me. Maybe a bit like your history teacher I kind of looked up to her. She was a detective and knew how to handle herself."

Carina reached for her half empty wineglass.

"So, just to satisfy my curiosity, if you ran into Ms Cruz tomorrow and let's say she's single and gay or bisexual. Would you or wouldn't you?"

"Fuck Ms Cruz," Toni smiled crookedly, "now that's an interesting scenario. For a start I don't think she would because she used to be my teacher but if we somehow got past all that?" Toni stared at the bottle of wine.

"I don't know the answer to that question. I found her attractive, hell all the guys used to lust over her behind her back, she was the classic milf. I used to hang off every word that came out of her mouth. Ms Cruz taught us how to think critically. I remember very early on in the year she came out with this crazy statement that her little VW Beetle was the best car in the world. The guys laughed at her and she invited them to prove her wrong," she reached for the bottle.

"So, every history lesson she used to devote ten minutes where we could present our arguments as to why the Beetle was not the best car ever made. We used to meet up before class and discuss our points and I learned a whole lot more about cars. She used to listen to our arguments and then refute them point by point," she poured some wine into the glass.

"So who won the argument?" Carina's eyes shifted as she held out her glass.

"No one won it," she replied, "in the end she conceded that it wasn't as if the Beetle was the best car ever made, it was just that she loved her Beetle and that made it the best car for her. She then went on to explain that throughout history people have come out with equally crazy ideas and because their listeners suspended their powers of disbelief they fell for these idiotic ideas. I think that's when it all fell into place for me at least, before that I wasn't very political because I didn't want to be like my parents but after that I began to scrutinise political speeches."

"She sounds like quite a woman," Carina tapped her phone and looked at the time, "my God, look at the time, I should think about getting home."

"Don't," Toni reached out and grabbed her leg, "stay the night, it's far too late."

"Where would I sleep?" Carina looked at her.

"On this," she moved her hand from Carina's leg, "it is a sofa bed, be a shame to waste it."

"Of course," she looked down at it, "okay I'll stay but first I gotta go piss."

"You do that, I'll make up the bed for you, it's the least I can do after you listening to my tale of woe and misery."

"Hey," Carina touched her cheek, "it's nothing, we all need someone to listen to."

Toni turned towards her, which put her cheek against Carina's palm and a moment later she leaned forward and brushed her lips against Carina's.

"Thank you all the same," she pulled back as Carina blinked.

"No problem," Carina rose, "um, where's the bathroom?"

"Second on the right."

Ms Cruz was playing on her mind as she folded out the sofa bed and fetched a sheet and blankets from the hall cupboard. Had she nurtured a secret girl crush on her history teacher? She knew at least two of her girlfriends had indeed lusted after her. Carina came back into the room while she was tucking the sheet under the mattress. She managed a sly grin as she pulled the zipper closed at the back of her trousers and perched on the arm of the sofa bed.

"Looks comfortable enough, if I get a good nights sleep on this you know you've started something, I'll have to spend more nights here."

"Be my guest," Toni reached for the pile of blankets, "you're good company, my door is always open for you."

"Ooh, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time," she slid off the arm and moved towards the blankets, "let me help you with that."

"I'm good," Toni pulled a face as she flicked a blanket over the sofa bed, "I've slept on this once and it was very comfortable. I'd use it more often but by the time I hit the hay I'm too tired to make up a bed when I can fall into an already made bed."

She was reaching for the second blanket when a familiar urge came on her and she slithered off the bed.

"On second thoughts, you can make up the rest of the bed, I have to go piss."

Toni stared at her reflection in the mirror as she washed her hands. She was tipsy but not drunk and she now had a confirmed bisexual staying the night with her. In separate beds, she reminded herself as she shut off the tap and proceeded to dry her hands.

What would it take? The thought seemed to come from nowhere and Toni managed a slight smile as she finished drying her hands and contemplated the situation through new eyes. She was single and as far as she could work out, Carina was single even when she was with someone and yet as she undid her top button and loosened her tie Toni still hadn't made up her mind. It was as if something had blocked her normal fight or flight mode.

Carina was sitting on the sofa bed with her feet stretched out in front of her when Toni returned from the bathroom, she made as if to gather up the wineglasses and wine but then changed her mind and laid down across the end of the bed so that she was right angles to Carina. The older woman was browsing her Facebook feed and chuckled as she read out a post.

"Katie says she just read that red wine can help ward off cancer, at the rate I'm drinking I'm on my way to immortality. The last time I went to a bar with Katie we were gonna have two drinks and a few hours later they poured us into a cab and sent us home."

"An old girlfriend?" Toni rolled over onto her side.

"Katie's my cousin from Virginia," she smirked and then nudged her thigh with her foot, "now she is a full on lesbian and get this, her daddy, my uncle John is a bible thumping, homophobic preacher. When he heard his daughter was out and proud he disowned her in public."

"That sucks," she frowned, "considering God is supposed to be loving."

"Ah but that's the New Testament God, Uncle John believes in the Old Testament God, fire and brimstone, especially for gays and liberals."

"Well I guess on the second one I'd be going straight to hell."

"At least you'd be amongst friends," Carina kept her foot on Toni's leg and slid a thumb behind one of her pleats, the material pulled out a little as her hand moved up the pleat to her collar.

"So, what kind of women do you like best?"

"Huh?" Carina looked askance at her, "the ones with a pussy," she slid her foot up to Toni's pussy and pushed lightly against it, "like that."

Toni looked down at Carina's foot, it had a rose tattoo on it and she grabbed the foot to inspect the tattoo, Carina adjusted her position slightly and pulled the leg of her trousers up slightly.

"Like my snake?"

Toni's eyes widened as she saw the tail of a snake just above her ankle and pulled the trouser leg up a little more but the snake just kept going.

"It goes all the way to here," Carina touched the middle of her thigh.

"Did it hurt much?"

"Not so much the fleshy parts but down at the ankle and here," she tapped her knee, "it took three sittings to finish it. One of these days I'm gonna get a matching snake on the other leg but this one will be heading down the way."

Toni giggled at that.

"I can see the theme, crude but effective," she traced the outline of the snake's body, "such detail though, I'd love to be able to draw like that."

"Yeah I quite like my snake," she stretched her arms out along the back of the sofa bed, "he likes to be touched too."

"Is that a fact?" Toni smiled as she tickled her leg, "does he like being tickled too?"

"Ooh, yeah," she squirmed, "he likes to be tickled."

"Not turning you on is it?"

"A little," their eyes met and Toni stopped tickling and blushed.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking," she flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She pinched her nose and managed a tired smile, "maybe I've had too much to drink."

"And maybe you ought to cut yourself some slack," Carina crossed her legs and leaned forward a little, "it's no big deal."

"Maybe," she looked at Carina, "it's the writer in me, always trying to control the situation."

"Well there's nothing wrong with that," Carina contemplated her, "but there's nothing wrong with trying something new either, it's how all the best discoveries were made."

"I guess," she pulled at her tie, "and mistakes too."

"Mistakes are what define us, we learn from our mistakes if we're smart enough."

Toni raised herself up and propped on her elbows as she thought about going to her bed, but then she caught movement in the periphery of her vision and turned to find Carina undoing her tie, it came loose a few moments later. The older woman see-sawed the tie across her neck, there was a strange look in her eye.

The movement was definitely erotic but at the same time she was gauging her reaction and waiting for something. Toni laid down again and stared at the ceiling for a moment and then reaching over, traced a finger up her calf as she locked eyes on Carina. The other woman kept moving the tie back and forth but her movements were much slower and then she uncrossed her legs and brought her knees up as she spread her legs. Her left leg moved over to Toni's thigh and settled firmly between her legs.

Toni did nothing for a few seconds and then she too parted her legs a little and Carina's heel slid up to her vagina. It stayed there for a few seconds and then she eased it over her lips and Toni closed her eyes and exhaled. She grabbed her foot and moved it back and forth over her softness, each pass found her just a little bit more aroused. She opened her eyes to look at Carina and a crooked smile pulled at Carina's lips as she hooked her thumbs behind the pleats and slid her hands up the pleats in a similar see-sawing motion. The material pulled outwards and a button appeared from behind the waistband of her trousers. She glanced down momentarily as she released the pleats and then moved forward and crawled on all fours towards her. The tie was draping over Toni as Carina's face came closer and closer, the other woman tucked her hair over an ear and bent down.

Their lips were mere inches apart and Toni could smell the wine on her breath, and then Carina kissed her lightly on the lips. It was a quick and gentle kiss but Toni felt a wave of emotion flooding through her. She let out a low murmur and Carina kissed her again, this time the kiss lasted twice as long. She felt a strange mixture of desire and fear, she was alone with this woman, on her back and this hadn't been on the agenda half an hour ago. She should get up and go to bed, this didn't have to go any further and yet she didn't want to break the spontaneity. Carina had taken a risk but then again so had she.

Toni dragged her finger up one of Carina's pleats and was rewarded with another kiss and this time she felt Carina's lips parting, Toni responded in kind, opening her mouth. Carina pressed harder and Toni felt the familiar rush. She kept tracing her front and then Carina pulled back to look at her with undisguised interest.

"You see, take a chance and see where it leads."

Toni rolled onto her side to face Carina, she moved her hand up the front of Carina's blouse, following the line of a pleat, which folded back as her fingers reached the top. She took hold of Carina's tie and slowly pulled it off while Carina looked down and just as the other woman looked up, Toni leaned across and kissed her gently. She opened her mouth for a kiss that left Toni breathless when they finally parted. Carina laid down beside her and propped on her left palm, which left her right hand free to stroke Toni's front. She started with her inner thigh, moved up under the flap of her zipper to the belt and then to her blouse. She folded the placket back as she eased her finger up the front of her blouse to the tie. Carina pulled at the knot playfully but then swept her fingers down her placket again.

Toni's breathing became noticeably shallower as Carina kept up her stroking and then finally she began to stroke her face, starting with her hair, ears and then her cheeks and lips. Everything was so slow and deliberate, not like with guys where there was an urgency before he climaxed. By now a man would have her trousers halfway down her legs but after ten minutes or so of gentle stroking she was still fully clothed.

That changed a few minutes later as Carina slipped a finger inside the knot and started pulling on the tie, Toni stopped moving her hand up and down her pleat as she watched Carina undoing her tie. It came loose a few moments later and Carina pulled the tie off her and dangled it above her for a split second before dropping it.

Neither woman did anything for about half a minute. Indeed, Carina seemed to be waiting for something and eventually Toni shifted her left leg, feeling Carina's legs parting as she eased her knee between them. Carina then closed her legs, trapping Toni's knee and rolled onto her back, which brought Toni with her.

She put her hands on Toni's buttocks and began kneading them slowly but gently, breasts were touching each other and Toni began sliding her pussy up and down Carina's leg. It brought a smile to the older woman's face as she slowly worked her way up and down and then finally, Carina's legs parted and Toni shifted over until she was lying between Carina's legs. Her hands were planted firmly on the sofa bed and she arched her back slightly and moved her pussy against Carina's but they were barely touching.

Toni bent forward and kissed her lips again, and as Carina opened her mouth, she brought her hands around to Toni's front and slid them down her crotch. Toni's whimper came seconds later and she broke free as Carina slowly and deliberately rubbed her pussy.

"The pussy purrs," Carina murmured.

"Damn right," Toni sat up and knelt before her. Carina spread her legs wider and smiled as Toni reached for her crotch. Her exploration of Carina's pussy was a little hesitant at first but she gained courage from Carina's responses, moving her fingers over the lips and watching Carina's back arch as she pushed upwards to meet her fingers. This went on for a few minutes before the older woman unbuckled Toni's belt and undid the two buttons of her fly. She tugged playfully on the zipper and Toni bit her lip and looked down as Carina unzipped her. She whimpered as soft fingers slid down to caress her pussy and then she was pushing her hands away and sliding off her.

Toni slid to the head of the sofa bed and put her back against it and stared at Carina, her legs were spread wide and the implication was obvious to both women. Carina sat up and knelt before her as she undid the second button on her blouse and then reached back to undo the button and zipper at the back of her trousers.

The waistband slackened somewhat and then she slowly crawled towards Toni, who had put her arms along the top of the sofa bed. She was clutching it tightly as Carina reached her and began slowly moving her hands along Toni's thighs to her waistband. The urge became more intense as Carina began to stimulate her pussy, sliding her fingers up and down her lips, her eyes never left Toni's as she kept working. Toni's breathing became shallower and more pronounced. Carina moved forward as far as she could, trapping Toni against the back of the sofa bed. Her hand slid behind the panties to her moist lips and the younger woman cried out as a finger found her opening and slid inside. She bit her lip as the finger went deeper and then bent suddenly and slid back out again, a spasm gripped her pelvis as Carina withdrew completely.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers