Toni's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers

"You kissed me."

"I did at that," Carina nodded, "but it was a quick kiss."

Charlott stared at her for a moment and then smiled crookedly and went to turn away, it was at that point Carina took a half step forward, turned her head around and kissed her again. This time she kept contact with her lips and parted her mouth slightly. Charlott to her credit, did resist for a split second and then she gave in and opened her mouth.

That second kiss still ranked as one of the best kisses she'd ever experienced. It was nowhere near as long or as passionate as she'd had in the past but it was the fact she was kissing a woman, the fear of being rejected, as insane as that sounded, and lastly because she was on new ground. Her lips felt soft and warm, the kiss tender and yet at any point she could have broken away without any hard feelings.

"I kissed you again," Carina finally broke free.

"Three strikes and you are out," Charlott ran a hand through her hair.

"Like that is it?" Carina moved around in front of her and traced her hands up the ruffled placket to the mandarin collar. Charlott hadn't moved an inch and indeed seemed to be transfixed by Carina's exploration of her blouse. The younger woman reached the half collar and she hooked the thumb and forefinger of her right hand behind the collar and slid her left hand through her hair to the back of her neck. She hesitated for a few seconds, teetering on the brink and then tilted her head and moved it forward at the same time. Charlott reciprocated, their lips met and Carina felt a surge of arousal as her mouth was forced open and a hand grabbed her right breast. The passionate kiss lasted nearly half a minute but it felt like longer and when they finally parted she was out of breath and felt flushed.

She looked at the door leading to the bedroom, because that was the only logical place to go but instead Charlott pulled her back to the couch as she kissed her with soft, teasing kisses. They hit the couch and sank down, Charlott moved from her lips to her throat as she continued massaging her right breast, pulling it outwards and compressing her nipple. Carina groaned and just went with the flow. This was something different, the older woman broke free and stroked her face gently and then they were kissing again and again. Each kiss brought them higher and higher, Carina's vision became slightly blurred and she felt the delicious arousal filling her body. And yet Charlott still didn't try to disrobe her, instead she was running her hands over her front, squeezing and manipulating her breasts, tickling her belly and finally moving down between her legs to rub her pussy.

Her breathing was ragged and her nipples hard, Carina undid the first button at her collar and then the second, Charlott continued stroking her front as Carina undid another button and parted the collar. The older woman's eyes softened as Carina slid her hands down over her breasts and felt their plumpness. It elicited a groan from Charlott and Carina leaned forward and kissed her passionately, she felt the quivering as the older woman gave into her. They broke free a moment later and both women looked down, their breathing was laboured but Carina still felt hesitant and just a little anxious.

Charlott hooked her right arm along the back of the couch so that her hand was next to Carina's head and then she slid her fingers down the placket ever so slowly. Her eyes were locked onto her as she moved her hand up and down. After a few minutes she playfully tugged at the placket and a button behind the waistband of her skirt popped out. Her eyes shifted slightly as she slowly undid one of her buttons to expose her belly. A moment or two later she slipped her fingers inside and danced her fingertips across her belly.

Carina exhaled suddenly and Charlott stopped and was about to pull her hand out when Carina grabbed her wrist to keep her hand there, a moment or two later she grabbed the edges of Charlott's blouse and pulling her closer, tilted her head and kissed her on the mouth. It was the first of several kisses over the next few minutes, each one lasting a little longer and all that time Charlott caressed her belly with light circular movements. Ever so slowly the hand moved further up until it was at her breast. A thumbnail scratched at her nipple beneath the bra and Carina broke contact and let out a whimper.

Charlott moved her hand up over her breast and began to massage it, and at that point Carina knew it was going to happen, she was going to let her go all the way. She reached out and slid her hands over Charlott's breasts and kissed her with a passion that surprised the older woman because this time it was Charlott who broke contact. She was breathing heavily and her eyes locked onto her as she shifted her position to sit astride her. Carina rested her hands on Charlott's breasts.

The older woman leaned forward and Carina leaned back to give her easier access to her lips. Her soft kisses were driving her wild and she got the distinct impression this could go on for a lot longer if she wanted. There was passion and sensuality but no urgency. Charlott undid a third button on Carina's blouse and then a fourth to expose the top of her bra cups and dipped her head to kiss her way down to her cleavage and then back up again. In a moment of insanity Carina recalled doing this to a guy the previous month, and now she was on the receiving end. A fifth button popped loose and then a sixth. The blouse sagged open and the tempo increased somewhat as Charlott tickled and kissed her way down over Carina's front.

She felt the blouse sliding partway over her shoulders a few minutes later. Her breathing was slow and steady but she had the urge to be filled. Charlott seemed to sense the urge at about the same time and pulled the blouse free of her waistband and reaching around behind her, unclipped the bra with a single deft movement. The undergarment slipped down over her breasts and Carina had the sense to reach back and undo her skirt button and the zipper.

Charlott tugged at the waistband and rose at the same time, pulling the skirt down over her buttocks and thighs. By the time it reached her feet Charlott was kneeling before her and kissing her thighs with soft teasing kisses while she caressed her belly. Carina whimpered and spread her legs as Charlott moved closer to her pussy. She felt the wetness against her panties and then Charlott hooked her thumbs behind the waistband and pulled her panties down over her knees to expose her engorged lips.

"Dessert is served," she murmured.

Carina offered herself up to the older woman, watching as her head moved forward, a tongue slid over her lips and she bit her lip against the pleasure and then the licking became rhythmic and she closed her eyes and put her hands on Charlott's head, feeling the softness of her hair. Her whimpers became insistent and louder. A bent finger pushed against her opening and she gasped with pleasure as the pushing became stronger. The tongue circled her clitoral hood and Carina cried out, it circled two or three times and then a finger slid inside, a single digit probed her several times and then the whole finger went inside. Carina bucked, pushing herself to meet this finger and it withdrew and Charlott went on with her gentle probing followed by two full insertions.

There was a definite rhythm to her finger work, the full insertions increased and finally became two fingers, the tongue bathed her again and again. She felt something breaking free at some point and then she was pushing harder against her, the cries became a low growl.

"Harder, deeper."

Charlott complied with her demand, going deeper and harder, twisting and turning her fingers as she pumped her and when the dam finally broke Carina felt the full power of the orgasm surge through her. It was the most powerful and pleasurable orgasm she'd ever encountered and when she finally plateaued she found her body had a thin film of sweat. Charlott was still kneeling in front of her and it took a moment to realise that she was still fully clothed.

"You had an orgasm."

"I know," she panted, "and it certainly wasn't faked."

"I can tell the difference between fake and real," Charlott rose and straddled her again.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss and she tasted herself on Charlott's breath. Slowly but surely the dance began again, this time their steps led to the bedroom where she took her time disrobing Charlott and although it was a tentative exploration, the older woman assured her that she'd enjoyed the attention Carina lavished on her body.

"You have hidden talents," she stroked her naked body.

***

Carina blinked as the memory faded. Charlott was one of her regrets. That torrid affair lasted all of six weeks but it ended when one of Charlott's ex girlfriends moved back to Berlin. Mariette was the same age as Carina but Carina blamed herself for driving them together again. Jealousy and sheer lack of experience were contributing factors. Mariette was good looking and signed to a modelling agency, it was clear that Charlott had eyes for her but instead of finding other solutions, Carina opted for the nuclear solution. It was either Mariette or her, inevitably Charlott chose to end the affair and while she told Carina that it was over between Mariette and herself when Carina jumped on a train and headed to Rome, Mariette was there to comfort Charlott.

Carina stared at herself in the mirror as the memory faded.

Am I ready to settle?

The question begged an answer. In three months time she fully intended to move to Scotland and do her degree. Would Toni follow or was this a flash in the pan?

A moment later she aimed the camera at the mirror and took the picture. It was sent to Toni with the following message.

Carina: The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Will you take it with me?

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers
12