Tony and Andrea

Story Info
Couple's adventures into swinging and voyeurism.
15.1k words
4.44
73.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea woke up with the sun light shining right through her window shade and directly into her eyes. It felt like she was being stabbed in the eyes with rusty ice picks. She groaned quietly to herself so not to wake Tony and rolled out of bed. Nausea hit almost immediately, and Andrea worried that she wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time. Just as she reached the bathroom the feeling passed. Andrea stood looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked like hell. Her hair was like one big rat's nest. Her makeup was all over her face now. She looked as if she had two black eyes from her eye make up coming off. She was just way too wasted last night to care about removing her make up before bed. Horny too. She smiled to herself. Remembering last night and all that had happened. She was getting very horny right now thinking about it!

She continued to watch herself in the mirror as she slowly slid her hands down her sides to her stomach. Even more slowly moving her right hand down between her legs while moving her left hand to her already hard nipples. She spread her legs slightly wider giving herself free access to her now very wet slit. She ran her fingers slowly across her slit; teasing her lips more open. Her fingers covered in her own juices now. She replayed everything that her and Tony had done last night like a movie in her mind. She was breathing faster and faster. Finally she could hold it in no longer and she began to cum. She tightened her legs around her fingers, grinding her hand into her pelvic mound, bucking her hips back and forth. A small moan escaped her lips as she was at her peak of ecstasy. As the orgasm subsided she again began to think about last night; this time in a more clear headed way. A part of her worried if they were headed down the wrong road. The possibilities scared her but thrilled her at the same time.

Last night started out just as normally as any other Friday night thy have spent together in their nine years of marriage. They got dressed up and decided to go out dancing to one of their favorite night clubs.

Arriving at the club and getting their first drinks; Andrea had no idea how the night was going to change their lives forever. They immediately headed out to the dance floor, drinks in hand, because a favorite song of their was playing. That first dance lead to a second and then a third. Which then in turn made them thirsty and so the night went. At least at first anyways.

It wasn't long before Andrea and Tony were both feeling a bit drunk and a bit horny too from all the close dancing. They laughed because this always happened to them. Even after nine years they still acted like a couple of teenagers hot for each other's bodies. Before too much longer they were having trouble containing themselves and behaving themselves! Then things got interesting.

Tony needed to use the rest room and so he excused himself from the dance floor. Andrea decided to just dance by herself until he returned. Less than a minute after Tony left though a very handsome younger man started to dance with Andrea. She didn't know what to do and so she just continued to dance.

The man was very cute. He had dirty blonde hair and the greenest eyes that Andrea had ever seen. He could dance very well and was only about an inch or two taller than Andrea and so they made an excellent dance team. Andrea was having a blast and before long they were dancing quite close. The young man spoke into Andrea's ear, telling her his name was Robert and that he was just visiting some relatives in town. Andrea leaned in close telling him her name and explaining that her husband was just in the bathroom and would be back any moment. Robert asked her if her husband would mind them dancing together. Andrea said no to him but she really had no idea what Tony would do. He really wasn't the jealous type normally but they had been drinking and alcohol tended to change people's personalities sometimes didn't it?

Andrea looked up over Robert's shoulder just in time to see Tony returning from the restroom. Tony saw Andrea dancing and just smiled at her and turned to go to the bar. Andrea didn't know what to think of that but obviously Tony was not upset with her and so she continued dancing. Andrea was really feeling quite buzzed now. She closed her eyes and just kept moving with Robert to the music letting it sweep her away.

Andrea snapped back to reality quickly when she felt hands being placed on her hips. She opened her eyes to realize they were Tony's hands. He was standing behind her with his hands on her hips, dancing and rubbing up against Andrea's back side.

They continued to dance in that threesome for a bit when Robert excused himself saying, "Well I think it's time to get a drink." and walked off.

Tony took Andrea by the shoulder and turned her around to face him. "Enjoying yourself?" He smiled, "Certainly looks like it."

Andrea blushed with embarrassment. Tony leaned in and kissed Andrea with so much wanting, it immediately made Andrea's breath hasten. Tony's hands began to wander. Andrea was surprised to feel his hands on her bottom and slowly sliding her skirt up, making it even shorter than it already was.

Tony whispered into Andrea's ear, "I have never been so turned on in my life. Watching you tease that guy has made my cock as hard as a rock. Feel for yourself," Tony took Andrea's hand and placed it on his crotch.

Andrea could feel his hardness right through his pants. Andrea immediately felt moisture between her legs .She was so turned on by him being turned on! She was glad she had decided not to wear any panties tonight because something told her they would have ended up being ripped off her later.

Tony smiled and spoke into Andrea's ear, "It seems we have an audience, your friend hasn't taken his eyes off of you."

Andrea glanced over her shoulder to see Robert at the bar watching her and Tony dance. Tony suddenly spun Andrea around again so that her back was towards him

"Why not give him a little show?" Tony asked with a sneer and a peculiar glint in his eye.

Tony placed his hands on Andrea's hips and guided her as she swayed to the music. His hands began to wonder from the side of her hips to the flat of her stomach. Tony's hips began to grind into Andrea's round, supple ass, making her hips sway even more seductively.

Tony whispered in her ear "Look at your boy toy now. You have him hard as a rock!"

Andrea looked over at the bar and saw Robert's eyes glued to her. She looked away embarrassed.

Tony took her by the chin and turned her face back and said, " Don't be ashamed or afraid. I won't let anything happen to you. You are a very beautiful, sexy woman and you should be proud!" Tony turned Andrea back around and embraced her.," I don't know if you realize it or not but every man in here tonight wishes they were me, and going home with you."

They continued to dance. Their bodies grinding on each other, harder and harder. Before very long they were both breathing very hard and realizing that they had gotten a bit lost in the music. They decided it was time to get out of the bar and get home to continue their night. They quickly headed out the door to the car.

When they got inside and the car started , they began to kiss again. Tony's hand rested on Andrea's knee but quickly was finding it's way up her thigh. Andrea was more than accommodating as she slid her thighs apart further for him.

Andrea glanced through the windshield and gasped, "Oh my god! It's Robert!"

Tony looked over his shoulder and saw there in the shadows watching them was indeed, Robert.

"So let him watch," Tony grunted as he reached over and reclined Andrea's seat a little bit more." He can watch and be jealous! And who knows maybe he'll jerk off for you .Tell me that wouldn't turn you on?" Tony looked Andrea in the face just the and paused for an answer, "Well?"

Andrea thought for a second and said, "Well I never really thought about it before , but yeah the idea of him watching and getting off, is making me very wet."

Andrea kissed Tony long and hard to cover her embarrassment over admitting such a thing. Tony reached up and untied Andrea's dress at the neck letting it fall below her small but very pert breasts. Andrea's nipples were rock hard already and they both knew it was from more than the cold night air. Tony's lips skimmed over her lips again and then her chin, her neck, working his way down. He began to suck on her left nipple teasing and nibbling it making it even harder. Andrea again looked through the windshield. Robert was still standing there watching them. Andrea felt the beginning of an orgasm rising in her stomach. Tony always knew just how to treat her sensitive nipples, teasing them and sucking them and could almost always make her cum just form that alone.

She smiled to herself thinking, well that's why you married him!

Tony kept at her nipples until finally Andrea could contain herself no longer. She began to orgasm. Her whole body shuddered and she grabbed Tony's head not really puling him but not letting him go either. She squeezed her legs together grinding her hips and she moaned loudly. When her orgasm subsided she was even hornier than before! Right then she knew this was going to be one wild night.

Andrea reached down and unzipped Tony's pants. She was pleasantly surprised to see Tony's hard cock pop right out at her. She wasn't the only one who decided to skip the underwear! She pulled his pants down slightly to give her easier access to his now very swollen hard cock. Andrea was so excited now, she thought she was going insane. She leaned down and took all of Tony into her mouth. Tony moaned with pleasure as Andrea's tongue flicked across the head of his cock.

The feeling of the cool night air and Andrea's hot mouth on him was almost too much for Tony to handle and he had to stop Andrea before he came.

Andrea smiled up at him and said ,"What's the matter?"

Tony growled, "I have many more plans for you tonight ," pulling Andrea back up to him and kissing her passionately on the mouth.

Andrea then looked out of the car window and sure enough Robert was still there watching. As Andrea watched, Robert undid his pants and pulled out his very hard cock and started to stroke himself while watching her.

Tony also saw what was happening and asked, "Why don't we help the poor guy out and really give him a show?"

Tony slid the rest of Andrea's dress off leaving her wearing only a pair of thigh high black stockings. She continued to watch Robert as he stroked his hard cock. Andrea was amazed at the size! Robert was a very well endowed man. Andrea figured he was at least nine inches in length. She had never had anyone that big and that thought made her even wetter. Tony put the seats back making a kind of bed for Andrea and him to play on. Robert was getting braver now and took a couple of steps toward the car so he could see better.

Tony noticed this and said ,"Why don't you start the show for me and our friend?"

The glint in his eye told Andrea exactly what he had in mind. Andrea didn't know if it was the alcohol or what but she was really turned on by the thought and so she placed her feet on the dash board exposing her pussy fully to Robert. She then slowly slid her hand down her thigh to her soaking wet gash. Teasing her lips open with her fingers as Robert watched still stroking himself. Andrea continued to tease herself as Robert and Tony watched her . She was soaking wet now and her clitoris was standing up hard. She began to tease her clit, flicking her finger across it as her other hand started to tease her nipples. She was so turned on knowing they were watching her, that she knew she would soon be ready to cum. Andrea began to rub her clitoris harder and faster. She was pinching and squeezing her nipples now in a frenzy. She continued to watch Robert enjoying the show she was putting on for her and she couldn't take it anymore. She lifted her bottom off the seat as she began to cum,. Tightening up the muscles in her legs, she inserted two of her fingers into her soaking wet hole and began to finger herself while she came. Andrea was moaning so loud she knew Robert had to have been able to hear her, which just lead her to cum more! Her orgasm was strong, her body tensed even more as the rolls of ecstasy ran through her body. She broke out into a light sweat despite the cool night air. Her entire hand was now soaked with her juices but she just couldn't stop herself! She just kept cumming and cumming. After what seemed like hours her orgasm began to subside. Her body began to relax, and her muscles loosened again. She continued to rub her pussy though because despite just having one of the biggest orgasms of her life, she was still incredibly horny.

Andrea again put her mouth onto Tony's hard shaft. This time though she stuck her bare ass up in the air giving Robert a lovely view, as she also continued to rub her soaking wet lips and rock hard clitoris. Andrea was in a frenzy now. She had lost all control. It didn't take very long before Tony had to stop her again before he lost control of himself too! He pulled Andrea up to his waiting mouth and kissed her with such passion that Andrea was again breathless. She had to have him. She just couldn't wait any longer. She turned so that Robert would get a good view and in fact, had to adjust her angle once for him, which turned Tony on even more. He loved seeing how Andrea was reacting to being watched. He hadn't seen her quite this horny in a long time. He was loving every minute of it.

When Andrea was in position there with her ass in the air over the back of the seat, Tony felt like he could just about cum just from looking at her in that position. She knew he loved her ass and she seemed to love to flaunt it for him which just made him love it that much more. Tony knew he wasn't going to last very long this time. He was just too horny! So he decided to tease Andrea a little bit more to make sure she was good and ready for him. He got behind her and started to rub his very hard cock onto her pussy lips, getting his cock all nice and slippery. He then started rubbing further and further away from her lips and towards her ass. Smearing her juices and his pre-cum all over her ass crack. Suddenly he stopped and she was about to ask what was going on when she felt his warm breath on her cleanly shaven mound. Just his hot breath was enough for her and not even a second before his lips even touched hers she was having another orgasm. Tony started to lick her swollen clitoris as she came and came. He nibbled gently on her lips because he knew she loved when he did that. Andrea was grinding onto Tony's tongue as hard as she could, she just kept cumming and cumming. Her knees began to quake and she thought it was a good thing she was on the back of the seat because she didn't know if her legs could hold her up right now! Tony was still licking Andrea but now his tongue began to wonder from her lips to her swollen clit, to her love canal to her ass, and then back again. Finally after getting Andrea completely soaked and sloppy wet, Tony started to rub Andrea with his swollen hard cock again. He went from her soaked slit back to between her butt cheeks.

"You like being watched don't you?" Tony grunted, "Maybe you'd like me to fuck you in the ass I front of your friend?" and then Tony plunged all of his seven inches deep into Andrea's pussy.

Andrea's body immediately convulsed and she was having another orgasm! She started to buck back and forth onto Tony's hard member. She was fucking him so hard that before long he knew he could hold it no longer and just as her orgasm was finishing he felt his rushing to the surface. Seconds before his seed spilled he pulled out from Andrea and covered her ass crack in his creamy white cum. He continued to rub his cum into her ass crack for several minutes just enjoying the sensation. Finally they both caught there breath and realized that they both were at pretty good risk of being arrested for indecent exposure, and so they returned to their seats to redress. Andrea looked through the windshield to see that Robert was no where to be seen. For just a moment she thought to herself that maybe it was just a fantasy but she knew by the way her body felt and Tony's relaxed attitude that it was no fantasy.

They quickly dressed the best they could and headed home. At first in awkward silence but after only a few minutes Tony started doing what Tony did best. He started talking very dirty to Andrea. She just loved when he did that and it got her going every time; something he knew quite well.

Tony started by saying, " You really got hot knowing your boyfriend Robert was watching you suck on my hard cock huh?" Tony reached over and put his incredibly warm, soft, yet strong hand on Andrea's thigh, "You liked him watching us and wishing he was me." He began to slide his hand further up Andrea's thigh, " His mouth watering as I licked between your beautiful thighs." His fingers teased her inner thighs just below her now quivering pussy lips. Andrea spread her legs open wider. Tony laughed softly " You horny little devil you . You just can never get enough can you?"

Andrea smiled back," You know I can't help it! It's what happens when you talk dirty to me every time and you know it. So it's your fault!"

Before Andrea could utter another peep Tony flicked her clitoris with the tip of his finger. Andrea almost jumped through the roof! It was as if her pussy had jumped right back to life. She was immediately wet again. She didn't think it would be possible to still be this horny but she was. And it was wonderful.

Tony noticed right away and said ," Oh you really are super horny from this aren't you? I think we have discovered something new about ourselves tonight." Tony began to rub Andrea's pussy with his fingers and slowly slid two inside of her, " You liked showing off your pussy to a stranger didn't you?" Tony whispered gruffly.

Andrea without hesitation replied, "Yes." and she began to cum all over Tony's fingers.

Andrea's legs were gripped so tightly around Tony's hand that he thought it was a good thing nothing jumped out in front of them on the road because he would never get his hand free in time not to get into an accident. Andrea was grinding on Tony's hand and at the same time grinding her teeth. She was cumming so damn hard! She felt the quakes coming up from her stomach like waves of thunder rolling over and over onto themselves. Her stomach muscles were clenched so tight they began to ache but she still continued to orgasm. Finally the waves began to subside and her jaw unclenched. Slowly she began to unclench her body as the last of the orgasm rocked through her. She unclenched her thighs freeing Tony's hand again but it would be several minutes before he would get all the feeling back in it. He was pleasantly surprised to find that he too was rising to the occasion as evidenced by the rising tent in his pants. He could not wait to get Andrea home.

Tony pulled into a gas station and said, "Sorry babe I need to get gas or we'll be walking home."

Before Tony could get out of the car an attendant came to the window asking, "What can I get you?"

Tony said, "Fill it up please." When the attendant went to pump the gasoline, Tony said "Wow I need to remember this place, not too many places left that pump your gas for you anymore."

He turned to Andrea and saw her looking in the mirror checking out the attendant.

" Do you like him?" Tony teased.

Andrea blushed, "I just can't help myself tonight, I don't know what's come over me."

Tony joked, "I will be soon." Tony got a big grin just then and said "Why not give him a peak? You'll probably make his night."