Tony and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea exclaimed "No way! I couldn't do that!"

Tony knew by the blush in her cheeks and the way her nipples poked through her dress that she was very turned on by the idea. Just then the attendant came back up to the front of the car and started to wash the windshield.

Tony whispered, "Just make it look like an accident. Act like you have to use the rest room and give him a nice flash getting out of the car. "

. Andrea was turning very red now with embarrassment but she had to admit the idea got her very hot. So she decided why not and she opened the car door quick before she could change her mind.

The attendant, a tall, thin blonde haired man, looked over at Andrea, who quickly said, "Excuse me do you have a public rest room?" Her voice was quaking with her nervousness.

" Yep it's right around back ma'am," and then he turned around.

Andrea could barely hide her disappointment because she just couldn't figure out a way to subtly give him a peep now. So she got out of the car and headed to the rest room. There she cleaned herself up a bit; she was very very wet from the action earlier.

When she returned to the car the attendant was done with the windows and pumping the gas too. He was standing at the window talking to Tony. Tony must have asked for directions because the man was going into great detail on how to get them back home. Andrea wondered what he was doing that for. They had driven this route plenty of times and she knew Tony had to know the way by now. Just as she reached the door Tony asked the man another question and he bent down and leaned on the window to explain further.

Andrea saw her chance and realized what Tony was doing. She opened the car door and put her right leg up on the floor of the car and just paused there like she was just getting a little more air before returning to the car.

She heard the pause in conversation and knew the attendant must have seen her exposed wet pussy .The thought made her even wetter . The attendant stuttered and stammered then finally returned to giving directions, although much slower now. Andrea continued to stand there because the idea of getting back into the car with the man still leaning on the window , terrified her for some reason, which also made her wetter strangely enough.

Finally the attendant couldn't figure out how to stall anymore so he stood up and looked Andrea right in the eye. She couldn't help blushing but also saw that so was he. She turned and got into the car.

Tony said , "Thanks man, I think I can find it now." and began to pull away.

As they drove away Tony laughed and said, "You should have seen the look on his face. He looked like he wanted to dive head first into the car and just start licking away! Who could blame him though? That's what I want to do every time I see you too. Just start licking away. " Andrea was really blushing now. Tony continued, "Oh come on you can't tell me that that honestly didn't turn you on. Can you?"

Andrea had to admit she was very turned on even through her embarrassment Her body quivered with the anticipation of getting home and being able to take Tony properly. She wanted him so bad, probably worse then she ever had wanted anyone in her life. She crossed her fingers hoping for all green lights for the rest of the ride home. Tony jus kept talking about how turned on he was knowing that the attendant wanted his wife so badly and how nice her pussy looked. Andrea was getting wetter and wetter, and hornier and hornier. Finally they were pulling into their garage. She never thought they would get here. She got right out of the car as soon as it stopped.

Tony laughed again and said, "What are you in a hurry or something?"

Andrea just smiled and headed for the house. Tony was quickly behind her.

As soon as they entered their kitchen Tony came up behind Andrea and pulled her dress up over here head and threw it on the floor.

"You won't be needing that anymore tonight,." He said and took her by the waste gently guiding her to the kitchen table, "Sorry babe I just can't wait any longer."

He had her sit on the table and gently spread her legs. Tony began to rub her very moist swollen slit while lowering himself to his knees in front of her. He just had to taste her now. He began to lick her slit gently at first but soon with a bit more vigor. He used his fingers to spread her wide open for his tongue and began to lick and suck her very swollen clitoris. Andrea was in heaven. Tony was always good at eating her out but tonight he was so enthusiastic! She had never seen him like this before and it excited her even more. Just as she was about to cum Tony took his first and middle finger and entered Andrea s he continued to lick her. That was all it took and Andrea began to orgasm.

She cried out, "Oh yes ... fuck yes!" as she came and came and came some more.

Tony could not wait any longer and he stood back up. Apparently Andrea couldn't wait any longer either because as soon as he did she began to guide his hard cock into her. As he entered her, he was again amazed at how tight she was. Even after all the fucking they have done it still managed to feel like the first time, every time. He could barely contain himself. She just felt so good. Like slipping into a warm wet and very tight glove. He began to slowly move into her slightly then back out of her enjoying her wetness. She tried to hurry him up by meeting him mid thrust but he knew he wouldn't last long that way and so he held back teasing her. Slowly moving just enough to tease her more and more until he couldn't control himself any longer and he plunged inside her fully. Andrea again orgasmed as soon as he entered her fully. Tony watching her cum couldn't control himself any longer and he began to fuck her hard until he erupted deep inside her. Rather then pulling out right away, Tony picked Andrea up in the air with himself still inside her and carried her to the bedroom. Once there he laid her out on the bed and went to the night stand drawer, pulling out her favorite vibrator. He turned it on low and felt the hum through his hand. He got onto the bed with Andrea and placed the vibrator against the side of her sopping wet lips. He moved the vibrator slowly around her clit, close enough for her to get some of the vibrations but not too close. Until he had Andrea breathing heavily again.

Then Tony said, " You are so horny because those men wanted you so much tonight, aren't you?"

Andrea whispered, "Yes."

Tony continued to tease her, "Those men would have given anything to fuck you. Do you know that?"

Again Andrea whispered ,"Yes."

"Hmmm maybe I should have let them?" Would you have liked that? Getting two strange cocks in one night?" Tony grunted.

Before Andrea could answer he put the vibrator directly on her clitoris and Andrea began to cum. She clutched on to Tony so hard as she orgasmed. After her orgasm subsided Tony turned off the vibrator but didn't move out of Andrea's embrace. Instead he put his arms around her and that is how they fell asleep.

Andrea's mind snapped back to the present when she heard Tony cough lightly from the bedroom. She decided she would just go with the flow for now. After all they had been drinking and who knows, maybe last night was a one time thing.. She turned the light off and returned to the bedroom.

When she saw Tony asleep in bed, she just froze. He looked so beautiful. The morning light was seeping in around the curtains just enough to high light his muscular body. He had the sheets bunched up just barely covering his manhood.

Andrea was breathless just looking at him like this. She suddenly had the urge to just lick him from head to toe, and she giggled quietly. She returned to the bed as quietly as possible. Slipping in next to Tony almost silently. Andrea softly began to caress Tony's arm running her hand up to his shoulder and over to his strong chest. She could feel his hard muscles under the soft skin across his warm chest. Her hands continued down his chest to his ribs and abdominal muscles. Anthony stirred a little, smiled, then went back to sleep. Andrea's hand continued to wander down, now feeling his pelvis bone, slipping around and moving the sheet out of the way. She was pleased to see that Tony was already reacting to her caresses even in his sleep. His excitement was quite noticeable already. She always loved to see him do that. It has always turned her on knowing that she could get him hard even in his sleep. She smiled to herself and decided to wake him up in the nicest way she knew how. She slid her body down the bed and put her warm moist mouth onto Tony's semi hard shaft. Tony's cock automatically stiffened more and Tony took in a deep breath.

Andrea felt Tony's hand on the back of her head and knew that he was now awake. She continued sucking him hard until the first drops of precum passed her lips. She just loved the way he tasted. She was very tempted to just continue sucking and licking him until he exploded in her mouth. She was finding it hard to resist the urge but she had other plans in store for him this morning. Andrea scooted herself back up the bed and planted a kiss on Tony's lips At the same time she rolled on top of him.

She smiled and said, "Good morning, handsome." and reached down and grabbed Tony's hardness guiding it into herself smoothly

She lowered herself all the way onto Tony. Andrea couldn't help herself, she was so worked up from her morning orgasm and her sucking on Tony that she started to cum almost immediately. She began to grind her pelvic bone against Tony. Faster she went as the orgasm built. She threw herself backwards as she came. She completely soaked Tony's balls in her cum.

It was all Tony could do to hold on to Andrea's hips while she bucked and writhed on top of him. He loved watching her cum. Nothing turned him on more. Watching her in the morning light having such a big orgasm made his cock stand even harder then ever. As Andrea's orgasm began to subside Tony thrust his hips upwards and pinched Andrea's nipples. He knew that she had sensitive nipples and that would help to prolong her orgasm. He was not disappointed. Andrea's whole body quaked and shivered as the orgasm, continued to rock her body .She cried out in pleasure then grunted and fell back on t Tony's chest. Breathing hard trying to catch her breath but Tony was barely getting started now and was no where near stopping.

He rolled them both over so that he was on top of her. Tony took Andrea's slender legs and placed her calves onto his shoulders so he could really fuck her good and deep. He just loved this position and he knew she liked it too. He slowly began to fuck her, very slow but very deep. He could feel her muscles open for him then clench onto his cock as he was pulling out of her. God she was so tight! He watched her face as he fucked her. He loved to see the looks of ecstasy on her beautiful face, especially as she came. He continued to move slowly watching her face until he couldn't take it any longer and he began to speed up.

Andrea loved when he did this, it always made her feel so good. His cock moving slowly but intently and the way he looked at her alone was almost enough to make her cum. When he started to speed up she opened her legs a bit more so that he could still fuck her just as deep. It didn't take very long before she knew she was going to cum again, and soon. Tony also saw this on her face and so he began to speed up faster, and then even faster still. Andrea gripped her legs onto Tony as best she could and Tony just started to slam his cock into her waiting pussy. Andrea lost it then. She began to orgasm so hard she began to grind her teeth again. Tony leaned down so that his shoulder was near her mouth and she bit onto it. She just couldn't help herself. The slight pain that Tony felt just heightened his experience for him and he began to put everything he had into fucking Andrea. Within seconds they began to cum together.

They were like a couple of animals, pulling and grabbing onto each other, blinded by lust. They had both worked up a sheen of sweat which made their bodies slip and slide against each other fluid like. They writhed around , squeezing and pawing each other as they climaxed. When they were both finally done they decided to cuddle up and go back to sleep for awhile, after all it was Saturday and they didn't have to go to work. They fell back asleep with Tony sleeping on his back and his arms around Andrea who was sleeping on his chest, her arms wrapped around his waste.

They slept for another 40 minutes or so and awoke still in each others embrace with the morning sun warming the bedroom. Once they were fully awake they planned out their day. They decided to run all their errands that they had been putting off and planned a shopping trip to look at new dining room furniture. That all being decided they decided to take a nice long shower together.

After their shower they got dressed and ready for their day. Andrea decided to wear her new cute summer dress. It was a bright pink, button down, very short halter dress she had picked up on sale. Tony hadn't even seen it yet. She hoped he would like it as much as she thought he would when she bought it.

Tony took one look at her and stammered, "My god! You are radiant. Stunning just stunning!" Andrea just smiled at him. Tony was always so good at making her feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet.

They decided to go out to brunch before hitting the furniture stores. They had worked up quite an appetite this morning. They decided to just walk to the corner café and eat there first. Then they would go downtown from there. Andrea was surprised at how many people were still in the café at this time of day. There were a few men still at the counter and several tables full of people. They decided to sit in a booth that sat a bit more away from everybody else. They had barely gotten seated when the waitress was already giving them menus. Andrea decided what she wanted to eat and as usual Tony hadn't yet. So Andrea decided to go to the rest room while Tony decided.

When she went to get up from the booth the unthinkable happened. Her foot slipped on a wet spot on the floor and she fell backwards into the booth. She did not fall gracefully. Instead her legs went sprawling which in turn pushed her already short skirt way up her thighs past even her buttocks! So there she was laying half in a booth with her legs spread wide open, her skirt around her waste, and of all the days to go without her panties! She tried to recover as quickly as possible and pulled herself up on the bench pulling her skirt down as she did so, but she could tell by the looks on people's faces that there were quite a few that saw what she wasn't wearing this morning. Some more that others. There was an older gentleman at the counter who got himself a good eyeful and now just sat there grinning at Andrea. The waitress also was near by and Andrea knew she had the best view in the house. The waitress however didn't leer or embarrass Andrea at all. Instead she looked down blushing like she was the one embarrassed!

For some odd reason Andrea couldn't figure out, that one waitress's reaction made her pussy tingle and she immediately got wet. She smiled at everyone, deciding to play it off like it was no big deal, and asked the waitress for some coffee While she waited she looked right at the man at the counter and gave him the biggest sexiest smile she could manage and then winked at him. Tony who was watching this almost choked on his laughter.

The old man looked embarrassed but then turned back toward his coffee on the counter. The rest of their breakfast was relatively unremarkable but they did get excellent service from that waitress! Seems that every time they turned around she was there offering them more coffee or what not. At the end of their meal, when it was time for the check, the waitress brought it over and set it down then left. Tony picked it up and underneath there was a smaller piece of paper.

Tony said," What's this?" and read aloud, "I really enjoyed the view! Would love to see it again sometime maybe a bit more up close and personal? - Jill .And then there is a phone number."

Andrea was shocked. She didn't know what to say but thankfully Tony just pulled out enough cash to cover the bill and a very nice tip, and dropped it on the table and said," Let's go,"

Andrea did notice though that Tony slipped the waitress's number in his pocket and gave her a smile and a wink on the way out of the restaurant.

As they walked down the street away from the café, Andrea just looked at Tony and they both burst out laughing. "I can not believe that happened!' Andrea exclaimed.

Tony laughed, "When I saw the look on that old guy's face I thought I would die laughing!" Tony paused for a moment and gave Andrea his best evil smile, "I'll bet you'll be in quite a few fantasies tonight."

Andrea thought about that for a moment then she couldn't help it, she blushed.

They hailed a taxi and headed toward their favorite furniture store. On the way there Tony couldn't help but play and replay, Andrea falling in the restaurant exposing her cute little pussy to everyone. It was making him hard which made his hands wander. By the time they arrived at the furniture store he had his fingers snaked up under Andrea's skirt and into her juicy pussy. She was well aroused herself, Tony was pleased to discover. While walking through the furniture store to the dining room sets. Andrea kept stopping to look at other pieces of furniture that she found interesting. Tony had to admit she had a good eye for furniture. She managed to decorate their whole place on very little money with some very nice furniture. She had an eye for interior decorating as well. Every time they stopped Tony would take the opportunity to cop himself a feel. He even one time bent her over a chair and rubbed himself on her a little bit while playing with her nipples.

He jokingly turned her towards the mattress section saying, "Come on let's go test out a mattress."

When they finally got to the dining room section, it didn't take them long to pick out the perfect set for the almost perfect price. They arranged for it's delivery and then decided to go window shopping for a little while. They stopped off at a drug store so that was another thing to check off their list.

They continued to stroll down the streets until Tony stopped walking and looked up and said, "Oh my god! Let's go."

Andrea didn't have a clue as to what Tony was talking about, until she looked up. There she saw the sign. It read Adult Book Store, that's it. Plain and simple black letters on a white sign.

Andrea chuckled softly and said in just above a whisper ,"You aren't serious are you? That place looks a bit seedy don't you think?"

She was looking now at the building behind the sign. A plain white stucco building with all the windows papered over so that you couldn't see through them at all. Even the glass door was papered over. There were 2 small sized signs hanging on the paper. One hung in the window and simply said "Movie Sale" and the other hung on the door and said "Open" Andrea looked back at Tony with a look like he had recently became completely insane.

Tony said, "Don't you trust me?" paused and then said again, "Well? Don't you?"

Andrea smiled and said," Yes."

"Well I will not let any harm come to you in any way, this I solemnly swear." Tony vowed with his hand over his heart.

He looked so cute to Andrea. She couldn't resist his charm; never could. She sighed, "Okay you win." and they walked to the shop's door..

As they stepped inside the first thing Andrea thought was, wow that's a lot of incense. Sure enough as soon as her eyes adjusted to the change in light that's the first thing she saw was a huge display of different kinds of incense .Their was a very wide hallway leading to the right where Andrea could see it ended in a big room. They walked down the short hallway and Andrea saw the drug paraphernalia next. Nothing outrageous or anything, she just saw some pipes and water bongs. They were made of blown glass and were actually quite pretty. Just past where they had the display of pipes and bongs there was a big section of the store dedicated to lingerie. Andrea immediately felt a little better, after all lingerie she could do. She started to head right over there but Tony gently grabbed her arm