Tony and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, let's look around first," Tony pleaded.

Tony guided her to the far side of the store. Here is where they had all the adult type toys. Andrea was a bit amazed to see literally hundreds of different kinds of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, you name it they had a wide variety of them. Andrea had of course seen and used mail order catalogues but none of them had this kind of variety offered and you could leave with whatever you bought right away. Andrea was becoming very glad Tony had talked her into coming in here.

The store itself was nothing like she had always heard of such places. It was well lit and clean. There were no strange men in long rain coats lurking around. Actually quite the opposite. It was just like any other store that she had been in. It was clean, organized, and well lit with a seemingly friendly staff. They spent quite a while looking at all the toys the store had. Andrea even picked out a couple for herself. She bought a new water proof vibrator because her old only worked when it felt like it now instead of when she did! She also bought a new glass toy. She had never tried one but had heard they were awesome. She decided she had to see for herself.

Tony was spent some time looking at the far wall . Picking out a couple off porn DVD's for himself. Andrea left that up to him. While she didn't mind watching it at times, she could never see picking one out to watch. To her they all seemed so corny and fake. She decided to go look at the lingerie while he looked at porn. She found a couple of very cute outfits and a couple very sexy sets of stockings to go with them. When she was just about done Tony joined her and they went to the check out together.

Tony surprised Andrea again when instead of paying for everything he asked the cashier, "Can we leave this stuff up here while we're in a booth?"

The cashier said, "Yeah no problem." and pushed their things to the side of the counter.

Tony grabbed Andrea's hand and lead her to the very back of the store to where there were two black curtains hanging. Andrea didn't know what the hell Tony was doing and was about to ask when he walked through the curtains pulling her behind. They entered a very dark hallway lit only at the floor by what looked to Andrea like Christmas lights. On one side of the hallway was just a plain block wall. The other wall was lined with doors. Andrea guessed there were seven or eight. Each door had a small light next to it, some were red and some were green. Tony steered her towards one that had a green light. He opened the door and guided Andrea inside. The room was very small, barely enough room for the both of them to stand in. and still manage to move enough to close the door. There was a small television embedded in the wall across from the door.

Once inside Tony closed the door and engaged the lock. Andrea assumed the light outside their door would now be red. Tony turned to Andrea and showed her a fistful of single dollar bills in his hand.

"Ready for the show?" He asked.

He handed Andrea a dollar and told her to put it in the slot under the television in the wall. Andrea fed the dollar into the television. It slowly came to life. The screen lit up showing a choice between four different movie titles. You were supposed to push these buttons underneath to choose one of the titles.

Andrea asked, "What movie do you want to see?"

Tony answered, "Ladies choice."

Andrea chose one that had anal sex which was Tony's favorite type of adult movies. A movie started up and immediately a screen came up with a price list.

"Here's five dollars. That should buy us a little while," Tony handed Andrea a five dollar bill.

Andrea fed it into the machine and the porn restarted. Tony started to feel Andréa's breast through her shirt as they watched the beginning of the movie. Soon his hands were wandering down and over her thighs. Sliding down a bit further so that his hands were on her bare flesh. His hands felt so hot on Andrea's skin. Now Tony's hands began to travel back up Andrea's thighs ,only this time under her skirt. Andrea's thighs were already moist with the anticipation. She always loved the feeling of Tony's big strong hands all over her body. She spread her legs as much as possible in the small booth and Tony took advantage of every inch given to him. He used his fingers to tease and arouse her, making her sloppy wet with anticipation. Just when she felt she was about to beg him to fuck her silly right there, his fingers stopped.

"Want to open the curtain?" Tony asked.

Andrea didn't know what he meant and so he showed her. On the wall next to the television was a curtain.

Tony explained," You open the curtain if you don't mind the person in the next booth to watch you enjoying the movie."

Andrea said, "I have heard of these things before, I just didn't think they existed anymore."

"So do you want to open it then?" Tony continued.

Andrea thought about it for a minute. She would never consider anything like this normally but she was with Tony and she knew he would never let anything bad happen to her. She smiled at him; reached up and opened the curtain.

She jumped when she saw the men through the window. She didn't actually think anyone would be there. He was a tall attractive rugged type man. Probably a few years older then Tony and Andrea were but in very good physical shape. He stood there wearing a hat low on his forehead so you couldn't see his facial features very clearly. This made Andrea somewhat more nervous. He had salt and pepper gray hair sticking out of the bottom of his hat, that hung to just above his neck. He just stood there staring at them, not moving or acknowledging them in any way.

Tony whispered "What do you say we give him a better show than the movie?" feeling Andrea's nipple stiffen under his finger tip as he slowly teased her through her blouse.

Tony then began to unbutton Andrea's blouse. He undid the top three buttons and then stopped and reached into Andrea's bra teasing her nipples again. He slowly returned to her buttons. Unbuttoning them one at a time slowly to tease their new friend. The man still just stood against the far wall watching them.

Once Tony had Andrea's blouse all unbuttoned he reached down and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor at her ankles. He slowly slid his hand up the outside of her thigh. Savoring every inch.. Her shirt hung just low enough to hide her most intimate spots from the stranger, that was until Tony slowly slid her shirt off her shoulder. Kissing her skin as the shirt slid lower and lower until finally he dropped that to the floor as well.

There Andrea stood fully nude in front of a complete stranger and yet still he just stood there. She felt a little awkward and yet her pussy still tingled with excitement Tony began to run his hands all over Andrea's waiting body. Her nipples stood out stiff. Her pussy was dripping wet. Andrea put her own hand down and used her index finger to tease herself. She slowly ran her finger along her pussy lips. She even dared to look at the man. He had finally moved now, she saw.

He was still standing against the wall watching her, but now she saw he had something in his hand. Unfortunately the rooms were so dark and he was in shadows so she couldn't get a great look at his cock which from what she did see was really too bad. He was quite long and thick from what she could tell.. He was working himself slowly while he watched her.

Andrea immediately became ten times wetter seeing this. She spread her legs as much as the small room allowed. Tony then began to finger her clit while she squeezed her small pert breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. The man was working his shaft faster and faster while he watched Tony and Andrea losing control. Andrea was so turned on! Se was aching for Tony to put his cock inside her and just fuck her silly. Soon she had her hands behind her grabbing and pulling on Tony's belt, anxiously trying to open it. After she finally felt her way through it, she managed to unbutton his pants pretty quickly and soon had them sliding down his muscular legs.

Andrea had no problems locating Tony's cock. It was standing straight out at full attention now, dripping pre cum at an almost constant drip. She ran her fingernail very lightly along the shaft of Tony's penis. It sent shivers up and down Tony's spine. Andrea gripped Tony's cock firmly in her hand, she could take it no longer. She guided his cock toward her dripping wet hole. While she stood at the window watching the strange man watching them, she guided Tony's cock into her. She smiled at the stranger, finding herself very brave in all her horniness, and reached up and squeezed her breasts hard while Tony began to pump her from behind.

When the stranger saw this, he must have gotten really turned on judging by how he started to pump his own cock harder and faster. So fast in fact, that to Andrea it seemed like a blur. Seeing this and the fact that Tony must have seen it too because his pace had suddenly quickened made Andrea start to cum. She couldn't control herself. She began to moan loudly. Tony started to fuck her as hard as he possibly could ramming her over and over again into the window. Smashing her pert little titties up against the glass.

The stranger lost it then and began to cum. He shot all over his hand and on the floor in front of him.

Andrea seeing this began to feel another orgasm building in her stomach. She felt Tony begin to stiffen all his muscles in his body; something he usually did before cumming . That was all it took for her and she began to orgasm again. Tony also began to shoot his load deep inside of her. As Andrea orgasmed she watched the stranger zip backup clean up and leave the booth.

When they were both done they decided to get dressed very quickly and get the hell out of there before someone else caught them. Andrea got paranoid that they were going to get arrested for indecent exposure. Thinking about explaining that one to her friends and family made her start to giggle. Finally they were all dressed and returned to the cashier. Tony paid for everything while Andrea tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, not an easy thing to do with her cheeks all flushed and her hair mussed up so badly. They quickly returned to the street. The strange man was no where in site much to Andrea's relief.

For the first few blocks they walked, neither of them spoke. Andrea figured they were both doing the same thing; processing what just happened.

Then Tony just said one word, "Well?"

Andrea said, "You first, I'm still processing a little."

Tony took a deep breath and began, "I know I am going to probably sound like a sexist pig or something but I have to admit, that was hot! " Andrea couldn't help but laugh. Tony continued on saying, "I just hope you're as turned on as I am?" I mean because if you aren't we can think of some sort of compromise can't we?"

Andrea laughed again, Tony was just so cute. "Truth is it did turn me on a lot." Andrea stated. Tony's face lit up. Andrea smiled and said, "But it was too dark for me to really see anything." Andrea looked down and blushed, "I would have liked for him to be able to hear us as well, even smell us. I want to be able to see and hear his reaction, " Andrea paused, "Does that completely freak you out? Am I completely demented?"

It was now Tony's turn to laugh ,"No you aren't demented. You're hot! Just you saying that has made me hard again. I would be so turned on to fuck you right in front of a strange man."

They decided to finish their errands quickly, then return home to shower and dress for an evening out. Neither of them said anything out loud, but both were hoping to make their fantasies come true tonight. They had plenty of time for a leisurely shower but they stayed strictly playful wanting to save their energies for later.

Andrea decided to really dress the part of the sex maniac tonight. She wore her black leather mini skirt, and her favorite little gold top. The top that the back of it consisted of exactly two strings. She decided to wear her black, high heel , sandals that she had just bought a couple of weeks ago but had yet to have a chance to wear them anywhere. She thought about wearing stockings but decided she liked the naked feel better . It seemed more sensual for some reason. She skipped the panties again for the same reason.

Tony wore his black pants and Andrea's favorite tan shirt. He looked absolutely delicious. They headed out looking just like any other young attractive couple about to go paint the town red, and that's just what they planned on doing.

They decided to get a room at a nice hotel that they had used a few times before for romantic get a ways. Then they would go to a night club that was just across the street, to avoid having to drive anywhere. Tony took care of renting the room while Andrea looked around the small lobby. When he was done they decided to go check out the room before going to the night club just to make sure everything was okay and so they would be familiar with where the room was.

They located the room quite easily, Tony was pleased to see . It was also an end room which meant a little bit more privacy which was another plus. Tony opened the door and they both entered. Andrea immediately went to work checking the room over very thoroughly as she always did. Tony didn't bother he knew Andrea wouldn't miss a thing, he just went and bounced on the bed to check it.

"Glad to see you check the important things." Andrea joked.

"Of course it's the most important. Imagine going to lay down to go to sleep, and all you want to do is sleep. You lay down on this bed and all you feel the whole night is one spring poking you in the middle of your back. No matter what way you turn; what way you lay, there it is poking you.." Tony said seriously and then started to poke Andrea lightly .

Andrea laughed, and said "I'd just think I was home in bed, with you! Your little man pokes me in the back all the time!"

Tony laughed then pulled Andrea onto the bed and tickled her until she cried mercy. They lay there catching their breath for a moment before deciding the room was satisfactory and it was time to go out. They would just order some finger foods at the club for dinner, both deciding it was best to eat kind of light while they were drinking. They headed out the door and across the street.

They entered the club. The crowd was still pretty light because it was still a bit early. They decided to start with a drink and to shoot a friendly game of darts. They sipped their drinks slowly as they played their first game and then another. They new if they were to last the night they would have to pace themselves. The last thing either of them wanted to do is ruin this night by passing out or throwing up.

After their second game, Andrea went to the bar to get them more drinks while Tony got there next game ready. When Andrea returned she found Tony talking to a good looking young man. She walked up to them and handed Tony his drink.

"Andrea, this is Dave. Dave this is my wife, Andrea," Tony introduced them.

Andrea smiled, "Nice to meet you."

Just then a tall blond woman joined them.

"This is my wife, Gail,"' Dave said, gesturing towards the woman.

They all did their introductions again.

Tony turned to Andrea and said, "I hope you don't mind, I have accepted a challenge from Dave and Gail to a game of darts. The losers buy the winners a drink. "

They began to shoot their dart game. Surprisingly they were pretty evenly matched and it came down to the very end to determine a winner. Dave and Gail won the game by a mere twenty points. Tony and Dave went to the bar for the drinks while Andrea and Gail found them a table to sit down. The two ladies made idle chit chat while waiting for the men to return.

Andrea was amazed by Gail. Not only was she stunningly beautiful but she was equally intelligent. They both found that they had many things in common much to both of their delight. They continued talking, filling each other in on their lives, until the men returned.

Andrea saw Tony returning holding two drinks in his hands. Behind Tony she saw Dave following holding two drinks as well. They sat together drinking their drinks and making idle small talk, until the disk jockey began a slow song to announce his set for the night.

Tony stood and gestured to Andrea to come and dance with him. He didn't have to ask twice. Tony was an excellent dancer and Andrea loved dancing with him more than almost anything. She quickly stood to join him, excusing herself from the table. As she walked away she overheard Dave asking Gail if she would like to dance.

Andrea and Tony glided onto the dance floor. Tony immediately took Andrea in his arms gliding her along to the music .Andrea closed her eyes and moved to the music. She always felt like Cinderella at the ball when she danced with him. She opened her eyes and saw Dave and Gail dancing next to them. The song ended and another faster song immediately started up.

They all stayed out there and danced to the next song then the next one after that. By then they had all built up a thirst and the men offered to go get them more drinks. Andrea and Gail both said they loved the song playing and so would stay there dancing until the men returned.

By the time the song had ended the men returned with the drinks. Andrea and Gail both gulped their drinks down. They had built up quite a thirst. The men laughed and Tony got the attention of a waitress and asked her if she could get the ladies two more drinks. They all began to dance to an upbeat song. The waitress quickly returned with the drinks.

The next song was a very popular dance song with some very suggestive lyrics. Both Andrea and Gail were feeling pretty drunk by then and they started to dance very close to their spouses . Andrea was rubbing up on Tony hard. He laughed, delighted to see her like this. Tony loved it when Andrea was drunk; she was so uninhibited and free.

The next thing Andrea knew she spun around and almost bumped right into Gail. They both laughed and just kept dancing. Soon they were dancing very seductively with each other and the guys behind them both dancing but mostly just watching the women.

Gail ran her hands lightly over Andrea's body, teasingly. Andrea saw the reaction on Dave's face and loved it. She was getting very turned on now. She moved closer to Gail. They stood so close dancing with their bodies almost touching. Others on the dance floor began to notice them and started to watch too. Andrea usually would have been embarrassed by this but with the alcohol it just made her extremely horny. She began to dance even more sexily, even grabbing Gail's butt, but even she was shocked when Gail planted a luscious kiss on her lips.

The crowd actually cheered as Gail kissed Andrea then very obviously slipped her the tongue. Andrea was so wet, her pussy juices were dripping down her thighs. She eagerly kissed Gail back. Andrea knew who she wanted to bring back to their hotel room now.

Apparently Tony thought this was a good idea too because Andrea could hear him behind her telling Dave about their room. She held her breath waiting for Dave to answer as to whether they would come with them or not. Finally Dave agreed and Andrea let out a breath of relief and kissed Gail again, this time feeling her soft breast, much to the crowd's glee.

Tony then got their attention and said, "Okay ladies I think it's time to call it a night."

The crowd groaned as Tony lead the ladies off the dance floor with Dave following right behind them. They quickly exited the club and started to head across the parking lot toward the street to their hotel. Gail grabbed Andrea's hand and they walked together with the men behind them. The girls kept giggling. They couldn't help themselves. Every time the girls laughed, the men would look at each other and smile; knowing that this was indeed going to be one fun evening.