Tony and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity to all four of them, they arrived at Tony and Andrea's hotel room. The room was just as they had left it. They turned the lights on as they entered.

"Nice room." Gail slurred as she stumbled around looking the room over.

Gail headed towards the bathroom. Everyone else just stood there watching her. She turned on the bathroom light.

"Awesome! You have a Jacuzzi tub. That looks big enough for at least 3 of us." She flirts.

Andrea giggled and ran to join her in the bathroom. Tony gave Dave one look and they both quickly followed.

When the men got to the bathroom they saw Gail bending over running the tub and getting it set up. They could both plainly see her shapely long legs lit by the bathroom lights just perfectly. Her short dress had ridden up just enough to tease the men into wishing it would ride just a wee bit higher. Gail took one of the little shampoo bottle and dumped it into the running water. Bubbles immediately started forming a thick cloud of foam.

Just then Tony mumbled, "Be right back."

Dave thought that was weird. Who would want to leave now? He quickly understood when he saw Tony reappear a few minutes later holding a video camera. Tony was smiling ear to ear.

"I was hoping I was going to be able to tape something interesting tonight," Tony said.

Dave laughed, "I like the way you think."

Tony entered the bathroom with the camera held up.

Andrea laughed when she saw him. "I didn't even know you brought that!" she laughed.

When Gail saw the camera she stood up and turned to face it and quickly raised her dress flashing her pussy. Andrea was glad to see she wasn't wearing any panties. She had a beautiful shaved pussy with just a landing strip of fine blond pubic hair. Andrea thought she looked delicious.

Andrea walked up to Gail, "Now that just won't do. You can't tease us like that. We want more."

Andrea began to undress Gail; slipping her dress of her shoulders and down her arms. She kissed Gail's shoulder. She was just so sexy. Andrea could hardly wait to find out what her pussy tasted like. Andrea hadn't been with a woman in some time. Sense in fact college when she and a roommate used to use each other as fuck buddies. Whenever one of them was horny, being with each other sure beat masturbating. Andrea remember her fondly and vowed to herself to try and contact her soon.

Andrea slipped the dress down to Gail's' waist. It was all she could do to stop herself from just ripping the rest of the dress right off of Gail's gorgeous body. Andrea gently turned Gail to face her. Andrea drank in the sight of Gail's lovely full breasts. This woman was stunning! Andrea kissed her passionately as she slipped the dress past Gail's hips and let it fall to the floor.

Meanwhile, Tony was taping the whole thing. It was getting a lot harder for him to hold the camera steady though. He could not believe his luck! He had never seen Andrea with another woman. He did know she had been with some before though, including her old college room mate, but that had been before he had met her. Of all the women too. Gail was beautiful with those big tits and firm body. Tony was already getting hard.

Gail started to undress Andrea as they kissed each other with their passion and longing growing by the second. In less then a minute both women were standing together completely nude.

Tony and Dave stood there like deer caught in headlights. Frozen where they were, afraid to move in case , they broke whatever spell the ladies were under right now. Neither man could believe their luck.

Tony was still holding the video camera; wanting to get every moment caught in it's memory. He had a feeling he would be watching this a lot in the future. He had very high hopes for the rest of the night's entertainment.

Dave was already hard as a rock. He couldn't wait for the show to get on the road. He imagined what it would be like to see Gail licking Andrea's sweet bald pussy. He grew even harder then. He was more than a little worried that he would not be able to perform by the time it got down to it. He tried to relax and calm down but it was not easy.

Gail was just super horny. All she could think about was having someone, anyone ,touch her pussy and Andrea seemed most willing right now. She could feel her dampness right now and wished that so would Andrea. She just wanted to get off over and over again tonight.

Andrea was also super horny right now but more because they were being watched so attentively by the men. She had just completely realized tonight that she was definitely an exhibitionist. She absolutely loved being watched and wanted. It made her more hot and horny then she ever thought possible. The idea of eating Gail's pussy while Tony and her hubby watched made her almost crazy with lust. The knowledge that it would also be on DVD;, unimaginable.

Gail stepped into the warm bubble bath and sat down, letting the warm water engulf her body. She motioned for Andrea to come join her.

Andrea was anxious to do just that. She stepped into the tub in between Gail's long legs and sank down sitting between Gail's' thighs. The hot water felt so good on her body, but Gail's wet tits on her back felt so much better.

Gail began to wash Andrea's back with a big sponge. Slowly rubbing her back and warming her with the warm water. She moved around to Andrea's tits. She slowly ran the sponge over Andrea's pert little tits. Watching over Andrea's shoulder as her nipples got harder and harder. Gail dropped the sponge and kissed Andrea. Gail's hands quickly found there way to Andrea's hard nipples, teasing them to get even harder; lightly pinching and pulling on them until they were so hard they appeared to be straining against the flesh that held them.

Andrea found herself pushing her body back against Gail. Andrea loved the feel of Gail's tits on her back and her pubic mound so close to Andrea's was making her crazy with excitement. Suddenly all she wanted to do was to get her into the bedroom as quickly as possible.

The men stood mesmerized by what they were seeing. Dave's jaw was hanging slightly open as he just stood and stared. Tony's grip was so tight on the camera, trying to keep it steady, that to see him, you would swear he needed that camera for survival.

Andrea shivered then and it was the women's cue that it was time to get out of the tub. Andrea stood with Gail close behind her.

Gail took a towel off the nearby rack and began to slowly dry Andrea off, starting at her feet and working her way slowly up Andrea's thin but shapely legs and around to her nicely rounded ass. Gail wrapped the towel around Andrea's midsection and used it to pull her closer to Gail. She then planted another very passionate, very wet and sloppy kiss on Andrea's mouth.

Andrea moaned rather loudly. She couldn't help it. Her body ached to be touched. She wanted nothing more than for Gail to ravish her .Then maybe even both the men too, she thought to herself, making her even hornier. Andrea slowly guided Gail to turn towards the bathroom door, not so subtly telling her that it was time to go to the bedroom.

The two ladies walked out of the bathroom hand in hand with the men following close behind.

As soon as they entered the bedroom Andrea headed right for the bed. She was just too horny to wait any longer. She climbed on and motioned for Gail to join her.

Meanwhile Tony was setting up the camera onto the tripod. He planned on enjoying himself and hoped to join in on the action so he would need both his hands free.

Dave just stood and stared at the ladies. He was afraid that if he did anything that he would break the spell the ladies were under and he didn't want that. Not at all!

Gail didn't have to be asked twice. She immediately joined Andrea on the bed.

Gail and Andrea began to kiss while their hands roamed over each other's bodies, caressing each other's curves. Gail broke the kiss and moved her mouth down Andrea's neck, slowly working her way to Andrea's breast. She began to suck Andrea's hard nipples making them even harder and more red. She loved how puffy Andrea's nipples looked and couldn't stop playing with them and sucking them. Soon her hand was also sliding down Andrea's belly to her beautiful pussy. Gail slipped her middle finger inside Andrea's slit. She could already feel her wetness. Gail found Andrea's clit and began to massage it, making Andrea moan with pleasure.

Andrea opened her legs wider for Gail almost instinctively. Gail's fingers felt so wonderful on her pussy. She was really moaning now she just couldn't help it. Gail's fingers sped up with every moan made. Soon Andrea couldn't take it anymore and she clamped her legs closed tightly around Gail's hand and ground herself against Gail's hand as she began to orgasm. She wasn't just moaning so much now but almost screaming as she came and came then came some more. Soon Gail's entire hand was soaked in Andrea's love liquid. Slowly Andrea reopened her legs, giving Gail feeling in her fingers again.

Andrea felt that she should now return the favor. She started to suck on Gail's big tits, feeling her nipples grow hard in her mouth. She also began to run her fingers up and down Gail's slit, never quite entering her forbidden zone. Gail was getting wetter and wetter and hornier and hornier. She spread her legs as wide as she could hoping to give Andrea the hint. That was just what Andrea was waiting for and suddenly moved down the bed. She came to rest so that her face was just inches from Gail's lovely mound and stopped to appreciate her beauty. Andrea spread Gail wide open and breathed warm breath onto Gail's clitoris in a slow exhale sending shivers up and down Gail's spine.

That was the sign Andrea was waiting for and so she began to feast , She began to run her tongue around Gail's clitoris teasing her a little before she went for her clitoris, licking and rolling it in between her lips, making it harder and harder and more and more swollen. Soon Gail was bucking her hips and basically fucking Andrea's face. She was grinding herself against Andrea's mouth so hard that at times Andrea had to pull away just to get a breath but she would quickly return to the task at hand. Soon Gail could hold it no longer and she began to cum.

Gail called out, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

Andrea couldn't believe it when Gail began to squirt cum out! She had never been or even seen a squirter before. She did her best to drink up as much as possible, loving the musky taste of Gail's cum. Andrea could not keep up though and so Gail's cum was all over her face and the bed.

Tony stood in disbelief. He couldn't believe how hot this was! He felt like he must be the luckiest man in the world to be watching his wife pleasuring this beautiful woman, and she squirted, something Tony had only seen in movies! He was growing harder by the minute. He couldn't wait any longer to join in the fun and so he began to undress.

Dave seeing Tony undressing and decided that he didn't want to miss out on any of the fun either and so he quickly stripped his clothes off too.

Tony approached the bed; his erection leading him. He began to massage Andrea's ass as she continued to lick and suck Gail. Soon he was slipping his fingers into her wetness. He could no longer wait and so he sank to his knees behind Andrea and began to lick her from behind.

Dave approached Gail and she immediately guided his swollen member to her mouth. Her mouth felt so hot on his hard cock ; Dave felt like he was in heaven. They all continued to lick and suck each other for quite some time, fully enjoying each other.

Gail decided that she wanted to now taste Andrea, and so they switched positions on the bed. The men didn't know quite what to do and so they just backed off and watched again.

Gail practically dove in between Andrea's legs, immediately lapping at Andrea's pussy lips coaxing them open for her tongue.

Dave couldn't hold out any longer and felt his need to have his cock sucked over come his senses. He approached Andrea, his hard on jutting out in front of him.

Much to Tony's surprise, Andrea never even paused. She immediately opened her mouth for Dave's hard cock and began to blow him. The feeling of getting her pussy licked, and a cock in her mouth, plus the fact that hubby was watching was enough for her. She began to have an earth shaking orgasm. She had to stop sucking on Dave's tool for fear that she would hurt him as her body quaked and shuddered.

Tony wasn't mad but he figured what she could do, so could he and he approached Gail. He opened and slipped on a condom while watching Gail eat his wife's pussy. Gail seemed insatiable! Tony was so hard he thought he would burst. He started to rub his hard cock along Gail's crack from her pussy lips to her ass, and back again, over and over.

Gail was getting wetter and wetter. Tony's cock would rub her clit then tease her asshole. She finally could wait no longer and as he passed her cunt she pushed back so that his cock entered her slightly, giving Tony the go ahead he was waiting for.

Tony pushed his cock all the way into Gail, enjoying the feeling of her warmth. He began to slowly fuck her while continuing to watch her lick his wife.

Andrea was sucking Dave's cock again and trying her best to watch Tony fucking Gail. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or what but she was loving watching him fuck another woman. She had to stop sucking Dave again because she was having another orgasm . She laid back and watched her husband pick up his speed to match Gail's tongue as Gail licked her to orgasm.

Andrea's breath caught and her eyes rolled back in her sockets as she began to cum. As much as she tried to keep watching Tony and Gail, She just couldn't physically do it. She laid back on the bed just in time for Dave to shoot cum all over her tits.

Dave was a bit disappointed in himself that he couldn't wait a bit longer but seeing his wife getting fucked by another man was more then he could take. Unloading his hot load on Andrea was a quick decision that he made when he saw her lay back and almost seemed to offer him her tits. Afterwards he just stood back and continued to watch, knowing that he would be ready to go again in no time.

Tony seeing Dave cum on Andrea's tits also couldn't hold out any longer and so he pulled out of Gail's pussy, pulled his condom off and shot his load all over Gail's ass and pussy.

Gail without missing a beat, immediately began to clean the cum up off of Andrea's tits. She licked and sucked up every drop off.

Andrea not to be out done decided she would return the favor. She stood up and moved behind Gail who was still on her knees. She dropped down and began to lick Andrea's pussy clean and then moved to her ass licking and savoring every drop of both her husband's cum and the sweet taste of Gail's skin and juices. She kept licking long after it was all cleaned up, losing herself in the moment.

Gail pulled away from her temporarily stopping her and laid on her back. "Come sit on my face. I want to lick you while you eat me," she gasped.

Andrea loved that idea and immediately positioned herself over Gail's face a buried her own tongue right back into Gail's hot, wet slit.

Gail didn't wait either and began to lick and nibble on Andrea's pussy lips, driving her crazy with lust. Her tongue went teasingly around Andrea's clitoris, over and over again, not quite touching.

Finally Andrea could take it no more and she pushed herself onto Gail's face harder and began to grind, forcing her to lick Andrea's clit. Seconds later, Andrea was cumming again. She ground so hard on Gail's face that Gail was beginning to think that she would suffocate! Just as she was about to pull away to get a breath, Annie's orgasm subsided and she backed off enough to let Gail get a breath of fresh air. Fresh air scented with pussy that is .

Dave began to feel his first stirrings and knew that he would be good to go again soon. He could not believe how hot and horny he was!

Gail began to make a very loud, guttural, moaning sound deep in her throat and started to rock her hips up towards Andrea's tongue.

Dave knew that meant she would be cumming soon. That's all it took for him to rise to the occasion again.

Tony was transfixed. He didn't move or make a sound. He was even afraid of breathing too loud! He didn't want anything to ruin what he was seeing. He realized he was now having some stirrings too and he would be ready again soon. He couldn't wait!

Gail's hips picked up pace and her moaning got even louder. Soon she was orgasming again, and again she squirted.

Andrea did her best to drink it all and this time did much better then the last. She had never tasted such sweet cum in her life! She didn't stop licking Gail either. Instead she went down on her with even more vigor. She sucked on her clit and nibbled her lips. She just could not get enough.

Dave rejoined the ladies with his hard cock ready to go. The ladies both noticed him approaching the bed and separated in order for him to join them on the bed.

They had Dave lay down on his back on the bed. Gail and Andrea took turns licking and sucking his cock into full attention. Once he was completely hard and swollen, the ladies moved. Gail sat on his cock while Andrea decided to sit on his face. The girls then began to kiss and fondle each other.

Dave was in his glory! He had his beautiful wife riding him and another very beautiful woman riding his face. He was in heaven and wanted it to last all night.

Tony was hard again now and wishing that he was Dave. He quickly went to join the group on the bed. The ladies decided to take turns sucking and licking him while they continued their rides.

Gail was impressed with both Tony's length and girth of his cock. It was definitely the biggest she had ever seen in person. He had to be at least eight inches long and five inches around! Gail knew that she had to have him inside of her again before the night was out.

She asked Andrea, " Would you mind if I fucked your husband again? I just love his big cock!"

Andrea replied, " As long as he doesn't mind, I don't mind." She looked up at Tony and continued, "Of course I will then be fucking Dave right?"

Gail said, "I think Dave would like that, wouldn't you Dave?"

They all had a good laugh at Dave's response which was just a intelligible mumble because he still had his face buried in Andrea's pussy.

"We'll just take that as a yes," Gail laughed.

They all got up from the bed in order to change their positions once again. Andrea came up with an idea that she thought would be very pleasing to all involved.

Andrea laid down on the bed and had Gail sit on her face again. While she did her best to lick her, as much as she could anyways, and used her fingers to massage Gail's clit, Tony entered her from behind. Andrea loved having the up close view of her husband's cock entering Gail. It was almost enough to make her cum right then!

Dave couldn't wait any longer and so he joined the group, sliding his massively hard cock into Andrea's soaking wet hole while Gail also watched. He didn't last long. He couldn't! He was so turned on by watching his wife in ecstasy that he no longer had any control over himself.

Tony lasted a little longer but not much. Just knowing that he was fucking a strange woman literally right in front of his wife's face was enough to put him over the edge. He felt the tension rising in his body as he was about to shoot his load. He loved that feeling. Then he was cumming. His orgasm seemed to last and last until finally he thought he must have completely drained himself, at least that's how it felt.

The men, all spent and tired again backed off and watched as Gail and Andrea both brought each other to earth shaking orgasm again and again. Finally they were just as worn out as the men.