Tony and Juliette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers

It was enough – she screamed yes, and her body took over, giving her yet another overwhelming orgasm......

The next morning Juliette and Tony were having breakfast together. Juliette coyly agreed that everything she had said the day before was still on. That together they could have great adventures. They agreed she would move into Tony's flat that day, and did. And would then start planning who next..........

Finally Juliette walked over to her coat and took a memory stick from her pocket and gave it to Tony. "I think you'll find all the papers from the Turner file on there. If I hadn't downloaded them and scrubbed them from your computer, we might never have got together, and embarked on the beginning of our adventures..............." Tony was stunned. He realised. She had set it all up!

Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers
12