Tony Initiates Me to Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noody2005
noody2005
107 Followers

"There's still time....."

"What for, what do you mean?"

"You know...... leave it here....,You know I want to fuck you and you're looking a little uneasy again."

"I don't want to...., I mean I want to...." I smiled, the nervousness soon disappeared being replaced by excitement as I felt Tony's hand on my cock again.

"Good" he said as I wrapped my fingers around his cock shaft before weighing his balls in the palm of my hand and was silent for a few minutes looking at Tony's cock; thinking about all the blowjob's Jane had given me, photos, movies and videos that I'd seen and wondering what it'd be like to have his cock in my mouth.

"Would like you to taste it, maybe suck it" he said seeming to realise what I was thinking and moving up the bed until his cock was only inches from my face.

Nervously I looked up to see him smiling.

"Go on, you'll like it."

Hesitantly I lifted his cock to my lips, slipping his foreskin back to fully expose his cockhead with a drop of pre-cum already in the slit. I prodded his cockhead with the tip of my tongue tasting the pre-cum which wasn't what I'd imagined it'd be like, just a little salty not bitter at all. Sliding my tongue over his cock head made him jump and it bumped against my lips and without any more thinking I ran my tongue over and around the fleshy dome.

Tony gently squeezed my balls as I took his cock into my mouth taking pleasure in my first taste of dick as his lips slipped down over my cockhead.

Lowering my head my lips slipped over the ridge of his cockhead and running my tongue around it I was fascinated to feel a different texture when I got to his shaft. Soon I really began enjoying the experience of giving my first blowjob, closing my lips tightly around the shaft helped me form suction just as Tony pulled my cock from his mouth.

Using his tongue and saliva he lubricated my shaft by licking from my balls to the crown making me groan.

Plunging up and down his wet shaft three or four times before flicking my tongue over his cockhead or running the tip of my tongue around the sensitive line where the cockhead and shaft join together I set up a steady rhythm just as Jane does to me.

"Jeezzzz......arghhhh......." He groaned and stopped sucking me and rolled onto his back, as I flicked the tip of my tongue against the sensitive spot on the underside of the crown before taking his shaft back into my mouth. Hearing him gasp I thought to myself that I must be doing o.k. and giving him a good blowjob.

I guessed that he would be cumming soon when I felt his cock stiffen and grow even more rigid and not wanting a mouthful of cum pulled it out and began pumping hard. It didn't take long for Tony to blurt out that he was cumming and as I squeezed hard he shot his load high into the air before splashing onto his stomach. After draining out the last drops of cum, I lay back on the bed.

"Did I do okay?"

"You sure did, who taught you to flick your tongue like that? Are you sure that was your first blowjob?"

"Of course it was the first time! But I'm glad you liked it, its Jane's speciality really."

"I'm sorry..... Well, it's more of a compliment..,,though would have like cumming in your mouth"

"I'm not sure I could....."

"Hey, don't worry, are you ready now? He asked moving between my legs and I didn't resist although still a little embarrassed as I'm not as well endowed as him. Slowly he licked around the head and then down the shaft of my throbbing cock alternating between deep throating me to licking up and down my shaft. He was even better than Jane and I knew I wouldn't last long and would soon be cumming so leaning back closed my eyes just enjoying every thrust of his mouth.

He kept bringing me to the edge and back down, slowly sucking each of my balls for a few minutes then licking his way up and down my cock shaft, around the head and the slit, tickling the underside with the tip of his tongue, whilst gently rolling my balls around in his hands.

Different pressures of his tongue and sucking pushed me right to the edge and wanting to warn him I cried out that I was going to cum whilst trying to hold back but continuing his onslaught I had the strongest cum of my life as he sucked and swallowed my cum. I groaned, sighed, and grunted as spurt after spurt erupted from my cock into his waiting mouth. When I finally came down from off my high he slowly dragged himself up to face me and lightly kissed me on the lips and for the first time I tasted my own cum which was similar to the taste of his precum.

As we parted I saw that some cum had splashed on his cheek and was running down the side of his face and on impulse began licking it off whispering "That was really great, we should do it again."

"Let's take a rest," he replied, "we've got all night."

Rolling onto my side so that I was facing him agreed "Yeah."

I don't know which one of us fell asleep first, but as I drifted off to sleep I was feeling really satisfied.

The sun was glinting through the open curtain when I awoke and as I rolled over my hand found Tony's cock, which was semi-hard, its foreskin rolled back exposing his dome and with excitement mounting I licked my fingertips and traced them along his slit. His penis twitched as he sighed and taking his hand I placed it on my abdomen and slowly moved closer until it slipped down onto my cock.

"Ummm....that feels good" wrapping his fingers around it, he said stroking, slowly squeezing and milking my cock.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you" getting to my knees and leaning over licked the end of his penis.

Moaning he squeezed my cock harder as I began sucking him into my mouth swirling my tongue around the end, just feeling the glans against my tongue really felt good.

Although Jane had always refused to let me cum in her mouth I knew I wanted to feel and taste Tony's, so I began sucking harder, plunging up and down his shaft.

"I want you" he groaned pulling on my cock and trying to move his body closer, so throwing a leg over his head I straddled his face and felt the warmth and wetness of his mouth surround my erection and he was able to take the whole thing into his mouth.

By now my breathing was coming out in snorts against his scrotum as his hips shuddered as he gave me a taste of his precum and pulling him closer I nearly gagged on his penis several times as I tried to force it all down my throat as he'd done to mine. Realizing that my friend liked this as much as I did when he groaned louder, but this time he didn't warn me that he was about to cum, instead he grabbed my head as his cock began spurting hot cum in my mouth. I didn't gag this time as I began swallowing his load until it slowly began wilting and I was able to really savour the taste of male cum for the first time.

"Fucking marvellous..., that's one of the best breakfasts in bed I've ever had." He groaned removing his mouth from my member for a moment, before sucking it back in as deep as he could with a big smile on his face.

"Me too, but I want more."

"Sounds good, I'd like to fuck you as well."

"What?" I replied.

"Don't worry now as we'll have to wait, look at the time; anyway I think you've drained me."

We hurriedly got dressed and just had time to grab breakfast before joining the conference again, the day seemed to drag on and on before finally we were able to return to the hotel.

Once Tony closed the door, he couldn't wait and pulling me to him pressed his mouth to mine forcing his tongue in my mouth whilst cupping my ass. We ground our hard cocks against each other and I could have cum right then.

"I've been waiting all day for that." He said breaking our kiss.

"Me too." I replied giving him another brief kiss.

We broke away from each other and getting two glasses, he put some ice in them and poured scotch in them, handing me a glass he leaned over and kissed me lightly again.

"I'm glad the day's over." He said sipping his drink.

"Yeah, I can't get last night out of my mind, some of the best sex I've ever had. My first time with a girl was good but......."

"I'd love my cock in your ass." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

Before I could say anything my phone rang and glancing down I saw it was Jane and when I took it he signalled that he was going to shower. When he returned he took my glass from me and sat down beside me and brought his lips to my neck and slid his hand down and between my legs. Trying not to react I parted my legs so he could get to my cock but couldn't help myself gasp as he grasped and caressed my cock through my trousers.

"What, oh nothing, just cut myself" I lied in answer to Jane's query adding that I'd I have go to sort it out.

"You bastard..." I smiled when I closed the connection.

"Just go and have a shower."

When I'd finished showering I found him leaning back on the bed, striding over to him I pushed my tongue in and out of his mouth whilst holding his head, then pulling on his shoulders moved closer to him rubbing my cock on his forehead and across his cheeks before brushing it against his lips.

"Lick me. No, don't touch me with your hands, I'll teach you tease me whilst I was on the phone."

"My pleasure" he said laughing and began licking the head of my cock.

Reaching down and grasping it again, pulled it away ordering him "right now lick my balls!"

Eagerly he began licking and kissing them so deciding to go further added "take one in your mouth."

Grunting he drew one between his lips, running his tongue around it before sucking hard, but as I tried to pull back he wouldn't let go and I almost shot another load with the feeling of pain and pleasure as he tugged back even harder.

"No! Suck my cock" I growled.

"Anything you want" he smiled letting my ball sac slip from his mouth and as I thrust my cock between his lips he clamped them shut.

"Ummm..., that's good..."

Grunting again he drew more and more of my cock into his mouth until it nudged the back of his throat and grabbing his head I began slowly mouth fucking him before telling him "Now you can touch me now."

Glancing up he smiled as without a word began pumping my foreskin back and forth along my shaft whilst still eating my cock, making exquisite love to it, driving his tongue into my slit as his other hand reached up to knead my stomach before moving up to my nipples and pinching them between his fingers.

"Arghhh....that's..... Oh no..." I groaned as his fingers left my nipple to move back down my body to caress my ass cheeks, making several passes up and down my crack before stopping and pressing his finger against my asshole.

"You're tight, just relax and come lay with me ....." He murmured pressing his fingertip almost in.

As I scrambled onto the bed I saw him reaching out and picking up a bottle from the bedside cabinet.

"What's that?"

"Just something to help" he whispered coating his finger with the clear liquid easing himself between my legs as I lay on my back.

His finger found my hole again and with the aid of the lube eased in, without any pain this time went up to his knuckle.

"Umm......"

"That's better..., although you're still tight....just relax."

Leaning forward his hard cock pressed against mine as his lips closed over mine, our tongues entwining as spreading my legs wider he pushed a second finger in my anus.

Breaking our kiss he whispered "I want to fuck you."

Thrusting my tongue back in his mouth I pushed against his hand as finger fucked me with his two fingers but didn't answer as I didn't know what I wanted, to say or do. I was so turned on that part of me wanted to feel his cock in me and for him to fuck me but I was scared.

Seeming to sense my uncertainty he broke our kiss and slithering down my body pulled my cock deep into his mouth, taking all of me until his lips were pressing against my pubic hair.

"I'm going to cum....... I want to watch it spurt in your mouth ....."

Pulling his mouth off my cock he began jerking me off, whist still licking and sucking on the head.

"I'm cumming......."

Looking down I saw him stick out his tongue as the first thick creamy spurt flew from my throbbing cock, it covered his tongue as the second spurt went straight into his mouth. As he swallowed the next spurts splattered against his cheek and lips, leaving a thick string of cum hanging from the upper one.

"Arghhh......." He groaned fastening his lips around the head of my cock again to continue sucking the remaining cum from my cock.

"Wonderful..." I sighed feeling my cock still in his mouth slowly soften as he continued to suck until finally it slipped from his lips, but he carried on kissing, licking and chewing the sticky soft flesh.

"You taste good" he mumbled, my cum still on his lips and his chin.

I sighed as I felt his cock rubbing against mine as I pulled him up to lick some of the cum from his face before kissing him, and tasting his cum covered tongue.

"I'd love to have your cock and cum in my mouth all the time, and was almost cumming myself" he said breathing very hard.

"Me too, I can't believe you took all it and let me cum, I've never had that done to me before. It was great seeing and feeling all my cock in your mouth."

As his hands found my cock and stroked me he covered my face and neck with kisses before sliding down to kiss and bite my nipples.

"Jeezzz...., argghhh" I groaned as he bit them hard.

"Like that?"

"Ummm..., yes."

Leaving my hard nipples his face moved down to my stomach and then his lips were on my cock again licking and sucking for a few minutes before pushing my thighs up against my stomach and his mouth moved between my open legs.

"No, noooo..." but I didn't try to stop his tongue sliding from my scrotum to ream my asshole before grabbing the bottle of lube again. Squeezing some drops into the palm of his hand he reached down and stroked his big hard cock, coating it liberally before taking more of the lube and running his hand between my cheeks.

My cock was as hard as a rock as he pushed some of the lube into my ass with his finger, and I knew I wasn't going to stop him

Dropping the bottle on the bed, he pushed my legs up to my chest and shuffled up against my cheeks as I reached down and grabbed my cock and groaned waiting for him to enter me.

"Are you sure?" he whispered staring into my eyes for confirmation.

I gazed back directly into his eyes and he knew it was okay and when I nodded he pressed forward and I felt the initial push of the head of his cock, but as it forced open my hole, the pain began, his cock felt massive, so much bigger than his two fingers.

"No!!! I can't take it! It's too big......"

"Okay, just take it easy, it'll go but I'll stop if you really want me to."

"No, wait...I want....." I breathed longing to feel his cock in my ass and sure enough he was right, just leaving it nestling my hole the pain soon subsided a little.

After a couple of minutes he slowly began pushing again but as his head pushed past my sphincter a hot searing pain ran through my body but I didn't not yell, just sucked in my breath and gritted my teeth but couldn't believe the pain. Seeing this he stopped but I grunted "I want you to fuck me"

"Okay, try to relax your ass muscles" he soothed pressing the large head of his cock and it hurt like hell but only until it popped in. Little by little I became adjusted to having his thick eight inches which I'd already had trouble fitting it into my mouth. Relaxing, the pain became less and waiting until I appeared calm again he started to fill me with the rest of his large cock as he pushed just a little more and thankfully I felt myself loosen as the head of his cock just moved into me. There was still a little pain, but it just started to burn but this soon turned to pleasure.

"Are you ok?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Ummm yeah, not too bad now but just go slow."

"No problem" he smiled easing forward a little, his cock pushing in a little more as I raised and put my legs up on his shoulders and pushing my hips slowly towards him. Soon I was feeling his big balls on my ass as he buried his cock deep inside my ass.

"It feels so good." I said as leaned forward and urged "Now fuck me. . . Fuck me. Please"

"My pleasure" he said leaning back, slowly pulling his cock out of me until the head was almost out, then he pushed his cock hard back it.

As I lay back taking his thrusts I caught sight of us in the wall mirror and watched myself getting fucked, seeing the head of his cock just at the edge of my asshole before disappearing into me. My cock was hard and started bouncing off my stomach when he began thrusting harder and harder, each time he slipped in and out his cockhead was massaging my prostrate and I knew I would be cumming soon as I'd never experienced such pleasure and excitement. The only thing wrong was my legs began hurting so I pleaded "Just a minute."

"What's wrong?"

"Just my legs" I answered pulling my legs off his shoulders which unfortunately made him slip out.

"Try this..." he said wrapping them around his waist which although more comfortable he wasn't able to get as deep into me. Pulling out rolled me over onto my side and lying beside slid up behind me and pulled one of legs up.

"Help me in."

Reaching behind me I grasped his cock and pressed it against my asshole, this time the head popped in easily without any pain as he thrust hard burying his cock up to the hilt. Slamming his cock in and out of my hole he kissed me on my neck whilst reaching over to stroke my cock, running his fingers up and down it and soon precum began leaking from my hard prick. Before long he started pulling almost all of the way out, before slamming back into me making me groan, whimper and gasp for breath from the pleasure he was giving me as his cockhead bumped against my prostate.

Kissing my neck his thrusts started to become faster and harder, the room filled with the sound of his balls slapping against me and I knew he was as close to cumming as me. I felt my balls tightened as he began pressing my cock against my stomach and almost immediately I spurted onto my stomach and his hand which he brought up to my face. Slowly he started rubbing cum on my lips and I licked his hand and fingers clean as he fucked me even faster.

Then moaning loudly he slammed his cock deep into me as he started cumming, rotating his hips against me as his cum filled my ass.

Breathing heavily he snuggled up to me as his cock slipped out, his cum oozing out the crease of my ass and onto my thighs and turning onto my back kissed him. I knew then that I wanted him to fuck me again, and would be ready for more...more cock; more cum more cock and cum as he cupped my limp cum covered cock with his fingers and massaged it, nibbling on my wet lips as he did.

We lay joined together for some time panting, catching our breaths, and savouring the delicious feelings that we had given each other.

noody2005
noody2005
107 Followers
12