Tony Shares Lisa with Turks

Story Info
Lisa is used by 4 Turkish guys
5.5k words
4.01
57.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

Lisa used by Tony and Turkish guys

Lisa and Jay have been married for 15 years and only recently have been exploring the world of swinging. Jay is 46 average build and looks and had started to develop his cuckold side. Lisa is 44, 5ft 4in tall, size 12 with a nice figure, great tits and ass. Lisa is becoming a slut wife although she struggles and finds it awkward and embarrassing at times when she is naked and being fucked by more than one guy.

Lisa still cant believe the things she has done, and cringes at the thought of any of her friends or family finding out.

Lisa has been fucked by and older guy, gangbanged in a swingers club and played hostess to 6 guys who used her for a night while Jay waited at home. She was torn between regret and feeling horny every time she thought about each of the sessions, but the pull of her sex drive made her want more.

Her sex life with Jay was incredible and the sessions had played a major part in that and they often discussed different scenarios.

Lisa works for a Legal firm as a HR manager and again the thought that someone might know filled her with horror, with her and Jay taking great care in what they did.

Lisa was working on a new set of employment contracts for the business when a call was patched through to her phone.

"Hi this is Lisa can I help?" She said in her work voice

"Hi Lisa this is Tony from Conrad's party," came the reply.

Lisa froze and felt suddenly faint. All of her worst fears were coming true. She recognised his voice straight away and all the thoughts of this disgusting little fat man flooded back. She also hated herself but there was a tingling and warmth in her pussy.

She recalled how Tony had been the one who even though he hadn't fucked her that night, her had given her two of the best orgasms she had ever experienced.

"You there?' Tony asked

Lisa didn't know what to say, she was looking around at her colleagues and spoke quietly into the phone, "What do you want? How did you get this number?"

Tony seemed to let out a little snigger and replied, "That doesn't matter, give me your mobile number I've got something to send to you."

Lisa really didn't want to be having this conversation at work so she thought it was probably better and could always change her number after so she told him her mobile number. She headed for the ladies and locked herself in a cubicle with her head in her hands. This was a nightmare; she just knew this guy was going to be trouble. Maybe she could ask Conrad to speak to him? Or even get the police if he became trouble. What did he want? All these thoughts were running through her head when then text came through

Lisa thought she was going to be sick as she looked at her phone

There as clear as anything was a picture of her at Conrad's party being fucked from behind by a black guy bent over a sofa, while sucking on a white cock. If you didn't know Lisa you might not be able to tell, but Lisa knew anyone looking at this would know it was her.

Lisa broke down and cried, she couldn't believe it had come to this, she was angry with herself and Jay for letting it all happen. What was she going to do?

Another text came through making her jump, "I have a couple more if you want to see?"

Lisa's heart sank, how could she have been so stupid. Did Conrad know he was taking pictures?

Lisa tried to pull herself together and work out a reply, "What do you want?"

There was an agonising wait before Tony replied with, "I need a hostess."

Lisa replied immediately, "No way that was a one off."

She knew he had her over a barrel and half expected the reply that came, "Ok but these pictures could end up in the wrong hands."

Lisa was furious and distraught, the little fat bastard she muttered under her breath conscious anyone could be listening. She sat there thinking of a way out of this but just couldn't see any other way other than to do what he wanted.

"I will call you after 5pm," Lisa replied with her hands now shaking.

The rest of the day dragged out with Lisa having to visit the ladies several times and having crying sessions then working up to anger. That shameful feeling came again as she found her mind wandering to what might happen and the stirring in her pussy. She made some excuse about needing to get home a bit earlier and left around 4:45pm and called Tony from her car

"Hello there Lisa," came the creepy reply from Tony

"Hello look I'm not happy about this at all so just get on with what you want?" Lisa snapped

Tony took a deep breath and replied, "Simple I'm having a little gathering with friends from Turkey and need a hostess".

Lisa knew exactly what that meant and probably even worse knowing what Tony was like. She knew she had little choice but to agree and Tony told her not to tell Jay which made her feel even worse. Tony said he would text her the details but she was to make herself free for the following Friday night from 7pm.

That evening at home Lisa hardly touched her food and couldn't hide something was wrong to Jay.

She made out it was work issues and had left her with an upset stomach. She wasn't sure he bought it, but she couldn't tell him the truth in case Tony released the pictures.

It was the Wednesday when she got the text. It turned out Tony was half Turkish which she could now see, and he was having some friend over for a family gathering. They were also going to have a boys night and Lisa would be the hostess.

Lisa was to go to the house in the text for 7pm, not to worry about what she was wearing as there would be an outfit waiting for her. Lisa could only imagine what that would be like.

The next two days felt like months and she hardly ate a thing and felt constantly sick. When Friday came around she had managed to convince Jay she was going for some drinks with the girls from work as it was someone's leaving do.

In some ways it was a relief she could wear what she wanted as Jay may have asked some questions had she dressed like a slut. She kept her make up to a minimum and put on a smart casual skirt and top. She hated herself for not telling him, kissed him on the cheek and told him not to wait up.

As soon as she got into the taxi she wanted to cry but thought the taxi driver would think it strange and start asking question and she just wanted this over.

The taxi ride was about 20 minutes and she pulled up to a row of terraced houses that didn't look like the best of areas. The house itself looked quite shabby which was no surprise given it was Tony's. Lisa felt like crying and thought about just saying no and calling Tony's bluff but she just knew he would go through with releasing the pictures and she couldn't cope with that. After a few deep breaths and pulling herself together Lisa rang the doorbell.

She could make out through the glass window on the door and he opened it with a big grin on his face

"Well hello Lisa you look gorgeous," Tony said with that smirk on his face Lisa hated.

"Hello Tony obviously I'm not happy about this and there will be some rules or I am leaving right now," Lisa protested.

"You will do as your fucking told slut or I will post the pictures right now is that clear," Tony snapped back.

Lisa was taken back and knew she didn't have any bargaining power and just hoped she could get through the night. The house was very narrow with the stairs directly in front and only one door leading off to the right as she walked in. Tony took her straight up the stairs and into the lounge, which was next to a kitchen and looked dirty and messy inside.

The lounge wasn't much better with an old looking carpet and two leather sofa's and a chair. Tony told her to sit and left the room. Lisa held her head in her hands and thought about how stupid she had been getting into this situation. She could hear him talking on his phone in what sounded like Turkish and laughing just outside the room.

Tony came back into the room and said, "come with me time to get dressed."

Lisa bowed her head and followed Tony to the bedroom. She guessed it was just Tony living hear as it was so small and seemed to have just the one bedroom.

The bedroom itself was quite big with a king size bed in the middle. The carpet looked filthy with rubbish, old newspapers and dirty clothes strewn about. The sheets looked cheap and in need of a clean and Lisa seriously thought about running right of there at the thought of having to lie on there.

Tony pulled a bag out of a draw and passed it to Lisa and told her, "Put this on the guys will be here shortly."

After he had left the room Lisa pulled out her outfit for the night. She held it up in total disgust and thought how predictable for Tony.

It was a netting see through type of material dress along with stockings and suspenders and a thong all in tacky red. Lisa could have cried but knew her fate was sealed and decided to just get on with this and get the night over. She undressed looking round to make sure Tony wasn't watching which seemed stupid to her given what was likely to happen.

After she had put everything on she walked to a freestanding mirror in the corner which was also filthy and could only just make herself out, which right now wasn't a bad thing. She stood there horrified at the sight of her dressed like a total slut. The dress was even more see through now she was wearing it and her ass cheeks were clearly visible. She could see her tits and nipples easily through the dress.

"Hurry up slut," came the shout from Tony.

Lisa swore under her breath and reluctantly headed back into the lounge.

"Oh yes fucking beautiful," Tony shouted and stood up to get a better look.

He walked around her and said, "Oh yes this is going to be fucking great."

Tony sat back down and told Lisa to give him a twirl. She slowly turned around repulsed at this little fat man who was blackmailing her.

"Face the wall and bend over I want to see that lovely ass," He said while rubbing his crotch

Lisa did as she was told and turned away from him, bending forward sticking her ass which was already half on show. Tony stood up and walked up to her and put both hands on her ass cheeks and gave it a good grope and then slapped her buttocks hard which made her jump.

The doorbell rang at that point and Lisa was in some strange way relieved as it meant this might be all over quickly and didn't have to spend anymore time alone with Tony. She hoped his friends were better looking than him and maybe she could actually enjoy some of this which she hated herself for thinking.

She could hear the talking and laughing and didn't like it was all in Turkish and no idea what they were talking about.

She was still stood up in the middle of the room when Tony reappeared followed by three other Turkish men. Lisa's heart sank when she saw they were all either like Tony or even worse. Tony said something in Turkish to them and pointed to the Lisa. They all were nodding and saying something back which was clearly approval.

Tony introduced the first one as Aydin who looked about 55 the same age as Tony, and she was sure it was his brother as they looked so alike. Both short fat and balding. Aydin eyed Lisa up making her feel very uncomfortable and just nodded. The next guy was called Hakan who actually spoke and very good English. He looked about 40 a little taller than Tony and Aydin and probably the better looking.

The final guy Tony introduced Serkan made Lisa feel sick. He was the same height as Hakan but obese. He had a huge belly and fat face and Lisa wondered if he could even get it up which would be just fine with her. Serkan didn't say a word in English but shared a joke with his friends in Turkish.

Lisa stood there very self conscious in her tarts outfit Tony had selected with all four of them eyeing up her body. She wasn't sure what to say or do and just wanted this to be over as soon as possible. She wondered what exactly they were going to be doing this evening? Was it going to be like at Conrad's where they would play cards and she would serve drinks and nibbles?

Tony and the guys had reverted to speaking Turkish leaving Lisa stood there and she decided to ask what he wanted doing?

"Tony is there something you need me to do like serve drinks or anything?" she asked in a weak voice.

The guys stopped talking and all turned back to her with grins on their faces.

Tony replied, "We are going for drinks later, you are going to be the entertainment before we go out."

Lisa wasn't sure what to say and the guys all came and sat down, not taking there eyes of Lisa's body.

This was a nightmare as she stood there wanting to get dressed and hide her body which was on full show to these disgusting men. She thought about pulling the dress down as she could feel the hem halfway up her bum but thought it was pointless as it was see through anyway.

"Give us another Twirl I want the guys to see what they will be having," Tony barked.

Lisa did as she was told slowly turning around so the guys could get a good look at her body. There were a few comments between Serkan and Tony with Hakan and Aydin just taking in the view. Serkan spoke again to Tony and the other guys seemed to nod and say something in approval.

"Bend over the guys want to see your ass slut," Tony instructed rubbing his crotch again.

Lisa wanted to run out of there and was trying to think of anything that would get her out of this. Slowly she turned away to the wall which was filthy and had brown streaks on it and ben forward sticking her ass out for them to look at.

There were a few whistles and again in Turkish some discussion and laughing. Lisa remained bent over waiting to be told she could stand up but the guys carried on with some discussion. Tony then stood up and walked over to Lisa

"Stay like that slut," he said and then slipped his finger inside her thong and into her pussy. Her wetness betrayed her and she knew despite the repulsion she wanted to be fucked and used and hated herself for it.

Tony turned to the guys and rubbed his fingers showing her wetness and saying something in Turkish which brought about a laugh from them all.

Lisa wanted to die right there, she could feel her face bright red form embarrassment and hated Tony for making her this way, and these men knowing she was turned on despite their appearance.

Tony left the room with the guys continuing to stare at Lisa who decided she would stand up as it was getting uncomfortable in that position.

Tony returned with a wooden dinning room chair and positioned it in front of the two sofa's. He gave out some instructions to the guys who all moved to sit on the sofa's.

"Sit on the chair," Tony barked and took a seat himself.

Lisa moved to the chair which was about three feet away from where they were all sat, and felt even more repulsed being this close and within touching distance. She sat down with her knees pulled tight together and kept her head down so she didn't have to make eye contact.

"Spread you legs," Tony was snapped

Lisa opened her legs giving the guys a view of her red thing covered pussy, scared to look at herself in case they could see she was wet down there.

"Wider," Tony snapped again

Lisa opened her legs wide now and could feel the air on her pussy and trying to keep form enjoying any of this. The next order made her cringe and desperately wanted to stop this nightmare

Tony instructed her in a calmer voice this time, "Play with your pussy Lisa."

Lisa had never even masturbated in front of Jay before let alone a group of Turkish guys. It was a private and intimate thing and she didn't want to do this and hated Tony even more.

"Come on play with your pussy," came the shorter reply

Lisa moved her hand down and started to run her pussy over the top of the thong. After a minute of gentle rubbing she could feel herself getting even wetter and enjoying the sensation. She carried on hoping this would be enough for Tony but knew he wanted to humiliate her more.

"Take of the thong please," Tony said with an impatient tone

Lisa still with her head looking down grabbed the sides of the thong and lifted her bum off the chair and pulled the thong down to her thighs. She sat back down on the chair feeling the hard wood on her buttocks and then slid the thong down her legs and stepped out of them. She had subconsciously put her knees back together in an attempt to hide her modesty.

"Spread those legs then so we can see that pussy we are all going to fuck," Tony's voice was again calmer.

Lisa opened her legs wide apart giving them a full view of her now wet pussy. She could see them leaning forward to get a better view and could make out their erections.

Tony barked out another order, "Finger it then whore."

Lisa resigned herself to her fate and slowly slid a finger into her pussy and hated how wet she was. She continued to finger her pussy while the men sat there fixated at this white wife exposing herself to them.

Aydin said something to Tony and nodded and patted him on the arm as if to say good job

"Pull your pussy lips apart" Tony said leaning forward himself now

Lisa put both her hands down and pulled her pussy lips aside exposing her inner pussy and clit for them all to see. She couldn't bare to look at any of then sat there legs open holding her pussy apart for 4 Turkish men.

After what seemed like an age Tony told her to get up and go lie on the bed next door. Part of Lisa was relieved that this part was over, but worried about what would happen next. She got up without looking at anyone and headed into the dirty bedroom.

She climbed onto the bed and it smelt stale and dirty making her almost gag. She moved up into the middle of the bed and laid on her back with her arms by her side. She could hear talking and laughing from the lounge and feared for what was coming next.

After a few minutes there were footsteps and Aydin appeared at the bedroom door. He closed the door behind him which Lisa took to mean it was going to be just him and her at the moment. He started undressing and Lisa looked across and was repulsed at his physique.

Aydin was about 5ft 5in tall, he must have weighed about 14 stone or more and was the double of Tony who again Lisa thought must be his brother. Lisa now looked back to the ceiling and felt the bed move as this big fat man climbed onto the bed.

Aydin laid at the side of her and started trying to kiss her, but his breath was so bad Lisa pulled away and faced away form him. Aydin grabbed her roughly by the jaw and said something in Turkish pulling her back to face him. Now facing him smelling his foul breath she again felt like gagging. Aydin held her face towards him and slowly licked her face with an evil grin. He then kissed her lips and forced his tongue into her mouth. Lisa reluctantly opened her mouth and let his tongue inside her and responded to his kissing.

Aydins hands were now moving all over her and grabbing at her tits and then moving to her pussy and roughly rubbing her lips. He moved down from her face to her breasts and pulled the cheap dress down exposing her left tit. He latched onto her nipple and started to bite and chew making Lisa squirm.

He knelt up and grabbed at her dress and pulled it over her head and completely off leaving Lisa laid on the bed in just stockings and suspenders.

Aydin sat there admiring her body and moving his hands all over her body spending time on her pussy and tits. He pushed his fingers into her mouth and Lisa found herself sucking on his fingers, which brought out some comment in Turkish.

He then climbed on top of her and she felt crushed and couldn't breath properly making her panic. He carried on slobbering on her face and occasionally sucked her nipples. He reached down and pushed a couple of fingers into her now wet pussy and started to rub her clit. Lisa's body once again betrayed her as she responded to his touch.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers
12