Tony Turns 18

Story Info
Tony has a fun 18th birthday.
2.5k words
4
63.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

Something inside stirred as Amy watched Tony nervously drop a sugar cube into his steaming hot tea.

"Yes," Tony stammered, "it's my eighteenth birthday."

Amy felt body tense, as she realized that the day she had been preparing for had finally arrived.

She never let her eyes waver as she lifted the teacup to her mouth, slowly pulling it towards her lips.

She watched as his eyes shifted across her body. She could see his pants jump every time his eyes crossed her breasts. How long could she torment him like this?

She leaned forward to put her tea down so he could have a better view.

"Tony, give me you hand," she held her hand out to him.

He looked at her, slowly extending his hand.

His hands were sweaty, but very soft, almost feminine. She ran her fingers between his gently guiding his hand to her breast.

"How does that feel?" she pushed his hand into her shirt, over her nipple.

She watched him swallow the lump in his throat.

"It feels good," Tony closed his eyes. "I've, I've never felt anything like it."

She watched him as he soaked in the ecstasy of touching her. His hands rubbed over her best softly, his fingers brushing against her nipples.

She unbuttoned her blouse, and dropped it to the floor.

"Hold on Tony," she said with a heavy breath as she reached around her back and unsnapped her bra, "this will be better."

She watched as his eyes were filled with her breasts. She could feel his excitement in the air, almost as if he were ready to explode.

She held up the black lace bra, rubbing it gently against his cheek.

"I bet you like this better off of me don't you," she felt his hands reaching out over the table to cup her breasts.

"Yes ma'am, yes I do," she felt him squeeze her breasts tighter and tighter, her nipples pressed between his fingers.

She let the bra fall to the floor and instead ran her fingernails through his scalp, then slowly behind the ears.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," she leaned away.

She watched as Tony tried to talk. He was so cute, his perfectly brushed brown hair, his blue eyes. She feigned embarrassment, attempting to cover her breasts so he couldn't see them.

She watched Tony squirming in his chair, not sure what he should do.

"Can you hand me my bra please," she nodded towards the black bra on the floor by his feet.

Tony looked over at her and then down at the bra.

"Please," Tony stammered, "can we keep going?"

Amy shook her head no and held her hand out.

"I'm old enough to be your mother, and you're still a virgin, it just wouldn't be right," she waggled her hand at him, "now give me my bra."

"Is it me? Did I do something wrong?" Tony slowly started reaching towards the bra.

"It's not you," she proper her elbow into her arm, "my arm is getting tired."

Tony finally reached the bra, and sat back up. He slowly handed the bra out to her.

"You don't understand," Tony looked towards his lap, "It's just that I need you so bad."

Amy paused for a moment, then started to put the bra on.

"What you need is someone your own age, someone who can learn with you. I'm old enough to be your mother," Amy hooked the bra.

She looked over at him, his face sullen. Was she too confident or was he falling into her lap? She couldn't decide if now was the time to make her move.

Tony stirred in his chair, obviously trying to get comfortable. His eyes wandered about the room, trying to avoid her.

"Tony," Amy held her hand out and put it under his chin, "you'll see this is for the best."

Tony moved his head away.

"How can this be for the best? I've never wanted anything like I want you," Tony pushed his chair back and looked at her.

"I've wanted you since I was twelve," he continued, "I'd watch you from my bedroom window as you got the mail. I'd be jealous when I saw you bring a man home, please don't take this away from me."

Tony covered his face.

Amy smiled, her plan was working.

"Tony, you don't understand," Amy reached her foot under the table to touch his, "I'm just an infatuation for you, a boyhood dream that can never be fulfilled."

Tony looked up at her.

"I would do anything to be with you," he looked at her pleadingly, "if you wanted to get married, I'd marry you. Anything."

Amy shook her head from side to side.

"You don't know me Tony, you don't know what I want. Giving me an option to do anything could be very scary for you," Amy tried to sound stern. "You really should find someone your own age, someone who hasn't had their sex life tainted by her years."

"There's nothing you could ask me to do that I wouldn't do for you," his pleading eyes nearly welling with tears, "I would get down on my knees at your feet and worship you until the day I died."

"You don't need to be so dramatic," Amy laughed, he was doing everything exactly as she had imagined.

"I'm not being dramatic," Tony said emphatically, "I'm just telling you how I feel."

Amy bit her lip and looked at him, now was the time. Her stomach felt like she was riding a roller coaster.

"Okay then," she nodded her head at him.

"Okay what?" Tony tried to hide his excitement.

"Ok then, get down on your knees and worship me," Amy smiled, "naked."

Tony's excitement seemed somewhat abated, but he got up and started to undress anyway.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Amy asked him, watching intently as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his smooth hairless chest. He looked so slender. She felt her heart racing as the shirt dropped to the floor.

Tony didn't answer, but reached for his belt and unhooked the buckle. Amy watched in anticipation as the pants dropped below his waist.

She felt her legs dampen as his cock finally sprung free from his underwear.

"You are very sexy Tony," she looked up at him, then down at his cock, slowly falling into it's down position, "do you trim?"

"No, I'm just not very hairy," Tony turned his head, his face turning red with embarrassment. He kicked his pants away and slowly got down on his knees.

"Very sexy," Amy waved him to her with her index finger, "are you going to crawl over here?"

She watched his face intently as he made his way across the room towards her. He must be insanely horny, she thought, to let someone do this to him.

She reached her hand out and rubbed it through his hair when he finally reached her. His cock sprung up as her fingers slowly rubbed him behind the ears.

"Do you like that?" Amy looked down at him smiling.

Tony just nodded his head.

Amy thought about him for a moment. The innocent boy across the street who she slowly pulled in. How he loved it when she hugged him, or bent over so he could see into her low cut blouse.

"I meant what I said," Tony looked up at her, "I will do whatever you want me to. I just want you to want me."

Amy looked down at him, his nude body draped across the floor, then silently stood up and removed her pants, then her panties.

"Put these on," she handed him the panties. She looked around for her bra, and upon finding it, handed it to him.

"And this," she looked at him, "and go out and get my mail."

Tony looked up at her a shocked expression crossing his face.

"My, I, I live in this neighborhood," Tony stuttered, "someone I know might see."

She felt her blood boiling as Tony looked up at her. It was so exciting seeing him there, his cock stiffening with each word.

"You said you'd do anything," she looked at the underwear, "this isn't an unreasonable request is it?"

Tony looked up at her.

Amy spread her legs open, revealing her pink inner flesh. She could see Tony's mouth watering as his eyes stared at her glistening lips.

"No, no it's not," Tony bowed his head and looked away.

Amy felt more and more excited as he slowly slipped the panties up his legs.

"Make sure you pull the back between your cheeks," Amy let her finger drift over her thighs as she watched him, "and tuck that thing in, no one wants to see that."

Tony reached his hand into the panties and tried to press his cock down, but it kept pressing it's way back up. He stood embarrassed for a moment until finally his erection abated enough for him to push it inside.

Amy loved watching him suffer, something about it filled her with an excitement she had never felt before.

"Oh Tony, you are so cute," Amy smiled, "now the bra."

Tony put the bra over his shoulders and tried to snap it behind his back. He bobbed from one foot to the other, trying to find a way to get the hooks to clasp, but to no avail.

"I can't do it," Tony said, almost crying.

"Come here, I'll help you," Amy said in a caring voice.

Tony looked at her coldly.

"No, I mean I can't do it, I just can't," he started taking the bra off.

Amy looked at him, was she wrong about him? Was he more of a man that she thought he was?

"But it makes me so excited," Amy cooed, "come here and touch me, you can feel how excited I am."

Tony looked at her, his cock shooting up out of the panties again. She could tell he was excited at even the thought of touching her, she could use that to her advantage.

She parted her lips and held her legs open as he hesitantly approached.

"Come on, I want to show you how excited you've made me," Amy said in a nearly begging voice.

She watched him, he couldn't resist. He picked up his pace and moved ever closer to her, reaching his hand out.

"Have you touched a girl there before?" Amy used her hand to part her lips wider.

Tony blushed, unable to answer.

He slid his fingers around her lips, avoiding the insides for what felt like an eternity. Amy felt her legs shaking with anticipation. Finally she felt the tip of his finger circling around inside of her warm moist flesh.

He slid his finger deeper and deeper into her, exploring her.

"Okay Tony," Amy panting, called him off, "you can do so much more if you will just go and get my mail."

Tony looked at her and slowly pulled the bra back onto his shoulders.

"Turn around," Amy commanded him as she sat up, "let me help you snap this."

Amy pulled the clasp together and stood up.

"I think I need to tighten these," she grabbed for the bra straps and pulled them so that the cups were tight against his chest.

She reached her hands around him and pressed her body against his back. She let her hands explore his chest, paying special attention to holding the bra cups in the palm of her hands.

"How does it feel to be my little girl, Tony," Amy felt the power running through her veins, she wondered if it was too much.

She let her hands explore down his belly to his firm cock, pressing it's way out of the top of her panties.

"Looks like it feels good," she stroked the cock until it felt like it was ready to burst.

Tony stood there panting, she could feel his body ready to explode into orgasm right in her hands.

"I'll go get the mail now," Tony bit his lip and started to walk away.

Amy followed him to the front door.

"If it will make you feel better, I'll stand in the doorway naked while you're outside, that way if they see you they'll see me," Amy reassured him.

Tony looked back at her and nodded his head yes.

Amy watched his bare ass as he peeked out the front door to see if anyone was outside. She wondered what someone would say if they saw him, how humiliating it would be for him.

Tony made it to the mailbox quickly, without incident. She could see his hard cock popping back out of the panties as he scurried back, just as a car passed the house.

"What color was the car?" Tony asked as he quickly shut the door.

"Grey, SUV," Amy smiled.

"Was a woman driving? That's sounds like my mom's car," Tony asked, a scared tinge in his voice.

"I don't know, I think so and another lady, older," Amy took the mail from Tony and placed it on a table.

"My grandmother? This can't be happening," Tony put his head in his hands.

"It's okay, I don't' think they saw anything," Amy rubbed her fingers through his hair, "besides, now that you did what I asked, I will give you a reward."

She guided him over to a rug in the middle of the room and helped him to the floor.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this Tony," Amy leaned back, spreading her legs wide open.

"Taste me," she moaned, pulling his head to her, "use your tongue to explore me."

She felt Tony's eager tongue sliding around her wet lips and deeper inside of her. Her body was ready to explode from the pent up excitement of the day's events.

She grabbed Tony's head and pressed his face harder and harder between her legs, sliding it down to her asshole and up to her clit, riding him.

She felt Tony gasp for air repeatedly as she finally felt her body explode with excitement. She felt her body engorge and then discharge all over his face. Her legs shook uncontrollably until she felt dizzy and light headed, her grasp ever loosening their grasp on Tony's hair.

She let out several long deep breaths before finally letting Tony go completely, and pulling him up from between her now soaked legs.

His face was covered not only with her smell, but with her juices. She could see his face glistening.

"You were so sexy," Amy panted, "that is the most turned on I've ever been."

Tony smiled, and wiped his face off with his arm.

"Now for you," Amy slid around to his side and reached down for the panties.

Tony quickly turned his body away.

"I'm sorry," he looked at her embarrassed, "I, when I was, I don't know how it happened."

Amy smiled.

"It's okay," Amy looked at him, "too bad though, I would have made it fun for you."

Tony looked at her disappointed.

"There will be other times," Tony tired to clean up his messy panties but couldn't figure out how.

Amy looked away without answering.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers