Tonya Pays a Debt

Story Info
She needs her brother's help.
4.6k words
4.41
161.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya unlocked the door, and stepped inside out of the rain. It was a dreary afternoon, and she'd had a rough day with her job. It was days like this that she wished she had went to college instead of going to work in the local warehouse as an order picker.

She saw her brother Tim's Car parked in the driveway when she pulled in, and figured he must have gotten the day off because of the rain. Tim worked for a landscaper, and there was only so much maintenance they could do in the shop. It had rained the past three days, so they were probably as caught up as they were going to get for the time being.

Tim and Tonya lived with their Mom in a 4 bedroom house in a fairly upscale neighborhood. Tonya had gotten an apartment shortly after graduation, but had given it up. The apartment was in a less than desirable section of town, and after it was broken into for the third time, she decided on moving back home with her Mom.

Likewise, Tim had moved out after his graduation two years before Tonya, and due to some financial difficulties, had also returned home. It wasn't the cool thing to do for a young guy, but Their Mom was really laid back, and didn't mind a few overnight guests from time to time. Tim's regular girlfriend stayed more nights that she stayed at her place as it was.

Tim and Tonya's mom, Sue, often was out herself, and worked odd shifts, had quite a few business trips, and afforded Tim, and Tonya with plenty of privacy of their own. Tonya had had friends over for the weekend almost every weekend since moving back in.

Tonya hung up her rain coat, hung her keys on the hook by the door, and headed upstairs to change. When she passed Tim's bedroom, She saw the door was open a tiny slit. She couldn't help but catch a glimpse of Tim lying on his bed nude. She paused for just a moment, and then continued on to her own room to change from work.

'Wow. He sure has filled out, and gotten muscular since he's been working for the landscaper' Tonya thought. 'He has a nice tan too!'

Tonya closed her bedroom door behind her, and took off her shoes and socks before peeling off her tight, wet jeans, her shirt and thong. She normally didn't care too much to wear clothes right away when getting home from work. Her normal routine was to strip, and get a shower, then lounge around her room in the nude until Mom got home, then get dressed, and help make dinner. Today Tim was home though, and she grabbed a towel, and donned a pair of spandex running pants, and halter top to walk to the bathroom in. Tim was kind of a pervert, and she'd caught him copping a glance or two in the past. Better to be modest this afternoon.

She closed the door, and considered locking it, then dismissed the idea. Tim hadn't done anything perverted in a while, and he seemed preoccupied with whatever he was watching on his TV. She should be ok. She turned on the water, and adjusted the temperature nice, and hot. She peeled off the running pants from her full hips and the halter top from her ample breasts, and hung the towel up where she could reach it from the shower. She stepped into the stream of hot water, and was enjoying the warmth when Tim knocked on the door.

"Tonya, when did you get home?"

"A few minutes ago, why?"

"I just wondered. I didn't hear you come in. How long are you going to be? I have to go really bad!"

"I'll only be just a minute. Tie a knot in it! I won't be too long. I just want to wash my hair quick, and it won't take long"

Tonya had flowing auburn hair, and Tim knew it would be more than a few minutes.

'Um, What I've got to do, I can't tie a knot in Tonya, and I really have to go bad, just stay in the shower a few minutes"

"Come on Tim! You know I don't want you in here when I'm in the shower! I know how you are!"

"Aw, come on sis! I really have to go!"

With that, Tim opened the door anyway, and walked across the large bathroom to the toilet, dropped his boxers, and sat down. He could see Tonya's silhouette through the translucent shower door, and immediately got aroused. He'd had the hots for his sister ever since the previous summer when he caught her, and one of her friend's skinny dipping in their pool. He started getting an erection, and playing with his hardening cock.

Tonya hadn't heard him enter the bathroom. She had assumed he went back to his room to wait for her to finish. She hurried as much as she could not wanting to keep Tim too long from using the bathroom. When she shut off the water, and stepped out of the shower, she grabbed the towel, and then saw Tim on the toilet rubbing a huge hard on.

"You fucking pig! I told you to wait, and what the fuck do you think your doing?" Tonya shouted.

'Oh, come on Tonya, you act like you never seen me jack off before! I know you used to watch me!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! I saw you peeking through the door a few times. You didn't think I knew, did you?"

Tonya almost dropped the towel she was trying to wrap up in at that. She had seen Tim masturbate before, and had watched as he did. She had come home early from school, and caught him in her room smelling a pair of her worn tights and stroking his cock. She had no idea that he knew she was watching though. She had sneaked up to his door a few times after that and had watched him jack off in the light of his TV. Tim had a large collection of pornographic movies, and watched them frequently after lights out. Tonya could often hear his bed creaking, and would slip out of her own room, and sit in the hallway, and peer through the gap in Tim's bedroom door. More often than not, she masturbated herself while watching her older brother. He did have one Hell of a dick on him!

"You could stop that you know!" Tonya said to him as Tim continued stroking himself without missing a beat. "You're a real sick fucker, you know that?"

"Aw, you like it!" Tim just laughed, and continued. He was actually close to climax from seeing Tonya's gorgeous nude body before she managed to get the towel around herself. The fact that she caught him pushed him right o the edge, and he started ejaculating as Tonya was passing him to grab the clothes she had worn into the bathroom. A stream of warm semen hit her leg as she walked past.

"You sick Fuck!" Tonya said as she reached down, and swiped the glob away. "I can't believe you just did that!" She stomped out of the bathroom, and slammed her bedroom door behind her.

Once inside, she realized that the sticky glob of Tim's semen was still hanging from her finger. She looked at it, and reached for a tissue to clean her hand off. "What a sick fucker! Jacking off while watching me like that!" She thought. "I wonder how often he does that?" She didn't want to admit it at the moment, but she'd had more than one fantasy of being taken by her brother over the years. Even the previous evening, she had lain awake in bed while Tim and his girlfriend Amy were fucking. Listening to Amy moan, and squeal. Just a little bit jealous that she was in bed alone while that bitch was getting the fucking of a lifetime! Tonya had retrieved her vibrator she kept under the mattress, and used it to bring herself to orgasm, listening to the activities in the next room.

Tonya pulled the running pants and top on and sat on her bed for a few minutes collecting her thoughts. She'd had a really rough day at work. She was used to the guys she worked with hitting on her, but one was a little more adamant about it than usual today. He had grabbed her ass when she passed on her jitney, then again on their lunch break. She was well aware that guys found her attractive, and there seemed to be something irresistible about a good looking girl working in a warehouse with a bunch of men, but most of the time, she just wanted left alone. She had broken up with a boyfriend she'd been dating since her junior year in high school, and simply didn't want the hassles of dating at the moment.

There was also the matter of the money she owed one of the guys. She had borrowed $200.00 from a guy to make her car payment until Friday, but when she got her check, she had been short. There was a garnishment off her check to pay for some taxes she hadn't filed the year before. She had taken the statement to the local Tax Collector, but there was no leniency from him, just a reaffirmation that the garnishment would continue for 4 months. That was 3 weeks ago, and Ted was getting tired of waiting on his money. If it had been anyone but Ted, She'd have felt a little more secure, but Ted was known to the other employee's not in management to be dealing cocaine, and this was a guy she wished she'd never had any dealings with!

She re applied her makeup and figured she'd go out for a drink or two until Mom got home. The thing with Tim was just a little over the top today. She stripped back out of the running pants, and found a pair of jeans in the drawer under her bed. She quickly changed, and headed out.

When she arrived at Welford's Tavern, She saw some people she knew, and sat down across the U shaped bar from them. She ordered a drink, and gulped it when it arrived. Deena, the bar maid asked what that was all about.

"Just some problems at home, and work. Nothing bad though, just need a stress reliever. Pour me another one, will you?"

"Sure!" Deena said. "Just promise me you don't get wasted and I have to call someone again!" She said with a small giggle. Tonya had gotten quite drunk one Friday evening, and Deena ended up taking Tonya home, and Tonya had passed out in her car.

"Promise!" Tonya replied, and moved over to talk to her friends.

She was talking to her friend Alicia and Alicia's boyfriend when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder.

"Hey! How's my girl doing this evening?" Tonya shrank on her stool. It was Ted!

"Not bad Ted, how are you?" Tonya wasn't happy with the fact that she ran into Ted.

"Have some money for me?" Ted growled.

"Ted, I've been meaning to talk to you about that."

Tonya explained the situation. Ted wasn't in the mood to listen to it though, and said "Listen bitch, I didn't loan you the money to get stiffed! I want the fuckin money tomorrow, or I'm bustin up your pearly whites!" He walked away, leaving Tonya alone at the bar. Everyone else had cleared out. Most of the people there knew Ted pretty well, and had no intentions of getting in the middle of anything!

"What the fuck am I going to do?" Tonya thought out loud. She sat and pondered her situation for a few minutes, and decided to head home. Mom might be there by now, and maybe she had some ideas.

When she walked up to the front door, Her Mom's car was absent from the parking spot it normally occupied in the driveway. "Shit! Wonder where she's at?" Tonya slumped her shoulders, and entered the house.

Tim wasn't downstairs. "The little perv is probably up in his room yet whacking his carrot!" Tonya reached into the cupboard, and took out a bottle of vodka she'd bought a few weeks before. She poured a water glass about half full, and went to the fridge for some orange juice. She topped off the glass, and gulped it all down. She set out to making a second drink, then a third. "Who cares if I'm drunk? I don't have to work tomorrow, and by tomorrow night, I'm pretty sure Ted will have killed me" Tonya said out loud before she realized Tim had walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you dealing with Ted for? You smoking crack or something?" Tim asked.

"No, I needed money for 2 days to cover my car payment. Ted told me He'd lend it to me until the next payroll, but then they garnished my wages, and I haven't been able to pay him. That was 3 weeks ago!"

"Oh my God Tonya! You mean you've owed him money for 3 weeks, and he hasn't shot you yet? Christ! What do you have on him?"

"Nothing, that's the problem, but he said if I don't pay him back by tomorrow, He's going to knock some teeth out"

"Well, how much do you owe him?"

"$200.00. And I don't have any more than the $50 on me from last pay."

"Yep, you're fucked alright!"

Tonya found herself slightly tipsy, and before she could think about what she was saying said "Tim, you don't happen to have enough to loan me do you?"

"Actually sis, I do have some saved up.'

Tonya felt her hopes brighten

"But I'm going to want something for it"

Her hopes were quickly diminishing!

"Ok, I know better than this, but what do you want?" Tonya asked.

"You know, I think maybe a blow job might get you a loan" Tim chirped.

"You fucking pig! You want a blow job; get it from your girlfriend!"

"You're right! You want a loan; get another one from Ted!" Tim replied.

Tonya knew he was right. This was going to be sick, giving her own brother oral sex for a loan, but what else could she do? Maybe Mom would lend her the money until she got the tax thing straightened out?

"Where's Mom?" Tonya asked. "She should be home by now. "

"Mom called, right after you left, and said that she was going out with Bobby after work, and you know when she goes out with him, she usually stays over there for the night."

Well there went that idea for Tonya. She needed the money for Ted in the morning, and Mom would probably be going straight to work from her boyfriend's house.

'So, we have a deal?" Tim asked.

"I don't know Tim. I mean, that's pretty sick. Even for you!"

"Well, it's your call. I'm going to my room. If you change your mind, I'll be waiting."

Tim headed up the steps, and closed his door behind him. He didn't think Tonya would go for it, but what the fuck? She was hot! Yeah, she was his sister, but who cares anyway? All his friends used to kid him about how lucky he was to have a sister like Tonya. Tim heard plenty of comments like 'if that was my sister, I'd be hammering it' ever since Tonya started to develop. After seeing her, and her friend skinny dipping the summer before, He wasn't opposed to the idea himself!

Tonya poured another drink. She was getting pretty tipsy now. She was freaking out about the money, and before too long, she found herself entertaining the thought of going through with Tim's idea. Sure, it was sick, sucking her brother's dick, but so what? It was just a blow job, and he did have a nice dick! Tim wasn't hard to look at. Most of her girlfriends over the years had all but passed out when he was around. He was muscular, usually tan, good looking, and when he wore tight pants, it was obvious that he was packing some serious manhood! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She had thought about it, but could she actually do it?

Tim stripped off the rest of his clothes, turned on a porn video, and lay down on the bed. If Tonya didn't come up, he figured he'd get off anyway. He was surprised. She didn't freak as bad as he thought she would! Well, she probably wouldn't go for it, so he contented himself with a nice scene with two girls, and a guy doing a threesome for tonight.

Tonya drank some more. She was getting pretty drunk, and the longer it went, and the more she thought of different ways to get the money to Ted, the more it was obvious that she wasn't as turned off by the idea of blowing her brother. She finally decided she was going to do it. Mom was out for the night, Ted didn't have company or anything to show off to, and she knew he would if one of his friends were over. What the Hell? Who would ever know?

Tim was relaxing, just gently stroking his hard on. The video wasn't doing as much for him as usual. He kept thinking about Tonya. He thought about how her legs and butt looked so tight, and muscular, yet soft, and curvy without being fat. She had centerfold hips, and butt, and God! Those tits! That's when his bedroom door swung open.

Tonya walked over to the bed, and sat down on the edge. "Tim, I'm going to do this, but you have to promise me, you won't ever tell any of your friends or anything. If anyone at all finds out, I'm not sure how yet, but I'll make sure you pay dearly!"

"Deal!" Tim said as he threw the covers back to reveal 9 inches of hard dick. "Shall we get started then?"

"I still think you're a real fucking pig you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Tim said as he put his arms over his head.

Tonya was pretty drunk. The drinks were hitting hard now. She didn't even think about it, and if she was sober, she would have never done what she did, but she took of the shirt, and jeans she was wearing. Maybe it was just the fact that she'd never given a blow job with her clothes on, and it was habit, but when she realized it, she was down to wearing just a thong. Too late to be modest now anyway! She left the thong on, but slid over on the bed, and ran her hand down over Tim's chest.

"I mean it! Not a word to anyone!"

"Right." Tim said as he reached to the side of the bed, and hit a little switch. A dim light turned on, and when he saw the look on Tonya's face, he quickly added "Just want to watch".

Tonya screwed up her courage, and slid her hand down over Tim's throbbing cock. It did feel pretty good, and she realized she was getting pretty aroused herself. She slid down further to Tim's side, and wrapped her wet lips around the head of his cock. There was a small bit of pre cum already forming at the tip. She ran her tongue along the shaft, and marveled at how thick he was. The veins in Tim's cock stood out boldly.

Tim was afraid he would come before Tonya got more than started, and was busy trying to not get too bent out of shape while still enjoying Tonya's wet mouth on his cock. He had jacked off twice earlier in the day, and shouldn't have too much difficulty holding back, but the taboo of the whole situation pushed him ever closer to the edge. This was going to be tough!

Tonya swirled her tongue around the head a few times before taking him further in her mouth. Tim was so thick, and long, she didn't know how much she would be able to take, and didn't want to gag and have him think she was too much of a retard. She realized that she was starting to think of the act as something she needed to worry about his pleasure too. That was surprising her. She was getting more aroused as Tim's cock slid further inside her mouth. She could feel her clit start to throb, and knew by now that the crotch of her thong was soaking wet. She left out a soft sigh, and a louder moan as Tim's cock nudged the back of her throat.

Tim heard the sounds Tonya was making. "This slut is enjoying this!" he thought. It was getting hard to hold back, but he wanted this to last! As a matter of fact, he wanted more! He reached over to his side, and ran his hand over Tonya's firm butt. Another moan escaped Tonya. Yeah! This was going somewhere now!

Tonya knew she was getting aroused, and was slightly ashamed. This was her brother for crying out loud! The combination of the alcohol, the taboo of the act, and the fact that she had fantasized about fucking her brother for some time was driving her crazy! That's why when Tim's hand crept up, and caressed her butt, she moaned, and drove Tim's cock further inside, and slipped into her throat. She was getting so worked up that when she felt a finger slip under the crotch of her thong, and started pulling it off, she gladly helped out.

Tim was surprised when Tonya left him pull her thong off. Here was a hot bitch in his bed nude, giving him the best blow job he ever received. The fact that the hot bitch was his sister just made it all that much better! She even stopped for just a second, and stepped clear of them leaving the thong lie on the bed next to his hand. He picked it up, and felt how wet the crotch area was, and decided to keep it for a trophy. He slipped it under the mattress. He traced his fingers up her inner thigh, gently tickling her butt as he drew his hand up over that sweet ass Tonya had.

Tonya was starting to feel an orgasm build. Tim was teasing her with his fingers, tracing her inner thighs and butt stopping just short of touching her vagina. God! She wished he would quit that! She was getting close now! This was torture! She gasped with a sigh of relief as Tim slid one, then another fingers inside her! "Oh, God Tim!" She blurted out. She kept sucking though, increasing the pressure of her mouth, and quickening the pace of her tongue. She moved her hips up so that Tim had better access to her.

12