Tonya Pays a Debt Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, Tonya needs her cousin.
3.9k words
4.43
51.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya awoke in the morning with a throbbing headache. She'd had way too much alcohol the night before, and a thumper of a hangover was well under way. She played the previous nights events through her mind, and felt sharp pangs of guilt. What had she been thinking?

She quietly dressed and headed downstairs for some coffee and aspirin. Tim was already sitting at the kitchen table. Just the sight of him made her stomach flip. How could she have done that last night?

"Good morning Sleepyhead!" Tim chirped as Tonya grabbed a cup of coffee and took a seat.

"Tim, we have to talk about last night."

"What's there to talk about? We both had needs, and we took care of them. "

"It's more than that you asshole! You know that!" Tonya caught herself shrieking. "That can never happen again."

"Oh, you act like you didn't want it! You only had to give me the blowjob to get the money; you were the one who took it further!"

"Tim, you're such an asshole! Well, rest assured that it will never happen again!" Tony said hotly.

"Sure you don't want to have a morning wake me up?" Tim teased. He had truly been impressed by his sister's performance last night. He had figured she'd not do anything, then when she showed up willing to give him oral sex for the money she needed, He had figured that she'd do no more than he required, and only do that with coaxing. He had been surprised when she started getting into it, and had asked him for a condom.

"Not on a bet!" Tonya spat.

"Well, ok then. I have to get back upstairs, and watch a new flick I downloaded last night"

Tim stood up, and Tonya noticed that he was sporting an erection once again.

"You never stop, do you?" She asked.

"Ummm? Nope!" Tim replied in his normal joking manner. "Here's your money. You earned it!" He said as he threw an envelope on the table.

Tonya took the envelope and finished her coffee with a side order of aspirin. What the hell was she thinking last night? The reality of the envelope brought things back for her, and she knew Teddy would be waiting to hear from her. She opened the envelope, and inside was the $200 that she needed, and an extra $50 with a note saying that she was worth every penny, but she still needed to repay the $200!

Tony dressed and left the house to go find Teddy. She found him at his apartment in town and paid her debt. Teddy was happy again, and Tonya didn't have to worry now about anything but paying Tim back. That was a relief!

Tonya wasn't ready to go home. She knew that she'd be alone in the house all day with Tim, and today, that just wasn't a good thing. She decided to see if her cousin Cheryl was home. She and Cheryl were close, and spent a good bit of time together. Tonya hadn't seen her in two weeks, so now was a good opportunity to pay a visit.

Tonya rang Cheryl's doorbell, but it wasn't Cheryl that answered. A girl with short, spiky blonde hair answered dressed in a tank top, and panties.

"Is Cheryl home?" Tonya asked of the girl.

"Yeah, she'll be right down. I'm Tabitha by the way. My friends call me Tabby." Tabby walked to the staircase, and yelled up to Cheryl that she had a visitor.

"I'm Cheryl's cousin Tonya." Tonya felt at least an introduction was in order.

Cheryl popped her head around the corner of the stairway, and shouted down "Hey Tonya! I'll be down in a sec. I'm getting dressed."

Tonya could see she was nude. She turned to look at Tabby and it struck her what was going on. Cheryl had always been one to experiment with new things, and Tonya could see what Cheryl saw in this pretty young woman standing next to her. Tabby shot Tonya a smile as if she read her mind.

"So, how long have you and Cheryl known each other?"

"We met a few weeks ago at the gym. I work there part time, but spend pretty much the rest of my time working out there."

Cheryl stepped into the living room just then. "What's up girl?"

"Nothing just stopped by to see if you were into anything, and see if you wanted to get lunch. "

Tabby got a smirk on her face, and said to Cheryl "Go ahead; I've got to be at work by noon anyway". She leaped up the steps at that, and Tonya could hear Cheryl's bedroom door open as Tabby gathered her things.

"Houseguest?" Tony smiled as she asked the question.

"I guess you could call it that." Cheryl seemed comfortable with talking about it. That was good. She and Tonya had no secrets between them, and had always been comfortable talking about everything they did. This was no exception.

Tabby came down the steps again fully dressed. Tonya couldn't help but think how sexy she looked even dressed.

Tabby had a duffel bag in tow with her, and walked over to Cheryl, and gave a nice wet kiss on the mouth. She saw Cheryl blush at that one, but Tabby withdrew her tongue, and said goodbye.

"Let me grab my jacket, and we can go to Danny's for lunch. They have the grill open early on Saturdays now. Mind if I ride with you?"

"I have a better idea. Let's just walk. It's only 2 blocks, and we end up walking home from there almost every time anyway. Besides, I could use a drink after last night!"

"Rough night?" Cheryl asked.

"You have no idea! Maybe I'll tell you about it after I get a few in me. Maybe you'll tell me more about Ms. Aerobics too?"

They walked the two blocks to Danny's, and found a booth in the dining room. The bar didn't officially open until 2pm for some unknown reason, but you could order drinks with food starting at 11am. They took a seat and ordered salads, and Cheryl ordered a beer. Tonya dispatched with formality, and ordered a whisky and cola.

"Wow! It really must have been a rough night!" Cheryl said.

They ate their lunch, and each had 3 more drinks. Tonya was starting to feel the effects and decided it was time to ask about Tabby.

"So, tell me some about your friend Tabby?"

"Well, we met at the gym a few weeks ago. She was helping me out with some training, and she gave me a few compliments on my shape. I thought she was just being nice, and I needed to feel a little better about myself, so I didn't mind. Then she asks me if I date women. I told her that I hadn't, but I had kissed a girl at a party one night."

"Yeah, I remember that! Kelly Morgan dared you to kiss her sister in front of her Mom!"

"Yeah, that's the one. Well, to be honest, I kind of got turned on by that, and when Tabby asked if I might be interested, I told her I'd think about it. She is really hot!"

"Yeah, I'll give you that! I wish I had her body! And she's Very pretty in the face too!"

"Well gee Tonya, sounds like I might not be the only one interested in bisexuality!"

"Well, I've thought about it, but nothing ever came up with someone I thought was attractive. So, how long have you been seeing her?"

"We went out for a few drinks 2 days after we met. I was a little unsure at the time, but a little alcohol took care of any inhibitions. Tonya, I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to try it! My God! You wouldn't believe what that woman can do with her mouth!"

Tonya could picture Tabby with her face buried between Cheryl's thighs. Surprisingly, the thought didn't seem unpleasant to her. Nor did the quick flash of visualizing Tabby between her own thighs! That thought surprised her though!

"Ok, your turn, Tell me about last night. Were you down at Welford's again? Pick up a group of guys for a gang bang or get drunk, and sleep with Jen? What?"

Tonya was feeling good enough to relax a little bit, and told Cheryl straight up. "No, worse than that I'm afraid. I fucked Tim last night."

"What? You're kidding?"

"I wish I was! I feel like shit about it!"

"You slut!" Cheryl said jokingly. "Here I thought I would be the one to fuck him! What was it like?"

"You can't be serious? You don't think it's sick?"

"No. I think it happens all the time. I never told you, but Charlie and I used to sleep together up until he moved out.' Charlie was Cheryl's brother. Tonya had told Cheryl once that if he wasn't a cousin, she'd be all over him. A good looking boy a few years older than Cheryl and Tonya, Charlie was also one of the nicest guys Tonya knew.

"Oh, Don't act shocked! He said he had the hots for you too!"

Tonya didn't know what to say. Should she be flattered? Offended? How could she possibly be offended after fucking her own brother the night before?

"So, tell me all about this, and don't spare any details." Cheryl said as Tonya looked around to see if they were alone. They were, and she told the whole story in detail to Cheryl.

When Tonya finished her tale, the waitress came over with another round of drinks for them. They both drank them up, and Cheryl invited Tonya back to her place to drink some more. "I have a bottle of scotch at the house. Let's get out of here before we're to drunk to walk home. You can stay tonight if your not comfortable going home."

"I think that might be best" Tonya said. "We all know what happened last night when I was drunk!" It now came out with a giggle instead of disgust. Cheryl picked up on that. Maybe talking about it with someone Tonya trusted was the therapy she needed?

The two girls joked around and were playful on the walk home to Cheryl's house. The word "Slut" was used more than once in describing both girls. They had always talked that way to each other. Now they both had more ammunition for the charge! They went inside, and Cheryl poured them each a nice tall drink of Scotch.

"So, are you going to let Tim hit it again?" Cheryl teased.

"Think I should?"

"Why the fuck not? He is pretty hot, and who cares? It's not like either one of you isn't old enough to make your own decisions."

"I guess I need to get over the stigma of it all. I really don't think it will ever happen again though."

Tonya had drank all afternoon, and had to pee something horrible. "Cheryl, I've got to use your bathroom before my bladder bursts!"

"You know where it is." Cheryl waved an impaired gesture to the hallway.

Tonya walked in, and closed the door. Evidently Cheryl and Tabby had been having a good time the night before. In the sink lay 2 dildos and a pretty large butt plug. It was obvious that they hadn't been cleaned yet, so when Tonya finished up, she brought one of the dildos out with her.

"I see we DID have fun last night! So, who used what on whom?"

Cheryl went into a fit of giggling as Tonya flopped down on the sofa next to her. "We used them on each other. Did you find the butt plug too?"

"Yeah, and that other huge thing in the sink! Damn! Who got the butt plug?"

"Actually, I did. That's Tabby's, and she wanted me to use it last night. It took until this morning to get it in though. I'm kind of sore from it too! But Wow! Did it feel good at the time!"

"I can see how that would make you sore, it's HUGE!"

"Well, I thought I'd be sore in my pussy this morning too. That other toy was pretty much of a monster too"

"You took that one? Damn girl! How did you get that thing inside you?"

Cheryl was feeling no pain, and the conversation had her emotions flowing again. She had always thought Tonya was pretty, but never really thought about her in a sexual way. This was changing! She wasn't sure if it was her new found lust for another female, the alcohol, the conversation, or a combination of all, but she was definitely feeling like she wanted something from her now!

She seized the opportunity by sliding her hand over Tonya's thigh and asking "It wasn't that hard, want me to show you?"

Tonya was struck dumb by this. She didn't know what to say. She had also thought Cheryl was gorgeous! The thick dark hair to the middle of her back, the full hips, almost perfect breasts, and legs to die for! Tonya had even wished that she had Cheryl's body from time to time. She was feeling the same feelings that Cheryl was, but here she was again, not even a day later, and looking at a proposition from a family member.

"I, I don't know Cheryl. I mean, I just don't know." Tonya stuttered.

"It's ok if you don't want to. I understand." Cheryl thought she pushed too far, too fast, and was hoping that what she said wouldn't come between them as close friends.

'That's the problem. I kind of do! I just was thinking about Tim and last night. First I fuck my brother, now I'm having serious thoughts about sleeping with my favorite female cousin! I mean, what kind of slut am I?"

"Hey, stop worrying about it." Cheryl softly spoke to her while gently stroking Tonya's thigh. Cheryl was well aware that she wasn't yet committed, but she hadn't pushed her hand away either! "Like I said before, we're adults, we have feelings, and we can make our own choices."

"But those choices have repercussions Cheryl!"

"Maybe, but no one has to know but us, and it's not like either one of us is going to make the other pregnant or anything. I'm not seeing any reason not to other than you just don't want me."

"Oh my God no! I want you! That's not it! To be honest, I've thought about it ever since this morning when Tabby answered your door, and I figured out what you two were up to!"

"Then what is it?" Cheryl slipped her hand further up Tonya's leg.

Tonya fought through the alcohol induced fog to try to find a reason to grasp on to, but found nothing. Cheryl's hand on her thigh had excited her, and when she moved it higher, she could feel her vaginal muscled tighten slightly, and the wetness flowing.

When Cheryl leaned forward, and kissed her on the mouth, Tonya didn't try to stop. She left all inhibitions about it go, and kissed her cousin back with passion. Cheryl's hand reached the junction of Tonya's legs, and felt the growing heat, and dampness.

"Maybe we should get these jeans off of you?" Cheryl asked in a husky voice.

Tonya made no sound, but lifted her hips to allow Cheryl to slide her jeans and thong off. She was kissing Cheryl passionately, and moved her hand to Cheryl's breast. Cheryl allowed Tonya to remove the blouse she was wearing, then the bra. Cheryl did the same, and then took the initiative to step out her own skirt she was wearing.

"What do you say we grab another drink to take with us, and move this into my bedroom?"

"Ok." Was all Tonya could muster to say for a moment. Then "What about your friend Tabby? Will she be stopping by when she's done?"

"Not tonight. She and her boyfriend are spending the weekend together. I'm alone." Cheryl answered.

Cheryl was almost afraid to go mix some more drinks for fear that Tonya would change her mind. She dragged her to the kitchen, mixed a pitcher to share, topped off their glasses, and led Tonya to the bedroom.

"If you're going to show me those toys, shouldn't we wash them first?" Tonya asked.

"Trust me; I've got plenty more to share with you!" Cheryl told her as she kissed her again, and reached in her nightstand drawer to reveal a drawer full of various toys.

A smooth dildo caught Tonya's eye, and she picked it up. "Think we could get this inside me"

"Baby, I don't know, but I'll try like hell!" Cheryl took the toy, and grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer. She lay Tonya back to rest on some pillows, and stroked one breast while locking her lips around the other breasts nipple.

Tonya's nipples stiffened with excitement. She honestly couldn't remember ever feeling this aroused before. The taboo of Cheryl being a woman making love to her coupled by the fact that she was a first cousin had her all wound up.

Cheryl took her time, and gave both breasts attention until she couldn't stand waiting any more. She wanted to sink her tongue in Tonya's hot soaking wet pussy! She left the breasts, and kissed her way down Tonya's tight tummy. She stopped at the belly button, and ran her tongue around, then in it. She could feel Tonya shiver in anticipation. That was what she was hoping for. Maybe a little teasing would go a long way?

Cheryl kissed down close to Tonya's vagina, but steered clear at the last second, then traced a wet line wit her tongue down Tonya's right thigh. She followed all the way to her knee, down the back of her calf as she lifted her leg, then on to her ankle, then her foot, and ran her wet tongue between Tonya's toes before starting the journey back up Tonya's beautiful leg. When she was at the top of her thigh again, she completely bypassed her vagina again, and gave the left leg the same treatment.

Tonya was going wild at Cheryl's teasing. She wanted that wet tongue in her pussy so bad! Cheryl was taking such a long time that Tonya thought she'd go mad!

Cheryl's tongue reached the top of Tonya's thigh again, but instead of moving for her pussy, she raised Tonya's hips off the bed, and flicked her tongue over Tonya's tight asshole!

Tonya was so excited, and looking forward to feeling Cheryl's tongue on her, but when she felt it lick over her asshole, she could do nothing but tense, and let out a squeal of delight!

Cheryl had a smile on her face at that. She finally flicked her tongue across Tonya's clit after some more teasing around her lips. Tonya orgasmed almost immediately as Cheryl's tongue slipped between the delicate folds of her vaginal lips. Cheryl wasn't done yet though, and continued to gently lap at her pussy while Tonya writhed on the bed to a crescendo.

As Tonya regained her composure, Cheryl once again slipped her tongue over Tonya's rosebud. Immediately, another orgasm came crashing down on her. This time, Cheryl didn't pull away, but rather pressed in a little bit with the tip of her tongue. To Cheryl's delight, Tonya pushed back, and Cheryl's tongue slightly entered Tonya's relaxed asshole.

Cheryl sensed her fortune, and came up along side Tonya, kissed her, looked in her eyes, and said. "You like that, don't you?"

Tonya could only manage a whisper "Yes!"

"Do you REALLY like it?" Cheryl teased.

"Yes, I really like it!" Tonya whispered back.

"Then turn over, and let me do the job right!" Cheryl said with some authority.

Tonya complied. She rolled over on her tummy, and then raised her butt in the air as Cheryl moved in behind her. Cheryl put a hand on each ass cheek, and gently opened Tonya up for what she was about to receive. She took her tongue, and started at Tonya's pussy, flicking her clit a few times before running her tongue through Tonya's soaking wet lips to her asshole. When her tongue touched this time, Cheryl pulled Tonya open wide, and plunged her tongue as deep as she could into Tonya's tight ass. It was a little tough at first, but in an instant, Tonya had relaxed and both were amazed at how deep Cheryl's tongue got!

Cheryl took the forgotten dildo, licked the head, and nuzzled it against Tonya's vagina. A little working at it and it slid inside. Cheryl kept rimming Tonya's butt while moving the dildo in and out. "See, I told you we could get it to fit."

Tonya was on the edge of yet another orgasm and could only manage a muffled groan. This time, when the waves started, they were accompanied by a gush and wave of Tonya's fluids as she squirted all over the mattress.

"Oh my God Ton! We're going to have to flip that or we're going to drown in our sleep!" Cheryl teased.

Tonya had decided that it was Cheryl's turn for some pleasure. She had never given a woman oral sex before, but desperately wanted to taste Cheryl's hot pussy. She kissed her on the mouth; their tongues intertwined for a long moment before Tonya dispensed with any further teasing, and dove straight for Cheryl's hot box. She worried that she wasn't giving Cheryl the pleasure that Cheryl had shown her, but there was no need to worry. Cheryl was dripping wet, and coming in no time!

Tonya continued licking, sucking, and exploring Cheryl's vaginal area for almost 45 minutes. Cheryl had had another orgasm, and had been so close when Tonya stopped.

12