Tonya Pays a Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim couldn't believe what was happening! Tonya was really getting into this! He had dreamed of doing Tonya for a long time, but he never in his wildest dreams thought it would ever come about! When she moved to give him better access, he had a better idea. He grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her on top of him in a 69 position, and sunk his tongue inside her. He left his tongue dip inside a few times, and then withdrew it to flick it gently across her clit. God! She was so fucking wet! Tim's face was covered in his sisters lubricating juices!

Tonya couldn't believe where this was going herself. All she knew was that she wasn't going to stop! She could feel Tim tensing, and holding back, and she wanted that cock inside of her! She was revolted by what Tim had suggested at first, but now that she had finally taken the plunge, she couldn't get enough of him!

Tim was getting closer, and closer. Just when he thought he couldn't stand it any longer, Tonya stopped.

"Tim, can I ask you something?" Tonya said.

"Oh, now what?" Tim thought this couldn't possibly go good for him at this point.

"Do you have any condoms?"

"What?" Tim couldn't have possibly heard that right!

"Condoms? Do you have any?"

"Yeah, in the drawer in the nightstand"

Tonya opened the drawer, and took out a condom, and unwrapped it. She took the condom and placed it on the head of Tim's cock, and then unrolled it with her tongue. The lubrication on the condom was less than tasty, and she found herself wondering why they didn't use lube that was less horrible to taste. When the condom was all the way on, she got up, straddled Tim, and sat down on Tim's throbbing cock. He was large enough that Tonya had to breathe deep to accommodate his girth. Tonya had never had a dick as large as Tim's before, and she was enjoying the stretching sensation as his thick tool filled her tight, wet hole. As she worked her way down on him, she swore she could feel the head push against her uterus.

Tim couldn't believe how tight Tonya was. When she first squatted over him, he thought all she was going to get in was the head. She didn't give up though, and before long, she had most of his length worked inside her. At this point in the game, he wasn't going to be an asshole, and push into her. He wanted her to get comfortable, and get as far inside her as possible! Once she had him as far as she could take him, she started slowly rocking her hips back and forth. Tim felt as if Tonya was milking him. "This isn't going to take long" he thought to himself. He was so close to orgasm that he knew it was a matter of moments before blasting a nut.

Tonya was picking up the pace. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm starting in the pit of her stomach. She increased the speed with which she was riding his cock, and then it hit her! Her orgasm crashed down on her like none she had ever before experienced! She thought for a moment that she'd pass out, but kept the rhythm up just the same.

Tim felt the walls of Tonya's vagina squeeze down on him as her orgasm began. That was all it took to send him over the edge. He grabbed Tonya's hips, and shoved as hard as he could deep in her pussy. It felt like he came a bucket full in the condom! Her wetness was amazing as her fluids were running out of her, and soaking his bed sheets beneath him.

As they took a moment to relax, and come around, they just lay there on Tim's bed for a few minutes. Tonya was the first to get up, but she quickly found that her legs wouldn't support her. The alcohol she had consumed might have been to blame for some of it, but the real reason was that her legs were still quivering from the orgasm she's just had.

She grabbed her jeans, and top, and headed for the door. She desperately wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. She simply stopped, turned around, and walked to Tim, still lying on the bed, and kissed him on the lips. "I'll get that money from you in the morning. I'd feel like a whore if you did it right now"

Tim just nodded, and rolled over. Tonya went to her room, and replayed the evening through her mind. Tim on the other hand replayed the evening's events on his DVD player from the video camera he had activated when Tonya had come to him.

12