Tonya.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya's head stopped spinning as oxygen rushed into her asphyxiated brain. She came to, sperm driveling out of the side of her mouth. She tried to pull herself up by grabbing the steering wheel, but her packed tummy weighed her down, so she reached up with her foot and tripped the handle of the passenger-side door, kicking it open with her other. Tonya squirmed out on her back, and once clear, of the running board, she flipped herself over onto her knees, like a pregnant tortoise flipping itself over. She staggered up onto her feet, looked back into the cab. The taxi-driver lay there snoring, with her huge chocolate-log sticking out of his mouth, like a huge, Pluto cartoon cigar. She glanced down; she had dragged his base-ball cap out with her. She bent over, and spewed everywhere, picking it up; she shook it off, and tossed it in, with an adroit spin. The cap, caught the end of the cigar, and spun several times around its shaft, finally coming to rest, dripping regurgitated semen off the slimy rim, into the snoring, eye-sockets, of the sexually-righted, starved, cabby-- thing. He was content now.

Tonya had to get to bed. She had had a long day. She undid her mini-skirt's top button. Her belly spilled over its tight band. Millions of Spartan sperm soldiers fighting for survival in her wobbling gut were being slaughtered, by the natural process of her tummy. The protein injection was slowing her down though. She made it to the front door of the condo-building. Her mini-skirt was still tucked, front and back, into her waist-band. She made it through the front doors and half-way across the foyer to the elevator, where she dropped to her knees: Her brain reeling from the overdose of sperm rushing through her gut.

Tonya really needed to climb into her bed, to digest her bellyful of 'come', but everything was moving in slow motion.

Tonya made it to the elevator doors. She managed to reach up and press the call button. Her head dropped to the floor, resting on her cheek, her knees were open at about 45 degrees at the cunt. Her stink-hole, plastered with chocolate-sauce from the lack of bodily control in the cab stuck up in the air behind her. She waited, her dripping cunt, and mud-covered dirt-hole hanging out, it seemed, for an eternity, before the elevator arrived.

The doors opened: She crawled in slowly, pushing her head over the carpet, with her knees. Her tits were hanging out, their stiff little nipples dragging over the floor, along with her distended navel. Only her knees and powerful thigh muscles were left working. She had one eye left open; the rest of her brain was shutting down fast. Tonya maneuvered herself around like a sloth, and strained to get to the #4 button. She pressed it, and the doors began to slide shut.

Just before they closed, a foot was shoved through the closing gap. They sprang open, and two young men entered into the elevator -- sniggering. The doors shut, and the elevator began to rise.

Tonya tried to get up, but she just couldn't! She could hear whispering between the two men, and then she saw, with her one eye, from the floor, that they were flipping a coin. The winner dropped his pants around his ankles and rubbed his cockie, until it got hard and stood up in an arc sticking out of his crotch.

Tonya lost sight of the winner, as he moved around behind her. Moments later, she felt his hands on her buttocks, as her rammed the full length of his manhood deep into her vulva. Tonya couldn't move, and tried to drive him off by farting, but it didn't work, and he fucked her viciously in her cunt. She came, under objection, and spewed a mouthful of the cabbies semen over the floor.

Tonya sensed the winner coming to orgasm deep up her vaginal-tube, and felt him spray her cervix with his hot seed. He fell off her, and she looked into his cold eyes with her one horizontal one. The doors opened and Tonya pushed the entire top half of her near comatose body out of the elevator, and down the hallway to her condo-door.

Just when she thought it was over for her --for the night - the loser slipped out of the closing doors.

Tonya tried to pushed herself along faster, her face and nipples and belly-button scraping the carpet. She was merely yards from her front door, and safety!

But she wasn't quite close enough, and heard the zipper undo, and the tell-tale clink of the trouser belt-buckle hit the floor behind her. Tonya farted like a Tommy-gun, trying to ward off the attack from behind her. She emptied her ass magazine, even throwing out a couple of short shit-log RPGs behind her painfully slow retreat to safety, but it was no good. Soon Tonya felt hands on her hips, and something hot centering over her dirt-hole.

Moments later, Tonya felt at least nine inches of throbbing muscle, rushing up into her dirt-box. She took it all, but kept on plodding on her knees to her front door.

Although she was making headway to her home, her ass-bandit was matching her forward crawling rate on his knees too. He had caught hold of her pony-tail; riding her like a bucking bronco, yanking her head clear off the floor, by her hair, and fucking her ass without mercy, as she spewed arcs of half digested sperm out of her gut, everywhere.

Tonya finally got to her condo-front door, and reached back behind her into her lovely little white ankle socks for her door key.

She somehow got it into the lock, and pushed the door open with a bang.

Tonya slowly inched the top half of her body in over the threshold.

Her ass-fucker, apparently not wanting to come in, came screaming up her ass-hole, and fell off her hole. Wriggling around in the hallway behind her, his softening rod, balls and crotch lathered thickly, with her steaming chocolate. Tonya kicked the door closed behind her, and crawled into the bedroom.

Clawing her way off the floor, she sighed as her limp body poured itself into the bed. She laid there, safe, and soft -- secure at last; sperm slowly drooling out of her mouth, both nostrils, fish and stink holes weeping love-cream too: It had been a long day for Tonya.

She looked forward to days of solitary ingestion -- there, lying prostrate over the bed -- She was home, at last, and nothing else mattered now...