Tonya's Torment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew just laughed as he continued his assault on the teenage bitch's cunt, "Yeah bitch, have me arrested, when I get out I'll come back for you and next time I'll kill you," he hissed, fucking her pussy like a jackhammer now.

"Oh .... Oh .... OH GOD, ANDREW, I FUCKING HATE YOU," she screamed, clutching the arm of the chair with a death grip.

"I fucking hate you too, bitch, I hate all you rich whores," he said, reaching up and grabbing her long locks of red hair, "That's why I love raping you. I love knowing that my no class cock's been in all your pussies, even Gina's."

Tonya's eyes got as big as saucers ......... even Gina's?!?!?!?, "You're a fucking liar, nothing but a dirt bag, low class liar!!!!!!!!!," she said, in between heavy breaths.

Andrew laughed again, "Yeah bitch, I'm a liar, ask her sometime. You think she just spends her nights here doing paperwork? HUH BITCH? That what you think? Fuck, you're so stupid. She's on her knees sucking my cock like the rich bitch whore she is too."

Tonya's head began to spin. Suddenly she realized everyone had been lying to her ....... first Ray, now Gina. Maybe Andrew was right, maybe she was nothing but a stupid rich bitch.

"Oh fuck, your cunt feels so fucking good, bitch," he moaned as his cock pistoned in and out, "I always knew you'd be a good fuck."

"Andrew, please stop, please," she pleaded.

"Yeah bitch, fucking beg me, I wanna hear your rich bitch mouth beg me to stop, but I won't. I'm gonna cum in you and knock you up. I wanna see your belly swell with my kid."

Tonya bit her bottom lip and fought back the vomit that was bubbling in the back of her throat. All her life she had been living in a box ...... a box of secrets and two faced people.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum soon," he moaned, picking up his pace, slamming his cock into her balls deep.

The smell of their dirty sex filled her nostrils. Her moans bounced back and forth off the walls of the dingy storage room. And suddenly, she felt her stomach muscles begin to tighten up. Her pulse began racing again and the room began to spin. She was about to cum, also.

How could this be? How could some low life asshole be making her cum when even Ray, the man she had loved for the past 2 years, always had had problems making her cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh God."

"Yeah that's it, bitch, I fucking knew you'd enjoy this, all you rich sluts do, you just don't wanna admit it," he hissed, driving his cock in further, "None of you wanna admit that your pussys crave a low class cock like mine. All you bitches fantasize about it."

"Ahhhhhhh .......... Mmmmph ........ Ohhhhhh ....... Uhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned louder as her climax took over, "OH GOD, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, OH OH OH OH, FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

"OH SHIT," screamed Andrew, "Fuck, I can't hold it off no more."

Three more thrusts and his cock was unloading inside Tonya's pussy. She clenched his shaft with her cunt walls as she came, over and over. Her abused pussy sucked every drop of his cum, hungrily drinking his seed into her womb.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck bitch," he moaned, releasing the last of his seed into her, "That was better then any of my fantasies."

Tonya slumped over the arm of the chair, breathless and ashamed of herself for letting her body submit to the likes of Andrew.

"I've got one more surprise for you, slut," he whispered.

"Stop calling me a slut, I'm not a slut," she said, still panting heavily.

"Whatever, bitch," he said, "Someone's been watching us, it's time for you to see who it is."

Tonya's heart began racing again. What the fuck was going on?!?!?!?

"Gina, come out here, baby," he said loudly, as the door opened with a loud creak and in stepped the very woman Tonya had poured her heart out to.

"OH MY GOD, GINA??????????" said Tonya, "You're in on this??????"

12