Tonya's Torment Ch. 03

Story Info
This time, it's a family affair.
2.8k words
3.94
56.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-SADIE-
-SADIE-
17 Followers

Tonya returned home a few minutes after leaving the gym. She felt sore and disgusting, wanting nothing more then a hot shower and a nice long nap in her bed.

She got in the house and locked the door, not even turning on any lights, just going straight upstairs to the bathroom. As she stood under the hot water beating down on her naked body, she began to run the night's events through her mind. She could still see Andrew's massive cock fucking Gina's pussy. And Gina's sexy sagging tits, she was sure that was what had sent her over the edge and had made her own pussy so sloppy wet.

Tonya finished her shower and went straight to bed. As she laid there, naked and exhausted, her fingers wandered down, beneath her sheet, to her pussy. She closed her eyes and began rubbing her cunt slowly, occasionally dipping her fingertip inside. Within minutes, Tonya was in the throws of a major climax, but to her surprise, she was moaning Gina's name as she came... What did this mean???

She didn't know and was too tired to care. She licked her fingers clean and rolled over to enjoy a long night's sleep.

Hours later, she was awakened by the phone. It was her mother calling from California, where she and Tonya's father would be for the next couple of weeks.

After assuring her mother that all was well, Tonya decided to get up and get something to eat.

Downstairs she found James in front of the tv watching cartoons.

"Aren't you a bit old to be watching cartoons?" she asked sarcastically.

"Whatever," said James, looking back at the Road Runner and the Coyote.

Tonya rolled her eyes and grabbed a few cookies from the jar. She walked over and plopped down on the couch, grabbing the remote and flipping the channel.

"What the hell?" said James, angrily, "I was watching that."

"So?" said Tonya, flipping past the numerous talk shows and infomercials, finally deciding on MTV.

"You're such a bitch," said James, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Excuse me?!?!?" said Tonya, getting up and following him, "I don't think I heard you correctly."

"Yeah you heard me, you're being a bitch lately, what the fuck is your problem?" he said, opening the fridge and getting a pepsi.

"Maybe it's you, James, maybe I don't like having my younger brother in my face all the time, here, at school, God, you're everywhere," answered Tonya.

"Yeah well that's what happens when your younger brother is less then a year younger then you, Tonya, I was bound to end up getting on your nerves sooner or later."

"Whatever," she said, turning to go back to the living room.

"Don't whatever me, Tonya," said James, grabbing her by the arm, "Your attitude fucking sucks lately and I'm not the only one that's noticed it."

"Let go of my arm," she said, glaring into his eyes.

James refused and even proceeded to squeeze his sister's arm tighter.

"I said let go of my arm, James," she repeated.

He still held tightly onto her arm, locking his eyes on hers.

Just then, the two were in a lip lock that would make even the most open minded person blush. James grabbed both of his sister's arms and pushed her into the kitchen wall, kissing her harder then she had ever been kissed in her life.

He reached down and slid his hand up inside her shirt, instantly grabbing her huge tits and pressing his thick fingers around the girth. Tonya reached down and popped her brother's jeans open, forcing the cold zipper down, causing his jeans to fall down just below his ass cheeks. He broke the kiss and whispered, "Don't fucking deny me, Tonya, I know damn well there's been alot of cock in this pussy, I just want a piece too."

Tonya didn't say a word, she just stared into her brother's eyes, seeing the lust that filled what was once gorgeous green pupils. James lifted his sister up, pressing her harder to the kitchen wall. He wasted no time slamming his cock up inside her, plowing his cock tip straight to her womb, jabbing it like a knife.

Her head banged into the wall with each of her brother's deep thrusts. Her naked ass slid up and down the wall, getting colder by the second. She had no idea her brother's cock was so big, nor did she have any idea he had been wanting to fuck her since they were in junior high.

He slammed into her pussy, forcing it open, forcing it to take his massive cock. She screamed and wailed, begging him to fuck her harder. He slid his hands up underneath her ass and pulled her from the wall. He kept on fucking her as he walked them into the living room and down to the floor.

James hovered over his sister, looking into her eyes as he fucked her. He never missed a beat as she wrapped her long legs around his waist, pressing her feet into his firm ass. He groaned as her heels pressed against his asshole and her nails ripped into his bare back.

"Oh God, your cunt's so hot, Tonya," he groaned, slamming and plowing into her.

"Don't stop, James, OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP" she begged, arching her back and squeezing her pussy walls around his cock, milking his dick.

"UHHH...UHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHH, SHIT," he screamed, feeling his balls getting tight and his cock already starting to swell, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum again, Tonya."

"Oh shit, cum James, please fucking cum," she begged, bucking her hips up and meeting his thrusts.

"UH...UHHHHHHHH...AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!," he groaned, low deep throaty groans as his cock unloaded, flooding his sister's cunt with his incestuous seed.

Seconds later, Tonya's climax came, rocking her body and causing her eyes to roll up into her skull. She just laid there, beneath her brother, shaking uncontrollably and screaming as her pussy coated his cock with her creamy hot cum.

Once she recovered, Tonya made her brother swear that that would stay just between the two of them.

He looked down at her, giving her an evil grin, "Well maybe just between the four of us."

"What?" she said.

"Come on out, guys," he hollered, looking over towards the dining room.

Tonya looked up, eyes wide and unsure of what or who to expect.

Just then, Gina and Andrew stepped out.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME," screamed Tonya, wiggling out from underneath her brother.

James stood up, pulling up his jeans and laughing, "You were an easy fuck, sis, thanks."

"You son of a bitch," screamed Tonya, hurrying to her feet, "You know these two?!?!?!?"

"Of course I do," answered James, "How do you think Andrew knew that you loved Long Island Ice Teas and roses?"

Tonya could feel the blood draining from her body. She slowly started backing up until she backed into the wall, "I can't believe you were in on this too, James," she said, tears beginning to fill up her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be? I fucking hate you, you've been nothing but mean to me," he said.

Just then, Gina pulled out a small hand held camcorder from behind her back, "This made a perfect second chapter to our video from last night."

"I trusted all of you and all of you fucked me over," said Tonya, feeling like she was going to faint again.

"This is true," said Andrew, "But, God, you're such an easy target."

"He's right," agreed James, "All these years you thought everyone loved you, we were all laughing behind your back, even Ray."

"All of you, get the fuck out NOW," screamed Tonya, running upstairs and locking herself in the bathroom.

She could hear them downstairs talking and laughing. She bent over the toilet and puked, some from nerves, some from utter humiliation. How could these people do this to her? Her own brother... her friend's mother... then Andrew, and oh my God, even Ray. She collected her thoughts and emerged from the bathroom just long enough to cross the hall to her bedroom, where she locked herself in, vowing never to leave the house again.

A few hours later, she awakened, it was 3:18 a.m. She could hear voices downstairs, but they weren't Gina's or Andrew's. She got up and ran down the stairs to find her parents in the living room.

"What are you guys doing home, you're not supposed to be back for two more weeks," she said, coming in and sitting down.

"Well, your brother called and said you weren't feeling well, so we caught the Redeye out and just got home about 20 minutes ago," said her mother, "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm ok, Mom," she answered, "Just have alot going on at school, is all, no reason to cut your vacation short."

"Well, I'm exhausted, we can talk about it in the morning," she said, getting up and walking past Tonya and her father.

"I'll be up in a few minutes," said her father.

"Daddy, I'm really sorry but it was necessary for you guys to come all the way home, especially in the middle of the night," said Tonya.

"It's ok, Cali's more your mother's style then mine," he said, patting the couch cushion next to him.

Tonya got up and sat down beside her father, instantly smelling the Old Spice he had worn for as long as she could remember.

"So tell me, what's going on at school," he said.

"Just alot of pressures, Daddy, nothing unusual," she answered.

They both sat back and her father, Jerry, wrapped his arm around his daughter, trying to comfort her, "It's getting close to the end of the school year, I don't think the pressure's going to let up," he said.

"I know, it's just hard," she said, closing her eyes.

Before he knew it, Jerry looked down and found Tonya had fallen asleep. He smiled and whispered, "Good night, honey."

A few minutes later, Tonya was awakened again, but not by voices this time. This time it was her father's fingers fumbling with the buttons on her night shirt.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Shhhh, don't say a word baby, please, I don't want to wake your mother," he said.

"Daddy, you're trying to unbutton my night shirt," she said.

"Don't tell me no, baby please don't, your mother hasn't let me inside her in weeks, I just wanna play with your tits, is that so wrong?" he asked.

Tonya knew it was wrong, but she loved her Daddy and would never deny him anything, "No Daddy, that's not wrong, here, let me help you."

She reached down and unbuttoned her shirt, letting her huge size D tits bounce free.

Jerry groaned when he saw the size of his daughter's tits, they were much bigger then his wife's and he felt his cock begin to stiffen.

"You know I've always thought you were beautiful, Tonya," he whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered back.

"I want you to touch Daddy's dick, ok?" he asked.

"I don't know if I should, Daddy," she said.

Jerry lifted his ass off the couch and unzipped his dress slacks, pulling his cock out, to his daughter's surprise. He was much bigger then she would have imagined.

"It's an 8 incher," he whispered, taking his daughter's hand and putting it around his fat cock, "Jack Daddy off, please, I'm begging you."

"Ok Daddy, if you really need it," she said, slowly rubbing her hand up and down her father's dick.

"Oh God, you have no idea how bad I need it, baby," he whispered, fondling his daughter's tits a bit harder.

"You want me to put it in me?" she asked.

"Oh fuck, would you?!?!?" he asked, very much surprised at his daughter's question.

Tonya didn't answer, she just got up and straddled her daddy's lap, tossing her night shirt to the floor. She looked down and saw her father's pants down around his ankles, his shoes still on his feet. She wasted no time pushing the old man's dick up inside her pussy. The very pussy that had already had two men cum inside it.

His cock was fat for a man of 58 years old and God, did he know how to use it. Jerry grabbed his daughter's hips and thrust upwards, shoving his cock deep into her womb. She reached behind her ass and grabbed her father's balls, squeezing them as he man handled her body, thrusting her up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck, your mother's cunt has NEVER felt like this, I've always wanted to fuck you, baby," he groaned in a whisper, careful not to awaken his wife.

"Oh Daddy!!! Daddy!!!" she squealed, bouncing up and down on his cock like a seasoned porn star.

"I know you're a whore, baby, fuck, that's what makes me want you so damn bad," he groaned.

Tonya stopped for a moment, replaying what her father had just said. He thought she was a whore? How could this be? She had only been with Ray, well before Andrew and Gina and James. But, she shrugged it off and continued fucking her father's cock.

Her large, heavy tits bounced in her father's rough hands as her pussy got more and more wet, dragging up and down his shaft, sucking, then releasing her grip on his dick.

"Oh fuck, keep that up and I'm gonna spray my seed all in you, baby," he growled, pawing at his daughter's massive tits.

She continued squeezing her father's balls, rolling them in her small hand as she felt his cock swell inside her, she knew he was close.

"Cum Daddy, please cum inside me, I want your seed inside my slutty hot teen cunt, I want you to knock me up," she moaned, feeling her own climax approaching.

"Oh shit, I wanna knock you up, baby," he groaned, thrusting up inside his daughter's cunt even further, "Shit, Tonya, oh fuck, here it cums, fuck I'm cummingggggggg."

Squirt after squirt of her father's cum erupted inside Tonya's very used pussy. She arched backwards, grinding her sloppy wet cunt into her father's cock, ramming his cock tip into her G spot. She shook and moaned, and shook some more as she came, flooding her daddy's dick with her cream, just as she had with Andrew and James and Gina.

She leaned down and kissed her father hard as they both came, both pawing at each other and never wanting this moment to stop.

Jerry broke the kiss and looked into his daughter's eyes, "I love you, Tonya, no matter what, Daddy loves you."

Tonya looked a bit puzzled, "I love you too, Daddy."

Just then, the lights flipped on, and there was her mother.

"Oh my God!!!!" said Tonya, quickly jumping up off her father's cock and buttoning her night shirt back up.

Jerry scrambled to pull up his pants and zip them back up.

"I always knew I couldn't trust you, Tonya," said her mother, completely disgusted, "You've always been just a little too close to your daddy."

"Mom, I can explain," said Tonya.

"I don't want your fucking explanations," said June, Tonya's mother, "Ok y'all, come out now."

Tonya looked at her father as he gave her a guilty "I'm sorry" look.

And just like deja vu, out stepped Gina and Andrew, accompanied by James.

"See Mom, I told you she was a whore, but you wouldn't believe me," said James.

"I know, I'm sorry Son," she said, "Did you get it on tape?"

"Yes, we did," said Gina, "It's all here."

"Good," said June, "Put the tape in, I wanna see just how much of a nasty little whore my daughter is."

"Oh my God, Mom, why are you doing this?" cried Tonya.

"Shut up, we're trying to watch this damn tape," snapped June.

Two hours later, the tape finally ended. Tonya was completely disgusted and humiliated. The very people she had trusted had planned this torment. But why?

"Why?" asked her mother, "Why? Because, Tonya, you're nothing but a whore that thinks too much of herself. For years you have made everyone feel inferior to you. This was the best way to bring you down a few notches."

Just then, Jerry piped up, "Well, all of you might have done this to get back at Tonya for something, but I, on the other hand, fucked her because I've always to."

June became livid at her husband's confession, "You mean to tell me you've always had fantasies of our daughter?!?!?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, June, but every time I've fucked you, I've been fucking Tonya in my mind," he said, getting up and standing beside his daughter.

Tonya smiled and wrapped her arm around her father, feeling more safe then she had in the past two days.

"I want you to choose, Jerry, Tonya or me," said June.

"There is no choice, our marriage has been over for years," he said, "I choose Tonya."

And with that said, Jerry and his daughter walked out of that house, hand in hand.

From that day on, Tonya was no longer tormented, she had days filled with passion and Jerry had nights filled with joy.

-SADIE-
-SADIE-
17 Followers