Tony's Little Slut

Story Info
Tony makes her beg for it.
4k words
4.15
47.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Saturday morning. After a challenging week I was looking forward to some relaxation. I was still in bed when the phone rang.

"What are you wearing right now?" asked a sexy male voice.

Hearing that voice again after so many months made my spine tingle. I had met Tony a few years ago through work. We had hit it off and one night at the end of a drunken office party I had mentioned that I liked dominant men, and that I would love to find a man who was willing to push the limits with me. Tony had changed the subject and I thought I had scared him off, but later when he drove me home he asked for my phone number. The next morning he had called me with a series of demands and from that moment I was his personal part-time sex slave.

We carried on for about a year and a half, getting together every few weeks for a day or night of raw sex. At work we were careful to conceal the true nature of our relationship, but when we were together it was explosive. Finally, eight months ago, Tony told me that he had found a woman he wanted to have a serious relationship with. He resigned and went to work elsewhere. I had not seen him or heard from him since.

"Well?" Tony was impatient, "Are you going to answer me?"

"I'm not wearing anything, I'm still in bed."

"That's fine, I like it when you are well rested. You have 15 minutes to get yourself together the way I like you. I'm on my way to pick you up."

I should have been annoyed, angry that he felt he could just call out of the blue and expect me to do anything he wanted, but the truth was that I would do anything for Tony. I could already feel myself beginning to get wet with anticipation. Fifteen minutes seemed like an eternity, but I needed more time to prepare.

"Tony, please can you give me half an hour?" I pleaded with him, " I really want to be ready for you."

"Are you still my whore?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Tell me that you are still my slut."

"I'm still your slut, Tony."

"Good, I'll see you in 30 minutes. Don't be late."

With that he was gone. It was all I could do not to drop the phone. I had to focus on getting ready. Quickly I had a shower, shaved my legs, trimmed my pussy hair into a narrow Mohawk and painted my toenails bright red. I brushed my hair, did my makeup, and put on a sexy little sundress with nothing underneath. I dug my stilleto sandals out of my closet and put them on. Finally, I packed a bag with a couple of pairs of nylons, bright red lipstick, underwear and soap. In 25 minutes I was ready and eager to see his car in the driveway.

Right on schedule the silver Mercedes convertible pulled into the drive. I walked slowly to the car. I did not want him to know how eager I was. After all, a girl has to have some pride. As I got into the car I tried not to let my dress ride up my thighs. I wanted to keep him guessing. I should have known that he would not want to guess. As soon as I was seated he shoved his hand roughly between my thighs and under my dress. He ran his finger along the lips of my dripping pussy and smiled, confident in the knowledge that I had followed the rules, and that I was completely under his spell once again.

"Good girl," he said with a wickedly sexy grin, "you know exactly what I want, and you are going to give it to me, aren't you? And, in return, I'm going to make you scream."

I couldn't suppress a little moan of pleasure. He just laughed and licked his finger clean of my juices. As he put the car in gear and left the driveway I looked at him. He still took my breath away. He was tanned, but not too much. His medium brown hair was casually windswept. He had gone to no special lengths to look good for me, he never had, but he still managed to look incredible. He was wearing Ray Bans, but I could imagine the look of lust in his steely blue eyes. Oh, how I wanted to feel those blue eyes scrutinizing my nakedness.

"Lift your dress up around your hips and play with yourself." He said while turning onto the highway. "I want all those horny truckers to see you masturbate."

I felt so humiliated as I complied with his demand. The Mercedes was quite low to the ground, and with the top down virtually every driver on the road could get a good look at what I was doing. I closed my eyes tight; perhaps if I couldn't see the other drivers on the road then they could not see me. Unfortunately I could not close my ears and the sound of car horns blowing as we passed ensured me that my little show was being observed and appreciated. Tony just laughed.

"That's it, Baby," he said, "Now lick your fingers clean and then play some more. Don't close your eyes. I want you to see the reaction you are getting. You look so good fingering yourself, you might just cause a traffic accident."

Fortunately it was a short drive. We turned into the motel parking lot and Tony went to get the room key. We always came to the same place. It was old and run down, but it was one of the few motels that had beds with headboards that Tony could tie me to. While Tony was gone I took the opportunity to straighten up my clothes and regain some of my composure.

Tony came back to the car and we drove along to our room. He got out and opened the door for me. As I stepped out of the car he grabbed my ass hard.

"It's so good to see you, I've missed fucking you. I'm going to make up for the time I've been away. Are you ready to pleasure me? Are you going to do exactly as I tell you and make me a happy man?"

"Yes, Tony." I whispered.

"Good, let's get started. I don't want to wait any longer."

Tony reached into the back of the car and picked up what looked like a camera. The thought of posing for his pictures made me shiver with anticipation.

I grabbed my bag from the car and followed him into the room. It was dark and dingy and it smelled of stale sex, booze and tobacco. He closed the door behind me, took my bag and threw it on the bed along with the camera and his sunglasses. He reached out to me. I felt his hands entwined in my hair as he pulled my face towards his own. I was surprised by his gentleness as he kissed me. I had been expecting a hard kiss with his tongue exploring my throat, but Tony was taking his time. I reveled in the kiss and enjoyed the change in his manner, but the change was short lived.

"God," he said, almost as breathless as I was, " I almost forgot why we came here."

With that his kisses became harder, more urgent and demanding. He pushed me up against the door and leaned hard into me. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to, but that didn't matter because there was nowhere else I wanted to be. He backed away from me and put his hands on my shoulders. Firmly he pushed me to my knees facing him. He slowly removed his belt, undid his pants and pulled out his semi hard cock.

"I want to feel my cock against the back of your throat you little slut."

Hungrily I wrapped my mouth around his cock. I knew he liked the way I gave head; he enjoyed the eagerness I demonstrated; he loved the way I swallowed his come. I wanted to give him maximum pleasure to make up for the 8 months we had been apart. I worked my way down the length of his shaft until I felt the head of his prick against my throat. I tickled the underside of his cock with my tongue, tracing the throbbing vein along the entire length. I grabbed his ass and dug in my nails knowing that the pain would enhance his pleasure.

Tony's hands were on each side of my head and he began thrusting his groin into my face. I could barely breathe but I would not stop sucking that cock. Suddenly Tony pulled away and re-fastened his jeans.

"Don't go," I whimpered, "I want to taste your come."

"You are not getting off that easily, Baby. I have so much more in store for you. Before this day is over I am going to come in every hole of your body. You are going to be my beautiful come-covered whore!"

He picked me up from the floor and with one swift movement removed my dress. I quickly stepped out of my heels. Finally I was naked before him. His eyes raked my body hungrily.

"Did you bring everything?" He asked.

"Yes, Tony." I replied.

"I brought a new toy today, a digital camera. That means I can take pictures of you and email them to all my friends. I can look at you tied naked to the bed while I'm at work. If anyone else sees them they will know that you are my little slut. Perhaps I should put your pictures on my website so that others can enjoy how sexy you are."

He had backed me up to the bed and I sat down before my legs could give out. He opened the bag I had brought and dumped the contents onto the mattress next to me. He picked up the lipstick, bent over and held my face with his left hand. With his right hand he applied the bright red lipstick to my lips. He didn't bother to stay within the contours of my mouth and my lips became a big red smear. When he was done he once again undid his pants and pushed his cock into my mouth.

"Look at that big red mouth sucking my cock, I want to get a picture of it. Why don't you hand me the camera?"

I started to pull away to look for the camera, but he held my head harshly.

"No, you can't stop sucking me. The camera is on your left, reach for it and hand it to me."

I did as I was told. By now the excess lipstick was smeared along the length of his prick, mixing with my saliva. I could taste the waxy flavour of the makeup; the smell of it mingled with his musky scent. I looked up at him as he began taking pictures of me giving him head. Tony's breathing was becoming raspy and his moans were getting louder. The camera fell to the bed and he grabbed me by the hair as his orgasm mounted. "You are going to make me come!" He cried.

I grabbed his ass again as he fucked my face hard and fast. He came explosively in my mouth. I held his juice in my mouth, savouring the flavour of him before swallowing. I kept sucking him gently through his last spasms and then softly licked the head of his beautiful cock. He groaned in appreciation.

"I had forgotten how good you are at that." He whispered.

I continued kissing his cock, balls and thighs. After experiencing his pleasure I was getting impatient.

"I love being your little slut." I told him. "I've missed you."

Tony began removing his clothes slowly. I loved to watch him undress.

"Were you fucking other guys while I was away?" He asked.

"A few." I replied quietly.

"Did they make you feel as good as I make you feel?"

"No, Tony."

"Did you think of me every time you came with them?"

I looked at him with surprise. How could he have known that no matter who I was with it was always his face I saw when I came.

"I thought so," He said seeing my reaction, "you will always be my whore. Lie back, and let me make you come."

"Please tie me to the bed, Tony." I asked handing him the nylons I had brought with me, "I want to be your slave today."

Slowly and deliberately he tied my arms to the headboard. He left my legs free, but pushed them wide apart for easy access to my now throbbing cunt. He picked up the lipstick once again and applied some to his finger. Slowly he began rubbing my nipples with his painted finger, turning my nipples a bright garish red. He placed the open tube of lipstick on my stomach and picked up the camera once again.

"You look so sleazy lying there." He said taking pictures of me from different angles. "I can't wait to taste your cunt. I bet it is as sweet as honey."

Involuntarily I lifted my hips off of the bed inviting him to me. The open tube of lipstick rolled off my belly onto the bed, leaving a faint crimson scar down my right side.

He smiled at me wickedly. Now that he had achieved release he was in no hurry. He sat down next to me on the bed and slowly began to stroke my inner thighs. His fingers were moving closer and closer to my cunt, but he purposely avoided touching me there. He lowered his head and began sucking on my red painted nipples, first one then the other.

After what seemed like an eternity I felt his fingertips brush against my pussy lips.

"Oh, God," I groaned, "Please finger me."

"Don't rush it, Babe. This is going to be worth waiting 8 months for."

Slowly he began to rub my clit in a circular motion with his forefinger. I was so on edge with anticipation that when he touched me it was electric. He began to increase the speed and the pressure of his finger. Waves of pleasure poured over me. I arched my back and moaned loudly.

"Ohhh, that's so good."

"You are so wet," he crooned, "I've never felt a pussy so wet."

He continued to play with my clit with one hand and began to finger me with the other. Tony's fingers were thick, like his cock, and he was a master with his hands. He increased the number of fingers inside me.

"I have four fingers in your cunt, almost my whole hand." He said, "How does it feel to have my hand inside you?"

"Just don't stop," I begged him.

But begging never worked with Tony. Immediately he pulled his fingers from my cunt and brought them to my lips.

"Suck your juices off my fingers." He commanded, "Do you like the taste of your pussy? I bet you would love to taste another pussy; would you do that for me? Would you eat another girl's cunt?"

"Tony, I would do anything for you. " I said, all the while sucking his very wet fingers.

"I know you would. Now I'm going to do something for you. I'm going to eat your cunt and your ass until you can't take any more."

He repositioned himself between my legs and, placing his hands on my knees, pushed my legs back until my knees were at my shoulders and my ass was lifted off the bed. I was totally exposed to him. He was staring hungrily at my little asshole and pussy. I was helpless to do anything but lie there and let him do whatever he wanted. I closed my eyes and waited breathlessly to feel his tongue on me.

Tony licked the entire length of me from my asshole to my clit. Then he settled down to seriously eat my ass. His tongue was like a miniature cock as it darted in and out of my tight hole. Every once in a while he would stop and ram a finger deep inside me, making me cry out in surprise and pain.

"That ass is so sweet and so tight. My cock is going to have a nice ride in there."

"No, Tony, it hurts when you fuck my ass. Please not today."

"Don't worry, I'm not ready yet, by the time I want that ass, you will be begging for it."

I wanted to protest, but Tony moved his head and began eating out my pussy. I've never met a man who enjoyed the taste and smell of a woman as much as Tony. It felt as if he was trying to bury his face in my cunt. I could feel his nose rubbing against my clit as he bit and sucked on me. I could here him mumble his appreciation through my pussy hair.

"God, your pussy tastes so sweet, just like honey. I want to make you come, Baby. I'm going to make you come hard"

He kept sucking, biting and licking me for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel myself peaking with pleasure. It was a slow build, creeping up from the tips of my toes, inching up to the centre of my cunt. I was thrashing about on the bed, helpless, with my hands tied to the headboard. Tony just held on and kept eating me. Finally my orgasm poured through me. I felt my body shake and contract. Still Tony kept licking me, softer now as my release subsided. I lay back on the bed, drained and exhausted. He looked up at me, his face wet with my juices, and smiled.

"I told you it would be worth waiting for," he said, "but don't get too relaxed, I still have so much planned for you."

I didn't have the energy to protest as Tony placed my legs down and lay on top of me. I could feel that he was getting hard again and I knew that he wanted to fuck me. I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck, breasts and the red lipstick smear on my belly.

"I'm almost hard again and I want you to suck me just a little." He said.

He turned around so that his balls were at my eye level. He was completely exposing himself for me; I had a wonderful view of his ass, his balls and his beautiful cock.

"Tongue my ass first." He whispered.

I licked all around his asshole, loving his scent, before sticking my tongue deep inside him. He moaned loudly. Then I took each of his balls in my mouth, one at a time, and gently sucked them.

"That's right, that is so good. You are such a dirty little whore."

Tony moved slightly so that I could get my mouth on his cock once again. He brought his mouth to my pussy and began to eat me again. I tried to move myself away from his mouth. My clit was feeling very sensitive and I didn't think I could stand much more. He held my thighs firmly and continued his oral assault. His cock was getting rock hard again and I thought he was going to come in my mouth, but he had other ideas.

He changed positions once more and got between my legs again.

"Are you ready to really please me now?" He asked. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Please fuck me Tony; fuck me hard."

Once again he pushed my legs up so that my ass was off the mattress. He began to tease my pussy with the tip of his thick cock.

"Oh God, Tony, don't tease me." I begged.

For once he obliged and with a massive thrust he entered me. I gasped. I had forgotten just how thick he was. No one had ever filled me the way Tony did. I felt like I was going to be torn apart. He rested his body weight on my extended legs and proceeded to give me the fuck of a lifetime. I felt certain that we were almost there, when he pulled out of me suddenly.

"No," I cried, " I'm almost there, please let me come again!"

"I will, but first you have to beg me to fuck your ass."

"Tony, you are too big for me; you will rip me apart."

"I'll be as gentle as I can, I just have to feel the tightness of your ass for just a little while. Are you still my slut?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Then beg me."

"Tony, please, please, fuck my tight ass." I begged, almost sobbing.

He placed the tip of his cock at my tight hole. After being in my cunt it was well lubricated. Slowly and gently he began to inch his way into me. The pain was intense. I really believed that I was being torn apart. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, and it was all I could do not to cry out.

"It's ok, Baby," said Tony, "I'm all the way in you, and it feels so wonderful."

Slowly he began to pull out and then push back in again. My ass was becoming accustomed to his cock. I began to relax and even to feel good as he slowly tortured me with his long slow strokes.

"What a good girl you are. I'm going to fuck your cunt really nicely now to show you how much I appreciate all you do for me."

He pulled out of my ass and once again placed his cock against my pussy lips.

" You tell me how you want it," he said, " hard and fast or soft and gentle."

"Fuck me hard, Tony," I cried, " make me come hard again."

And that is what he proceeded to do. I could feel that he was close to coming with me so I moved my hips beneath him and tried to tighten my pussy muscles as much as possible. I just wanted him to feel as good as I did, and I wanted to climax together.

I was calling his name, bucking wildly, begging to be fucked. We came together in a massive orgasm and collapsed together on the bed. We didn't move for a few minutes. I was beginning to feel the chafing on my wrists, but I did not have the energy to say anything. When Tony got up he smiled at me.

"You make me feel so good." He said. "Do you know how sexy and beautiful you are?"

I just smiled at him as he reached up and untied my hands. Gently he rubbed each wrist to get the circulation going again. When he was done he placed a kiss in each of my palms. His tenderness touched me.

We lay together quietly. Tony's fingers traced the contours of my body.

"Eight months was a long time." He said. "I've been thinking of you for weeks now, I wanted to see if you still needed me."

12