Tony's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apollona
apollona
10 Followers

Secondly her movements were specifically aimed at me for full effect on my libido. This has never happened between us before. To say that I was caught unawares tonight would strangely be both an absolute and a lie.

Only Vanessa and I would know what was going on in this crowded room. And she was milking it for everything she could get!

Once I realized this, the rules of the game became less obscure, and I thought I might even find a way to take it up a notch. The combination of low intimate lighting in the club, and the fact that it was particularly busy tonight all helped to put this game right where she wanted. That off course being, that unless someone was paying very close attention to us they would remain none the wiser.

I sighed happily as I thought that I was having more fun already than I've had in years and it was very likely that she was too. I was crowd gazing like her, with my head over her right shoulder, our cheeks almost touching while I was leaning against the tall bar behind me. I honestly don't remember seeing anyone, so focused was I on the feeling of Vanessa in my arms. Of the texture of her warm soft curves as they joined perfectly into my shape.

She started swaying then very, very gently in that highly erotic way that only women know how, to the Latino tempo of a wonderful version of Rodriguez' Guitar Concerto, I think it was Paco De Lucia on the flamenco guitar. This version played much slower than I was accustomed to, but had to admit, it worked beautifully. Simple and pure. This was one of my favorite pieces of music and to have Vanessa so closely in my arms while senior De Lucia was doing his thing could only be a sign from above. I began maneuvering her towards the dance floor. She smiled back and nodded her approval.

With fluid motions I'm certain to never repeat, I stepped up to her and we melted together. Her head on my shoulder, and her breasts firmly against my chest. My right leg between hers and our bellies touching, we were again as close as it was possible to be while remaining clothed. This time we were facing each other and moving in time with one of the great masters' accompaniments.

We swayed gently, in common time with the guitar, and I spun her around once. On her return to my embrace she lifted her arms and did a spin of her own within my grasp. She finished the turn with her back to my chest and continued to sway slowly and sensuously while at least some part of her remained in constant contact with me.

It was one of the most erotic thing I've ever been a part of.

After a few phrases, she turned back to me and we resumed our original position. The intimacy this dance produced was powerful and passionate. I suddenly felt as though I was the luckiest guy alive, and at the same time one its greatest fools.

Women are smarter than men. This is a fact, and anyone who says different is either a fool or lying. That's not saying anything about intelligence or choices, because for those sort of matters things kind of even out. But when it comes to smarts, women come out on top. They have an innate sense of self serving or self preservation that guides their actions when it comes to capturing their man's heart. It is a very compelling force.

This woman knew me so well, that by the time I realized what she was doing, I was lost. She had even managed to take it up a notch before me. There is no recovery once someone like Vanessa has you in her sights.

She'd entrapped me in every significant way possible; in public and in front of mine and her families. Even if I wanted to, there was no escape for me. She knew that by my acceptance of her behavior tonight, our mates, brothers and sisters would step in and make Vanessa obligatory to my life. Yet it still felt to me though, that only reluctantly was I being dragged to the place I desperately wanted to go. I didn't know it, but she did. Women always do. It's as simple as that.

In the beginning we had our spouses and partners. Our lives were full and the direction we were all taking was the correct one for us. Our families were growing, and our routines became customs. We were happy.

Then our world was shattered by events that were completely out of our control. I lost my wife, and she her husband. Our reactions to these losses were different and individual, but our pain was the same. We didn't ask for this.

I wandered around aimlessly being either severely depressed or acting the clown. Why did I have to be such an idiot? I felt ashamed.

Vanessa on the other hand behaved like a lady. She was better than me, actually too good. She kept her own counsel and ran her household. She always, without exception, behaved with dignity, grace and aplomb.

So she created this whole setting now where, she would display to me in front of our world what she can offer as a woman, a friend and lover, but I would have make the move to reach out for it. She will not make any further moves towards intimacy tonight. I knew that as surely as I knew the sun would come up the next morning. I could very clearly see now that she had opened the door for us, but I needed to step through. Our behavior until that evening had been determined by our previous relationships with our spouses. There was now a subtle but fundamental shift in our bond that could point to a whole new life for both of us.

As this was playing out in my mind Vanessa looked up, her eyes the color of jade and the expression on her face serious. Our closeness remained as we looked at each other, our faces so close I could feel her heat on my cheek. The music had stopped a while ago. I wasn't even aware that we'd ceased our movement.

I smiled at her as it all dawned on me. I read somewhere once that there is no such thing as a slow epiphany. I understood that now. She recognized the smile, and raised an eyebrow in challenge. What was I going to do about it? She gave me one of her small secret smiles, and broke the spell by trying to move away.

I didn't let her.

I gave her what I hoped was an enigmatic smile of my own, pulled her back into my embrace.

I looked up and saw for the first time, that we had created quite a show. There was expectation in the faces I could see. Was that hope I could read written all over her son's face?

My brother Con was sitting with Joey and was excitedly talking and pointing to us. Our eyes met and he winked at me, but he wasn't smiling anymore. It was the kind of sign that begged me not to fuck this up. Joey just looked on and nodded.

Suddenly, everyone seemed to be part of my story and it became much bigger than just about me. It seemed like everyone else was performing their role to a script that nobody remembered to send me. But for the first time in so long, I cared deeply about the finish to this tale, so I nervously decided to bring things back under my control. To be my own man, stand on my own two feet and follow my heart come what may.

I allowed myself a small smile as I twirled her around on the dance floor. Even with the maelstrom of emotions surging through me though, I still couldn't keep my eyes off that magnificent arse. She came back inside my embrace with a playful laugh of her own and grabbed both my hands. She turned slowly and guided them again onto her belly.

It was an incredible show of ownership she put on, but I thought that if it was a cliché she wanted, a cliché she was about to get.

I spun her around again in my arms and stopped her when she was facing me. We were looking intently at one another when I said to her, "I love you."

I kissed her. Hard.

Her response almost overwhelmed me. She clung onto me with everything she had and didn't let go. Mouth open, warm, soft and lips moist, we tasted one another for the first time. We couldn't get enough. We were both experiencing difficulty in separating, when we were suddenly surrounded by people.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard "about fucking time!" that night, I'd be very rich indeed.

I knew in my gut that Helen would have approved, if it was possible, of my being with someone like Vanessa. That it could actually be Vanessa herself would I believe, give Helen much peace. She would then know that I was being looked after properly. That's what Helen was like, and what she would have cared about the most.

apollona
apollona
10 Followers