Too Bad

Story Info
You need a blow job.
866 words
3.58
35.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in Joe's apartment on Beacon St., his roommate is away so he's letting us sleep in his room. I go to the bathroom to get ready for bed and when I come back you're in the desk chair looking at porn, stroking your cock. I stand beside to you and watch for a minute. We've been drinking and I'm not feeling well, I turn to go to bed but you grab my arm and are insistent that I get on my knees under the desk and go down on you. I protest, explain and lean in to kiss you goodnight, hoping you'll be understanding but you get a hold of my hair and steadily move me into position in front of you. I give in, I'm yours, I want to please you, even if you are looking at other women while I'm doing it.

You are holding your cock now and my hands are on your naked thighs. I close my eyes and lick the head, tasting your pre-cum there. I genuinely love going down on you. You let go of my head and I move my hand up to your cock, it's hard to describe how perfect it feels, smooth, soft, solid... I lick from the base all the way to the tip and then do it again, I swirl my tongue around the head and then lick down to your balls. I take one into my mouth and suck a little, then move to the other.

You get impatient and grab my hair by the roots, moving my head up. I open my mouth and you push my head down. I resist a bit, slowing my progress as my lips and tongue slowly envelope the velvety, rock hard tip of your beautiful cock. Your hand rests on my head and I can hear the other clicking through pictures. I'm working your dick in and out of my mouth, coating it in saliva, swallowing more of it each stroke. It's too big, I'm at a tough angle, my head is hitting the desk and I can't swallow it all. I play with your balls with one hand, my knuckle adding a little pressure to your taint, and pump my head up and down on your big dick.

You are lasting so long, I still don't feel well, I push your chair out a little so I can look up at you but you're enthralled with whatever is on the screen and don't look at me. I pull off your cock, I apologize, I don't feel well, I beg you to fuck me, bend me over the desk, you can put the laptop on my back but you barely look at me. You grab my hair again and force my head down on your cock. You hold me there, I can't breath, you're whole cock is in my mouth, in my throat. I try to move my head up but you are too strong. 5 seconds, then 10 seconds, my hands push at your thighs, 15 seconds, you release the pressure and I pull my head back coughing, saliva dripping but you don't give me much time, the pressure is back and you are holding me down on your cock again, choking me, it's longer this time. Finally, you give me back control but keep your hand on my head as a reminder.

I lick up and down your length, kissing and sucking your balls, allowing myself to catch my breath before swallowing you again. I keep working on your balls with one hand, the other resting on your lower belly, you always rub here when you are about to cum so I gently move my hand back and forth across it while bobbing my head on your cock, keeping up the pressure on the underside with my tongue until I feel it start to swell a bit, your hand presses down on my head again and I know you're about to cum. With a groan, your hips move and the first jet hits the back of my throat. I swallow it, more comes and I keep swallowing until you pull my head back and let the last of it hit my face, landing on my nose and cheek.

You grin down at me and I smile up, a little bit shy but happy to please you. I use my fingers to scoop the cum off my face and I lick it off them as I look up at you, then lean in to clean up your cock. You pat my head and say, "Good girl," then move your hand down to hold my face when I finish. "Thank you," you add as you stoke my cheek with your thumb and I lean into it, nuzzling before I turn and kiss your palm. You help me out from under the desk and we climb into bed and hold each other... until we realize it's, like, 110 degrees. We throw the sheets off, then do all we can not to touch while we sleep in the twin bed. In the morning Joe walks in to wake us up but gets an eyeful of naked bodies...