Too Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, I remembered. I tried to go completely into her and she nearly screamed.

"Let's try that again, only this time you let me do it all. You just lie there with your beautiful dick sticking up in the air, and let me take in all of you I can. Okay? Maybe I can figure out more."

I shrugged. If she wanted it that way, fine with me, just so it didn't take too long!

To my surprise, she did just as Molly had that first time, circling around on my prick, working it slowly, revolution by revolution up into herself. But the end of her up inside hadn't moved. She settled against me, I pressed harder and harder against whatever that was, her face took on intense concentration. She flexed her body around in bigger circles, seeming as if she might topple to the sides or front or back. Sure felt good, but I doubted she made much progress. I grinned at her and chuckled

"I'm sure liking this," she said. "I hope we figure out some way so you feel as filled up as me."

I hoped so, too.

"You gonna come again? This way maybe?" she asked.

Well, I didn't think so. Felt great, sure, but I needed more. I needed her vaginal muscles clenched around my penis where it became part of my body. In other words, buried into her up to its hilt.

"Please, Jeffie? Tell me what to do."

Well, her mouth and throat weren't big enough, her ass sure wasn't, and her pussy wasn't, either. There I was, all hopped up and no place to go. Another climax in the cleavage between her breasts sounded like the best I was going to get.

"Wait," she said. "I've got an idea." She leaned far back against my up-pointed knees, continued circling her ass, and put more of her weight on the end of me. The grimace on her face said this was uncomfortable for her, to say the least.

Then, with no warning, she slipped down over me until, close as I could tell, I went completely into her. She sucked in a deep breath.

"Hurt?"

"Not really. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

"Oh, god, I hope so! Now I really know what it means when a woman says a man filled me up. She looked up at the ceiling a moment. "Oh, Jeffie? Can we do this for the rest of our lives?"

Far as I was concerned at the moment, we sure could. I hadn't felt this good since my last night with Molly.

"If I bend down and kiss you, can you stay in me this far?"

"Let's try. You can always do that again if I slip out, can't you?"

"I don't want waste a second without you clear up inside me like this, know what I mean?"

I smiled as she wiggled around atop me. Yes, I was home, now, and nothing greater could come along—or so I thought.

***

Her uncle handled our potential office call by phone, then email. He explained what most likely happened was we finally got everything aimed right so my dick went into her uterus instead of getting hung up just outside her cervix. His greatest concern seemed that we use precautions because my spunk would go directly to where babies get conceived. He said he didn't want to be delivering unwanted babies from her nine months from now.

Look out! I thought when she told me. That expression on Mitzy's face said she wouldn't mind mothering the babies I fathered.

Uncle Fred also sent her something to help; I guess you might call it a pussy plug. It was sparkly, blue, stiffly flexible plastic, a little smaller than my diameter, about the same length, and curved only enough to hold her organs in position so they'd get used to that orientation and admit me more easily next time. The way Misty put it was 'I think we could run at each other across the room and still end up scoring.' Sounded far fetched to me, but like a lot of fun trying.

Instructions on the gizmo said to be worn at all times coitus not in progress. Mitzy phoned me between classes her first day with it, said that thing made her horny as hell, and asked what time I'd be home. Sounded good to me!

Some time after Mitzy and I got ourselves on a regular schedule, she let it slip that her sister was coming up from Portland to visit for the week, and she hoped I'd want to meet her.

"Who's this?" I asked. I'd heard little about their family except her gynecologist step-uncle. It was as if the subject of her family was somehow closed, or ashamed to have seen. I didn't want to pry and make Mitzy uncomfortable, so I asked few questions.

"She's same age, except nine minutes older. We're twins."

"Oh?"

"Identical, except she fell down as a kid and scarred her right shoulder pretty bad."

Seeing two women the age and looks of Mitzy sure wouldn't hurt my bachelor's eyeballs any, so I perked up!

"I hope you like her."

Well, why wouldn't I? Hopefully, she'd be as pleasant as Mitzy.

Turned out, unless I looked diligently, I couldn't tell 'em apart, and only barely then. Her name was something Chinese, and like Mitzy's, unpronounceable to an American. She went by Katie because that was close, easy to write, and non-derogatory in Chinese.

Most of the week, both Mitzy and Katie wore outfits that covered their shoulders, and of course each night I had Mitzy in my bed. By now I had known Mitzy intimately for over three months, but it seemed strange that sometimes, this week, she'd forget things we'd learned, mostly about making each other feel good in bed, things I'd sure as hell never forget.

And when the three of us went out together, they both hit on me like gang-busters. But that was fun, and a great boost to my ego. Having an Oriental babe on each arm makes you feel like King of the World, and these women played that to the hilt. No wonder so many GIs brought home Asian war brides!

The day Katie left for Portland, we stood in Mitzy and Mandi's driveway to see Katie off. Well, I stood in the driveway while the girls saw each other off. Then the big joke began. First one, then the other got into the car's driver seat. Then with you drive, no you drive, they dinked around making me wonder what was up and who was who.

Finally they walked over to me, threw their arms around me, and kissed me like it was goodbye. Maybe it was their proximity, maybe their makeup and attire, maybe the way they acted. Hell, I couldn't tell the difference and they knew it!

One stuck her face in mine and said, "Which one of us you want to stay?"

Duhh! What would you do if you, a man, found yourself facing that question?

I came up with a pretty good answer, I thought. "Mitzy. I'm sorry, Katie."

But my bluff didn't work. They stood there, gazing up at me like I could do no wrong, obviously waiting for me to sort this out.

So I admitted my incompetence and said, "I want you both to keep me company. That's what I really want."

"There," one of them said. 'See? Proves we've found a man with good sense."

The other woman said, "You better kiss him, Katie, and head out. You got a long drive yet tonight."

"Maybe I should stay here and help you please him. Since he can't tell us apart, I must be good as you." With that she stripped back her top's shoulder so I saw her scar. Honest, 'til that moment I couldn't tell them apart. Had I fucked them both all week? Or if not, which one and when?

I shook my head as Katie climbed into her driver's seat. I noticed this was no cheap piece of crap car, either. An Audi maybe? A $100k sports coupe, anyway.

"You better kiss her goodbye, Jeffie. Otherwise she'll get lonesome on her drive home."

I bent over, did so, then stood back up, not believing a woman could kiss you that well though a car door window at that angle. But she did, tongue down my throat and all.

"Come on, Katie, you better get going."

"You just want getting him inside and into bed with you."

"I sure as hell do, just like you. Otherwise, how come you're still here?"

The Audi started and clicked into gear.

"Come here, Jeffie. One more kiss. I gotta have one more kiss."

I gave her one, and got the tongue again. How the hell did she do that?

She looked up at me and said, "Gotta get gone before my sister and I drag you inside and I never go back to Portland!"

Her car backed into the street, her hand still holding mine out the window. I only let go as she headed down the street. I stood there a moment, still befuddled, wondering if I'd just been conned.

Mitzy came up behind me and took my hand. "Come on, Jeff. I know exactly what you need, and I want you to have it."

***

Katie came up each weekend for several months after that. My chore was to keep my grades up, keep both women pacified, and figure out which was which in the dark. I did get pretty good at it; of course there were subtle differences in the way they responded to my touch, differences in how their touch excited me, and things like sense of humor most people looking a man with two women might choose to overlook. But I knew who was who, most of the time, in spite of their best efforts to confuse me.

I also knew there was something else afoot, and I waited for them to spring it on me.

This one Friday, Katie arrived later that usual, and when she did, I suspected this evening would be it.

They began by shoving me into the bedroom, removing everything from me, and as we got close to it, stripped themselves. Well, so far, so good!

Good it was, too, getting Mitzy off, then Katie. Then they went to work on me, and I succumbed fairly soon. After all, a half day had passed since my previous climax, although that had been a Mitzy's dandy, as I referred to them.

Once they had me pacified—this was their usual modus operandi—Mitzy stretched over and kissed my cheek. I knew something certainly was up.

"Can you take off next weekend?" she said.

"Sure. Why?"

"Our family wants to meet you."

"Why?"

"Just to see who you are and what you are."

"Sounds pretty onerous."

"Not really, but in Chinese Families, who you are means a lot more than what I think of you. They don't want me getting hurt."

Well, I wasn't going to hurt her in any way that I could prevent, so I suppose them checking up on me was fair enough. Little did I guess at that point they had already checked me on D&B, run my credit score (several ways), checked my outstanding debts and assets (there weren't many of either), checked my driving record (which wasn't clean, but not too bad for a guy my age), evaluated my summer job employment history, and checked my high school, junior college, and so far university grades.

So, how would Mitzy get hurt, even if I bailed on her? I didn't spend her money, beat her up physically, or beat on her emotionally. I figured I was a pretty good bet; apparently she thought so, too.

"They're always cautious about anyone who wants their daughters."

Then maybe I better keep more distance from Katie? But how could I, when she lay right alongside me, fresh fucked the same way Mitzy and I figured out, and trying her best to get me up for another round? I shook my head.

"What's the matter?"

"You, me, Katie. You two will put strikes against me with your family. They'll never want their daughter hanging around with a guy who can't keep himself under control."

"Jeffie, Honey, it's only to see if you're as good as we've told them."

"We?"

"Sure. Why you think Katie's here? Obviously, you don't understand my family. You tell me if I get this wrong, Katie.

"Traditional Chinese families arrange the marriages of their daughters. You have no family and I like you, so they must arrange my marriage with you."

"I'm marrying you?"

"Well, I hope you want to. Aren't we fun? Don't you like us? I found you first, so according to family tradition, I have first claim."

"What about Katie?"

"She will be your mistress or concubine. In China, that's an honorable title and position. It's almost like being your wife."

"But ..."

"At the wedding, Katie will be my Maid of Honor. She will make babies for you, too, just like me."

This all hit me like a ton of bricks. Already my future had been planned, and I hadn't a clue I even had a future.

"Another custom my family has that Americans mostly don't: There will be dowery. Because we are very wealthy by Chinese standards, you will get a substantial dowery for me and a somewhat smaller one for Katie."

I lay there numb, wondering what I'd hear next.

"And a child dowery, too. A million for each girl baby, and two million for each baby boy."

"You must be kidding. I get paid just to make babies?"

"Well, you gotta stick around and make sure your wife and mistress raise them right.

"That's a lot to think about. Was is this? Dollars? Or Yen or Yuan or something like that?"

"Oh, US Dollars, of course. Sure it's a lot, and that's why they don't want to just hand over a ten million dollar dowery for me and eight million for Katie until they know you're worth giving it to."

I shook my head. How could this be?

Katie reached over and put her hand on my thigh.

"Don't worry, Jeffie. Our family will love you just much as we do. You'll like them, and you'll like working for CT-Ltd, too ... that's China Transport."

"Working for?"

"Sure. You gotta work somewhere when you graduate, why not for one of our family's companies? You'll have to start at the bottom, of course, only five hundred thousand a year, but unless you're a complete dunce or plain stupid—in which case Mitzy and I are already making a huge mistake—you'll be at a million or more in a year."

I said nothing for a long time, my head churning from all this. I remembered seeing all those ocean shipping containers on railcars heading east from Portland and Seattle. CT-Ltd. was the logo on a good share of them.

"Come on, Jeffy," Katie said. "Business time is over, now it's wife and mistress time. Mitzy? You fuck him first. Then your Maid of Honor will do second round honors. We gotta get him ready to meet our family next weekend, and we know the best way to do that, don't we?"

Too Big: Part 3

I felt I matched that politically incorrect nigger in the woodpile cliche from the moment Mitzy and Katie led me into their parents' home. Actually, it was more like a modern-day castle: huge rooms, high ceilings and arches, hard floors and the echos to go with them, and lots of ancient and modern Chinese stuff hanging and sitting all around. My senses overloaded; maybe that's why Mitzy stood on my right, and Katie on my left—to catch me if I fainted.

A small, very Oriental servant bowed to us and smiled. "Your father will be down in a moment, Miss Mitzy" she said, the nod of her head indicating the house's interior.

"Where are Mother and Lynn?"

"Miss Lynn went downtown this morning, looking for something to wear. She will return before supper."

"Thanks. And oh, Oshi? This is Mister Jeffery Mathews. He will be staying the weekend."

The servant nodded and backed away before looking up. "Shall Oshi get Mr. Jeffery's luggage from your car?"

That immediately put me in a awkward mind. I'd never before had anyone get my luggage, let alone a woman, and this one was so petite, I wasn't sure she could carry it if she did.

"Pleasure to meet you, Oshi. I will get my stuff. You get Mitzy's and Katie's. You can show me where to put mine."

"No please, Mr. Jeffery. Oshi get all."

Mitzy took my hand. "Let me show you to our room, Jeffie. Oshi'll take care of your things." With that my self-proposed, future wife led me into the house.

The second floor room she and Katie guided me to faced a three story, center atrium with mezzanine all around for access to the peripheral rooms. But also, in European style arrangement, each room included a entry from the room to its either side. As we walked past their doors, Mitzy said, "This is our room, the one on that side is Katie's, and Lynn's is next to us on the other side."

I guess that settled the question as to whether Mitzy and I would sleep together in her parents' home.

"Father and mother are over there." She pointed across the atrium to a grandiose portico— appropriate to the ruler and ruler-ess of this palace, I thought.

"His first mistress is next door, over there, and his second on the other side. Both are Mother's sisters."

So? That was a new one on me!

"So, let's go downstairs and let us show you around while we wait for Father and Mother. Oshi will put away your things for you. Give me your luggage keys so she can get your bags unpacked and put away."

I'd never before had anyone put away my stuff for me, either. I could get into liking this, once I got past the idea of someone other than me seeing what was packed in my bags. Oh, well.

We went to the main floor by means of the back stairway, one with another stairway headed on up, most likely to servants' quarters on the third floor. The kitchen we ended up in could feed a hundred, I'm sure, maybe several hundred; the dining room next door could easily handle that many. Mitzy and Katie picked up on my uneasiness with this.

Mitzy pulled my ear down and whispered, "Don't worry, Jeffie. We're just ordinary people."

With a huge bank account!

As we made our way past the Chinese dynasty warrior standing guard at the entry to the main room, a tallish man of say forty-five stepped around the corner from the right side.

"Oh, there you are," he said.

"Hello, Father. We just showed Mr. Mathews to our room. Well, Daddy, this is him, the man we've been telling you about. Jeffrey? This is our father, Nurhachi."

I held out my hand to him, but he stepped back, nodded, and smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Mister Mathews. Mitzy has said many good things about you."

"Me, too, Father," Katie said.

He looked me up and down, as if inspecting a transport truck or container ship. "Are you as good as they say?"

How does one answer that, particularly when you're culturally a hundred miles out of your league? I just smiled as if I knew what they'd said, that it was all good and true, and I knew I could live up to every word of it.

"So, let's sit in my office so we can discuss why they've brought you here." With that he headed across the main room toward an open door.

As I passed into the smaller room, he shoo'd the girls away, closed the door, and led me to sit across a huge, Orientally carved desk, his chair between it and a broad window. I soon discovered his strategy. As he sat in his chair, the light behind him glared out my ability to see his facial expressions.

"So, Mister Jeffery Mathews, you came down here to marry my daughter?"

I shook my head. "No, Sir. Mitzy brought me here to get your permission so she can marry me. Her idea, not mine."

"You don't want to marry her?"

"I will, but be it understood, I'm not the one in pursuit here."

"What about Katie?"

"Her idea, too, I guess. Or Mitzy's. I really don't understand how they think, not yet, anyway."

A slight smile tugged at his jaw. I guessed he was thinking, here's a man who understands women more than he realizes. I hoped I warranted that thought.

"Mitzy told you, I suppose, that our family arranges its marriages? However, nobody, me included, forces a husband upon my daughter. Her wishes count, too."

I nodded.

"And that we still present doweries?"

I nodded again.

"And that when a man takes a bride from a respectable family like ours, he gets all the adult sisters as mistresses or concubines?"

I nodded again. That probably explained Mitzy's aunts living as mistresses in the rooms next to her parent's bedroom.

"And you know about Lynn, correct?"

"I know about Lynn, but ..." I scrunched my lower lit up some.

He nodded. So Lynn was an unlisted asset in this merger? Guess I better look into this deeper. Due diligence, I think the legal beagles call it.

"You will meet her in a few hours, at dinner. She's in town trying to buy something to wear that will favorably impress you." The grin on his face said he anticipated I would be favorably impressed.