Too Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mr. Mathews, I have a couple more questions, questions about your health and family.

"What happened to your parents?"

"High-speed car wreck. Drunk driver. Bad. Dad died immediately, Mom survived in a coma for almost a month."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to cause discomfort."

I nodded. I was slowly getting over that.

"The rest of your family? Grandparents? Aunts? Uncles? Cousins? Brothers and sisters?"

"Siblings, cousins, aunts, and uncles: Good. No early deaths and don't expect any. Grandparents? Okay so far."

"Okay so far?"

I nodded. "Normal health, far as we know, but getting older."

"How old?"

"Mid-sixties."

He nodded, paused, and picked up a slip of paper from his desk. I made out Oriental characters of some sort on it.

"Let's see here. You're about to graduate from the U, correct?"

"Working on it. Year and a half to go."

"In what?"

"Theoretical Physics."

"What after that?"

"Don't know yet. Work for some technical lab or engineering company, I expect."

"But no idea yet about doing what?"

"No. Certainly not going to teach, though."

He nodded, and I thought I heard good slip from his lips.

"So you don't know where, either?"

Was he going to give me hell about taking his daughters away from this area of his patriarchal control?

"Not yet, but ya' gotta go where the jobs are."

He bit the corner of his lip, the most indicative gesture I'd yet seen him make.

"I suppose you and my daughters have discussed children?"

I nodded.

"How many?"

"I come from a family of three children. My brother and sister are both married and raising families."

"Three total? Or for each wife and mistress?"

"One wife, my mother."

"So, with Mitzy, Katie, and Lynn how many?"

"We haven't discussed that in depth yet."

"You should have three from each woman—or more. That makes them feel complete and valued, know what I mean?"

"How about you?"

"I had only one wife then—I couldn't get my wife's sisters out of China— only three children per wife at the time we were making a family. No boys."

I nodded, feeling I'd done mostly nodding, and he had done mostly asking.

He fiddled with that slip of paper again.

"Says here your credit's good, you grades have been pretty good but not outstanding, your driving record, while not clean, is pretty good for a man your age, and you haven't been in prison."

"Well, sir, I did spend a night in jail for disturbing the peace."

"I see that here; you got rowdy at a college party, right? Doesn't look too serious, since they only fined you fifty dollars."

Ya, I thought. You conveniently left that out to see if I was forthright enough to mention it, didn't you! The smirk hinting on his face said I was right about that, and he knew I'd caught him at his game..

"Mitzy says she thinks you might not want to work for China Transport. Why is that?"

"Don't know that much about CT-Ltd, but doesn't sound like my thing."

"Thing?"

"Oh, sorry, Sir. Not what I'm interested in. But maybe there is some part of CT-Ltd. that is."

"You know that my youngest daughter, Lynn, works for CT-Ltd?"

"No, I didn't."

"Three years now. Scheduling. She's good at it, too, a year younger than you, yet pretty sharp."

I nodded, wondering how my twins had escaped the CT-Ltd. dragnet.

He returned the paper to his desk and looked up.

"Mister Mathews? I think you should do several things while you are here:

"First, stick around Monday and let me give you a tour of CT-Ltd's. offices and docks here in Portland, see if anything there interests you.

"Second, see how giving your wives and mistresses three children each sits with you.

"Consider how you'll handle living with three wives and mistresses and at least nine kids.

"Think about where and how you want to live the rest of your life.

"And figure out the financial side of your life and my daughters' lives."

Well, he'd hit most of the questions my mind had yet to resolve.

"Thank you, Sir," I said, looking up.

"You're welcome, Mr. Mathews. I'm pleased we had this talk. My daughters may have just found the right man for themselves. Please, let me know what answers you come up with for my five questions."

With that, he stood and ushered me toward is office's door. When it opened, who stood just outside? Mitzy and Katie, as I might have predicted.

"Father? He's good, isn't he? Mitzy said.

The nod her father tried to hide said yes.

***

"Come on, then," Mitzy said, "Let's go up and see if Oshi unpacked your clothes the way you like them." With that she dragged me toward the main staircase; Katie enthusiastically tried to keep up with the other side of me. As I looked back from where the staircase bent to the left, I saw their father watching after us, a slight smile on his face. Yes, I had some homework to do, but it looked as if the teacher grading the result wouldn't be too critical.

The room's heavy door clattered shut the moment we passed through it. Mitzy spun me around so she faced me and placed one of her award winning kisses on my mouth. When she quit, she pulled back and grinned.

"He likes you," she said, almost bubbling.

Katie elbowed her way in, planted her own kiss on me, then pulled back and gave me her own smile.

"He does, I know it!" she said.

"So what now—?" I tried to say.

"You and us in bed, celebrating. What else?"

"In you father's house, in broad daylight, where someone—everyone—might hear us?"

"Of course! This is a victory celebration, not something to hide. Besides, we're wasting time we could spend making love. Kind of stupid, don't you think?"

By now my clothes were mostly off and four hands already at work excited the parts of me they sought. They dragged me toward the huge bed. I wondered if all the second floor beds were this big. It must have been custom made, along with all the bedding. But it didn't matter. In a moment the bed was bare except for its bottom sheet, and all three of us lay on it, scrambling to get as close to each other as possible.

"On your back, Honey," Mitzy said. "Katie? Get on him and get him poking you in your baby factory. Once you get him in there, you let me know and I'll climb on and give him my pussy lollipop to lick. Sound good? Or you got other ideas, Jeffie?"

I just nodded. No sense bucking a tide like this.

By the time we tired and just lay there expended, both my twins had climbed Mt. Hood three times, and I'd reached my summit twice. The bed reeked of cum and pussy juice to the point I'd have been embarrassed to have Oshi find it in its condition. But it didn't seem to bother Mitzy and Katie. They only wanted to make it worse—or better—depending upon how you looked at the situation.

"She's used to it, Jeffie," she said when I mentioned it. "It's her job. She'll change it quickly, soon as I tell her. Then we can start all over again."

Right! Maybe they could, but I sure as hell couldn't, and I said so. Both women looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I said.

"Lynn. She gets you tonight, you know."

Would I have anything left to give her?

"You won't let her down, will you?"

At that juncture, I didn't know. There I was again, wishing men had the superpowers of women and the ability to have dozens of climaxes.

"Come on, Mitzy," Katie said. "Let's help him get ready for Lynn. We know how, and we want you ready for her, and we got an hour before supper. Then Lynn can flirt with you at supper, get you all hot again, then screw your lights out all night. Meanwhile, we can rest up for tomorrow."

Yes, tomorrow, I was thinking. What would these two do tomorrow? What would all three of them do tomorrow?

Lynn must have come home before Mitzy and Katie got me to the boiling level again. At least I didn't see her until after Oshi called the three of us for dinner. We made a quick rush through the shower, during which my twins almost sunk my boat again, as far as Lynn's evening entertainment went. As we went down the main stair to the livingroom, my shaky knees almost went out from under me. Luckily my twins had more remaining strength than me.

As we entered the dining room, the others were already seated, except for four empty chairs, one for me at the table end opposite the patriarch, one at each corner next to it, and the fourth at the table's side, one space closer to the other end. A moment later Lynn slipped in and seated herself in that fourth.

"Mother? This is Mr. Jeffery Mathews. Jeff? This is our mother, this is her sister, and this is Auntie Ring. This is our sister, Lynn, whom you will get acquainted with tonight. And of course, you already met Father this afternoon.

I waved my hand signifying introduction to them all.

The servants, who I'd bet were mostly Japanese, (and in my calmer hours I wondered if historical significance and nationality had anything to do with their selection) began serving us. Throughout dinner I watched the interaction of the patriarch, his wife, and concubines. There was a somewhat firm subservience of the concubines to the wife and my girls' father, but that subservience held an undertow that made it clear any danger to any one at the table would bring dire consequences.

When Lynn stood to indicate she had finished, I got a good look at the dress she had purchased that afternoon. I think it was patterned after the Wanchi-girl costumes in the movie, World Of Suzie Wong, so of course, my gaze went out the door with her.

Both Mitzy and Katie leaned toward me and whispered, "Go! Go! Go now!"

So I folded my napkin and excused myself. The matriarch's gaze and that of his wife and mistresses followed me out. Behind me I heard Chinese gibberish, which I assumed meant approval or disapproval of me. The only part of it I understood was, "Upstairs, far side, third door," from Katie.

Lynn had reached the top stair by the time I stepped through and mentally closed the dining room door behind me. She never looked back, only continued along the mezzanine past the room of my other twin, my room with Mitzy, and out of my sight as I climbed the stair. I heard a heavy door unlatch, it's hinges creak, and a moment later close and relatch. That had to be the door just beyond ours.

What next? Take control, blunder in there, and embarrass her? Wait a moment, allow her to get herself to whatever condition she wanted me to see, then knock and be invited in? What?

I settled for knock.

For that I got, please come in, which I did, trying to accomplish that without the rush my twins had left pressing inside me.

Lynn stood in the middle of the room between the foot of her bed and where I stood, naked except for her corset, stockings, and black, spike heels. Her blue, half-shiny, silk, Wanchi -girl outfit lay on the floor at her feet.

She looked into my eyes and put on the start of a shy smile.

"Hope you like me, Mister Mathews," she said, her intonation hinting, Oh, god, I hope so!

I nodded. She was tall, like Mitzy and Katie, obviously their sister, and looked just as good..

"Please, Sir," she said. "Come over here."

I did, not sure what else I should do.

"So, let's get to know each other. We got all night." She took my hand, led me to the bed, and onto it.

"First, let's see how you kiss." She pulled me to her, planted a real sloppy one on me, and shoved her tongue down my throat so far I nearly gagged.

"Don't like that? Then show me what you like."

I did.

"Good, I liked that better, too." She kissed me again, more as I'd kissed her. Yes. Very good, indeed!

"Now, kiss my breasts." She separated one from her bustier and held it up for me. I did my best, but it did not impress her. I could tell.

"Is that all?"

"Maybe this." I took her nipple in my mouth sucked it hard, then raked my tongue across the end of it. Her quickly inhaled breath said something, but I wasn't sure, for a moment, what.

"Good. I liked that. Now you should lick my pussy. You like tasting a woman?"

I did, but you never knew with a new one. She stepped back, sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back, showing her shaved pussy.

"Hope you like it shaved."

I did, but not shaved was fine, too. I knelt on the floor before her, spread her knees, and dove in, slathering my tongue against everything I found there.

"Oohh!" she said.

"Like that?"

"Yes."

"Then see how you like this." I licked the length of her right lip, pressing it hard against her thigh."

"Good, too."

"And this?" I did the same treatment to her left lip

"Nice."

And how about this?" I found her clit, sucked it into my mouth and bit it with my lips rapped over my teeth.

"Oohh! Love that. Ease up and do that again!"

I did, with the same result.

"Again? Please?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Cause you'll get addicted to that and not be able to stop."

"Mean man."

"Not mean, just want more of you in other ways, that's all"

"What you want?"

"You sucking my penis."

"If I do, you promise to bite my clit again?"

"Didn't bite it then."

"What did you do if you didn't bite?"

"Secret."

"Huh!"

"It's a secret you only get if you suck me. And you gotta suck me all the way."

"Get our off?

"Yes, but also all the way down your throat."

"Katie says you're too big."

"So you wanta' never have me bite your clit again?"

"Please? Bite me again? I'll do anything else."

"Nope. Suck if you want to be bitten."

"Will you do sixty-nines on me, then? I think I can do better that way."

"I might if you're on top, but you gotta promise to keep sucking, no matter what happens."

"Even if I choke?"

"Gotta learn not to choke."

"Okay, I'll try. Move farther over on the bed, Sir."

I did, and lay flat on my back. She sprawled on me, her thighs alongside my ears. She sucked my penis into her mouth. Sure felt good, but far from deep enough."

"Please, Jeffie? Please bite me, won't you?"

"No. There's lots more of me to go down your throat yet."

"Mmmf."

"What's that?"

"I'm trying to swallow you. You're too big."

"No, I'm not. Keep trying. You'll make it. And by the way, that does feel good."

"Mmmf"

"What did you say?"

"I said I wish I had this in my pussy."

"We can do that, if you want."

"Mitzy and Katie say I gotta be careful with you in my pussy. You hurt girls."

"Only when they don't pay attention to what I tell them."

"I'll try, if you'll let me do it like they say they do."

"Okay, why not. But I'm still not going to bite your titties, even if you do that right."

"We'll see. Let me try, okay? How do we do that?"

"Like you are. Just turn around, slide back down, and sit up cowgirl like."

She wiggled around, then sat up on me.

"Do I put you in now?"

"Yes, as far as I'll go in. It will probably hurt a little this first time."

With a lot of moaning and groaning, she slid down on me as far as I expected.

"How you like that?"

"Almost hurts."

"Well, I'm half way in."

"Oh, god, Sir, I'll never make it."

"Sure you will. Now, sit up straight—in fact lean back some, quite a bit. Auger your ass around on my dick. Yah, like that. Go girl."

"It hurts."

"Sure it does, this time. Keep screwing me into you. Let yourself down onto me much as you can."

"Oh, Jeff, it hurts."

"Lean back. More. Tip your chest and belly up. That a girl."

"Oohh! What was that? It almost quit hurting. What happened?"

"I slid into your baby factory instead of banging against your cervix."

"I feel ... I feel like you are in me clear up to my heart. Can we always do this?"

"Always, long as you suck me when I ask."

"That again?"

"This one's a freebie, but next time it's suck and suck and suck if you want this or you want me to bite your clit like that again."

"Can I get you off like this, please?"

"Sure, but what about babies?"

"I'm okay. I been getting injections since when Mitzy found you."

"Good for now then, I guess."

She began bouncing on me like someone sitting on one of those exercise balls.

"Careful! If you pull out too far and then come down again so I hit your cervix, it will hurt like you can't believe."

"I don't care! It feels so good, I can't stop! Oh, Jeffie, I love it. I love you. I want it forever, please?" She kept going, but I really worried about her.

"Please, Honey? Let me make you come? I want it! Please, Baby?"

I reached up, took hold of her hands, and pulled her down so I was able to kiss her. As I did, she gasped, choked, and came, her juice spilling all over my balls and into my crotch. The result was that itchy, sticky feeling that lets a man know his woman has made it for real.

"Oohh."

"Like that, don't you?"

"Oh, Jeffie, Honey, Sweetheart. I'll suck you anyway you want if you promise me that!"

"Of course you will. You will because now you'll remember forever what I just did to you."

"Did you come?"

"Not yet."

"Then please let me make you come? Please?"

"Sure. Go ahead. I'm pretty close. Just slow down and don't bounce around so much. I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself."

"I don't care. Just let me make you come."

Well, I wasn't that far off, and if she kept that up, I wouldn't last long.

"Easy, Babe," I said. "Easy. Just enjoy it with me. You feel wonderful. I love it too."

My body responded to this easy, slow cadence, the tension between my legs growing with each calm, measured stroke.

"Please, Jeffie? Tell me what you want. God, I want you to have it, whatever it is!"

"Easy, you hot little tart. Let this man enjoy what you're doing to him."

"I'll try," she said, her voice tight like she was gritting her teeth. Lynn's breath speeded up, her grip on my penis tightened, her muscles all over her body tensed, and she gasped. Then she collapsed on top of me, breathless, wrung out.

When she began breathing again, she moaned over and over again, "Oh, Jeffie, oh, Jeffie, oh, Jeffie," as if no other words existed in the English language.

I reached down and tickled her clit. "Liked that, didn't you?"

"I like you, that's what I like."

***

I didn't get up very early the next morning, but I did wake up lots earlier than I got up. Lynn was still sound asleep when I did get up. The alarm clock next to her bed said 6:30. I figured that's about when she got up during the week. Somebody said the cook would have breakfast for us at 7:30, so I aimed for that. My shower sure felt good after sex with Lynn most of the night.

At 7:15, I did my best to wrangle Lynn out of bed, but she only rolled to her other side and moaned.

"Come on, you wonderful hunk of womanhood. Up and at 'em.

"Oh, please go fuck somebody else. I'm so used up I don't think I'll ever get to make love again."

"Sure you will, and I'm the one who's going to do it. So come on now, let's get you a shower and go to breakfast. You'll feel better then."

"Oh, Jeffie? Did I really do all those things I think I did?"

"Most of them."

"Swallow your dick while I was sucking you off?"

"Yes. Very nice, too."

"Swallow your juice?"

"Yes. Did you like it?"

"Oh, Yes!"

"Good."

"Did I put your dick into me clear up into my baby factory?"

"Yes."

"Put your dick halfway into my ass?"

"Well, a third of the way in."

"Put your whole hand in my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Get you off on my tits?"

"Yup."

"You came all over my face?"

"Several times."

"Let you suck milk out of my titties, then rub them 'til they dribbled some?"

I nodded.

"Run your dick up my ass crack so I felt like you were fucking me there, too?"