Too Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Kiss your asshole?"

"No, I wouldn't let you do that, even though you said you wanted."

"Why not?"

"Because I wouldn't do that for you, so why would I expect you to do that for me?"

"Oh."

"Not poop in my face? Or pee in my mouth?"

"No. Same reason."

"And get you off a hundred times in my pussy?"

"As many times as I could."

"Say I could pierce my pussy lips, my nipples, and my clit?"

"If you want, but I'd prefer not. After all, it's your body. I just borrow it."

"I like your borrowing—a lot. How many times did you get me off?"

"Not enough, I'm sure."

"If we take a shower together, will you fuck me in there?"

"Sure will."

"Good. Then let's do that. I need a shower awful bad. I got my juice all over everything."

"Sure is nice juice, though. Right?"

"Oh, Jeffie, you sure are a good fuck. When I said last night we had a lot to learn, I never expected we'd learn so much in one night."

"Come on. Lets go learn what we can about showering together."

Too Big: Part 4

Lynn and I slunk into the kitchen downstairs at 8:00 that morning. Mitzy and Katie were there, and obviously had been waiting for a while.

"Well, Lynn, what do you think of him?"

"I want to fuck him—forever. That's what I think. God, I can hardly walk I'm so all fucked out. He do that to you, too?"

Both twins giggled. I only chuckled.

"Want me to tell Father you'll move to Seattle and work in his new office up there?" Mitzy said. "Want me to tell Father and Mother I'm going to marry him? You and Katie will do your duties to the family and be his mistresses?"

Lynn looked around, a bit dazed. Katie looked as if she'd like to be dazed, too.

"Come on and have some breakfast. That'll help take your mind off him."

"Oh, god, Mitzy. I don't think there's anything that will take my mind off him." Lynn looked at me and put on a silly-assed smile.

Had I let myself, I'd have had a similar smile on my face.

"Jeffie?"

I collected my thoughts, a little bit, at least, and looked up at Mitzy.

"You want all three of us hanging around you for the rest of our lives? Praying for your attention?"

I sure did, so I nodded.

For that, I got mobbed and nearly smothered, but if I was going to die young, this was how I wanted to go.

"Okay, let's eat, then go tell them before Superman, here, decides he wants a wife with three sisters instead of just two."

"There are the Susu sisters," Katie said. "He could probably keep all four of them happy."

I shook my head. I wasn't sure about my three, Mitzy, Katie, and Lynn—but I was willing to try. But four? No. Sure, I knew Muslims were allowed up four, but they must be superhuman. Or perhaps with them not done very well passed for good enough.

"See? Isn't he great? Modest, too." Mitzy said. "Eat up, you two, then we'll go see Father and Mother. Lynn? Eat up and quit looking at him that way!"

I would have done much better at this eat directive had the women who sat at my either side not put their hands in my lap and kept fiddling with me. I pushed those hands away, but they came right back—to be augmented by a suggestive mile on the associated face. I guess I was engaged, whether I thought I could handle it or not.

***

Later that day, after discovering their father, mother and his mistresses not at home, the four of us found a jewelry store open and I bought them each a simple gold band. Not fancy, but that was all I could afford, and I certainly wasn't going to start my future with these three women bumming money off them to buy them their rings. When I explained the situation, Lynn rose to the challenge, saying that was fine with her, but I needed—and deserved—a ring, too, and since this was to be their present to me, it was going to be fancy as hell, and I better just accept it. So what could I do except swallow my pride and try on every gaudy man's ring the jewelry clerk showed us?

From jewelry store to store we went, all the rings obviously aimed at money-wasting brides, but nothing a groom would be caught dead with. After several hours and thinking we had better things to do back at their parents' home, I pointed to one simple gold band, and said, "That one. It matches all of yours, and I like it. Sorry, Lynn. That's what I want. If you want me, that's all I'll take."

The three of them bunched around me, the essence of the conversation being. "Don't you just love a man who knows what he wants?" The clerk definitely looked confused, but we didn't give her the benefit of explanation.

Lynn gathered 3-way split money from her sisters—any one of the three, I noticed from their open purses, could easily have paid for several of those gaudy, sparkly things we looked at earlier—and paid for my ring. On our way back to Lynn's Mercedes sedan, they walked so close I kept tripping over them. When I did, whoever it was would grab my elbow and look up, adoration in her eyes.

After supper that evening, the girls' father corralled me in his den again, this time with the girls included. Somebody must have clued him in, because he got right to the point.

"Mr, Mathews, I understand you and my daughter have reached agreement. Please let their last-to-know father in on the details. How may children?"

I looked from one to the other before looking back at him. "Three."

"Each?"

I nodded. All three girls nodded also.

"How soon?"

"Not before Mitzy and I graduate from college, at least."

"The rest of you good with that?" he said and looked toward them. All four of us nodded.

"I wish it were sooner,' he said, "but I think your schedule shows a certain factor of good judgement. All boys, yes?"

"Father ...!"

"Just kidding. Now, what else? Oh, yes. Where you going to live? Chinatown in Seattle, I assume? Lynn already has a job near there if she wants it, and the city bus is convenient."

"Don't know. I'm used to more space than an apartment, and I think I'm going to need more before too long, anyway."

"I like your vision for the future." He gestured toward the room around us. "Like this, maybe? I have a few connections up there; I'll see what they can find for you."

"Please, Sir. I don't want us being a bother. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it."

He nodded, but the expression on his face said this is a family matter, and family helps family, especially when it involves my daughters' happiness.

"What about your work?"

"Another bridge to cross when I get closer to graduation. Mitzy, too."

"Mitzy work? She'll be busy managing your house and overseeing raising your children. Don't you understand, Mr. Mathews, where a woman's place is?"

"What about Lynn? You want her to work, right?"

"She'll not be your wife, Mitzy is. Mitzy runs your house, all of it. Katie and Lynn are only there for your enjoyment and to give you sons. Only after that your two mistresses are secondary help for Mitzy with the house, and to add a little cash to the coffers if doing so doesn't interfere otherwise."

Definitely different from the way I was raised. Of course we didn't own half the container ships on the sea between here and Asia, either.

"I see, Sir. We'll work it all out."

"I hope, successfully. You're taking on a big responsibility here. American boys just think too small."

I nodded. Small was not my problem.

"I trust you have the, uh ... little details of family life with your wife and mistresses uh ... figured out?"

"Father ...!"

"Well?"

"Nearly. But we're still working on them."

"Good. You let me know if I can help."

I figured he could, but then again, my three women had grown up in a household with similar complications, so they should understand how the world turns.

"We'll help him, Father. We'll do just as well with him as you with Mother and our aunties," Mitzy said. "Don't you worry."

"So? Any more questions?" he said in a manner indicating the inquisition was about to end.

I shook my head, and saw my girls do the same.

"Good. Girls? Mitzy? Go tell your mother I have made the arrangements with Mr. Mathews to marry you and she should begin planning your wedding. And also, girls, talk to your aunts about your sleeping arrangements with Mr. Mathews."

"Father, we ..."

"I know, I just want you to be at least as happy as your mother and her sisters."

"Oh, Father, we will be. He's wonderful in and out of bed."

Now it was my soon-to-be father-in-law's turn to be embarrassed.

He kept me after he kicked the girls out of his den, closed the door, and led me back to his desk.

"Sit," he said and got out his checkbook. I was one of those big ones wealthy people use because there's lots of room on Amount Line to write in big numbers. But he didn't write a check—for whatever he had in mind. Instead he pulled out three Protector checks, already drawn, and handed them to me. I looked at the amount on the top one: $10,000,000.00. $8,000,000.00 filled the Amount Line on the other two. You can imagine my jaw hung loose and I felt as if my eyes crossed. I shook my head.

"What's the matter. That's what I offered and you agreed, right?"

"No," I stammered. "I don't want your money, Sir. I just want your daughters."

"I don't think you understand. You get both."

"I don't need both. I only need your daughters."

"You realize what you're saying?"

I nodded. "Now I'm going upstairs and get started being the husband to all three of them."

His mouth still hung ajar as I closed the door to his office and turned to head upstairs. I hoped I hadn't offended him.

***

"What was that with Father and you?" Mitzy asked for all three of them.

"Your dowery."

"He gave it to you already? I expected he wouldn't until we are married. He's a stickler for doing things in the proper order."

"He tried."

"You didn't take it?"

"I told him I didn't want his money, only his daughters."

"Really?"

"Yup! I just gave up twenty-six million dollars for the three of you."

"But ... you get us and the money."

"I don't need the money. I just need you."

"Really?"

"Right. Now all three of you get in bed and prove to me I made the best choice a man ever did."

When Mitzy and I had to leave for Seattle late Monday afternoon, they still didn't believe they had no more to do to prove I made the right choice. Katie came back up with us, just in case, and Lynn decided she needed to see CT-Ltd's new Seattle Stateside Operation starting Tuesday. They booked a suite in the nicest hotel I'd ever seen the interior of, and it was a good thing none of my classes had gone critical yet, because I missed every one of them.

Our to-do list that engagement week encompassed how many ways can one man and three women have sex at the same time. By the end of the week, when Katie and Lynn returned to Portland, I was glad I hadn't wasted junior college time taking that Marriage Prep class that once tempted me. I don't think it would have covered one-tenth the possibilities our hotel stay did.

Based on that clue, use your imagination. We certainly did! And we still faced three months of engagement before the wedding.

Then of course later, there was the wedding night, pretty ordinary for Mitzy and me overall. Just new husband and new wife; we'd already tried everything in every way we could think of. The following night, according to Mitzy's mother and aunts, was Maids of Honor Night, pretty ordinary, too, considering what we'd done during our three month engagement.

Then we got onto our planned schedule: Different woman each night, with all three on Sunday. But that didn't last. Three women every night in tandem worked best, with the nightly order mixed-up and multiples any time I requested, or anyone else so wanted. Flexible, and often surprising. Oh, yes! Married life was great!

Mitzy's Father put that twenty-six million dollars in a trust fund for my wives (because I repeatedly told him I didn't want that money spent on me) and eventually started another trust for our kids. Six million for the six girls, eight million for the four boys (yes, there was a set of twin girls, who would grow up looking exactly like their mother and aunts, so that's how the three times three plan produced ten kids.)

Mitzy ran the house, Katie ran the nursery soon as it became necessary. Lynn moved to Seattle with us, of course, and took over the schedule tracking department for CT-Ltd's Seattle Office. Although I job interviewed in close detail with other companies after graduation, Mitzy's father convinced me I belonged at CT-Ltd and commanded I get out there and find something they needed that I liked doing. I ended up with Harbor Facilities Liaison as my title, which meant my job was improving the way all four of our port facilities, Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, and North-California, handled our business. This often required travel, so I always brought at least two assistants with me, sometimes all three. No sense getting lonely after work, right?

Socially, we split etiquette conventions. When out in public, I always walked with Mitzy alongside me on my right—she was my wife, right?—with her sisters following, side by side. The problem arose at doors. According to Eastern custom, my mistresses should open doors for the patriarch and matriarch, but that offended my Western sense of manners. I eventually decreed I would hold doors for all of them, Mitzy first, with first and second mistress following along in tandem. But at home my system never held, usually resulting in whatever put the most of them closest to me.

And yes, the bean jars continued as a problem, although we up-sized them several times that first year. On New Years Eve we always emptied the jars to make room of the upcoming year. Then, each summer we held a huge, combined red and white bean chilli feed for our whole neighborhood out on The Point. CT-Ltd bought us a mansion out there, much like my father in-law's in Portland, so we always had plenty of room for guests. Never had to buy any extra beans to assure we'd have chilli left over. You can bet we always kept that little joke to ourselves!

And all this happened because I found a woman who learned how to appreciate who I was and handle what I had to offer. Oh, what I'd have missed had I acquiesced to that little blonde cheerleader's demands that I hold myself back and not shove my dick into her so far!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dam clever, them Chinese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this fun light hearted read. As to any flaws in realism, please, this is fun fiction and fantasy. Just enjoy the playful fantasy. Not perfect but another of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Much Fun!

Gene... I read all kinds of stories, porn, science fiction and histories. This one was not one of the grewat dramas of our time. but it was one of the sweetest tales of a simple guy who hard a hard time finding the right woman who could help him get it all in. He did and then some. All of the side issues about China, the Chinese and the Japanese and the shipping industry was good back ground. But the joy and happiness of this guy, the girls and their father made for a fun tale for me. Yes, my lady is Chinese. I’m black but so many little cultural nuances you touched on ran true to my experience. The love they offered him. I know this supposed to be porn but it was a sweet tale to me. Thanks for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is weird

1) It has absolutely nothing to do with sex with someone who is "too big"; your character is such a dish rag he just does "it" with anyone who comes along, regardless of whether his needs are met.

2) Can we please get rid of the notion that you can have penile penetration into the cervix? For most women, hitting the cervix at all can be seriously painfull and actually cause brusing. You can bruise the pelvic wall as well. Others find it stimulates a different type of orgasam or mild bruising doesn't bother them or they enjoy "a reminder.". But at no times does a penis actually enter the cervix.

2.1) Stop with the "cowgirl" position if someone is too large! Sure, theoretically a woman has more control, but it is a position that creates deeper penetration. Ideally in sex you let yourself "go" when achieving orgasam. If that really happens, loosing control when you have a too large penis in a too small vagina (yes, they come in different sizes, and they can also stretch and elongate when aroused) add gravity = ouch.

2.2) If you can fist someone, you can fuck them. Also, with time and lots of lube anything can be done anally. (No comment on the participating partners enjoyment.) Not sure that google will let you look up "high water mark", but to celebrate this achievement, men used to get lines marking them tattooed as bragging rights, generally on the upper arm towards the shoulder.

3) I have no problem with the term "Oriental" that someone else commented on. It was an easy way to describe myself and held a bit of mystique. I am a little sad that I can't use it anymore, even to describe myself. But, really, can you try for some consistency?

4) Only my Chinese great-grandparents told my father as a small boy to stay away from Japanese because of the war. By the time he got older, it became "marry a nice Chinese girl", then "marry a nice Asian (they probably actually used "Oriental") girl. Eventually it became "just marry a nice girl", to finally "just marry." So your use of Chinese/Japanese relations is off by a couple generations. (As an aside, those great-grandparents never spoke a word of English to my blonde mother. Just saying.) Also to have Japanese servants would have been a serious affront if those predjudices lingered.

5) So again your cultural understanding is so whacked out. So even with some suspension of disbelief (I can go with some odd sibling stuff) the whole concubinage sucks too. If you're going to go for it at least get some small things right, like there would be a serious hierarchy/pecking order. Wife #1 rules the household, and Heaven help you if favoritism is shown elsewhere. Also, if they (suspension of disbelief) have a dowry & will be paid for offspring, boys are greatly favored, with girls being worth substaincially less or no money at all.

6) So I'm going back to suspension of disbelief land. Really, the moneyed families that favor old hierarchies tend to be involved in organized crime at an extreme (very high up) level. What am I basing this conclusion on? My father worked undercover as the Chinese tongs emerged following the repeal of the Chinese Exclusion Act. If you want to take it to an intimate family relationship/dynamic, my fiancée once dated the daughter of a high-ranking Yakuza, and later a girl whose mother was high Chinese syndicate. What the girl tried to hide were her own tattoos, which also showed her own very high rank,, but more importantly, what acts she had to have done to earn them & didn't expect him to know what they exactly what they were and what each one meant. This sounds like bullshit but is all absolutely true.

7) I've written a fucking essay at this point, but this story caught me in a mood where this deserves a rant. Get an editor who doesn't just correct your grammar but who will also tell you when the b.s. meter gets too high. Also there's a degree of I haven't been writing much lately and...

8) I didn't vote on your story, so no low stars from me. Don't think that's fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it enough that I gave you 5 stars...

...BUT I found it a little strange that you seemed to treat Chinese and Japanese as being interchangeable - not to mention a little jarring when you used the term "Oriental" to refer to people, rather than "Asian." Still a great story, but I think it would have worked better if either 1) you did a little more research on the culture you were writing about, or 2) just made them part of some fictional culture with the marriage traditions you describe. Also, the title "Too Big" seems almost irrelevant after the first couple of chapters, so you may want to think about changing that. I know what I've said has mostly been criticism, but on the whole, I still really enjoyed the story. There are just a few things that could be changed to make it that much better.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories