Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers

"Well it was just that whole slip up with the name this morning and then the way she was looking at him tonight at the reception. I mean she was proper eying him up."

Susan watched as Tyler took in what she was saying before carrying on,

"Personally I don't blame her, he is a very good looking boy and Julia is all alone at home with him..it's sort of natural in a way!"

Susan paused and held her gaze on Tyler's face.

Tyler was now holding his whole body rigid, his heart was pounding against his chest and his stomach was doing loop the loops. He had no idea what to say or do. He just lay there gazing into his mom's eyes, his mind in a spin. Tyler took a moment and then his brain kicked into gear, he started thinking with his cock. His mom was saying that incest was ok..even normal...wasn't she?

Finally he broke the silence and cautiously said,

"Well you and I live alone."

"Got Him," Susan thought as a big smile crossed her lips. That was the response she wanted, now she moved this forwards.

"Yes...and you are a very good looking boy too baby...but you would never want to have sex with your mom, would you?" Susan said.

Tyler was stunned into silence. He was totally unsure how to reply. He felt his cock growing big again underneath the covers. His mother had said something that he would have never dreamed possible...but what should he say. His facial expressions gave his answer away to Susan, but Tyler waited and waited before finally having the courage to reply,

"Your hot mom...any guy would wanna have sex with you."

Susan's heart skipped a beat and she could almost have cum right then. She felt her lust growing deep inside her, her son was saying all the right things.

"OH BABY," She said loudly and with a laugh, "What a sweetie you are."

With that, Susan lurched her body forwards, moving swiftly closer towards Tyler. She lifted her arms out from under the duvet and wrapped them around the back of his head. She cuddled in tight against him, catching him off guard. Tyler rolled off of his side and onto his back as his big breasted mother brought her weight down upon him.

He felt her legs knock against his and her large breasts press, all of a sudden, against his chest. Her hair fell into his face and he got a rush of her perfume waft up his nose. He could feel her hot breath against the side of his face and her hands pressing into the back of his neck, where he had trapped them by rolling over.

He moved his arm up and laid it across her shoulder as she buried her face against his and into the pillow. His cock was now getting really hard under that cover and he looked down to see a tent starting to appear.

The panic and anxiety that he had had earlier now turned into something else. His heart beat fast as he laid there cuddled so close against his mother.

"You know," Susan said, lifting her head up so that she was just inches from his face. "You really are such a sweet boy."

Taking her opportunity, Susan brought her lips down and quickly kissed her son, full on the mouth. The connection only lasted a second or so, before she lifted back off, but it was an electric feeling for them both.

Susan now gazed deeply into her son's, rather shocked looking eyes, as she pulled her left hand out from underneath his head. She then placed it against the side of his face and gently caressed her fingers back and forth.

"Very handsome indeed," She said after a moment and then kissed him again.

This time, Tyler responded and she felt him returning the kiss. She closed her eyes and started to kiss him like a lover. Within seconds their mouths had parted and their tongues were sliding together in each other's mouths. Susan's heart and head wrestled with the conflicting feelings. Her head told her this was wrong..it was her son...but her heart (and her wet pussy) told her that this was so right...that what she was feeling was a strange sort of love..and lust!

Tyler too was in many states of emotion. His mother was kissing him like he had always dreamed of and her fat tits were right where he wanted them. It was the perfect situation really. He felt his dick now rock hard and he almost shot his load right up into the duvet with the intense feeling of his mom's tongue, exploring his mouth. His body shock slightly, a mixture of shock and excitement. That uncontrollable reaction when the body does things you seem powerless to control.

As they continued to kiss, he felt her hand slide from his face and down his neck. It brushed through the light hairs on his chest and underneath the covers. She edged it down towards his stomach and stopped just around his belly button. His cock twitched below and Tyler was sure he was about to cum.

Just then Susan broke the kiss, lifting her face up again, holding it just inches above his, staring deeply into his eyes.

Susan smiled and then slowly turned her head downwards, looking along to where a giant tent had been made in the duvet. Knowing exactly what it was under there, Susan looked for few moments and then turned her head back to look at her son.

As their eyes met again, Tyler spoke in a low voice.

"Sorry Mom...you're just so...sexy!"

Susan now beamed at her boy, a feeling of love and pride filling her soul.

"Thank you," she said, " But you have nothing to be sorry about...It looks as though you DO want to have sex with your Mom!"

Lightly she tapped her fingers against his hard stomach.

With the sexual tension needing to be alleviated, they both let out a laugh, followed by another passionate kiss.

Susan was doing cartwheels in her mind, thinking what Julia would say if she could see her now. Thinking, if right at this moment, while she French kissed with her son for the first time, Julia could see how quickly and easily she had got into this position with her son. Not ten minutes ago, she had hardly even thought about this, but now she was draped on her son's body, and his big hard-on was just inches from her grasp.

Tyler could barely believe his luck. He had dreamed and fantasized about this for so long, never believing for a moment that it would ever actually happen...But how far was his Mom willing to go here. He was horny, he knew that and from the way she had been talking, he reckoned she was too. Then he decided to test the waters and move his hand down from her shoulder to her breasts and see what she did.

He moved swiftly, going down in one sharp movement of his arm and hand. He laid it on the soft, covered, flesh of her left breast and gave it a gently squeeze, digging his fingers into the silk material of the negligee.

"Do you like my tits baby?" Susan whispered to him in her most seductive voice.

"They are gorgeous Mom," He replied.

"Well..how about you play with those while I play with...THIS." she said.

With that she shot her hand down from his stomach and grabbed hold of his big, hard cock. Wrapping her fingers around it for the first time and gripping the throbbing shaft tightly, Susan smiled to her son and said,

"Mmmm... you're a big boy now aren't you?"

Tyler nodded as he massaged her tits, harder now than before.

Susan began to slide her hand from the base of his dick up to the top. She loved having a hard cock in her hand, Tyler felt pretty big, although it was still covered by the duvet. Susan had had some nice big cocks in her time and her son certainly ranked among them. Slowly and skilfully, she worked her fist up and down his fat dick, twisting her wrist around as she went.

Susan licked her tongue along her son's lips and then he opened his mouth and re-locked with hers. His hands roamed wildly over her chest now, squeezing and digging his fingers into the flesh. He felt the hard nub of her nipples as his fingers passed over and could not resist giving them a quick pinch.

After a moment, Susan lifted her head, withdrawing her tongue from her son's mouth. Under the duvet her hand continued to beat his meat, smacking against his balls.

"I think Mommy needs to see this big boy." She said firmly.

Without waiting for any sort of reply, Susan grabbed hold of the duvet and threw it back off as hard as she could. Tyler gave her a helping hand, tossing it aside and in a moment, they were both exposed.

"OH MY GOD..LOOK AT THAT LOVELY BIG DICK!" She said, in a loud voice. Her eyes wide and gazing at her son's fuck-stick.

Looking now, she could see the thick veins being expanded by the tightness of her gripping fist. The big bulbous head looking like a mushroom about to pop off of its stalk. She noticed too that her son was clean shaven down there, which made his cock look even bigger. It looked to Susan as though it was about 8 or 9 inches in length, certainly enough to take very good care of her hungry, horny pussy.

"That is a very nice one baby...a lovely big cock for your mommy!"

Tyler smiled and replied.

"Oh Mom...That feels so good...oh yeah jack me off mom.."

He had closed his eyes, just for a moment, enjoying the amazing sensation of having his mother jacking him off. He had dreamed of this for so long and now it was a reality.

Susan used her spare hand to reach up to the straps of her silky nightdress and pull them over her shoulders, all the time continuing to whack her hand up and down the length of her son's impressive weapon.

She then pulled the material sharply and her big melons fell out of the straining material.

Tyler immediately opened his eyes as he felt the flesh hit his hands, to see the huge boobs, exposed and naked for him to touch.

"Fuck Mom...your tits are fucking amazing." He said as he took them in his hands.

"Thank you Tyler...I guess we both have BIG things to play with." She replied with another swipe of her tongue over his lips.

Susan and Tyler remained in this position for some time. Their bodies pressed together, His hands groping and fondling her large rack while she pump his prick in her hand, jacking and slapping it between her fingers.

Most of the time, their lips remained locked together, their tongues wildly dancing around in each other's mouths.

Susan felt emboldened. She had her boys cock very hard and clearly he was enjoying having her jacking him off. She loved the feeling of his hands roaming all over her big tits. He was a great kisser too, with a talented tongue...Susan wondered just how talented it could be.

"How about you wrap your lips around my cunt and give your dirty mother a good licking?" She demanded.

"Sure mom..I'm up for that!"

Susan giggled and released her grip on his cock, which remained standing rigidly to attention.

"Let's 69," She said, as she rose up and turned her ass towards her son's face.

Throwing her right leg over his head and moving back into position, she brought her pussy close to his mouth. She could feel his excited breath warmly blowing on her pussy. Slowly she rose up and pushed downwards, shoving her cunt right into his face. Her ass sat firmly down, smothering him.

"OH THAT FEELS...NICE!" She called out, as she felt Tyler's tongue slip across her clit and over her labia.

She grinded her ass down hard and wriggled her butt from side to side, crushing his face below her. She could feel his nose being pressed into her flesh as his mouth engulfed her pussy.

"OH YEAH...OH TYLER...MOMMY LIKES THAT....OHHHHH....EAT IT BABY...MMMMMM."

Being sat up on his face, Susan was unable to reach that magnificent cock that she now wanted to put in her mouth. Blowjobs were one of her real specialities and she loved making a man cum in her mouth. But right now she was enjoying being munched by her teenage son even more.

"OHHH FUCK YES...OHHH BABY...OH YEAH."

Susan kept wriggling her hips, driving his face ever harder in-between her ass cheeks. She cupped her tits in her hands and pulled hard on her nipples. It sent a shiver through her spine as his mouth and tongue worked over her cunt. She could feel it probing inside her hole and she knew it would not be long before she erupted over his face.

"OHHHH DON'T STOP TYLER....OHHHH...YESSSSS....OH YESS...MAKE ME CUM...EAT IT BABY...DON'T STOP....GET IT UP THERE....OHHHHH.....OHHHHH....YES!"

Susan squeezed her legs together astride her son's head, griping it like a vice between her thighs. Her hands flew from her tits, down between her legs, where she tried to feel for her clit, but Tyler had it in his mouth. She felt the suction from below her as he sucked her pussy hard, quickly bringing her to orgasm.

"OHHHHH YES.....OHHHHHH.....FUCK.....YESSS!" She yelled out.

Buried below her hot, wet pussy, Tyler was fighting for breath. His face was completely covered by his mother's ass. His nose was squashed beneath her and his mouth was covered by her cunt. Gallantly he licked and sucked on, tasting her warm salty juices as they lapped across his tongue and into his mouth. He gagged as he tried to swallow it down his throat, have you ever tried swallowing when your mouth is open and you can't really breathe? It is no easy task!

His mother sure tasted good though. Her wet pussy creamed again as he felt her little clit button grind against his lip.

Susan bounced, ever so slightly, not enough to give poor Tyler much air to breathe, but enough for her to be able to feel his hot breath permeate over her dripping pussy.

"OH GOD BABY.....OH YEAH.....LICK THAT PUSSY TYLER....OH YES...MMMM!"

Her son's body began to wriggle beneath her and she sensed, quite rightly, that with her ass mashed into his face, he probably couldn't breathe too well. She had been sat up there for quite some time, lost in the moment, forgetting that her ass and cunt gave very little ventilation.

"OH MY POOR BABY." She called out as she fell forwards. Her big breasts crashed against his stomach as she landed. Opening her mouth wide, his big cock speared past her lips and to the back of her throat. She reached up to place her hand around the base of the shaft as she quickly began to slide her tongue around the large cock-head. With her other hand she wrapped her fist around his two big balls, squeezing them tightly in her grip.

Tyler took several huge intakes of breath and quickly exhaled again as his lungs filled with the much needed air. His Mom's pussy was now directly in front of his face but was no longer sat on top of him. He could see clearly all the wonderful creases in her cunt lips, the wet and gleaming folds of swollen flesh that he had been sucking on.

As Tyler regained his breath, he could feel the most amazing sensation around his cock. He could feel his mother's tongue swirling around his sensitive bell-end, her fingers clasping and squeezing his balls, pulling at the skin around them. He curled his toes backwards and clenched his fists tightly closed, as he thought he was going to cum. His mom was really devouring his big dick now and his heavy breathing matched his racing heartbeat.

Popping her mouth off his big cock for just a second or two, Susan called out,

"WHAT A JUICY BIG COCK THIS IS...MMMM!"

Before stuffing it back into her mouth and deep throating him again. She was gagging on it just as she got almost the whole way down. About 7 or 8 inches of nice thick dick was filing her mouth and throat. One hand twisted and jacking off the lower part of the shaft, until she had to slide it out of the way to take him right down, while with her other hand, she rolled his big balls around between her fingers.

Just then she felt his tongue run up the length of her pussy and wiggle on her clit. A sharp jolt shot along her spine as he licked her most sensitive part.

"Mom..Your pussy tastes good," He said, not sure if she could hear him or not, the wet slurping sounds and her gagging cough made it uncertain if she had.

Susan had heard but was too busy forcing more of her son's fat cock into her mouth to answer. She closed her lips tightly and tried to relax her throat muscles. She wanted to get the whole fucking thing down her throat, she wanted to feel his big balls touching her chin. She was more horny and turned on than she had ever been in her life before. In her mind this was her sexual zenith, there was no better moment than this. Her sister was right, this was the best sex ever...And they had not even got to the actually fucking yet!!!

Tyler could feel his mom trying to shove all of his cock into her mouth and he gave her a little helping hand. He gently lifted his hips upwards and flexed his butt tight, then pushed upwards, trying to force it in her mouth. He heard her gag and felt a large amount of spit run down his already very wet dick. He felt his balls, tightly gripped in her hand, tap against her chin and her lips come into contact with the base of his shaft. She had done it...all 9 inches of it!

Susan felt as though she was going to choke. Her gag reflex being worked hard by the mighty invading slab of meat. She pulled back quickly, allowing his dick to fall out of her mouth. She breathed in hard and coughed several times, sending globs of her thick spit running down the length of his cock. Her eyes were watering and she had to lift up her hand to wipe across them. She looked down on the large amounts of saliva that were forming a puddle around his whole groin. Even the tops of his inner thighs had drips of spit running across the skin.

"OH BABY...MOMMY TOOK...THE WHOLE THING...THAT TIME...FUCK...OHHH...I LOVE THIS BIG COCK..OHHH."

She could hear murmurs and hums coming from behind her backside, as Tyler continued to lap at her pussy.

She quickly, opened her mouth wide and took him back into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down wildly, which caused her long hair to cascade around her face. She clung tightly to his ball sack and pulled hard on the skin, yanking his balls away like she was torturing him.

Tyler's face creased up with the sudden pain in his groin. He could feel what she was doing to his balls and felt as those she would rip them clean off.

"OH FUCK MOM!" He called out.

Taking no notice of the tone of his voice, she continued to devour her well hung son and play mercilessly with his balls. She was so fucking horny and worked up that any objections he may have had did not bother her. She was lost in a total sexual rage and only a good dicking could help her.

*

After another ten minutes of this dirty, oral fuck-play. Susan finally removed her mouth from its tight suction on his cock and simultaneously threw her right leg back over his head. She lifted up from her position laying on top of him and spun herself around to once again face him.

She looked at his face all slimy and gleaming from where she had been sat on him. It was such an erotic sight.

She came closer to his face and slurped her tongue up from his chin, across his lips, around his cheeks and over his nose, tasting the sticky cum she had smothered on his face. Leaning her head to one side she placed her mouth next to his ear and whispered,

"I want you to fuck me Tyler...Hard!"

She then placed her face directly in front of his again and looked down into his big soft eyes.

"Ready?" She asked.

Tyler smiled and replied, "Ready Mom."

She kissed him hard on the lips and again they passionately kissed, tounges lapping together.

Susan then felt her son sitting up on the bed, his head leaving the comfort of the pillow. She opened her eyes and pulled her mouth away from his. Tyler sat upright and wrapped his left arm under her stomach.

"BEND OVER!" He said in a commanding voice that Susan was not used to hearing from him...she liked it!

Susan giggled as she moved onto her hands and knees, facing the wall behind the headboard of the bed. She stuck her ass out as far as she could, inviting her son to get behind her. He did, quickly moving into a kneeling position between her slightly spread legs.

blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers