Too Big To Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers

He had moved his hand up under my ass and I could feel his fingers probing between my cheeks then touching my ass-hole. While he moved his head up and down, his tongue and his mouth munching on my pussy, He pressed his finger against my butthole and applied a little pressure.

"OH YES JAKEY...OH FUCK....EAT THAT PUSSY...YEAH...PLAY WITH MY ASS...OHHH YOU DIRTY LITTLE...FUCKER...YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM...OHHHH...ARRRGH OHHHH....BABY!"

I screamed as my orgasm washed over me, sending shivers up my back. Jake lapped and probed his tongue at my cunt-hole, greedily lapping up my juices. I felt his finger puncture my ass-hole and then wriggle around inside.

"OHHHHH YES...OH FUCK....ARRRRGHHH YES...JAKEY....OHHH YES....OHHH!"

The stimulus at both of my sensitive holes, kept me cumming for what seemed like ages. My whole body wracked and convulsed around on the bed. I brought my legs down and wrapped them tightly around Jake's head, trapping him between my legs, rubbing my pussy over his unrelenting tongue. I pulled his hair and yanked him hard, burying his face deep against my snatch. My big tits quivered and shook as I thrusted my body up from the mattress, throwing my head around from side to side. Jake was a fantastic pussy-eater and, to be honest, I could have stayed like this all night long, his young handsome face mashed against my cunt.

"OH YOU LITTLE FUCKER...YES...OHHHH BABY..EAT THAT PUSSY...OH JAKE...FUCKING HELL...OH YES...MMMM."

He now had his finger, knuckle deep in my ass-hole, fucking it in and out like a little cock. Then he went deeper in and I felt the ring on his finger touch my rubbery shitter. His hot breath and my burning loins, only tempered slightly by the cold gold of the ring as it beat against me.

Another big orgasm built up deep within my cunt and within moments I was again gushing into my son's waiting mouth.

Jake took me through twenty more minutes of intense cunt-munching, bringing me to so many orgasms that I lost count.

Finally I relaxed my strong thigh muscles and released his head from my tight grip. He crawled over my body, his tongue running over my flesh, along my stomach and around the big globes of my boobs. He flicked my sensitive nipples and then brought his face to mine.

"Oh you naughty little boy," I said, as I cupped his sticky looking face in my hands.

I opened my mouth and we kissed hard and deep.

Just then, I heard the phone ringing. I opened my eyes and Jake did too, we broke the sloppy wet kiss and he rolled off of me with a deep sigh, collapsing onto the bed beside me.

"Don't worry, Mommy will be back soon." I said as I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and stood up.

I crossed over to the dresser and picked up the handset.

"Hello."

"Hello Julia, its Susan," came the reply from the other end of the line.

"Oh Hi babe," I replied, "I have called you three times but there was nobody there."

"OH WE WERE HERE!" Susan replied firmly.

"Oh, " I said confused, "Why didn't you pick up, I just wanted to make sure you got home from the hotel ok."

"Yeah..we did...eventually!" Susan replied, hesitatingly.

"Why what happened?" I asked back.

"Julia..you will never believe what has happened?"

"No..what?" I said getting rather irritated.

"Well, last night in the hotel..after we went to our rooms..I...had sex with Tyler!" She said excitedly.

I was standing with my back to Jake so he could not see the look of shock and surprise on my face.

"YOU WHAT!" I yelled after a moment's pause.

"Well, I couldn't see why you should get to have all the fun Julia."

"Oh my god, how funny." I replied, with a giggle. "How did that happen?"

"Well I was so fucking horny after hearing about your antics with Jake that I had to go in the bathroom and fuck myself, but then I thought about Tyler and decided 'why not,' so I went and got into bed with him and before long...BAM!"

I could hear the excitement in Susan's voice as she went on to describe how they had been busy fucking when she had knocked on the room door this morning and how she had not been answering the phone because she had been bouncing around on his cock ever since they got home.

"Well," I said finally, "Sounds like we are both naughty mother's now then."

Susan laughed at the other end of the phone and then replied,

"Yes babe..I think we are...VERY naughty."

I turned around and looked at Jake. He was lying on the bed still, but with an inquisitive look on his face.

I smiled at him and raised my eyebrows.

"So, have you been getting naughty with that big hunk of yours since you got back?" Susan asked.

"Oh hell yeah," I replied, "In fact...right before you called."

Susan laughed at the other end of the phone.

"Oh shit sorry, didn't mean to interrupt."

"That's alright babe, we were just finishing up actually." I replied.

Jake looked at me with a strange and uncertain frown, he said quietly, "Who you talking too."

I just smiled back and raised one finger, signalling him to wait a moment.

"Well must go now darling," Susan said, "I can see a boy with a nice hard cock waiting for me."

"Yes, so can I," I said back with a slight giggle.

"Bye."

I heard the click at the other end of the phone as my sister hung up. I replaced the receiver back down again.

"Who the fuck was that?" Jake asked, firmly.

"Your Auntie Susan," I replied, "They got home ok."

"What were you talking about?" He asked rather concerned, as I climbed back onto the bed beside him.

"Well...you listen to THIS..." I said.

*

Several weeks went by after this. Jake, now knowing that his Aunt and his cousin were fucking each other's brains out too, continued to batter my pussy and my little ass-hole at every opportunity.

Susan and I would share our stories over the phone, about the latest sex session with our son's. Julia told me all about that moment when she had first taken Tyler's cock in her ass and how she had handcuffed him to her bed and spent all day using and abusing his body for her own amusement.

I would often have to go straight off and get Jake to bend me over and pound my horny cunt after one of Susan's phone calls. She always got me hot with her confessions, going into graphic and pornographic details about how her son had fucked her.

Then one day, during one of our almost daily phone calls, Susan said she had had an idea.

"You know I was lying in bed last night, with Tyler's cum dripping out of my pussy, when I came up with a really great idea."

"Oh yeah, what you dreaming up now, you dirty bitch?" I replied.

Susan laughed and said, "Well, how about...one day..we all get together and all have some fun!"

"You mean like an orgy?" I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah...you know...I fuck my son, you fuck your son and then maybe a little game of...swoopsies!"

I laughed out loud I could hear Susan doing the same.

"It would be a fuck-load of fun Julia..Think about it." She said.

"You just wanna get your hands on Jake's foot long cock, don't you, you dirty bitch?" I replied with a wide smile.

Susan laughed again and then replied emphatically,

"YOU BET I FUCKING DO SIS."

We both continued laughing, but between my legs I could feel my pussy getting wet with the suggestion of a big family fuck!!

*

A week later, after I had talked it over with Jake, we invited my sister and Tyler round to our house.

Jake had said that he would love to 'have a go' on his auntie's big tits and, from what Susan said, Tyler was just as keen to get naked with me. So all was arranged, Tonight they were coming round to ours and two horny, big breasted mother's were going to get pounded by two, very well endowed, teenage sons.

They arrived just after 7pm. We all had dinner and got each other turned on by talking about what was too come later on.

"Well," said Susan, "I think Julia should bend over and take Tyler's big dick while my hunky nephew gives his auntie Susan a good seeing too with that ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE cock!..Then when he has FUCKING DESTROYED MY PUSSY..We can swop round!"

"How about a little DOUBLE action Aunt Susan?" Jake asked boldly, "Think you could handle BOTH of us at once?"

Susan's eyes flew wide open as we all laughed out loudly. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"What do you reckon Julia, Think we could take a 12 incher and a 9 incher TOGETHER." She asked.

I hesitated, not because I did not wanna try a little double penetration, In fact I had already thought about the possibility of taking one in my cunt and one up the ass, but I waited to gauge Susan's reaction to Jake's suggestion. Seeing the excitement in her eyes and her big wide smile, I casually replied,

"I hope we can spread our holes wide enough for these two BIG BOYS!"

Again everyone laughed and we all stood up from the table and headed into the living room. As we all walked, Jake took hold of my hand and gently pulled me towards him, planting his lips against my mouth, kissing me hard.

"HEY YOU TWO," Susan called out ahead of us, "Wait until we get naked!"

"Just remember Mom, "Jake said quietly and lovingly after breaking the kiss, "My big dick belongs to you really."

I smiled and winked at him, knowing what he meant. Although he was just about to fuck his huge appendage up my sister's pussy, he wanted me to know that it was me he would be going to bed with tonight when they had gone home!

Susan had already removed her top and discarded it on the floor, her huge boobs flopped freely, having not bothered to wear a bra tonight.

She turned around and grabbed hold of her son's arm.

"You sit on the sofa Tyler, with Julia." She looked at me and motioned me towards the couch.

Tyler did as he was told, unbuttoning his jeans as he moved.

Susan then turned her lustful gaze towards my son and held out her arms as if ready to embrace him.

"COME HERE BIG BOY." She said, in a deep and seductive voice.

I sat myself on the sofa and looked at my nephew. He was a good looking boy really, although not quite the hunk my son was. I glanced down as he pulled his trousers over his hips, lifting his ass up from the sofa. I immediately saw the big bulge in his black Calvin Kline boxers and felt my already wet pussy getting hot.

Taking the lead, I leaned over and placed my hand directly on top of it, feeling that hard stiffness below the material. I moved my face towards his and aimed my lips to his mouth. He closed the gap between us and we kissed. Our tongues began a merry dance, twisting and sliding around in each other's mouths. I felt his hands touch my tits and give them a very forceful squeeze.

I could hear Susan starting to groan from across the room. I opened my eyes and directed my gaze to see Jake bending in front of my sister, his hands cupping her mounds of tit-flesh and stuffing his mouth full. She was running her hands through his dusty blonde hair and trying to pull his t-shirt over his shoulders.

I closed my eyes again and sucked on my nephew's tongue as I moved the palm of my hand around on his hard erection. I squeezed my fingers around the large lump and could feel the contours of his thick shaft beneath his shorts. His hands pulled at the material of my low-cut blouse and I heard some of the buttons come popping off. His hands then darted between the opening and his fingers plunged into the flesh of my breasts.

I pulled myself away from his face, sloppily parting our mouths. I looked into his deep set, but very innocent looking eyes and said,

"Let's see what we have under here."

I looked down at his crotch and moved my hands to the waistband of his boxers. I quickly ripped them back and his large cock come springing out over the top. It snapped back heavy and hard, slapping against his t-shirt covered stomach.

I pulled his boxers down further onto his thighs and exposed his balls. They were not as big as Jake's but still very nice.

I then stared into his eyes as I wrapped my fingers around his dick, lifting it up from his stomach and began to jack it in my hand.

Across the room, I looked to see that both Jake and Susan had got totally naked in a very quick space of time. I could see the energetic passion with which they had torn at each other's clothes, now heaped on the floor around their feet. Susan had both her hands already jacking on Jake's cock. He was not fully hard yet but I think my dirty sister would soon remedy that.

"Oh that feels good Auntie Julia," Tyler said in a gruff voice, causing me to turn my full attention back on him.

His nice hard cock was almost fully erect now as I beat it through my tightly gripping fingers. I guess that having got used to holding Jake's 12 inch whopper in my hand, Tyler's seemed quite a bit smaller, although at 9 inches was still perfectly adequate to give my hungry pussy a humping.

I smacked my lips back onto his mouth and forced my tongue passed his open lips. We French kissed again as I heard Susan call out from across the room.

"LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS BASTARD THING."

I did not open my eyes to look but I knew she was now seeing my son in all his immense glory.

Meanwhile, Tyler had moved his fingers to my nipples and was tweaking them hard, pulling them slightly and make my big breasts jiggle.

I was now furiously jacking off his cock, slapping my hand all the way up and down its length. I could feel the veins pulsating against the palm of my hand and my pussy getting wetter by the second.

After a few more moments, I stood up from the sofa, reaching for the zipper at the side of my skirt. As I undid it, Tyler stared up at me, his eyes glued to my big tits.

I looked over to see my sister, on her knees in front of my son, both her hands working and twisting along the length of his massive cock. Her lips were rapidly sliding along it, as she took him into her mouth, giving him, what looked like a nice, wet blowjob. It was quite a surreal moment really, seeing my sister and my son, both naked in the middle of my living room, her on her knees deep throating his giant cock!

I turned my attentions back to my nephew and dropped my skirt to the floor. I had no panties on underneath and now his gaze fixed upon my shaven pussy.

"Oh wow Aunt Julia." He said, almost so quietly he may have been saying it to himself.

With a smirk I raised my leg and brought it over his legs. Sensing that I was going to ride him, he lifted up his arms and held out his hands, ready to grab hold of my hips or my ass.

I came down astride him, sitting my bum on his legs. His big cock flexed on its own, just inches in front of my cunt.

I reached down and took it back in my right hand, firmly slapping it back so that it smacked against my stomach. His hands wandered, first from my hips and then down to the crack of my ass, where he dug in deep and pulled my butt cheeks apart.

"Oh you naughty bad boy," I said, seductively.

His eyes roamed wildly, running from my pussy, where I was continuing to beat his meat against me, up to my large melon tits. His mouth was wide open and for a moment he looked like a retard as he took in the sight of my Milfy body before him.

"So you have been fucking you mommy, have you?" I asked, breaking his gormless look.

"ARHA," He murmured, nodding at me.

"Well I think it's time your Auntie found out what your mother has been having up her every night!" I said as I lifted my butt off of his well muscled thighs.

I took hold of his hard stiffy and aimed it between my legs. I brushed the head along my wet pussy lips, teasing myself with it, before sinking down and filling my cunt full of his nice young cock.

He pulled my ass cheeks further apart as I began to bounce on him. Looking down below my flapping knockers, I saw his face change. He went from innocent to angry looking in a split second. He growled slightly as I felt him raising his hips, meeting my downward thrusts with his own, more forceful slams.

"OH YES...FUCK ME TYLER...FUCK THAT WET PUSSY."

I wrapped my fingers over his shoulders and held on tight as he began to really hammer his meat inside me. His hands ripped at my ass cheeks, exposing my bum-hole to a slight draft that was wafting around the room.

Our bodies slapped hard together, my tits bouncing wildly as he pounded my pussy.

From behind me I could hear my sister telling my son what she wanted him to do, in that domatrix-type voice that she did so well.

"GET BETWEEN MY LEGS AND BANG TWO BELLS OF SHIT OUT OF ME WITH THAT MASSIVE FUCKING COCK OF YOURS...GET IT RIGHT IN THERE YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE SHIT."

I smiled to myself and tried to look over my shoulder at them but Tyler was thrusting my body upwards so hard that I had to concentrate to hold myself balanced on his manly cock.

"OH YES....OH TYLER..FUCK ME....ARRRGH....FUCK.....OHHHHH....BABY...GOOD BOY...ARRRRGHH!"

My pussy exploded around his plunging fuck-stick, splashing my orgasmic juices over his balls.

"OHHH YES....ARRRGHH BABY....OH SO GOOD....MMMM" I cried out as my busty body continued to be assaulted by his pounding fucker.

Again behind me, a piercing scream as my son must have buried his cock inside Susan,

"ARRRRRRRGH FUCKING...HELLL....OHHHHHHHH...SHIT....YOUR RIPPING ME IN TWO...ARRRRRGHHH...FUCK ME JAKE...ARRRRGGGH...WHAT A MASSIVE FUCKING...DICK...OHHHHH...MY...GOD..."

I thought back to the first time I had felt Jake's enormous jackhammer ploughing up my pussy. In some ways I envied my sister right now...that first time experience.

Not that I was not getting it good and hard from my nephew...Because I was. His cock slammed, with immense pace, in and out of my dripping wet pussy. He looked like a man possessed as I wrapped my hands around his throat and held him tight. He looked up at me as I playfully choked him. His eyes bulged from their sockets and his nostrils flared. His fingers dug deep into my fleshy backside, feeling the ripples of my cheeks as they were relentlessly smacked against his powerful legs.

"ARRRGGHH YESS BABY...FUCK THAT PUSSY....OH YOU FUCKING LITTLE STUD...ARRRGHHH...OHHHHH."

My screams echoed with those of my sisters as loud slapping sounds filled the room.

"FUCK ME JAKE....FUCKING...HELL...FUCK THAT CUNT....ARRRGHHH YES BABY....FUCK YOUR HORNY AUNTIE...SLAM IT UP THERE BABY...GIVE ME IT ALL....WHAT A FUCKING...WHOPPER YOU'VE GOT...OH MY GOD...YES....ARGGGGHH FUCKING HELL....OHHHHH...RIP THAT CUNT HOLE APART....ARRRGHHH!"

Susan's scream-the-house-down cries made me cum again. It was a mixture of my own body reacting to the hard, pumping pussy-pounder that was battering my cunt-hole and the sound of my sister getting hammered against the floor by my huge-hung son.

"OH BABY....CUMMING....FUCK ME TYLER....OH YES...GIVE ME MORE."

Just then I felt his hands relinquish the tight grip he had on my ass and his arms lock around my back. He leaned his upper body forwards and using his powerful arms and legs, lifted my clean into the air. His big cock still remained buried, balls deep, inside me as he held me up in his arms and spun me around.

With a forcefulness that I had not expected from the shy 19 year old, he lowered me down onto the sofa and hooked my legs over his shoulders. He looked down on me with nothing but lust in his eyes and began to, quite literally, pile drive my big breasted body into the soft cushion seats of the sofa.

"OHHH BABY....OH FUCK!" I yelled, as his big muscular frame smacked hard against my ass.

His big balls slapped against me as he powered his big cock in and out of me, drilling it, balls deep into my wet cunt and then pulling back.

From the vantage point I now had, I could see Jake and Susan down on the floor, I watched his tight ass muscles flexing and clenching as he drove his massive dick into my sister's well spread cunt. She had her arms locked over his lower back and would occasionally get her fingernails and scrape them viciously over his pounding ass.

blackfen
blackfen
3,204 Followers